Crime and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I hope you slept well, at least. Today's your big day," she added.

Susan released Erin and then Jan and they followed her down the hallway to the cleaning and changing room. Susan unfastened their jumpsuits and removed their diapers and ordered them to take a shower.

Erin looked at her lower body in disgust. The yellow-brown mush completely covered her vulva and she could feel it in her vagina. "Looks like we spent the night playing with ourselves again," commented Susan looking at Jan and Erin.

Both women blushed. After Erin and Jan had cleaned most of the mess off themselves, Susan douched them several times so that they were completely clean. While they dried off, Susan opened a wide door on the opposite wall to reveal another room almost identical to the one they were in.

Instead of diapering the women this time, Susan handed each of them a wrapped bar of food and said, "Eat these. We don't have time for breakfast today." Erin and Jan ate the breakfast bars standing naked and silently while Susan busied herself about the room. When they had finished eating, Susan stood before them with hands on her hips looking at them with an icy stare. "Well?" she said harshly after awhile.

"I don't understand," said Erin.

"Would you like to go back to inducement?" asked Susan in a harsh exasperated tone.

"No...," Erin said, not quite understanding.

"Well, then what are you waiting for, an invitation?" said Susan sarcastically

It then dawned on Erin what she wanted. Susan was waiting for them to actually ask to be humiliated. Despite herself, Erin felt her still excited vulva tingle with anticipation. She blushed, lowered her eyes and said, "Would you please humiliate me?"

Susan smiled in satisfaction and said, "Remember, you asked for it." She then turned to Jan and said, "Well, young lady?"

"Please humiliate me, too," Jan said blushing.

"Good," said Susan. "Go into the other room and get on the table," she directed Jan.

Jan walked through the adjoining door and Erin could hear her climb up onto the padded table there. Susan looked at Erin and pointing said, "You too, up on the table." When Erin had gotten on the table, Susan pressed some buttons and stirrups emerged from the end of the table where Erin's feet were. Without being asked, Erin put her feet and legs in the stirrups and Susan fastened them down with straps. Susan pressed another button and the back of the table began to rise until Erin was sitting up at about 45 degrees. Susan handed Erin a two quart bottle of water and said, "Drink this while I go get her ready. You're going to have to drink at least three of these, so get started." With that she walked into the next room to attend to Jan.

Erin held up the bottle and started drinking. As she drank the water, Erin realized that she was helping to humiliate herself. She was both embarrassed and excited by these thoughts. In a few hours at most, she would be expelling this water publicly in front of a crowd in the punishment square. Susan returned, apparently having gotten Jan started with the preparation process and said to Erin, "Drink up! You need to get started on the second bottle." Erin continued to drink from the bottle until it was empty. Susan handed her a second bottle and said, "Keep drinking."

As Erin continued to drink, Susan produced a tube of lubricating jelly and a clear plastic hose. She squirted some jelly into Erin's slit and rubbed it around, paying especial attention to her clitoris. Still stimulated from her inability to relieve herself from the night before, Erin moaned in pleasure. "You'll have a chance to demonstrate what a slut you are later to everybody," said Susan, stopping her ministrations. With that, she placed some jelly on the end of the tube and catheterized Erin. She connected the end of the tube protruding from Erin's body to a large clear plastic bag at the side of the prep table.

Soon a steady stream of urine flowed from the tube into the bag filling it. "Keep drinking," said Susan. Even though, Erin was not thirsty she continued to drink as instructed, and soon she finished the second bottle. Susan immediately handed her the third bottle with the same instructions to drink it all. She then went into the next room to catheterize Jan. Erin heard Jan through the open door say, "Oh no! Not that again. Please don't stick that in me, please!."

"Shut up, and drink!" she heard Susan say. "If you don't do as you're told, it's back to inducement for you!" This threat apparently brought Jan into compliance, since the only sound Erin could hear thereafter was Susan working.

Susan returned and saw that Erin had finished the third bottle of water. "Good," she said, "finally a little cooperation." She then secured Erin's hands to the side of the table and went and stood between Erin's spread legs. Opening the jelly again, she lubricated Erin's rectum sticking her finger slowly in and out. Erin began to rock her hips in time with the motion and moan. Her sexual excitement had continued to grow and was starting to be come intense. "You're really going to put on a show this afternoon," Susan commented. Erin blushed with embarrassment again, but continued to rock her hips.

Susan withdrew her finger from Erin's rectum and inserted a lubricated nozzle identical to the one she used the day before. Erin could feel the nozzle expand as Susan turned the base. When she was satisfied it was secure, she connected the tube at the end to a large bag filled with fluid and hung the bag from a pole at Erin's feet.

"She checked Erin's urine bag and seeing it only half full said, "Too early for your enema yet." With that she left the room to repeat the process on Jan. When she returned, Susan looked at Erin's urine bag and seeing it was about three-quarters full said, "Good, its enema time." With that, she removed a clamp from the tube running into Erin's ass and Erin could feel the warm water start to flow into her.

Susan moved between her spread legs and started to massage her abdomen with her hands. Erin watched as her belly slowly started to distend. When the enema bag was about half empty, Susan walked next door and started Jan's enema.

When she returned, Susan replaced the now empty enema bag with a smaller full bag, but she did not unclamp the tube," commenting, "a little something for later." With this done, Susan stood again between Erin's legs, and took what looked like a small caulking gun, and inserted the tip into Erin's vagina. When she squeezed the trigger, Erin could feel her vagina fill with lubricating jelly. Susan kept squeezing the trigger of the gun until it felt, to Erin, that her vagina was completely full of the slippery lubricant. "Wouldn't want that tight virgin pussy to get sore later," she said.

When she was finished, Susan took the gun and squeezed the remaining jelly into the crack of Erin's ass. "And for that matter, your tight ass either," she said.

Erin had never felt so excited. The jelly filling her vagina and ass was driving her wild. But her thoughts soon turned to even more urgent matters. Erin started to fill cramps in her belly from the enema and pressure building in her bladder. Looking down she could see the urine bag was full. Pretty soon, things would be getting very uncomfortable. In the next room she heard Jan cry out, "I have to pee real badly! Please let me pee." Susan who was in the next room now with Jan replied, "Well you did it to yourself, drinking all that water! But don't worry, it won't be long and you'll be peeing all over the place."

Erin broke out in a sweat and was starting to get desperate also. She needed to pee more than anything. In fact she would do anything to pee. "Please," Erin said pleading, "I have to go too, real bad." Susan walked into the room and smiling said, "Well, for once your right," said Susan, "it is time to go."
Chapter 5: Humiliation

Susan un-strapped Erin's legs and hands and told her to stand. She grabbed a pole about 5 feet long and placed it horizontally across Erin's back and along her shoulders. "Grab and hold the pole at each end," she instructed Erin. Erin grabbed the pole so that it rested on her shoulders. Susan strapped the pole to Erin's wrists and forearms and then hung the enema bag at one end and the full urine bag at the other end. Elevating the urine bag increased the pressure on Erin's bladder and she bent forward slightly in an attempt to bring the bag a little lower. Susan tied a small white apron around Erin's waist so that the cloth hung down in front of her. "Wait here," she instructed.

Going into the next room, Susan repeated this procedure with Jan and, when she was finished, led Jan into the room to stand behind Erin. "All ready," she announced. With that, she led them to the hallway door where they were joined by six technicians, dressed in gray uniforms. "Let's go," said Susan, and they began to walk down the hallway for the last time.

****************************

April, Candy, and Lisa had again been watching Susan prepare Erin and Jan from an observation room on the other side of the wall. Cassandra and Ellen were also there, but the older women stood behind the three younger women conferring quietly. April, as usual, was pleased with how events were unfolding. Her schemes of six months were finally coming to a head.

Nine months earlier April had been chairing a board meeting at Zax Castle when the subject of slaves came up. Board meetings were typically held quarterly, and occasionally more frequently, if an emergency or some other pressing business arose. The current meeting was a routine quarterly review of Zax's affairs. Zax's executive officers consisted of April, its chairwoman, Prudence Ardella, vice-chairwoman, Tana Yang, treasurer, Olivia Johnston, secretary, and Camille Anders, legal counsel. With the exception of April, all were extremely wealthy and powerful, captains of both industry and government. All the women in the room wore the customary black clothes embossed with a red axe (the symbol of the society), above their right breasts. In addition, five semi-naked slaves dressed in short white tunics stood at attention along the walls ready to serve these powerful women at a moments notice.

"Yelena lost the last of her diapered slaves last week," said Olivia.

"How did that happen?" asked April.

"Suicide," replied Olivia.

"Damn!" said April angrily hitting the shiny black table with her fist and causing several of the slaves along the wall to jump. "What did the idiot do this time?"

Yelena was one of Zax's wealthier members. Like April she was old money, but was not one of Zax's leaders. She neither possessed the intellect or drive required for leadership. Yelena was famous for her elegant and lavish (if not dull) parties. These were always well attended however since Yelena was very casual when it came to allowing others to use her slaves. She was also the owner of two of Zax's four diapered slaves. Since diapered slaves were extremely rare, obtaining one was next to impossible. Yelena had inherited her pair two years previously, essentially doubling Zax's holdings over night. These slaves were extremely popular among the membership and as result their use was booked literally years in advance. In truth, one had to be a very high ranking member (i.e. extremely wealthy and powerful) to have a realistic chance of getting access to a diapered slave.

Use or access to a diapered slave also conferred great status and prestige on the recipient and, as such, these slaves were used to leverage Zax's political influence and power. A month earlier, Yelena had lost such a slave in a boating accident during one of her parties. The loss was a blow to Zax, but the board was willing to chalk up the loss to plain bad luck (although many, including April, grumbled at Yelena's carelessness). Now April was hearing about a second major loss.

"The details are unclear" answered Olivia.

"I knew we should have done something after the first one died," commented Tana, Zax's treasurer.

April was mad also, but she said, "There was nothing we could have done. They are after all her property."

"I don't agree" said Prudence softly.

Everyone in the room, except April, turned to look at Prudence. April glared angrily at her. Prudence was a petite, dark brown haired woman with a slight figure and youthful appearance that made her look like a child. In fact at first glance, most mistook her for a young girl. Those however who did not quickly correct this mistaken impression quickly learned how wrong they were, often to their great regret. In addition to being small, Prudence was also quiet. She rarely spoke, but when she did it was with purpose, intelligence, and shrewd insight. Prudence, looking directly at April, remained silent as her fellow board members stared at her. She had previously warned the board that Yelena was likely to have more problems with her slaves and had advocated that it was in the best interest of Zax to negotiate a conservatorship. April and a few others had ignored her.

For her part, April hated Prudence. Like Erin she was unwanted competition. She had narrowly beat-out Prudence for the chairwomanship of Zax, but that was not to say the contest was over. April knew well that her position was far from solid and that she was under constant scrutiny. Prudence was waiting for her to make a mistake and to capitalize upon it. The loss of this second diapered slave, in so short a time, was serious and the kind of mistake that could cause her big problems.

After an uncomfortable silence, that went on perhaps a little too long, Olivia cleared her throat and said, "Well, what are we going to do now?"

"I'm not sure," said April turning to look at her, "I'll have to think about it."

After the meeting broke up, Katrina, Zax's elder stateswoman (and probably the most influential and powerful member of Zax) approached April. Katrina had been Zax's previous chairwoman and April's mentor. Both women liked and respected the other. Katrina was the chairwoman of Blue Onyx, the government-regulated organization that was responsible for overseeing the world's finances.

Blue Onyx was essentially the Federal Reserve of the 24th century. Paper money had long since passed into history; all transactions were handled electronically via virtual personas using secured signatures. Blue Onyx was responsible for the creation, regulation, and security of these personas. As the head of this important organization, Katrina was a quasi-political figure and very, very powerful, not to mention wealthy.

"We need to do something about this," began Katrina, "those slaves are just too useful to do without."

"I agree," said April, "but as you know, the few women who own them, all refuse to sell. We can of course, buy the next two that come on the market however it could take awhile before any become available. At least two years, minimum, would be my guess."

"Perhaps, we can speed up the process," suggested Katrina.

"How?" April asked, intrigued. April knew from experience that any ideas Katrina had would be clever and well thought out.

"First, I suggest that we have the remaining pair, transferred to Zax. This will eliminate or minimize any more careless accidents," said Katrina.

"But would Tana agree?" asked April sheepishly. This was what Prudence had advocated at the last board meeting and now Katrina was essentially seconding her idea. It was also a subtle, but nonetheless real, censure.

"I talked to her after the last accident. She was actually the one who approached me," said Katrina.

"Why would she want to do that?" asked April, surprised.

"She's getting older, and unlike our careless Yelena, the responsibility weighs on her. Zax uses them almost exclusively now, anyways. Selling the slaves to Zax has several advantages. First, it would effectively transfer the expense and responsibility of ownership, while still leaving her with some control and influence. Second, it would provide her with a nice boost in income (not that she really needs it), and finally it would increase her status with the board."

Yes, thought April, it did make sense. Tana was the oldest member of the board and maintained her membership more for the power and influence it afforded her than any real desire to indulge in the more carnal benefits. Nowadays, she rarely participated in such activities, leaving them to the younger women. "Good," said April. "I'll have Olivia contact her and negotiate a deal. Camille can draw up the necessary legal documents. I'm sure the board will approve, especially after what has happened."

"Good," said Katrina.

"Now, how about the new acquisitions," said April, "you suggested a method to facilitate their purchase?"

"Yes," well put, smiled Katrina, "and not too far from the truth, either." Katrina proceeded to explain the details to April who listened attentively. When she was finished, April said, "brilliant, as usual, my Mistress. And how about the risks?"

"There is always a risk in anything," answered her mentor. "However, they are very low, especially if this is handled correctly. In addition there are many safe guards that can be employed. The first, of course, is to set up a decoy incase of trouble. In this situation it makes sense to employ several."

April nodded her head in agreement. The woman was truly brilliant. Every time she thought she had learned all of Katrina's tricks, Katrina surprised her with yet another. "Shall I proceed, then?" she asked.

"Yes," said Katrina "with caution, and the sooner the better."

April's first task was to identify the prospective slaves. The first prospect was easy to identify. Natasha was the headmistress at a local high school and was heavily into the S&M scene. She coveted a membership at Zax, but lacked both the financial means and social status to obtain one. April knew her well since Natasha was a well known recruiter of young women into the scene. Using her position as headmistress, she would select girls who had come of age and were about to graduate, and introduce them to older, interested women. She would then use her considerable influence over these girls to persuade and cajole them into a 'relationship'. However what made Natasha particularly popular was that many of her girls were virgins. Virgins were, of course, highly prized by those in the S&M scene who not only coveted their innocence but also the chance to shape and mold a new participant. Natasha was especially adept at identifying young girls at her school who she could keep from becoming sexually active. Then when these girls were ready, she would manipulate them into the scene. In any particular year, Natasha usually had at least one such girl 'available'.

Using her position as chairwoman of Zax, April approached Natasha hinting that a membership at Zax might be possible. All she had to do was furnish one of her virgins to April, allow April's agents access to the school's accounts, and of course, keep her mouth shut. In exchange, April would be willing to arrange a life membership in Zax. Natasha had eagerly agreed, especially since there was no personal risk.

Natasha identified several candidates to April. However, of these, only two were of age. April looked over the profiles of each girl and chose Jan. Jan was not from a wealthy or powerful family, had few friends at school, and no other connections that could cause complications. Moreover both of her parents were dead. This made her an ideal candidate since no one would miss her.

This left April with one other candidate to identify. At about this time, she had noticed Lisa, who had just recently joined World. One night, April invited Lisa to one of her private parties. It turned out that Lisa, like April, enjoyed playing the dominate role in her relationships. She had not been exposed to the S&M scene before, but was instantly turned on when April showed her the dungeon at her personal residence and allowed her to participate in the play at the after-party. April had a couple of slaves from Zax on hand (a benefit of being chairwoman) and she allowed Lisa to have her way with them (under her close supervision).

1...910111213...29