All Comments on 'Crisis Management'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved the Love

Sometimes I'm just in the mood for a good love story spiced up with sex. This sure satisfied that itch!

KillerRomanceKillerRomanceover 15 years ago
Sexy and sensual...

Nothing like a little lovin' to start the day with(: Thank you for writing this. It was beautiful. <3 L.

Reindeer58Reindeer58over 15 years ago
Nicely written

Great build, great tale very well paced. keep writing. I noticed a few typos but not enough to detract. I like romance stories, take a look at my Any Chance We Could.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Needed.!

I really needed a story like this tonight and I must say that this was one of the best I have read for awhile. Thank you. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully written

story.... the first page had me hooked! Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful story!

I've avoided reading any of your other stories because I've wanted to just concentrate on your Superf***er story without the distraction of a different writing style in one of your other stories. Now that the Superf***er story seems to be winding down, I am now reading your other stories. Crisis Management is one of the best Romance stories I've read. I enjoy that you used the real financial crisis as a background for the story and that you took the story slow like real life often does happen. Your scenes and dialogue are very well written and you made me care about Mike and Brianna. Thanks for a very pleasurable reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it!

Wonderfully written! I love a well developed romantic story. Love the fact you took time to develop the character and the plot. Thank you.

gogreengogreenover 12 years ago
simply incrdable.

wow.

a really great story. one that had me hooked and kept me there till the end and finally wanting more.

thanks for the read.

thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You DrSqueaky

Very nice buildup, believable characters. An editor or proofreader will catch some of the small errors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is it that people write men as creepy obsessed assholes so much? And then act like that is normal behavior?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous