Crimes & Punishments Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers

Although her wrists were still bound to the arm of the chair, she raised her left hand and awkwardly started jacking her son's cock, pulling and stroking, her movement severely restricted by the wrist cuff. Despite the big gob of precum at the tip that she spread over the head, his shaft was still too dry. She leaned over as much as she could, straining against the slats that held her tits and spat twice, hitting the hanging dick with big loads of spit. With my approval, Matt undid her wrist cuff so she could give her son a proper hand job.

But his shaft wasn't greased enough and she didn't have any more spit. With her free hand, she scooped up the jism from her tits and thighs and applied it to Matt's bobbing hardon. But she still needed more to lube Matt's thick boner. She looked imploringly at the cum container on the kitchen counter. I put it within reach of her free hand and she scooped up a handful, slathering it all over her son's dick and expertly shafting the thick young cock.

Using the small crop, I dipped its rectangular leather tip into her special heated balm, loading it with thick steaming spooge, kneeled in front of the chair, and despite the awkward angle due to the chair slats, managed to slap the tip hard against her pussy lips, already spread around the black base of the dildo in her cunt, thickly coating the thick lips. Splat! She yelled into her gag and squirmed.

I reloaded the tip with even more hot gunk than before, and, having just had a practice shot, flayed the tip even harder against her engorged clit - a big fat target. Splat! That direct hit pushed her over the top into her next orgasm. Yelling, she jerked backward involuntarily, straining against her fat bound tits, but they wouldn't budge.

When I tightened a third leather shoelace on her inflamed clit, she had another small cum, her head thrust back and bouncing around the chair like a spasming fuck toy. I immediately tied the clit shoelace tightly to the nipple shoelaces so I could manipulate all three together, which either prolonged her mini-orgasm or pushed her into another.

Since the shoelaces were so thin and her swollen 2-inch nipples so long, there was an inch and a half of sore nipple extending beyond the shoelaces. So I attached small metal mini-clamps, sticking directly outward. Finally, she moaned loudly, her body breaking into sweat that mixed with the body oil. She dealt with the throbbing in her aching nipples by grinding her pelvis on the double dildo, forcing the two shafts deeper into her soaked cunt and greased ass.

Although I had implied to Gus that Janice was a bad mother and a tease who not only admitted but welcomed punishment in order to change her ways, Gus had no idea of the lengths to which we would go. He probably imagined a mild spanking. But his shock quickly changed to leering enjoyment, fascinated by the details: the nipple and clit shoelaces stretching Janice's oversized nubs, the thick white goo covering her tits, the thick gag stretching her heavy lips and wide mouth, the abused 34Cs forced through the chair slats, the dildo protruding from her ass (her thighs obscured the dildo in her cunt). And perhaps most of all, all of this in front of her teen son, who was not only an observer, but also an active, enthusiastic and equally perverted participant.

Since disciplining tits required more experience than striping her ass and back, I told Matt to flog the latter two areas while I would crop her maltreated tits and then hurt her tormented nipples. Before we began, I put a straw in her glass of vodka and held it to her lips. She finished the half remaining in two huge sucks.

Matt raised the three-strand flogger and laid into her ass and back, laying livid stripes on the welting flesh. I punished her bulging tits with a short crop. The wet "Whack!" of the flogger on her sweating, oiled ass cheeks alternated with the "Thwack!" of the small crop on her captive, perspiring tits, marking them obscenely through the greasy layer of oil and the streaks and gobs of spunk, accompanied by her feverish panting as she pumped her pelvis, getting twice the pleasure from the double dildo.

When she was close to cuming, I pulled the shoelaces, elongating her clit by a half inch and the nipples by a full inch, then used a small switch, the size of a small presentation pointer, directly onto the distorted, achingly vulnerable nipples. With her head twisting around, sweat dripping off it, she had turned to the window. For the first time, she saw Gus, the dirty older man, the grizzled, overweight lech who she'd repeatedly teased in the lobby and hallway, the perv who had responded to her shameless flirting with suggestive comments. He was staring directly at her writhing, nude, sweating, bound, clamped, flogged and abused body.

The moment their eyes made contact, he shot off a long thin stream of spunk directly onto his window, at the same height as her mouth. The blast spattered across the glass. In her delirium, Janice imagined that he was shooting his spend all over her abused body, drenching her hair, face, tits, belly, ass, thighs and cunt.

She bellowed in a shamelessly wild, much bigger orgasm, thrashing, twisting and bucking on the chair, fucking herself with both dildos as deep as they could go, her head jerking like a demented puppet, the bruised nipples and stretched clit yanking the shoelaces viciously. She was so frenzied that the chair jerked around on the floor, moving several inches. But she never once let go of her son's thick cock.

IdeeFixee
IdeeFixee
953 Followers
12