Crossover Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stroking continued on the sleeping Gene. Soon a set of slender hips begins to rock with the masturbating. Randy picked up the pace.

“Omigod,” Gene moans, “I can’t believe you’re jackin’ me off.” He noted in a hiss, “I thought you were gonna be a straight male in all this.”

“I am,” Randy states, “If you had’a pussy, I would be doin’ the same thing.” He reasons. “So why not just jack off this magnificent tool?”

“You think my cock is magnificent?” Gene coos enjoying Randy’s hand.

“It belongs to you,” he told stroking a little faster, “It has to be.”

“My handsome man makes me feel so special,” the teary eyed transsexual moans, “I can’t help but love you.”

With that the masturbating strokes became faster. Randy moved over Gene getting a better grip on the hard rod.

“Baby,” Gene groans, “Oh god, baby,” he groans louder, “I’m gonna cum!”

“Shoot off, my sweet baby!” he encourages now moving as fast as possible on the cock, “Shoot off strong!”

“Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!” Gene wails as the climax peaked.

Strings of cum were slung across Gene’s stomach, breasts and even face. He tonic with the pleasure waves rippling. Randy continued to stroke until the dick deflated.

The two then clinched in a deep French kiss. They were locked in deep passion and lust. Their tongues danced. Hands nervously traveled up and down the others body. Both moans into the other’s mouth.

"Oh yes!" Gene hisses breaking the kiss, “I need my handsome man up my ass.”

Gene flipped over with the firm back to him. She wiggles up next to him. A tight rounded ass coming to rest over his hard cock.

"My handsome man wants to fuck doesn't he?” she coos, “He wants to put that cock back up his girl’s ass."

All the time the wonderful butt grounds against a very hard cock. Gene was turned on even more. This new man was bringing out the slut inside. She liked it.

Gene opened the drawer of the bedside cabinet. She reached in and fished out a jar of lubricant. With an experience hand, she opened it and scooped out a handful. The jelly was smeared it over the redden asshole.

“I don’t want to be left sore, baby,” she explains pushing fingers inside the sphincter to get it nice and wet. “I want to be fuckin’ all night long.”

She flips over. The application was a generous amount to Randy’s cock. While spreading the lubricant, she tenderly jacked the hard cock.

“On your back, baby,” she orders, still smearing the goo.

Randy went to his back. Gene climbed over him. Her legs where on each side of the masculine hips.

Holding Randy’s cock Gene hovers. A hot anus was moved mischievously near the hard dick. She allowed just the tip touch the tight puckered hole.

"Is this what my handsome man wants?" Gene teases as Randy desperately tried to push his hips upwards. "Does he want to fuck Lady Gene as much as she wants to feel ‘im inside her?” she huskily asks, “Do’ya want me to ride your beautiful cock lik’a cheap slut?"

Gene's talk was getting dirtier and dirtier. It got her more and more turned on she got. Randy was ready to another butt fucking session.

"Yes!” he shouts fraustratedly, “I want ya to ride my cock lik’a slut!” He groans, “I wanna fuck your ass ‘til ya fuckin’ beg me to cum in you!” The anxious lover growls “Sit on my cock, bitch!"

"Oh Yessssss!" Gene groans feeling the erect dick enter.

She pushed down hard. Gene was sinking herself onto Randy’s invading cock. There was no stopping. There was no pause for adjustment.

Randy’s hands moved to her hips. Lovingly he pulled her up. Feeling the steel hard cock moved inside her. He halted just before pulling out. Then right back down onto him.

“Oh, baby, baby,” Gene moan out loud.

"That's it, you fuckin’ gorgeous slut, ride my cock!” Randy hisses “Fuck yourself with my hard fuckin’ cock!"

With her left hand still supporting, Gene gripped her hardening cock with the other. The sex hazed transsexual began to slam down harder onto Randy. He watched her rise and fall on stiff shaft as her hand did the same along her cock, jacking herself hard as he pushed his hips upwards to meet her ass.

"Oh fuck Gene you look so sexy," Randy pants "Jack your cock Gene, jack it hard!"

Their fucking became more and more frantic. Each one aching to please the other. Randy knew he was close. The intense sensations in his cock were coursing through his body. He knew it wouldn't be long before he could hold back no more.

"Does Lady Gene want her handsome man to cum?” Randy prods hotly, “Does she?"

Randy gripped the slender hips. A hard dick pushed even harder into her. It was filling her in ways that had never been done before.

"Does she want to feel hot cum fillin’ her tight little ass?” Randy growls, “Is that what she wants?"

"Oh fuck yes!" Gene wails. "Fill my fuckin’ ass you dirty fucker! Cum in my ass!” She screams shaking with sexual thrills, “Cum in meeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Randy’s hips pushed upwards hard. His cock throbbed. The climax was rising.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” he screams into the room while starting to cum.

His cock shot jet after jet of cum. It filled Gene’s tight ass until it began to leak out down the sides of his shaft.

Gene's ass contracted feeling Randy cum. Her hand moved faster along the length of her cock. It pulsated with the rising climax.

“Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!” the sexy transsexual squeals as she came.

Her juices shot high across Randy’s body. Hot sticky pools of cum were left where the droplets landed. They covered his chest and abdomen.

Both continued to rock against each other until their mutual orgasms subsided. Gene crumples onto Randy. His shrinking cock slid from her ass.

Gene hugged him tightly. They kissed gently. The pair cuddled lovingly.

"That was incredible Randy," she whispers in his ear, "We fuck so well together."

"Can't argue with you there," Randy whispers back.

Soon they were back asleep in each other’s arms.

Randy and Gene started as two people who just loved having sex. Now it felt like a real dating couple. They were going out to movies, for meals and all the other things that a couple does. It was on one of these nights out, after a particularly good meal that Gene suggests doing something different.

"Let's go to the place we first met tonight," she said as they walked down the street arm in arm.

"Isn't it a bit late to be going to work?" Randy laughs.

"No silly," Gene giggles, slapping his arm," I meant the bar where we first got together!"

"Sounds like a good idea," Randy agrees, "It’s only early,” He adds with a smile, “Besides, I feel like showin’ off my beautiful girl."

"You wonderful darlin’,” Gene delights, kissing him lightly on the lips, “You know how to flatter a girl.” The sexy transsexual informs, “I’ve gotta different idea."

"An’ what would that be?" the grinning Randy inquires.

"Let's pretend we're not together,” she proposes, “You can pick me up like you did that night.” She prompts, “It'll be fun."

"Why would I wanna do that?” he teases, “I already gotcha an’ I ain’t lettin’ you go."

"Well if you don't fancy it---," Gene mocks surrender.

"No!" Randy assures in the same vein, "If it'll make ya happy."

They both laugh and hugged each other tightly. The lovers kissed deeply. It was the first time they did that in public.

"It's only 'round the corner." Gene plans, "I'll go in first an’ you’ll follow a couple of minutes later."

"Don't get picked up," he quips, "Before I get there."

Randy kissed her again. Gene returned the kiss. Then with a wink walked around the corner and out of sight.

Randy placed hands into pockets and waited. After a couple of minutes he started toward the bar. He was feeling a little kinky with this game.

Now that’s is really weird! Here's a man who is in love and makes love to a transsexual feeling odd about a normal male-female interaction. Could his life become any nuttier?

Being a Friday night it was quite busy inside the tavern. He quickly scanned for Gene. He couldn't see her anywhere.

“Where the hell is that woman?” he puzzles frustrated, “I bettin’ she didn’t tell me all of her sexy gameplan.”

Randy wormed his way to the bar. The irritated lover orders a drink. He made another visual search of the scene.

Sipping the drink, the tall man continued to scan the room. Gene was nowhere! That’s all he needed being stood up by his own woman.

“His own woman,” Randy mused to himself. It was so incredible how easy he thought of Gene as a female. She was so damn feminine. She was such a damn sexy a woman.

"Hello Randy," said a familiar voice directly behind him.

He pirouetted around to expect to see his love. Instead he saw another lovely face. It was Dawn, another of his co-workers from the office.

"Hi Dawn," said Randy, surprised to see her. "Whatcha doin’ here?"

"Just gettin’ juiced like everybody else," Dawn giggles. "Whatta about you?"

"The same," Randy lies.

This could be really embarrassing. He and Gene was already an item at work. But due to Gene’s transsexualism there was a need to keep things low keyed.

Work had always been one big gossip fest. Dawn led the way with her mouth. They weren’t ashamed but the lovers needed no complications at this point in time in the relationship.

Looking over Dawn’s shoulder Randy could see Gene. She had spotted the bosom blonde as well. Well there goes the little fantasy for this evening.

Gene then surprised him. Instead of signaling to leave, she walked over. What the hell was she going to do now?

"Hello Dawn," Gene greets giving a big hug. "Fancy seein’ ya here."

"Hi girl," Dawn greets back with a hug.

"I see you've found Randy already.” Gene asks, “Has he bought you a drink yet?"

"Ya didn't give ‘im a chance," Dawn asks, "Are’ya two together?"

"We were talkin’ at work earlier," Gene told "An’ both of us had nothin’ to do tonight. We decided to have a few drinks together."

"Really?" Dawn winks, “Just happen to be doing nothin’ together.”

Randy was perplexed. What was Gene up to? What could be going on in that sexy mind?

Could she have decided to push the envelope? Was she trying to add new spice into the relationship? The woman was never out of surprises.

Whatever. Randy knew that by ten Monday morning everybody in the building would know he and Gene had been out together. He hoped his transsexual lover had a definite plan here.

"There's a table free over there," Gene said bringing Randy back to the present. "Why doncha join us Dawn?"

"Sure, I'd love to," she accepts. "I'll just go an’ get my things.” She promises, “Join ya in a minute."

As Dawn went to collect her items, Randy gave Gene a puzzling look. She said nothing. Instead, the surprising transsexual led him to the table as if nothing was different.

"Change of plan," Gene calmly whispers.

"I thought we weren't gonna tell anybody at work?" the concerned Randy hisses, "With that bimbo, everyone will know by Monday’s first coffee break."

"Then we need to do somethin’ to stop Dawn saying anythin’,” Gene prods, “Don't we?" The devious raven-haired beauty suggests, "Just follow my lead, lover."

Randy was going to respond but halted. Dawn rejoined them. Gene moved out of the way as she moved to sit down.

"Here Dawn,” Gene offers patting the seat, “Sit in the middle."

The three of them became more intoxicated as the night wore on. Gene insists on going to the bar to get more as soon as the glasses emptied. It seemed the ditsy blonde was drinking twice as much as the lovers.

Dawn announced that she had to go to the ‘little girls’ room’. When she left Gene moved closer to Randy. They kissed.

"I don't think gettin’ her drunk is gonna do it," Randy quips.

The handsome young man had acquiescent to a growing fact. They were going to be more noticeable on returning to work. Their private lives were going to be a lot less private.

"That's not the plan, baby," Gene asks in low voice "How would’ya like to see more of Dawn?"

“Whatcha mean?” he puzzles.

"How would’ya," she repeats slower, "like to see more of Dawn.” The scheming transsexual made clear, “In other words, naked an’ bein’ fucked by the both of us?"

Just the thought of that scene this made Randy’s trousers stir. But bells sounded in his head. It said be logical over sexual.

"Are’ya serious!?" he yips. "What if she's not into it?” He reminds, “She’s a fuckin’ gossip!” Randy cautioned his lover, “This could backfire on ya."

"I already know she's into you," Gene tells, “Some of the girls were talkin’ about guys they'd like to fuck in the office an’ you were hers."

"An’ whatta about you?” He asks concerned, “She might not be into TS’s."

"Let me worry about that, baby," Gene encourages patting his crotch, "From what I've heard, she's one kinky bitch.” She confidently boasts, “I think we can persuade her."

The thought of seeing Gene and Dawn together was one hell of a turn on to Randy. Gene was tall with raven hair and Dawn was shorter with blonde hair. Gene’s rack was exciting. Dawn’s was out and out big. The two of them together would be quite a contrast.

Gene coos hotly into Randy’s ear, "Would’ya like to see me fuckin’ her?" Obviously reading his mind the turn on transsexual moans in a low voice, "Would my handsome man like to see his girlfriend’s hard cock sliding in an’ out of her tight little cunt?"

“Fuck yes," Randy groans, “Oh hell yes I wanna see’ya fuck that bitch!”

"I'd better go an’ check on her then," Gene stood up kissing him on the cheek. "Won't be long," She promises.

She was up on the way to the bathroom. Again, Randy puzzles about his sexual orientation. That sexy creature walking away had a dick but he lover ‘her’. That was so damn confusing.

Randy had another round of drinks waiting when the girls returned. The nervous man had downed one and was almost done with the second one. The girls slid into the seat on each side of him. Dawn pressed up tighter than earlier.

"Gene told me everything," she huskily whispers into his ear, "She told me what we could do."

Her hand slid up Randy’s thigh. It petted his stiffening cock. Her tongue was tickling his ear.

"What the fuck are we waitin’ for?” she hotly states, “Let's go to bed!"

He needed no more encouragement. A twenty was tossed onto the table. The threesome left the bar quickly. He hailed a taxi.

Gene and Dawn climbed in the back. Randy sat up front. He peered over his shoulder at the girls.

They immediately hug. Gene cupped Dawn's large breasts while kissing passionately. Dawn’s hand was all over Gene’s breasts. The woman was definitely turned on by his lover.

Randy looked over at the driver. They had adjusted his mirror to watch the two girls. He smiles at Randy mouthing "lucky bastard".

Randy turned back to watch the girls. Dawn’s hand was now inside Gene’s top. A nervous girl caressed and squeezed the firm breasts. Gene’s hands ran up Dawn’s curvy leg. It aggressively continued up under the short skirt.

"Enjoyin’ the view, lover?” Gene asks breaking the kiss. She huskily predicts, “Just you wait 'til we get home."

It didn't take long to arrive at Randy’s apartment. Gene and Dawn walked with arms around the other’s waist. Randy followed after paying the cab driver

Dawn went straight over to Randy once inside. The lusty blonde threw arms around his neck. They kissed deeply.

Gene moves up behind Dawn. Busy hands pawed over her back. They move down to a small rounded ass. Hotly the playful tranny pulls up the skirt to the waist. Gene squeezed the firm ass cheeks.

“Ooooo,” Dawn moans into Randy's mouth.

The sexy blonde enjoyed Gene’s caressing hands. She grounds a wet pussy against a hardening cock.

"Oooooooooo," she moans again.

"Is that for us Randy?” She asks reaching down to grip Randy’s through the trousers, “Are’ya gonna fuck us with your big cock?"

“Ahhhhhhhh,” Randy groans.

Dawn’s touch and words were exciting. She seemed be into talking dirty just as much as Gene was. Randy loved it. Gene kissed Dawn’s neck as hands roamed over female body.

“Don't worry Dawn,” Gene whispers in her ear, "You’re gonna get plenty of dick up your cunt tonight.” She winked at her lover asking, “Dontcha agree, my handsome man?"

Randy smiles while grabbing the bottom of Dawn’s shirt. It was jerked up and off over her head. A set of large breasts bounced into view. The beautiful mounds barely were contained within the lacy black bra.

He watches as Gene’s hands snaked around from behind. Dawn grasps feeling the hands. The hot transsexual heaved the breasts lovingly.

"Yessssssss," moans Gene, "I think we're gonna have some fun with these lovely big tits!” She solicits huskily, “Dontcha think, Randy?"

He reaches out and unclasps Dawn’s front fastening bra. The large rack springs alive. The already hard nipples stood erect and tempting.

Randy made them even harder. He held the rounded breasts gently. Two thumbs began rubbing across pink nipples.

“Oooooooooooooh!” Dawn emits a deep groan of pleasure.

Gene sank to her knees. Dawn's skirt was pulled off. Her hands caressed the blonde’s firm ass. Then she hooked fingers into the waistband of the tiny black bikini panties. She slid them down the long slender legs.

Dawn was standing between them in just stockings and high heels. Her ass thrust back at Gene. Her breasts pushed harder into Randy’s hands.

Gene ran a long tongue all over the flesh of Dawn’s ass. She hotly lapped along the crack. With firm hands she opened the ass cheeks to expose a pink anus. A flicker tongue played with the tight hole.

Randy moves back and began to disrobe. Dawn watching him the entire time. She was becoming hotter the less he had on.

Randy sat on the sofa. Taking the erect cock in a firm hand, he masturbated slowly. His fingers ran over the head. It glistened with pre-semen.

"You said you wanted to taste Randy’s big hard cock,” Gene whispers hotly into Dawn’s ear, "It's wantin’ you to wrap lips around it. Go an’ suck out all that lovely hot cum.” She hisses, “I wanna see ya drink it all, you dirty cunt."

Sexily Dawn walks toward Randy. She sinks to knees between the set of open muscular legs. Slowly a trail of kisses works its way up the thighs moving ever closer to the hard cock. Randy leans back with eyes closed. He revels at the sensation of the soft lips on his skin. Dawn’s mouth closed on his cock.

“Oooooooooo,” Randy moans at the feeling.

Gene was excited. Her clothes are anxiously yanked off. Soon leaving the hot transsexual in just stockings, heels and panties. She got down behind Dawn.

Gene pushed a finger roughly into Dawn’s wet pussy. This made the sexy blonde moan out loud. The vibrations sent a wave of pleasure through Randy’s crotch.

"You like that,” hisses Gene, “Doncha? Ya little slut?" The hot transsexual hotly predicts, pushing fingers harder into Dawn, "Randy an’ I are gonna fuck ya all night.” Placing a second finger in hot blonde pussy she continued to lustfully tell, “Your cunt is gonna be fucked so hard you're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow!” Speeding up the finger fucking, the sex-driven Gene huskily said, “You're gonna be our little whore. Aren't you, slut?"

“Jesus, girl,” Randy groans, “It’s hard to believe you eat with that mouth.”

Gene knew dirty talk turned him on. Randy’ excitement grew when his sexy lover started using terms like that. It was always a good sign that she was hot for some nasty fucking.

"Oh fuck yes!" Dawn wails, releasing Randy’s from her lips, "I want the both of ya to treat me like a slut! I love bein’ a dirty little bitch!” She whines hotly with closed eyes enjoying Gene’s fingers, “The nastier is the better! Just make me cum, Gene!”

Randy anxiously grabs Dawn's head. His hard cock was pushed back into her mouth. The woman immediately sucked in the stiff rod to hilt.