Creation's Guardian Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that changed last night. I have no idea why. But I have a feeling there's a piece of the puzzle still missing. I don't know if it's something they're holding back. Or if it's something I'm just not seeing. Either way, I have to figure out what the hell it is."

Aphrodite asked, "whatever happened to the family that took you in?"

"Jim died of a heart attack shortly after my last tour of duty. Sally died of breast cancer about two years later. They never had any children of their own. Sally had been raped and badly beaten when she was fifteen and couldn't have any kids. Jim had always wanted a son which is why they took me in. I loved them dearly. I did everything I could to make them proud of me. They're the reason I am who I am today."

Kadir said, "they were mom and dad to you weren't they master?"

"Yes they were baby girl."

Cassandra said, "that's so sad! You lost your mom and dad not once, but twice! No wonder family is so important to you!"

"It hasn't always been that way sweetie. After Sally died I went through some really rough times."

Aphrodite asked, "so what happened to change all that?"

Bob smiled. "Cassandra happened sweet cheeks."

Cassandra turned her head kissing him. "I love you with every fiber of my being. I always will. Don't ever doubt that for a second my love."

"What, no master? I love you too sweetie, more than you can ever imagine."

Cassandra cupped his chin running her thumb across his lips. "I finally feel I've earned the right to call you by your given name Bob. Although I still prefer to call you master."

"Thank you sweetie."

"For what... master," she smiled.

Bob chuckled. "You are such a brat! I've waited a long time to hear my name pass through your sweet lips sweetie."

"I promise to say it once in a while. But only if you've been a very good boy Bob," she giggled.

Bob realized it was morning. They had spent their first night as husband and wife in their new home, on a new world, and never consummated their marriage. He decided to let it wait for a little while. He had an idea on how to consummate their marriage he thought Cassandra would love.

He gave Cassandra's succulent tits a squeeze. "You need to get up sweetie. It's morning and I need my coffee."

"What? Already? Holy shit! We spent the whole night talking! She gave him her little girl pout. "Okay. I guess I have to move."

As they sipped their coffee Bob said, "why don't we spend the day at the beach?"

Cassandra said, "that sounds lovely. Maybe the dolphins will be there again. They're such beautiful creatures."

When they got to the beach, the dolphins were still there playing and chattering away. Bob watched them for a few minutes. Then taking Cassandra and Kadir's hands walked out in the water until they were waist deep. He spoke softly. "Come my children, say hello to your queen and princess."

The dolphins stopped playing looking at Bob for a second. Then swam to Cassandra and Kadir nuzzling their noses against the two women.

Cassandra reached out petting each dolphin in turn. "Hello to you too my beauties. Thank you for being here to great us.

Kadir petted each one also. "You're so beautiful. Thank you for saying hello."

Bob spoke softly again. "Thank you my beautiful children. You may go back to playing now."

The dolphins swam a few feet away then playfully jumped in the air splashing the trio when they hit the water.

The trio walked back to the beach laughing.

Cassandra smiled. "Thank you Bob. That was a wonderful gift. But why did you leave mom on the beach?"

Aphrodite said, "Sweetie you're their queen now. Kadir is their princess. That was your special time with them. Don't worry, my time will come too."

Bob said, "take your mother's hand. Walk out slowly and call them like I did. They'll come to you now sweetie."

Cassandra took Aphrodite's hand, looked at Kadir held out her other hand and said, "come on little sister. Let's go say hi again."

Bob smiled as he watched the three women walk out into the water. Cassandra spoke softly. "come to me my children. Say hello to my mother."

Aphrodite petted each dolphin and again the dolphins playfully splashed the trio as they swam away.

Bob spread a blanket out on the beach. The four of them sat watching the dolphins playing for a while. Without warning, he filled Aphrodite and Kadir with magical mouths and cocks. He stood grabbing Cassandra's ankles pulling her scrumptious ass to his face.

Cassandra squealed with delight. Then grabbing his hips, she swallowed every inch of his enormous cock in a single gulp. She locked her long legs around his neck as she bobbed her head back and forth on his huge shaft, her tongue swishing across his long shaft and swirling around the mushroomed head.

Bob licked Cassandra from asshole to clit using long, slow, sensuous strokes with the flat of his tongue, causing her to moan around his huge cock every time his tongue swept across her swollen clit, or rimmed her tight little asshole.

Aphrodite and Kadir were squirming on the blanket, moaning around the magical cocks fucking their throats, and bucking their hips up against the magical cocks ramming in and out of their soaked, tight cunts.

All three women reached their orgasms at the same time. Bob pumped spurt after spurt of hot, gooey cum in Cassandra's warm, willing mouth. As Cassandra swallowed his load, Bob created a huge doubled ended dildo.

Kadir yelped in surprise as she felt her soaked tight cunt being stuffed with one end of the dildo. Then squealed with delight as she found herself being moved on top of Aphrodite.

Aphrodite's eyes flew open in shock as she felt her sweet cunt being penetrated by the other end of the dildo. She moaned as she felt herself being raised in the air and Kadir's hips began ramming the vibrating dildo in and out of them both. She matched her bucking with Kadir's thrusts, the two of them fucking like rabbits.

Bob flipped on his back setting Cassandra to ride his monstrous cock reverse cowgirl so she could see Aphrodite and Kadir fucking.

Cassandra pumped her delectable ass up and down on his enormous shaft moaning. "Oh my gods! Watching those two fuck is so damn hot Bob!"

He gave all three women magical mouths licking, sucking, and nipping on their gorgeous globes and swollen clits. Then he gave them all magical tongues rimming their tight little assholes. He was gonna give them all magical cocks reaming out their hot little assholes until he realized that Kadir's asshole was still virgin. He decided that Kadir's tight little asshole would be his wedding gift to Cassandra later.

He felt their orgasms coming on strong. Aphrodite was first followed a split second later by Kadir which sent Cassandra over an orgasmic cliff. He pumped spurt after spurt of gooey white cum in Cassandra's clenching cunt.

He gently moved their unconscious bodies to the blanket as all three women shook and convulsed from the strength of their orgasms. It took several minutes for their orgasms to subside and their breathing to return to normal.

Aphrodite giggled. "Damn Bob! The last thing I expected was to see Kadir ramming a dildo in my twat! I've never been fucked by another woman before. But I gotta admit, it was hot as hell! I loved every second of it!"

Kadir exclaimed, "that goes double for me master! I've never even thought of fucking a woman! But I loved it too!"

Cassandra giggled. "I think I had as much fun watching you two go at it as you had doing it!"

Bob said, "the party's just starting. Aphrodite, Kadir, on all fours." he made a double strap on appear around Cassandra's waist. "I have a special wedding gift for you sweetie! Kadir's asshole is still virgin. It's all yours! Have fun!"

Cassandra's eyes widened with surprise when Kadir wiggled her ass saying, "Well come on big sister! Take my anal cherry! I dare ya!"

Bob raised Kadir high enough so that Cassandra could fuck her while standing. Then said, "there ya go sweetie. Fuck that asshole!"

Kadir moaned with anticipation as Cassandra slid two fingers in Kadir's gushing cunt scooping up a liberal amount of her lavish juices, thoroughly coating the dildos. Kadir squealed with delight when Cassandra grabbed her hips and started working the dildos into her tight virgin asshole and soaking wet cunt.

Bob raised Aphrodite sliding his huge cock in her heavenly cunt from behind. He rammed his huge cock in and out of her soaked cunt for a few minutes. Then flipped them around with him laying out flat and Aphrodite on top, her feet on the ground.

"Okay sweet cheeks. You can get your asshole reamed out too now."

"Ohh! I was hoping you'd say that Bob!"

He gave Cassandra magical cocks fucking her throat, cunt, and asshole. Then he gave all three women magical mouths sucking, licking and nipping on their swollen clits and succulent tits. He added magical cocks fucking Kadir and Aphrodite's throats, and a final one fucking Aphrodite's heavenly little cunt.

There was another surprise in store for all three women. This time when he came, all the magical cocks would cum too filling their holes with as much cum as he shot in Aphrodite's sexy little asshole.

All there women came at the same time again. As their orgasms peaked he shot spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum in Aphrodite's clenching asshole. All the magical cocks fired off at the same time, catching all three women by surprise and sending them to orgasmic bliss as they all passed out again.

Bob moved them all to the blanket again waiting for their orgasms to subside with a grin on his face.

After several minutes Cassandra sat up giggling. "Gods master! That was... well I don't know what that was! But I sure as hell loved it! Actually I should be calling you Bob instead of master. Because you were a VERY good boy that time!"

Aphrodite laughed. "I agree sweetie. He was a very good boy. He caught me completely off guard. I had a blast! It was almost as much fun as the first time he made me cum!"

Kadir giggled. "I had a blast too master! I really love the idea of giving my anal cherry to Cassandra for a wedding gift! I know she loved taking it but I loved giving it to her just as much! It was the perfect gift to my queen, my big sister, and my best friend. Thank you for allowing me to give it to her!"

Cassandra said, "we may not be blood related, but we're sisters by heart and soul. You'll always be my sister and my best friend Kadir. Thank you too!"

They were startled when four dolphins swam near the shore standing on their tails chattering excitedly. Bob stood and walked to the water's edge. "Slow down my children. You wanna what?"

The dolphins chattered again. " Oh, of course you may. I think so too." The dolphins chattered some more. "I think that's a wonderful idea!" He created a large stock pot. "will this do?" The dolphins chattered shaking their heads. "No? Okay how about this?" He doubled the size of the pot. The dolphins nodded their heads chattering excitedly then swam off.

Cassandra joined Bob. "What was all that about?"

"They wanna give their beautiful queen a wedding gift. They asked if it was okay and I told them yes."

"Wait. You can understand them?"

"Of course I can. So could you if you listen closely."

"What's the pot for?"

"You'll see in a few minutes my love. But it may be a good idea to step back a bit."

They stepped back a couple of feet. A few minutes later the dolphins came back. Four of them were carrying huge lobsters. One by one they flipped them through the air. Each lobster landing in the pot Bob created. Then the other four swam up each carrying a large ocean perch. They joined the lobsters in the pot.

Cassandra walked in the water. She gave each dolphin a pat on the head. One of them chattered at her. She bent down. "Thank you. I think your very beautiful too." Another chattered at her. She blushed. "Yes I did, very much so." a third one chattered. "Well I've never tried them before. But I'm sure they'll be scrumptious. Thank you all very much for your gifts."

She ran to Bob throwing her arms around him kissing him. "I understood them! How is that possible?"

"You're their queen sweetie."

"Why couldn't I understand them earlier then?"

"We hadn't consummated our marriage yet."

"Oh my gods! They knew it too! One of them asked me if I enjoyed the consummation of our marriage. I told her yes very much so! Are we gonna be able to talk to all the animals like that?"

"Don't call them animals sweetie. You'll hurt their feelings. They're mammals just like us. They're also very intelligent. We may be able to understand some of the other mammals as well. I'm not sure. But I doubt if we'll understand any of the animals."

Cassandra looked out to the water. "I'm so sorry. I didn't understand. I Didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

One of the dolphins chattered at Cassandra. Cassandra smiled. "Thank you for understanding."

Bob created a large gas grill setting the lobsters on to boil. He magically cleaned the ocean perch setting them on to grill. He walked to the blanket and said, "it seems the dolphins are quite taken with their beautiful queen. They've presented her with a seafood dinner as a wedding gift."

Aphrodite smiled. "So I see. The lobster will be quite a treat for her. I've only tried it once myself. That was before Cassandra was born. I remember how much I loved it. I've never tried the ocean perch though. How about you Kadir?"

"I've eaten them both many times mom. I think you'll love the ocean perch. It's absolutely scrumptious."

Cassandra walked up behind Bob putting her arms around his waist and her head on his shoulder. "Neuveia is so beautiful. It's so quiet and peaceful. I fear what will happen when we start bringing others here."

Bob replied, "I know my love. I feel the same way. But our options are limited. If I can't bring peace to Earth, we'll either have to bring some here or let them all die. I don't think they all deserve to die just because of a few idiot politicians and some wacko terrorist groups. But I'm not comfortable choosing who lives and who dies either. So I don't know just yet what I'm gonna do."

Cassandra loved the lobster and ocean perch. When she finished eating , she walked in the water calling the dolphins to her. She thanked them all for their gifts again then bent down giving each one a kiss on the snout before returning to the shore.

The sun was just dipping below the horizon. Bob lit a camp fire and created the s'more fixings. Cassandra, Kadir, and Aphrodite all yelled, "YAY!"

After they finished, Aphrodite gave Bob, Cassandra, and Kadir a kiss, "I have a few things to do. I'll see you all in the morning."

Bob, Cassandra, and Kadir returned to the castle.

As they sat relaxing in the hot tub Cassandra said, "I think I know what you're missing master. The boss gave you a hundred years to tame Earth. Right?"

"Yeah she did."

"I think she meant that's how long you have to finish the job. What she didn't tell you was how long you have to START the job."

"What are you trying to tell me sweetie?"

"I'm saying I don't think you have anywhere near that long. Think about it. You've got wackos running around Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and who knows where else.

The Russians stole part of the Ukraine. They're covertly supporting a revolution with arms, equipment. and even troops.

The Russian president is a bully and a thug. He's told NATO and the rest of the world to fuck off, going so far as to remind them Russia has nukes too so don't fuck with them.

You've got an immature spoiled little shithead running North Korea. He's building nukes, testing long range missiles and saying Washington is first on his hit parade.

You''ve got Iran secretly trying to obtain nukes.

You've got Israel saying they'll bomb Iran back to the stone age before they'll let them have nukes.

Oh, and let's not forget the Palestinians wanting to wipe Israel off the map.

Israel's grabbing up as much land as they can before the world gets tired of their shit. That's just for starters!

Look at the Americans. They've got a president that's great at telling the public what they wanna hear. But he's lousy at following through. He's good a playing politics. But he doesn't have a a clue when it comes to foreign affairs. He has no idea what to do about any of this mess.

They've got a House of Representatives that's gone so far off the deep end, the idiots have to look down to see up.

They've got a Senate that's about as useful as two tits on a bull.

NATO the EU and the UN are all talk and no action. So they're just as useless.

Add to that, the fact that China's manipulating their own currency to keep the price of their goods low. They're slowly destroying everyone's economy.

Overall, I'd say you've got one hell of a mess on your hands. How long do you have before it all blows up in your face?"

Bob was shocked. "Where the hell did all that come from?"

Cassandra shrugged laying her head on his shoulder. "You gave me permission to speak my mind. I guess I've become a little opinionated. The information came from Destiny. But the opinions are strictly my own. I have a duty as your wife... Gods, I love saying that! I have a duty as your wife and as your queen, to point out things you may miss.

Speaking my mind doesn't come easy for me and it probably won't happen much. Right now, I'm more than just a little pissed though. I don't like the position you're being put in. You're being asked to try and salvage a world and a race that may not even be worth salvaging. If you decide their world's not worth salvaging, you have to decide if some of the people are, if so, who lives and who dies. There's nothing I can do to ease your agony and I don't like it one damn bit!"

"WOW! I guess you are a bit upset. I don't like it much either sweetie. But it was my choice. I could have refused. I wouldn't have gotten any static about it. I honestly don't know if I can pull it off. But I do know, I have to at least try. There are more than six billion souls on Earth sweetie. Not all of them are bad. There are some really good people down there. I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do everything I could to help them.

I agree with your assessment of Earth. It can't get a hell of a lot worse without self destructing. I think the boss knows it too. That's why things happened with us so quickly. You're right, we're almost out of time. That's the missing piece."

"I'm sorry for speaking so forcefully master. But I know it's tearing you up inside trying to figure out what to do."

"You're right. it was tearing my up inside. But not anymore. Your little outburst gave me a whole slew of ideas. It's time to start playing hardball."

"You're not angry with me?"

"Of course not sweetie! I'll never be angry with you for speaking your mind! If anything I'm proud of you for doing it!"

Cassandra smiled. "You've got that look on your face. Are you gonna tell me what you have in mind?"

"Dark days sweetie, Real dark days. The biggest problem facing Earth is the damn nukes. I'm gonna eliminate them... the hard way. But I have a few other things to take care of first."

"Would you mind explaining that? It's a bit cryptic."

"Some other time sweetie. Right now it's late. I wanna spend a couple of hours fucking my two beautiful women brainless. Then I wanna get some shuteye."

Cassandra and Kadir took turns one riding Bob's huge cock while the other rode his face. Finally after more than two hours and countless orgasms, they called it a night.

Bob woke to Cassandra giving him his morning wake up call with her warm wet lips and velvety tongue all over his huge cock. After he filled her willing mouth with spurt after spurt of hot gooey cum, Cassandra turned to Kadir giving her a long cum swapping kiss. " There ya go little sister. Now we're even," she giggled.