Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Erin's second set of bags began to become full, Jan said to her, "Erin all my urine bags are full and the pressure in my bladder is building."

"Try and stop drinking for awhile," said Erin. "Hopefully Susan will be back in a few minutes."

"OK," said Jan, "I'll try."

Susan must have been detained, because some time went by and she had still not returned. Erin's second set of urine bags were now full and she was also beginning to feel the pressure build in her bladder. Jan started to moan in pain. "Are you OK?" asked Erin panting and sweating profusely.

"No," replied Jan. "I'm getting cramps and my bladder really hurts."

Suddenly, Jan's whole body shook and she moaned in pain. Erin felt warm mush against her buttocks as Jan lost control of her bowels. Erin realized what must have happened. Jan's bladder had spasmed under the mounting pressure and she had lost control of her bowels as a result. If Jan's bladder burst...Unable to free herself, Erin started shouting, "Susan! Susan!"

A few moments later Susan came into the room and asked, "Ready to request humiliation?"

"Yes," replied Erin, "anything, just help Jan, her bags are full and I think her bladder is beginning to spasm."

Susan walked over to Jan who had fainted and grabbed her face in her hands and shook it. Looking her in the eye she said, "Do you also want to be humiliated?"

"Yes," moaned Jan.

"Very well then," said Susan. "But I do wish you would make up your minds. You're causing me a lot of extra work!"

With that, she attached an empty urine bag to the catheters coming out of both women and pressed a button which lowered the beam and the chains suspending their arms. Susan un-cuffed their hands and removed the chain surrounding their waists and the strings around their nipples. Susan then freed their feet and detached the urine bags from their legs. She handed the bags she had just attached to the catheters to Erin and Jan and said, "Follow me."

Susan led Erin and Jan, naked and holding their urine bags, back out into the hallway and back into the changing room they had used earlier that day. When they were inside, she removed the catheters and took the bags and placed them in a disposal bin. Urine ran out of both women for a minute or so as they embarrassingly emptied their bladders and regained control over their bodies. "Shower," said Susan.

Erin was delighted to get another opportunity to shower. She was covered in perspiration and her vulva and thighs were covered with urine. Her buttocks were also smeared with Jan's uncontrollable discharge.

After they had showered, Susan shamefully diapered both women as she had done earlier. When she was done, she had them dress in the red fishnet jumpsuits again. "Well it's too late to proceed today," she said when they were done. "I'll bring you to dinner before taking you to your cell for the night."

Erin was surprised it was so late, but said nothing. Later she would find out, that although they had not broken any records, theirs' was one of the longer sessions on the horse. Susan led Erin and Jan back to the common room, where about twenty women in colored jumpsuits were standing and talking, and left them. Erin looked around but did not recognize any one and she did not see Sandy. Erin and Jan walked over to an empty table and sat down.

"How you doing?" asked Erin.

"Better," said Jan. "What happened?"

"I think your bladder spasmed," said Erin. "Then you must have fainted."

"Yea," agreed Jan. "I guess this means will be humiliated tomorrow."

"Probably," said Erin. "But it doesn't matter, at least we tried."

"Yes, I guess we did," said Jan sounding slightly better.

The bell sounded and both women walked over to the food dispenser and retrieved their meals. They were identical to the fare of the night before, and although hungry, Jan hesitated before starting to eat. "Do you think we should?" she asked.

"I was thinking the same thing, but I don't think its going to matter either way," said Erin.

"How's that?" said Jan, confused.

"Well its pretty clear that everything we eat, drink, and probably breathe, or is otherwise put into our bodies has various drugs and chemicals in it or has been especially engineered to have some effect," said Erin. "My guess is that if we don't eat this we'll just go to bed hungry, but Susan, or whoever, will just give us whatever they want us to have in some other way."

"I guess your right," said Jan. "Might as well," she said tearing into her food.
Chapter 4: Preparation

After dinner, Susan approached Erin and said, "You have a visitor, come with me."

Surprised, Erin looked at Jan and said, "Wait here, I'll be back soon, I'm sure." Susan led Erin down the now familiar white hallway to one of the cells. "Press the button by the door when you're done, and I'll come and get you," said Susan as she closed the cell door and left. Inside, Erin saw a chair and a small table attached to the far wall, which was transparent. On the other side sat Cassandra at a similar table.

"Cassandra!" said Erin delighted to see the counselor. Sitting down on the chair she said, "I never thought I would get to talk to you again!"

"Well, you almost didn't," answered Cassandra. "You can't believe what I had to go through to see you. It's only because I was your counselor that I was able to get in."

"You can't believe how happy I am to see you! It's been so miserable," said Erin, her hopes rising at seeing the older woman.

"Well don't get your hopes up," said Cassandra sensing Erin's lifting spirits. "I can't really do anything for you, definitely not now, probably never."

Erin's spirits deflated and she said, "So why did you come, then?"

"To offer you at least the remotest glimmer of hope, and my pledge," replied Cassandra.

"Pledge?" said Erin.

"Yes," said Cassandra. "As you know we have been observing you for the last day or so. We even saw what happened today and last night."

Erin blushed furiously at this and looked down at her hands.

"I know, I would feel the same way too, if I were in your situation," said Cassandra reassuringly. "I never realized how brutal slavery was. Today opened by eyes. It's one thing to read about all this in the abstract, and another to see it in practice. Anyways, Ellen and I have been talking and we both agree that something is very wrong here and that you have been framed; the question is why and by whom."

"The why, I can only guess," said Erin, "but the 'who', I think I know: April."

"Yes," agreed Cassandra, "she doesn't exactly seem heartbroken at what has happened to you. Even if one were to acknowledge your past differences, her behavior is, I think, at best, not what it should be under the circumstances. However, it's not exactly damning either. Do you have anything better to found your suspicions on than just inappropriate behavior?"

"Maybe," replied Erin. "There is another girl in here with me receiving the same sentence."

"Yes, yes," said Cassandra, "I saw her today, but so what?"

"Well," said Erin, "I met another woman yesterday, a detainee. Apparently she's been here several times, for mostly minor infractions. She usually spends about a day, receives her punishment and is gone. I never realized that there were women like her until I came here."

"So, what's the point?" asked Cassandra, becoming impatient.

"The point is," continued Erin, "in the seven times she's been in here, she has never met anyone receiving a sentence has harsh as mine."

"That makes perfect sense," said Cassandra. "The rate of serious crime is extremely low. There are probably at most, one or two cases a year like yours and most likely not even that many. Since the time spent in detention is at most a day or two, the odds would be astronomical that she would ever meet a serious offender; it was sheer luck that she ran across you at all."

"Exactly," said Erin. "But if the odds are astronomical that she would meet someone in my situation, what are the odds then, that she would meet two such women at the same time?"

Cassandra looked startled as Erin drove her point home. "And further, what are the odds that these two women would both know April? And if all that is not enough, what are the odds that both would be virgins?"

Cassandra was completely taken aback by Erin's statement and it took her a moment before she replied. "Unbelievable!" she finally exclaimed.

"That's what I thought, too," said Erin.

"But how do you know, that the other girl knows April, or is a virgin for that matter?" asked Cassandra.

"Well, as to the latter I asked her. As for the former, I don't absolutely know for sure," said Erin. "She claims to have been sold by the headmistress of her high school."

"Sold?" said Cassandra, surprised again.

"Yes," said Erin who went on to tell her about Jan.

"So she claims that the woman who 'bought' her looks like April," said Cassandra. "That's very interesting, very interesting, indeed."

"Yes," agreed Erin. "I would be willing to bet my life, that April arranged for both of us to be here."

"Unfortunately, you probably are," said Cassandra. "None of this is hardly proof, but let's put that aside for now and assume April did set you up. The next question is why, and then how."

"I've been thinking a little about the why, also," said Erin, "and I have a few guesses. As you know, April is into the S&M scene."

"Yes," said Cassandra. "She makes little secret of it."

"Well my understanding is that slaves are highly coveted in that circle. Moreover you just can't exactly go and buy a slave whenever you want (even if you have the money). There are just not that many. They are kind of like a personal residence in the better part of town, if you want to move into the area, you need to find a residence that's for sale. If there isn't one, then you have to wait for one to become available and that could take awhile. Worse there is little else you can do but wait and hope that someone will want to sell sooner rather than later. The only other alternative is to build a new residence yourself, if you can. I think April wanted or needed some new slaves, and she couldn't find anyone willing to sell, so she 'built' what she wanted."

"Pretty thin," commented Cassandra, "but your point is interesting. As the new chairwoman of Zax it would be a real coup if she could bring in new slaves. Zax has an insatiable appetite for slaves. If nothing else it's a starting place for a motive. However, that leaves the how. The FIS evidence was very solid. It was your virtual personas that authorized the transactions. No matter how clever April might be, I don't think she has the ability to forge a persona. They are, after all, supposed to be completely tamper-proof. Our whole financial system is based on the impossibility of anyone copying, duplicating, or forging someone else's persona."

"Yes, I know," said Erin. "But maybe it's possible. I had a girlfriend in college, Cathy, who was majoring in virtual computing, and she was always fiddling around with this kind of stuff. Got herself into trouble a couple of times; nothing serious though. She went on to become a security specialist, got her PhD even. I think she works at the University. Maybe you could talk to her."

"I'll try," said Cassandra, "but it doesn't sound very promising."

"I know," agreed Erin sadly, "but its all I can think of."

Seeing Erin's spirit's falling, Cassandra said, "I want you to know, that I'm not going to give up on this, even if it takes me the rest of my life; I will get to the bottom of it."

This cheered Erin a little, but she said, "Even if you do Cassandra, from what you said before, it still won't help me." Erin thought about her situation and grew sad. Even if, somehow, Cassandra managed to prove her innocent, her sentence would not be reversed, she would still remain a slave. She thought about what this meant. Soon Cassandra would walk out of here a free woman, while she would be taken back to her cell and, most likely, be forced to mess herself again. Tears started rolling down her cheeks and Erin cried, "It's just so unfair."

Cassandra, seeing the other woman's suffering said, "I know, Erin. But you've got to try and keep yourself together. Unfortunately, I won't be able to stop your humiliation tomorrow or even your sale, but don't give up all hope. I know things look bleak, but don't let them break you. Somehow Ellen and I are going to help you. I don't know how yet, but we are going to help you."

The determination in Cassandra's words reassured Erin, and she stopped crying. "Thanks Cassandra," she said, "I'll try."

"I know you will," said Cassandra. "My time is almost up, and I probably won't see you again, at least not for awhile. If you're right and April buys you, I'll try and get an invitation to her residence, even if I have to join the S&M scene."

The thought of Cassandra in the S&M scene forced a bubble of laughter from Erin despite the gravity of her situation, and she wiped the tears from her face with her hands. "Thanks," she said flashing a brief smile.

"In all seriousness, I'll try and get a message to you somehow. In the mean time, fight all you can and remain hopeful. As you've probably guessed, your food is especially engineered and could contain chemicals that alter or influence your brain chemistry. Although you can't do anything about this, use your intellect to balance your emotions."

"I will," said Erin.

"Good. I'll say goodbye now," said Cassandra standing up. "Remember, there is hope!"

"Goodbye and thanks," said Erin as Cassandra turned and left, "I will!"

****************************

After Cassandra left, Susan escorted Erin back to the common room where Jan was still waiting. "What happened?" she asked. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," said Erin, 'I'll tell you later.

"Bedtime," announced Susan. "Tomorrow is a big day and we have to start early!"

Susan led them back to the same cell they had spent the previous night in and placed the gloves over their hands. This time however, she chained one leg of each woman to the solid walls of the cell. "We can't have you playing with yourselves tonight. You need to save your energy for tomorrow," she said lowering the bars and ceiling."

"Sleep tight," she said closing the door and leaving.

When they were alone, Erin told Jan about her conversation with Cassandra. She also explained (much to her embarrassment) that she was also a virgin, like Jan. When she was done, Jan said "I can't believe that you are a virgin."

"Don't rub it in" said Erin blushing.

"Do you think it has something to do with us being here?" asked Jan.

"I don't know, but I doubt it's a mere coincidence" replied Erin. "We'll find out soon enough after April buys us."

"So you think April is going to buy us both?"

"I don't know for sure, but I think so," said Erin. "We'll find out tomorrow."

"I hope she does," said Jan.

"What?" Erin said.

"Buy us both," said Jan. "At least we'll be together. I don't know what would have happened if I hadn't met you."

"Thanks," said Erin. "But let's try and get some sleep. I think we are going to need it."

****************************

The night turned out to be a repeat of the previous night. Erin awoke to the sound of Jan crying, "Oh no! I can't believe it, not again! I messed myself! God no, not again!"

There was little Erin could do to help Jan, and besides she had her own problems. Erin could feel that her bladder was uncomfortably full and that her belly was starting to cramp. As she had done the night before, Erin tried to fight the inevitable. Within minutes she was covered in perspiration with the effort of trying to fight her body. Within another minute she lost control of her bladder and then her bowels. She felt the hot urine on the lips of her vagina as it soaked into the thick pad that ran between her legs. Warm mush covered her buttocks as she was forced to sit in her mess. As she moved to minimize her discomfort, the mush ran up along the soaker pad to her vulva.

Erin was again filled with an overwhelming sense of shame that she had again lost control and messed herself, no less in front of Jan. Erin's faced flushed in embarrassment. Her feelings of shame were also coupled with the same strong sexual excitement that had accompanied her previous "accidents." Soon the warm excrement covered her vulva and started to make contact with her vagina. Looking across at Jan, Erin could see that she had already started to masturbate furiously.

Erin reached down with her gloved hand and started to rub the area over her diapered pussy. Soon she was rubbing furiously with the overwhelming need to climax. However, the gloves, plastic panties, and diapers prevented this. As her desperation for release grew, Erin opened her legs wider and started rocking her hips. This time she knew that she would have to bring herself to orgasm without the aid of the cell bars. Her chained leg prevented her from reaching, little lone, sticking her legs through them.

As during the previous night, both women sat facing each other, legs wide apart, hips thrusting, and arms moving ever faster as they masturbated in a futile attempt at orgasm. "God! I need to come so bad," moaned Jan. "I can't stand it!" Jan redoubled her efforts and rubbed her diapered pussy with both gloved hands.

Erin was in no better shape. She moaned and grunted with her efforts, frantic for relief. In desperation, Erin started pounding the area over her diapered pussy with her gloved fist. But even this didn't work. All that was achieved by her efforts was to push more and more of the mush over her vulva and into her vagina.

Both women continued to masturbate furiously, crying out and moaning and perspiring with their efforts. After awhile, Jan's arms grew tired and she was forced to stop. She sat resting, breathing hard, watching Erin masturbate, which did little to lessen her own excitement. Erin, looking up from her efforts, saw Jan watching her and blushed a deep red with embarrassment. Here she was, masturbating in her own mess in front of this beautiful and innocent girl, she thought. Soon however Erin's arms became tired also and she was also forced to stop and rest.

When they had rested for a while, both women started masturbating again, trying to satisfy the irresistible 'itches' between their legs which remained so effectively out of reach. This continued off and on for what seemed like hours: frantic masturbation, followed by rest to catch their breath and let their arms rest, followed again by another frantic attempt to achieve orgasm. Finally, both women became exhausted, and unable to go on. Erin fell into a troubled sleep, sexually aroused but too tired to masturbate further. Jan did the same.

In her dreams she saw Lisa laughing at her and waving her left hand as if to say goodbye. It was a taunting goodbye, the kind a sister might give to her sibling as she was being led off for punishment by their mother. Lisa's hand seemed to grow larger and closer to Erin's face, each naked finger curling as she waved. Erin woke with a start, sweating. There was something about the hand in the dream that frightened her. Shaking her head, Erin wiped her face with her forearm. Stupid dream! She thought. However something she could not quite place tugged at the back of her mind. Erin sighed and looked over at Jan who was sleeping, her breasts moving rhythmically with each breath. Better follow her example and get some sleep thought Erin. We're going to need it. With that, she lay down on her side and tried to sleep some more.

****************************

The next morning, Erin again woke to the sound of the cell door opening. "Whew! Susan said entering and smelling their dirty diapers. "I see why you two were sentenced to diapered servitude. You're constantly having accidents."

1...89101112...29