All Comments on 'Cristina's Re-birth'

by Goshawk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A very beautiful and well thought out

love story. I believe that you touched all of the bases to tell this story and to do it well. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
sweet.

two damaged people come together, a woman isolated by her beauty and a man isolated by his fear and workaholism.

sweet.

Sailor1Sailor1over 18 years ago
Exquisite!

Your story is extraordinary! You present the entire progression of ideas and events with the same polish and class you attribute to the lady in the story. In doing so with such care and concern for her, you depict with clarity and conviction the ascendency of emotion and involvement in each other in intimacy over the physical acts taken in isolation. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
friends response

OH MY GOD!!!!! This is an immensley romantic yet erotoic story that would appeal to any woman. This is every working womans dream and if you differ then you are probably lying. Kudos to you my dear friend. I love you heart and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a quality in it that is never seen

you portrayed one of the things hardley anyone duplicates well in their stories human emoution this is by far one of the best stories ive read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
There are wise words about writing

Show us don't tell us. The total narration was numbing and boring.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Far Fetched

I know that this web site is a haven for fantasy, but sometimes it's hard to get into a story that's so unlikely that it doesn't work. Here we have a wimp who is too shy to talk to this gorgeous creature who secretly respects him because he doesn't hit on her like everyone else. She's also completely inexperienced in dealing with men because of excessively protective parents. And then after her divorce she comes to this paragon, who by the way has gotten promoted to running a large group of people in just 2 years, asks him for a job (without going through HR???) and during a highly unlikely business trip she confesses her innermost secrets and tells about her secret love for him. Far fetched? Absolutely! Fantasy??? Definitely! Worth reading??Maybe so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Overcritical...

is at it again. Damning with faint praise. That’s about as good as anyone will get from him/her. Enjoy it Goshawk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous