Cross Country Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VentureV
VentureV
146 Followers

Finally she stopped and crawled up to kiss him again. He tried not to think about where her mouth had just been.

"Want a taste?" Lisa asked throatily.

"Uhhhh…" Sebastian wasn't sure what to say. He didn't like the idea of tasting his own cum, but maybe it was a 'normal' thing that guys did after sex. Then he realised that she'd already cleaned him up.

Lisa lay back on the sand and tugged his hand until he knelt beside her. Her knees were bent and she opened her legs wide, looking at him imploringly. He realised with a small shock that she wanted him to lick her in return and he moved in close to kiss her inner thigh softly. Her vagina was pink and clean, glistening damply and almost pouting at him. A strong scent of arousal wafted from her wet lips and he gingerly kissed her pussy, unsure exactly what he was supposed to do.

"Mmmm, that's it. Lick me, Sebastian." Lisa muttered with her head thrown back.

Sebastian extended his tongue and licked once along the length of her, a salty, slightly acrid taste coating his tongue. He did it again, then again as Lisa started moaning loudly. Poking his tongue out firmly, he buried it inside her and then out, licking her again and repeating this over and over as she writhed beneath him. His cock was rock hard again and he exalted in the taste and smell of her as he slowly went from unsure to fully aroused. Lisa guided him to the small button at the top of her pussy and he licked around her clitoris for a few moments before sucking it softly into his mouth.

Lisa came hard, her hands clutching the back of Sebastian's head and lifting her hips to rub herself furiously against his mouth as her orgasm rocked her.


Sebastian moved up her body as she relaxed, kissing her nipples gently and then her mouth. Lisa's tongue swirled hungrily around his lips as if enjoying the taste of her own pussy and he felt his cock press into her wet folds.

"No! Sebastian, no…" Lisa gasped, scooting back from him across the sand, "We can't, I'm not on the pill."

"Oh ok." Sebastian said, smiling down at her. "It's cool, sorry."

Sebastian watched in amazement as Lisa pulled her swimsuit up and adjusted the crotch to hide herself from his gaze. He felt fantastic, but an annoying feeling of wrongness hovered in his mind. He liked Lisa, but her obvious experience and her almost slutty enjoyment put him off a tiny bit too. It almost felt like she had just done it for some fun, not because she really liked him. Sebastian had never had a sexual experience with a girl, and he was grateful to Lisa, but feeling a little uncomfortable as well. Something just felt wrong.

"You were hot Seb." Lisa murmured, kissing him again. "Come on, we'd better get back to the others."

They took a dip in the ocean to rinse off before returning to the others, with Hamish yelling out that 'the lovebirds' were back. Sasha looked at him blankly, then stuck her tongue out at him with a grin and went back to her conversation with Emily while Hamish shamelessly flirted with a disinterested Nicole.

The day passed quickly after that, perhaps due to the fact that Sebastian fell asleep on his towel for more than an hour, and before long they were gathering their towels and heading back to the car. He still felt that something wasn't right with Lisa. She talked to him, sure, but it wasn't flirty anymore. It felt like her 'mission' was accomplished and now they were supposed to go back to being friends again.

Sebastian was quiet as they drove home, listening to Lisa and Sasha talking about how hard Hamish was trying to get into their pants and giggling together.

Sebastian and Sasha waved goodbye to Lisa as she drove off, and they went into the house to shower and change. That afternoon, Sasha grilled him for information.

"So did you guys get up to anything on your walk?" Sasha asked him as they lounged in front of the television later.

"Who?" Sebastian responded, stupidly.

"Duh. You and Lisa!" Sasha rolled her eyes.

"Uh, no, of course not." He answered, blushing slightly.

"Oh rubbish!" Sasha squealed, leaping up with a grin on her face. "I know Lisa, and I know she was going to try something on you today. Did you kiss her?"

Sebastian reddened further and looked away.

"Come on Seb! Give me some gossip!" She insisted, hands on her hips now.

"Yeah, we kissed." Sebastian answered, trying to avoid looking at her. He felt like an idiot and wondered why he had let Lisa go so far. He realised suddenly that he was expecting Sasha to be angry with him. You idiot, he chastised himself, she's not your girlfriend and you didn't just cheat on her. It's Sasha for god's sake!

"And a bit more." He added.

"Ooooh, tell me!" Sasha plonked down on the lounge next to him.


"No!" Sebastian said, too loudly. "It's private."

"She's going to tell me anyway you know. In detail."

Sebastian groaned and dropped his head into his hands. "Ok, fine. She went down on me and I went down on her."

"Wow, how erotic." Sasha said sarcastically. "How about a little detail please? Did she swallow?"

"Sasha!" Sebastian yelled, "This is not something I want to talk about with you."

He stood up and stormed out of the room feeling embarrassed and slightly aroused again at the memory. On reaching his room, he slammed the door behind him and climbed onto his bed. The memory of Lisa's mouth on him came back and he groaned, feeling himself growing hard once more.


Sebastian took his clothes off and slipped under the sheet, his hand gripping himself firmly and starting to stroke. His eyes closed as he visualised the scene from earlier today, of his finger disappearing inside Lisa and her muscles contracting around it as she came. Before long he could feel himself getting close again and arched his back as his hand sped up.

The creaking of a wooden floorboard snapped his eyes open and he quickly let go of himself, pulling the sheet up to his chin as his door swung open. Sasha came in looking contrite.

"I'm sorry Seb, I didn't mean to embarrass you." She said, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to him. He rolled slightly into her as her weight dipped the mattress, and he shuffled over a little trying to keep the sheet pulled up tight.

"It's ok, don't worry about it." He muttered, avoiding eye contact. Sebastian could smell the musk of his own arousal strongly from his hand and he slipped it under his hip quickly. It lessened the scent in the air, but not fully.

"No really, listen. Lisa told me she wanted you so she was going to try today. You know what she's like, everyone talks about it."

"Yeah." Sebastian answered.


"She's really open about it, which is kind of weird I guess, but I don't think she's hurting anyone." Sasha continued, oblivious to his discomfort. "So come on, fess up big boy."

Sasha tickled him lightly through the sheet and he jumped violently, his erection tenting the sheet mere inches from Sasha's hip. She didn't seem to have noticed and he slowly eased his hand out from beneath him to grasp his erection and pull it sideways so the sheet wouldn't bulge so blatantly.

"Why do you want to know?" Sebastian asked his sister, curious at her persistence.

"Hey, we're twins Seb. We shouldn't be shy around each other. Come on, pleeeease!"

Here I am holding my hard-on in my hand while my sister asks me to describe the blowjob I got earlier. Oh god. Sebastian thought, almost laughing with wild hysteria.

"Fine," he muttered, "She swallowed."

"Oooh!" The bed shook as Sasha wiggled her ass and her hip bumped into his arm. "Did you like going down on her?"

"Yeah." Sebastian said, feeling as if his face must resemble a beetroot.

"It tastes nice hey." Sasha giggled.


"What?" Sebastian almost sat up in shock. "You're gone down on her too?!"

"Oh god no!" Sasha fell sideways, laughing uproariously, her face landing on his stomach beneath the sheet, his erection brushing the back of her neck as he released it in shock. She sat up and grinned down at him. "No silly, I mean girls taste nice but I've never gone down on a girl in my life."

"Then how…" Sebastian trailed off, struggling to comprehend what was happening.

Sasha blushed, but rolled her eyes too. "Well obviously if I haven't gone down on a girl, how do you think I'd know?"

He stared at her blankly.

"Ok, ok fine." She huffed, trying to stifle her laughter. A deep blush was working its way up her cheeks. "I have tasted myself, that's how I know."

Sebastian stared at her in shock. Why was she telling him this?

Sasha laughed at his expression. "Don't worry bro, you don't have to be embarrassed." She stood up, making as if to leave, but turned back after a single step.


"It's just words Seb. Lisa's very open about things and I think it's kind of cool. She's very liberated."

Sebastian stared at the window, unable to meet her eyes. The silence stretched and he glanced back at her. Sasha's eyes jerked to his face and she suddenly spun around and left the room without closing the door. He glanced towards where she had been looking and sighed.

The tented sheet was standing up proudly from his crotch, a large wet spot clearly visible at the head and the tiny hole at the tip of his penis was visible where it was pressed against the now transparent bit of sheet. He was so aroused that a stirring in the air could probably get him off right now. Sebastian grasped his erection and gave one stroke before he felt his orgasm explode out of him, thoroughly soaking the sheet and splattering his belly.

Reaching beneath the bed, Sebastian grabbed his towel and cleaned himself off. He stood up, reaching out to close the door, and slammed it as Sasha sidled past his room with a smile, her eyes resting on his semi-hard manhood as she did.

Sebastian spent the afternoon in his room again, on into the evening. He masturbated twice more, but this time it wasn't Lisa who dominated his fantasies. It was Sasha, lying naked in bed, her hands moving between her legs, hidden by her sheets. In his mind movie, Sasha withdrew her hand from under the sheets, her fingers glistening and sucked them softly into her mouth. He exploded into the towel for a third time and fell back on his bed panting. His breathing slowed and he was soon fast asleep, exhaustion rolling him under.

Two hours later, a knock on his door roused him slightly. He heard the door open and then Nicky's voice. "Oh, sorry!" before it bumped shut again.

Sebastian sat up, startled. He was still naked, his soiled towel lying beside him on the bed. He groaned, embarrassed anew, and stood up.

"Seb, dinner's ready." Nicky's voice called from just outside the door. "Come on down before it gets cold."

"Ok!" He yelled back, quickly dressing and rushing out to the bathroom to freshen up. He didn't want to face Sasha after this afternoon, and now Nicky had seen him naked too. Was this what happened to people after they turned eighteen? They simply turn into raging lunatics who were ruled by the hormones? Of course, he had had a very healthy sex life with himself for many years, so he knew it wasn't just having turned eighteen, but it felt like it. All of a sudden Sasha was talking openly about her sexuality, and his, and he was fantasising about his sister while he masturbated. He was pretty sure Sasha suspected too, which made him even more embarrassed.

Sebastian went slowly down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Hi birthday boy." Nicky smiled at him as he entered. She was serving chicken casserole into bowls with steamed rice. Sasha was seated at the table with a drink in her hand. She winked at him and smiled a secret smile before a blush appeared on her adorable face.

"Yeah, not bad." Sebastian answered, trying to keep his tone normal. "How was uni?"

"Good." Nicky answered. "Are you guys all set for tomorrow? Packed and ready?"

"Not yet." Both twins answered in unison. Nicky laughed.

"Well let's get sorted tonight and have an early one hey? I want to leave at 6.30 tomorrow to beat the traffic. We can sleep in more when we're out of the 'big smoke'."

They settled down to eat, slipping back in normal conversation with relative ease. Sebastian thought that both of his sisters gave him the occasional odd glance during the meal, but as the conversation lightened up he forgot about it and settled into a semblance of normality.

That evening, they all packed and set their suitcases near the front door before retiring to bed.

Sebastian wasn't sure if he could sleep after such a long afternoon nap, so he took his new laptop upstairs to start setting it up. Around midnight he finally put the computer aside and turned off the lights. It was going to be a long week ahead.

His last thoughts were of driving across Australia as summer started to take hold, with only his two beautiful sisters for company.

VentureV
VentureV
146 Followers
12