All Comments on 'Creation's Guardian Ch. 04'

by bob54z

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
Am a fan!

Enjoying this from the beginning...looking forward to more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

This is one of the best books I've ever read. Please, please complete it and dont leave. I love the fact that you post every few days, so i get the next chapter before I start going through withdrawals.

themanloveforgotthemanloveforgotover 9 years ago
wonderful

You have a beautiful and engaging story I am always waiting for your new work I am watching you become a wonderful writer I will be watching you closely

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 9 years ago
Too much politics and not enough sex.

Most of the stuff in my previous review applies here. I love the story and the many unique things it brings to the genre.

The double dildo part was fantastic. A few other new bits of sexy fun were nice, too. It just didn't seem like quite enough. We could definitely use another addition to the "harem" even if its only a part-time deal like Athena/Aphrodite.

I was okay with Bob solving the world's problems simply or with magic. However, it seemed like the story got too specific with using individuals and groups as villains, and that just doesn't sit well. Most of the world's conflicts are not simply a case of good guys vs. bad guys.

When all is said and done I feel that these stories should by sexy and fun and leave the really serious business for another time and place.

Thanks for bringing us this excellent tale and hearing our feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Next chapter please!!!

Very enjoyable

demon_Xdemon_Xabout 9 years ago
HOLI SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man ! This is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some wrong info

ISIL and Muslim brotherhood are sunni, they will never go to shia Iran to seek refuse. They will instead go to Saudi Arabia, who actually funds their activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ugh

This chapter says a few things: Your knowledge of world politics is clearly influenced by US TV and other sources of media. It does NOT reflect reality. Face it. The US is NOT the good guys. We don't wear the white hats and never have. We are at "war" simply because it's good for business. It makes big bucks. Our senators and congress persons are not worthless - they are working their asses off for their bosses. Only thing is, their bosses are not "We the people" but corporations and foreign governments (special interests). How do you think they arrive in Washington with small bank accounts and leave as millionaires? They also exempt themselves from the laws they write for us - they are exempt from perjury laws ("I just mis-spoke"), insider trading laws or even being tried for lying about their oath of office. Each is clearly guilty of violating 18 USC 1001 (lying under oath) and 18 USC 2385 (advocating the violent or unconstitutional overthrow of the US government).

The militias are a joke. Each is so heavily infiltrated by FBI and Homeland Security as to be totally ineffective. Generally their "training" consists of comic book versions of playing at war in the backyard.

Removing firearms from civilians is a HUGE mistake. Cops are NOT there to protect you (and courts have ruled they have NO obligation to do so). They are there to enforce laws, investigate broken laws - that's it. They have an unofficial requirement to protect the elite and big business. Look at rioting - cops swarm to protect banks, government buildings and high income homes. A people cannot defend themselves against a group with a single shot and bolt action weapons. Farmers and ranchers need semi-autos against feral hogs. A herd of those can rip the doors off your vehicle and drag you out - leaving a bloody spot on the ground. A herd of hogs can go through a herd of sheep, goats, colts, calves or a playground full of children in minutes. Some areas have problems with feral dogs; dogs dumped in the country by uncaring owners. They generally end up taking small animals, can take down a child and often end up with rabies.

The "terrorist" organizations you listed are ALL US inventions. Notice none are attacking Israel - the great enemy of the Muslim countries? Why is Israel patching up injured ISIL fighters? Maybe because they are patching up their own?

Turn off your TV. If you see it on TV, it's entertainment. The news is what you are not told by the mainstream media. Use the internet; you will find stories from around the world (not just blogs from nut jobs) that will not agree with what you have been told. When the majority do not agree, it's time to re-evaluate your position.

shadowkt17shadowkt17about 9 years ago
Seriously?

Great story - for starters. The seriously? is for the people who are picking at the details of world politics. Does it really matter so much?! Especially when you consider the mix of religions in the main plot line. Broaden your view and enjoy the story!!

Keep up the good work bob!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What ignorant US bullshit!

You have demonstrated the ignorance of the Republican Radical Right and the lack of knowledge of world affairs that the average american redneck possesses.

The sex and magic appears totally probable compared to your world political scenario.

Just another yankee jerk-off tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not following anymore.

Hi,

how to put this nicely...

while I tolerated the somewhat lacking dialogue waiting for the plot to take place now that the plot becomes visible I pass...

An omnipotent Megalomaniac with an attitude? Seriously? And all the god chicks are double-D's?

Come on, I know this is fiction, but there are limits...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing

This is truly amazing piece of work. A true masterpiece. As great as any other masterpiece known to man.

TLB1981TLB1981almost 7 years ago

Has he visited both parents graves. He should move there graves to the island he's on so he visit them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

You need to look at “there” and “their”, and your use of “then” as opposed to “than”. “Then” is used primarily as an adverb ie if this THEN that. “Than” is a conjunction and a preposition ie more THAN; less THAN

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 2 years ago

I really love this and don't know why some are complaining this is a work of fiction people not a true story. don't listen to them so what all the goddesses have DD's if that's what you picture a goddess to have go for it. I just wish there was actually a being like bob's boss that could correct the screw ups the greedy people in charge have made. this is one of my favorite stories here on literotica and think you should post it on other sites also everyone would love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones". Purportedly said by A. Einstein

Nature is violent, it may reach a balanced stasis, but kumbaya ain't gonna happen.

Dolphins rape, chimps murder, 'noble savages' indigenous people carried out genocides, captured and enslaved their neighbors etc.etc.etc. It has been and shall remain ever thus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Isil finance US guverment , at list dont use story as propaganda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbob54z@bob54z
Chapter 15a of Creation's Guardian has been posted here:Patreon page https://www.patreon.com/user?u=21596836 Apologies to my readers. I've been away far too long. CG15 is in the works and I hope to have it published soon. also I now have a Patreon page https://www.patreon.com...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES