Crime: Night at the Museum Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers

The woman shrugged. "I was mad. All he had to do was buy me a new tire and it wouldn't have happened. It was his own fault."

The judge shook his head. "This one is rather easy, it seems. Miss Duvall, The gentleman involved took reasonable attempts to service your problem, even though it was beyond the strictly necessary means. You rejected his efforts, as well as physically assaulting the gentleman. You are entirely at fault, Miss Duvall. Therefore, you are Sentenced to work at the same carwash for four hours per day for the next thirty days. You will work those hours topless. Once per week, you will service the gentleman in any way he wishes, whether it be orally, anally or vaginally. Should it be orally, you will swallow all ejaculate. After each service, you will apologize for your behavior. That is All."

What the hell?

The woman looked stunned. "What?!?" she shrieked. "You can't do that! He...!"

"I will have Order!" thundered the judge. "Miss Duvall, you are guilty of contempt of Court! You apparently do not understand why they call me 'The Rack'. Well, now you will." Judge Hanover leaned forwarded, his eyes narrow. "Miss Duvall, you are guilty of contempt and are therefore Sentenced to possess E-sized breasts. Furthermore, you are restricted from wearing any clothing above your waist for one week. That is All!"

The woman looked outraged. She opened her mouth to say something, but suddenly she began to squirm. Her eyes widened then as the front of her blouse began to expand and then bulge. She began to squirm even more, and then suddenly she was tearing off her top and bra as if she couldn't get them off fast enough. Within seconds, she was standing in front of the courtroom completely topless, and her hugely swelled bare breasts were on full display. Her entire upper body blushed at her topless state. The judge gave her a firm look that discouraged any comment whatsoever, and the woman closed her mouth. Her lawyer grasped her upper arm and led her, jiggling, from the courtroom.

I looked at Steven incredulously. He simply shrugged. "I told you he was different," he said.

"Well, I usually like to start off with a few lesser cases to get warmed up, but I think that will do for today. Now, let us go straight to our feature case. Bailiff?"

The bailiff stood and announced, "The people of Chrystal Heights vs. Christine Collinsworth, Erica Mullen, Laura Sadler and Tonya Stuart."

Steven stood up, and we followed suit.

"Alright, let's get started. Now, it states here you four broke into the museum and attempted to steal several artifacts. How do you plead?"

Chrissie said, "That's not what happened, your Honor. You see, there we were, taking some presents to the orphanage, when-"

"STOP!" said Judge Hanover. Then he turned to the bailiff. "How many times did we get the presents to the orphanage story last week?"

"Four, you Honor," said the bailiff.

"That's what I thought." The judge turned back to Chrissie. "Now try again, young lady, and this time I better not hear anything about orphans, nuns or hospitalized children."

Suddenly stripped of our defense, Chrissie began to stammer. The judge shook his head in exasperation.

"I will have the Truth," he said. "Swear them in."

The bailiff brought a book over and had us each in turn place our hand on it. Each time, the judge would look at us and say, "Do you Swear to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?" Our voices sounded strangely strong and vibrant when we answered.

We were now sworn in. Judge Hanover looked to Chrissie again. "Alright, Christine, tell me what happened that night at the museum."

Chrissie smiled. She had obviously had time to think of a new story. A good one, I hoped.

"Of course, your Honor. We really were just trying to return the glass pieces to the museum, because we hadn't known what they would do when we stole them. After Tonya got pregnant, Laura became a baby and Erica and I kept getting the glass dil...glass piece stuck inside us, we realized that something was up with them. So we traded the crystal we had stolen at the same time as the glass pieces for information on how to stop the effects. To stop the effects, we had to return the glass pieces to the statue that was there. So that's why we broke in. We really were trying to return the items."

Tonya, Laura and I stared at Chrissie incredulously. Steven looked pained. Chrissie's eyes were wide, as if she couldn't believe she had just said what she had said.

The judge nodded. "So essentially, you broke into the museum, stole several artifacts, realized you had made a mistake, and tried to return them. Hmmm. This is an interesting situation."

We began to squirm. The judge was working himself into a rage.

"I do not like thieves. You stole from an institution which does not operate for personal gain; rather, it provides for education. To steal, let alone steal from an educational institution, for personal gain is despicable. I am loath to sentence you to jail time, inasmuch as you were trying to return the items, although that wasn't for altruistic reasons. Furthermore, it appears you stole more than just the artifacts in question."

The judge paused. Then he looked at each of us in turn.

"Tell me...are you familiar with the game show 'Bimbomania!'?"

We blinked. We knew the game show. A new cosmetics outfit called Blonde Concepts produced it. The show was new, but was already receiving top ratings. Women competed against each other for a large money prize. The losers ended up as, well, bimbos. The contestants were usually prison residents, as nobody wanted to volunteer to play, considering what happened to the losers.

The judge nodded again. "I thought as much. You four are Sentenced to appear on the game show 'Bimbomania!'. You will do so on a date one week from today. That is All!"

Our eyes widened. This was impossible! As one we opened our mouths to protest...then, remembering what happened to the woman before us, we quickly shut our mouths. We looked at Steven, who shrugged.

We had escaped one trap, only to end up in a deeper one. We were going to appear on "Bimbomania!" whether we liked it or not.

*

NEXT: This ends this segment of the story. It will resume in the next installment, "Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!"

As always, feedback is always welcomed and appreciated. Positive or negative.

ChrystalWynd
ChrystalWynd
1,130 Followers
12