All Comments on 'Cross Country Ch. 05'

by VentureV

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love it.

Great story, I enjoyed reading these first 5 chapters. I can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It was worth the wait....

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good writing !

Great characters and great story line. And, oh yes, thank you for taking the trouble to honor us with good spelling and grammar. There's no worse turn off than a story that seems to be written either by or for a moron, or both.

I'm hoping that you're not planning to bring Mom into the mix. Way too predictable and trivial.

Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
keep it up

wonderful story, great development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Can't wait for chapter 6.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 14 years ago
nice, really nice !!

5/5

nice reading, LUCKY boy, there must be heaven

bjbearbjbearabout 14 years ago
Please give us MORE!

Please give us more chapters...this is an enrapturing, interesting, well-written story series. Great job!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Hot, but...

...I don't agree with it becoming an open threesome--although I love how he took Nicky's virginity. I feel strongly it would have been best for them to have sex separately, but knowing each were doing so. I'll still say 5. I'd really like to see their sexual encounters separated.

WomanOfSecretsWomanOfSecretsabout 8 years ago
the story has become dragging

the first three chapters were good and i enjoyed reading it a lot but the fourth and fifth chapters seems to be dragging for me and the threesome was not at all likable, though the scene between Shasa and Sebastian, was alright, but the threesome part was kind of off for me. I liked it when you first started writing but somehow the story seems to be off...its kind of nice and you put much effort into writing this one i would like to rate it 3 out of five that seems to be the just the right rating for this chapter...sorry for what i say i hope you will not be discourage by this comment.

AncientKarmaAncientKarmaabout 8 years ago
I like it

I don't care how it happens, sex is sex. Threesomes are always hot as hell. The fact that both girls are his sisters makes it a million times more hot. Great story VentureV!

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
THERE IT IS

Why can't it just just two siblings why others involved have to end reading it here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the long road

Seems there is much that could take place, including mom at the other end. Am looking forward to the other chapters, I mean I have been looking every day for the past two weeks. So, when will they be posted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous