Croatian Vacation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This man's cock was very large, and Colleen lifted her head and held her mouth open. Every time he thrust forward she was able to suck the head of his cock for just a moment before he withdrew again. The man squeezed Colleen's tits more forcefully as his thrusting became more urgent. Colleen could feel his cock swell up even tighter, and his precum was flowing continuously now.

Abruptly the man gave a triumphant groan of release as the full force of his cum gushed into Colleen's mouth. He was gripping her tits so tightly now she was afraid she might end up with bruises, but whatever she had been injected with prevented any pain she would have been in, and she was too busy frantically swallowing his large load of cum to prevent from getting gagged on it.

Slowly the man released Colleen's tits and put his hands alongside her face as he gingerly moved his cock in and out of her mouth, finishing up the last spasms of his orgasm and making sure every last bit of cum ended up going down her throat. Spent, he took a moment beside her on the bed to catch his breath, and then she heard him put his pants and shoes back on and leave the room. He said something out in the main room of the house, and Colleen heard heavy footsteps getting louder as another man approached the room she was tied in.

Colleen listened as the man removed his clothing. He was breathing heavily, so Colleen figured this man must have been drinking for quite a few hours at least.

This man was in a taunting mood. He petted Colleen's breasts with his thick-fingered hands. The man made some comments to Colleen that she didn't understand, but what he said sounded like statements and questions more than orders or threats. His speech was slurred. He went to the foot of the bed where he placed his hands under Colleen's knees, pushing them up and apart so he could get a close up full view of Colleen's pussy, still dripping with wetness, and her tightly puckered little ass hole. The man moaned loudly as he took his tongue and began licking Colleen in her most private places. The man began his lingual probing at her ass, and licked with swirling motions to Colleen's labia where he sucked and bit at each one. The man had an extraordinarily long tongue, which he delved deeply into Colleen's soaked pussy.

Colleen reacted purely instinctively as she rolled her hips up and down rubbing her eager pussy all over the man's face. Colleen's clit and pussy lips were swollen from arousal. This was all the invitation the man needed, and he gave a quick bite on her clit before moving on top of her and positioning his hips between her legs. Now that his body was pressed so close against hers, Colleen could feel that he was slightly overweight. He didn't feel repulsively fat, but he had a gut and wasn't as in shape as the other men who'd had hold of her had been.

The man had both his arms above but near Colleen's shoulders to prop himself up, though his belly was still touching hers, and he apparently wasn't going to hold his cock to guide it in. Colleen felt the thick head of the man's fat cock prodding around the opening of her pussy, spreading her wetness on himself. With one abrupt thrust the man pushed the entire length of his cock deep into Colleen's pussy. It was just what she was dying for. Colleen raised her knees as high as she could and widened her legs as far as her restraints would allow.

The man fucked Colleen forcefully. Her whole body shook, and her breasts bounced wildly, her nipples grazing the man's hairy chest and becoming aroused all over again.

And then, though the man had barely begun, his orgasm exploded inside Colleen's pussy shooting thick sprays of cum deep into her. Colleen screamed her outrage at not being satisfied when the man got off of her and laughed as he dressed himself and left the room. Colleen writhed and rubbed her thighs together as the man's hot cum ran out of her pussy and down her ass, soaking her further and leaving a puddle on the sheet beneath her. But nothing worked. No matter how tight she pushed her thighs together and squirmed, Colleen could not make herself cum.

Colleen didn't have to wait long until the next man was in the room with her and he wasted no time going for her breasts. Colleen had had enough teasing, but this man was in no hurry. His mouth covered more than just her areola as he sucked very slightly, and flicked her nipple rapidly back and forth with his tongue. While his mouth worked on one tit, his large hand worked on the other. His fingers twisted and pinched Colleen's nipples nearly to the point of soreness, and then he switched to the other side to do the same. Colleen was amazed at the amount of time and attention this man was paying to her tits.

None of these men had been gentle lovers, and Colleen was reminded that all this was happening against her will. She wasn't supposed to be enjoying this. She should be terrified and repulsed by what these men were doing to her, so why was her body betraying her so horribly?

The effects of whatever drug Colleen had been given were still in strong. She was completely uninhibited, and everything that was being done to her was causing ecstasy like nothing she had ever felt before.

Without a word, the man turned Colleen from her back to her stomach. Her wrists were in the same place, but now the restraints at her ankles had pulled Colleen's legs together and her feet crossed. The man got on top of Colleen and straddled above her with his cock pressing between her ass cheeks. At first Colleen was afraid that that's where he planned to fuck her. He pressed his cock down between her legs and Colleen could feel that it was absolutely massive.

For a few moments the man slid his cock in and out between Colleen's thighs, teasing her pussy lips, the head of his cock rubbing her desperate clit with each forward thrust. It seemed he was going to tease her this way for a while, but when the man's cock was completely coated with Colleen's wetness, he changed the angle of his hips and motion and pushed his cock fully into her pussy.

Colleen groaned loudly as the man's monstrous cock penetrated her tight pussy, stretching her beyond what she thought was possible, but still there was no pain. In her position and at the angle of the man's thrusting, his cock head was shoving right onto Colleen's G spot, causing her pussy to release more wetness each time he made contact with that most sensitive area.

The man started biting Colleen's neck and shoulders, losing himself to animal urges. He was brutal. He slammed his cock into her like a beast. Even without her restraints Colleen could have never escaped this man. What he decided he wanted to fuck was going to end up fucked.

He slid a hand under Colleen's body to squeeze and rake his nails across Colleen's tits before moving his hand down her belly and to her bare pussy. With no hair as a hindrance, his middle finger quickly and easily found the nodule of Colleen's clitoris and he flicked at it frenziedly, wanting to feel for himself how tight her pussy would get if he could make her cum.

The man didn't have to wait long for that wish to be made reality. Colleen had been teased for so long and was so desperate for the hard fucking she was getting that within moments of the man's forceful penetration, she was screaming and thrashing as her body was racked with orgasmic spasms. Her body jerked as if she were having seizures, and her pussy clenched tight from wave after wave of ecstasy coursing through every nerve of her body like electricity.

That was all the man needed to send him over the edge. As soon as Colleen's convulsions began, his cock swelled up tighter and then finally released burning hot cum deep inside Colleen's pussy. Even as large as he was, the man had never felt a pussy as tight as Colleen's and the added pressure of her cumming was more than he could handle. He pushed his cock deeper and deeper into Colleen's pussy, causing his cum to come squirting out of her. By the time the man was spent, Colleen was soaked to her thighs by the his semen.

Colleen lay panting with relief as the man got up to dress himself, and she became acutely aware that sounds of arguing were now coming from the front of the house where she had been earlier in the evening. Colleen wondered what was happening as the man who had just fucked her left the room seemingly in a hurry. She could hear that the argument was quickly escalating.

Loud crashing let Colleen know that the fight had now come to physical blows. Colleen could feel the shaking jolt as a heavy piece of furniture was knocked over, and glass that was on it shattered to the floor. A china hutch maybe? She couldn't be sure. Colleen's senses felt so dulled, and she just couldn't make herself think coherently.

Moments later the men were still shouting at each other as Colleen first heard the door of the cottage slam, and then doors on a vehicle. One engine started and gravel was slung up as the tires spun before finally gaining traction. It sounded like the van she he been brought here in.

Footsteps stomped back to the room Colleen was in and she was trembling with fear. Who was this new person that came in, and how did they scare off at least 3 men who were already here? She only heard one set of footsteps.

Powerful hands turned Colleen onto her back, and in the same movement her blindfold was removed. Colleen stared with eyes that didn't want to focus, and realized she was face to face with the man who had abducted her from the cab hours earlier. He had a cold look on his face, and Colleen could see that a bruise was already forming on his cheek, and his lower lip was bloodied.

The man had not been drinking. None of the men who had fucked Colleen this evening were sober, so her kidnapper was not among the men who had violated her. He was the one who she'd heard leaving on a motorcycle.

Without a word the man used a knife to cut the rope from Colleen's wrists and the cloths that bound her ankles. Colleen wanted to sit up, but her muscles wouldn't obey and she lay helplessly sprawled in front of the man. He looked at her lustfully, but lifted her shoulders to slip her dress over her head, then tied knots of the cut straps over her shoulders to hold it in place.

The man put his leather jacket on Colleen to guard her from the cool night air and carried her to his bike. He propped her up on the back seat of the machine and climbed onto the front seat just as Colleen flopped forward and rested against his back. At least she managed to clasp her hands together in front of his waist to prevent herself from sliding off to either side.

The motorcycle ride was a short one. The cottage she had been taken to was only a few miles from Colleen's hotel. As the man carried Colleen through the lobby, he said something and made a "drinking" gesture with one hand, and the man behind the lobby desk chuckled in understanding.

Once inside her room, the man set Colleen on the marble tile floor of the bathroom and started the water to fill the tub. He looked through the bottles of soap the hotel provided for guests, trying to figure out why there were so many. After a moment he rolled his eyes, picked one at random, and dumped its entire contents under the running water.

The man looked at Colleen slumped on the floor. She was conscious but heavily sedated. He pressed his fingers to one side of Colleen's throat to feel for her pulse. Too slow, but not dangerous yet. The man removed Colleen's dress and lifted her to the bathtub.

Colleen finally gathered enough of her sense to start trying to ask the man questions. He was washing her with a fluffy cloth provided by the hotel. It felt soothing against her battered skin.

"Who are you," she slurred lazily.

"Yiri," the man replied in a heavy accent. Colleen could barely comprehend what she'd just heard.

"What did they give me?" It wasn't really a complete sentence, but Yiri knew Colleen was asking what the other men had injected into her arm.

"Heroin."

"Why?"

"If you're addicted you won't try to run. You'll stay and do anything you're told so you get your next fix."

Yiri could tell Colleen was still confused. He tried to explain slowly what had happened to her that evening.

"I took you to sell to them to pay a debt I owe. They were going to keep you a while and sell you to someone else. After I left you there I felt guilt. I came back for you and at first we fought but then they let me buy you back."

Colleen struggled to process even that simple explanation. She had almost gotten completely lost in sex trafficking. Her mind was entirely overwhelmed.

Yiri pulled Colleen from the bath, wrapped her in a towel even fluffier than the cloth he had washed her with, and carried her to the oversized bed. He had never been in a hotel made this lavishly, but it didn't surprise him that an American tourist would pay for a place like this. He laid Colleen in the middle of the huge bed and took in the sight of her naked body.

The other men had left Colleen bruised and scratched, but that didn't diminish Yiri's lust for her. He caressed her breasts, and with his fingertips he traced the contours and creases of her remarkable body, observing as goose bumps rose on her flesh.

Colleen found that she felt comforted by Yiri's touch and she hoped he continued a while. Her eyes were rolling back, she moaned and muttered something Yiri could barely hear, but then he realized what she had indicated.

"No, you don't understand," Yiri responded. "I'm not letting you go."

Colleen was startled by that statement, and it was the last thing she heard before she passed out.

As soon as those words had left Yiri's mouth, he saw Colleen lose her battle to stay awake. She fell asleep quickly and heavily. He covered her with the down comforter on the bed and checked her pulse once more. Satisfied that it was still acceptable even now that she had lost consciousness, he went and made himself comfortable in an overstuffed chair positioned near a window that looked out over the inky black Mediterranean water. The waxing moon was rising and casting silvery reflections on the ripples.

He had felt guilt at handing Colleen over to violent men, but with no intent to harm her, Yiri would feel no guilt in keeping this woman for himself.

12