Cristina's Re-birth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that time stopped at that point. The woman I viewed from afar, that seemed so beyond anyone of my stature, was telling me of her love. I realized then that my feelings for Christina were of love. I took her glass and placed both on the table. My hands rose to that wonderful face and gently lowered my lips to hers. The warmth of that kiss, our first real kiss, was permanently imbedded in my soul. When I finally broke away Christina forcefully pulled me back. Her kiss was of desperate hunger. I was being devoured and didn't care.

She stopped the kiss but never fully disengaged our lips. Her eyes were still closed, her breathing heavy. Christina, strength in voice, said, " I have never felt real love in my life. If you have any degree of love for me, please show me. Teach me. My heart has been stagnant for too long. Don't let me fall asleep another night without being able to be loved. I have never known sensuality. I have had sex but never with tenderness or caring. I must know if these feelings are real or just another joke on my heart." I took her hand and led her to the bedroom.

Suffice to say, we made love that night. Christina responded with a fire of immense proportion. I will never forget the initial sight of her naked body, lying next to me. Her unquenchable thirst for more after each climax. All the pent up emotion, finally released. My fingertips, my tongue, will never forget that night. Christina's outward beauty was no match for what lived inside. Her heart blossomed that evening. And I was the recipient of such a magnificent bouquet.

That night was twelve years ago this week. Christina quit working at the company not long after we returned from our trip. She needed the time to arrange our wedding. I consider myself so fortunate, to find the true woman of my dreams. She has become my lover, friend, counselor, wife, and not least, mother of our two sons. Every day I wake to Christina's smile. And I know that she is truly happy. We learned together that it is impossible to make someone happy. It is very possible to share two peoples happiness and make it greater.

12