Crossover Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was in heaven! The sexy young man was about to be part of a true threesome. His transsexual lover and him were about to fuck a sexy blonde woman hard. She was going to get to fuck them both back!

Randy was going to get to see Gene fuck Dawn. It would be an erotic sight of masturbating dreams. He could hardly wait.

Dawn implores to Gene in a squeal, “Please eat my fuckin’ cunt!"

Gene leans into Dawn’s legs. The sex driven transsexual greedily licks the blonde haired wet pussy. She sucked and teases an engorged clit.

Randy could see Gene’s head moving up and down. Her hands gripped a tight ass. The transsexual dug long nails into the woman’s flesh.

Dawn continues to work on Randy’s cock. Her head bobs up and down. His entire shaft deeply slides into her throat. A long experienced tongue slithers around the hard shaft.

Randy pushes hips up and deeper. He forced more cock into the pretty face. The woman was a splendid cocksucker.

The strong hands pets Dawn’s head. Powerful fingers stroke her mane. It encourages her to suck harder and deeper.

Randy suddenly felt teeth graze against his shaft and bite gently at first. Her excitement caused the girl to nibble with more force. This was enough for Randy.

His hips bucks feeling the ball sac tighten. His cock pulsates. A river of sperm boiled from the balls.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!” Randy groans loudly, “Here’s some tasty desert!”

The first wave of cum erupted. Dawn hungrily swallowed the hot juices. A second blast arrived quickly. It was too much.

Dawn pulled her mouth off the vibrating cock. A third string of cum shot straight onto her face. She pumps the cock hard as it coats her skin in sticky cum.

She smiles up at Randy. The lusting blonde ran a hot tongue along the muscular legs. She licks up all the juices that spilled out. Touching every inch of his thighs she didn't miss a drop.

“Fuck!” she pants, “Your cum tastes so good!"

Gene’s experienced tongue was being effective. The sexy blonde was finding it hard to talk as the sexy transsexual continued to eat her. Her hips automatically humps on the pleasure making face.

"There's gonna be plenty enough cum for ya, slut,” Randy said as he wiped his cock across her face.

Suddenly Dawn’s body began to shake. A pair of blue eyes squeezed tight shut. Her nails dug into Randy’s thighs.

Gene’s eager licking at Dawn’s pussy was bringing the girl to a climax. An experience tongue fucks the wet cunt. An intense orgasm washed over her.

"Oh fucccccccck me!” she screams. "You're makin’ me cum! Ya fuckin’ bitch! Eat my fuckin’ cunt!” She rocks faster on Gene’s face squealing, “Yes! Yessss! Yesssssss!"

Gene didn’t stop licking until Dawn’s gyrations subsides. The sexy transsexual grins. A hard hand came down on the tight ass.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"You naughty girl," Gene disciplines licking Dawn’s juices from her face, "I told’ya I wanna see you drinkin’ his cum."

"I couldn't help it, Gene," Dawn apologizes in a innocent little girl's voice, "He cum so hard I didn't have time to tell ya.”

“I wanna lick all that lovely cum off your face,” Gene said sitting back up to look directly at Dawn, “You can lick your own off mine, Bitch."

The pretty blonde smiles sweetly as the sexy tranny wraps arms around her body. They kiss deeply. Gene then slid a wet tongue across Dawn's cheek. An eager mouth consumed all of her lover’s cum. Dawn did the same to her.

Just watching them made Randy hotter. He started jack off a very hard dick. The sight of these two taking the expelled cum into their mouths was breath taking.

"I think it's time you got off Gene,” Dawn said, breaking the kiss. Looking longingly at Gene, she hisses hotly, “Now it's your turn to be pleasured."

“It’s make or brake time,” thought Randy worried.

Dawn was about to find out what Gene actually was. Could she handle the truth? Would the sexy blonde like what the hot transsexual was packing a little extra in her panties?

"You wanna help me cum?” Gene coos, “Do ya, naughty girl?” She adds huskily, “Or do’ya think Randy should help ya?"

"Oh I definitely think he should help," hisses the turned on Dawn, "He hasn't directly made anybody cum tonight."

"Well in that case,” Gene hotly suggests, “why doncha take my panties off?"

"I've been waitin’ all night to hear that," the sexy blonde said in almost a whisper.

Gene stood up as Dawn kneeled before her. The girl grasped the sides of the lace panties in each hand. They were slowly pulled down. Gene’s hard cock popped to attention.

It always dumbfounded Randy that the hot transsexual could keep that cock so well hidden in those small panties. Dawn's reaction to it stunned him even more. A broad smile appeared on the busty blonde’s face.

"What do we have here?" she sighs taking it in a soft hand.

A pink, hot tongue ran the length. Dawn inhales Gene’s entire erect dick. She moans sucking deeply.

Randy just stares amazed. It was unbelievable how easily Dawn had accepted that Gene had a cock. He looked up at his lover, who had a wide grin across her beautiful face.

"I'm sorry, Baby," she groans enjoying the blowjob, "I should’ve told ya.” She reveals moving hips against the blonde’s hot mouth, “Dawn already knew about me before we got here. I showed her myself in the restroom.” She solicits in a moan, “Gawd! Isn't she quite the little cock sucker?"

"You're not kiddin’!” the relieved Randy agrees with a chuckle, “Almost as good as you!"

He knelt beside Dawn. Randy ran his hands over the alabaster body as she sucked. The sexy blonde removed the hard cock from her mouth.

"Gene tells me how much she wants you to suck her.” Dawn encourages. “Why doncha?” She reminds in a husky voice, “You are lovers. It would be right thing to do since you love each other.”

Randy looked up at Gene. She looks back with deep brown eyes. He knew she wanted him to since day one. It wasn’t logical to play the straight game anymore. This was the person he loved. It was time to drop all barriers once and for all.

“It would be so hot," Dawn, urges.

Randy removed Gene’s cock from Dawn’s small hand. With a finally look at Gene he ran a nervous tongue all around the head. He kissed it gently before taking it between his lips.

It didn’t feel wrong to do it. Somehow it was like eating pussy with Gene. Randy felt comfortable pleasing his transsexual lover this way.

Slowly he starts to bob his head back and forth. Each time taking more inside. He was up her balls enjoying the act.

"Oh fuck that's wonderful," moans Dawn happily. "You two are just so fuckin’ sexy!” She confesses hotly, “I want you both so much! My cunt is needin’ some double cock bangin’!”

Gene pushes Randy away from the pulsating cock. She smiles down at her lover. With a tear in her eye she mouths, “I love you.”

“I love you,” Randy mouths back.

"You heard our slut, my handsome man," she breathes. "Git down on your back so our bitch can ride your fat cock!” She demands hotly, “I wanna see her tight cunt ridin’ up an’ down my baby’s cock!"

The fully erect Randy laid back as Dawn threw a leg over. She straddled him with hot thighs. She unhurriedly descended until the wet, pink pussy lips were brushing against the tip of rigid cock.

"Sit on it, you fuckin’ slut!" the turned on Gene hotly demands, "I wanna see him split your cunt in two!” She shouts like a drill sergeant, “I want you to fuck ‘im hard!"

“Ooooooooooh!” Dawn screams feeling Randy’s hard cock penetrated.

The busty blonde felt his balls against her. Resting hands on the muscular chest she began to bounce up and down. A blonde tress began to wave like a flag in the breeze.

Gene proudly watched. The transsexual smiles seeing Randy’s cock glisten with Dawn’s pussy. She loved to see his juice covered cock slid in and out.

"Oh fuck!” Wails Dawn riding him as hard as possible, “Your cock feels so good!"

Randy’s hands rose to the heavy breasts. Strong fingers plays with them. He enjoy the feeling of them bouncing with her body movement.

"That's it!” Dawn shouts in a sexual haze, “Squeeze my titties as I ride your---, big---, juicy---, cock, you motherfucker!"

Randy looks past Dawn’s writhing body to Gene. She was standing watching them masturbating. A right hand strokes a stiff cock. The left hand plays with tits and pinching the nipples hard.

The sexy transsexual move closer. Gene pushed Dawn forward. She moves behind the bouncing blonde vixen.

"I wanna see what a dirty slut you really are Dawn," Gene hotly whispers in her ear. "I'm gonna have ya also!"

Reaching over into the bedside cabinet, Gene pulled out a tube of lubricant. She squeezed it hard letting a large glob land on the crack of Dawn’s ass. A long finger rubs it in. She then did the same to her hard aching cock.

Getting as close as possible Gene starts to rub a hard cock head over Dawn’s ass. The transsexual’s dick got even harder feeling the warmth of the tight pink anus. She leans closer aiming for the pretty anus.

"Oh yes!" Dawn moans still humping Randy, "Fill my tight little ass up, you bitch! Fuck my ass while I ride Randy’s cock!” She yells wildly, “I want ya both in me now!"

Gene gradually pushes forward. Dawn’s asshole adheres around the invading shaft. Soon the hot transsexual was up to the balls in the sexy girl.

Dawn began to rock gently feeling the friction of the two cocks deep in her She had never felt so full. Soon the pace quickens.

“Ahhhhhhh!” Randy moans.

“Ohhhhhhhh!” Gene moans.

Ooooooo!” Dawn moans.

Gene and Randy’s balls slap against Dawn. A set of curved legs opened wider to allow the two lovers to pump even deeper. Her body began to tremble feeling the fast approaching organism.

“Oh sweet goodness,” Dawn groans louder, “I’m bein’ fucked by two dicks an’ lovin’ it.”

“Of course you are.” Randy growls humping upward into the wet, dripping cunt, “You’re our whore. It’s want you’re made to do!” He yowls, “Ahhhhhhhh!”

“Yes!” Gene adds pumping harder into the tight asshole, “Our bitch to service as we want!”

The sex driven transsexual had never been so happy. She was now part of a threesome with a sexy woman and hot man. She loved them both.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" screams the sandwiched blonde as her body convulsed to the rising orgasm.

“I’m gonna cum!” Randy announces loudly. With hip pumping faster, he screams, “I’m cummmmmmin’ hard!”

“So am I, Baby!” Gene wails, “I’m gonna fill our whore with all my juices!” She shrieks insanely, “Eeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee!”

"Yes! Yes! Yes!” Dawn screeches. The orgasm rising in her was the most intense every experienced by the sexy blonde. “Fuck me you filthy fuckers!” She howls with the long golden mane shaking like a pom-pom. “Drown me in your cum!"

The trio of lovers’ bodies all trembled, shook and twisted as the orgasm captured them. They continue plumping increasing the loving sensations. They were blinded by the waves of pleasure registering throughout their souls

“Iiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!” Gene shrieks wildly.

“Omigod!” Dawn yells insanely, “I’m cummin’! I’m cummmin’ very hard!”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” Randy screams, “Oh fucccccccccck yessssssssss!”

Gene slid out of Dawn’s ass and fell to the left of Randy. Dawn collapsed to his right. The three panted and grunted to regain breath. All were covered in sweat.

The two original lover stare at each other. Gene’s dark eyes showed pride and love for Randy. Randy’s expression returned the same feelings.

Please,” she asks softly, “you two fuck now.” She requests in a hot voice, “I wanna set my masters make love.” Dawn earnestly begs, “Please show me the hot love I’ll always be part of.”

Randy roll over on top of Gene. The lovers hard cocks lay next to one another. The desired filled young man stroked the beautiful transsexual’s dark mane.

“Never have I ever loved you more than tonight,” he confesses in a sincere voice, “You have made me so proud to know how much you love me.”

“Yes, my darlin’,” Gene whispers back, “I do love you.” She promises pulling his face close to hers, “An’ I shall love you more each day.”

They French kissed deeply. Tongues dance in sexual lust. Their hands explore the other’s body. Gene’s legs moved up her lover’s arms and rested at on the biceps. A ready ass was being presented for deeper penetration. The hot transsexual was wet and ready.

Randy could feel his hard dick slide to his lover’s anus. The experience cock touches the opening. Gene’s hand soon captured the stiff tool to direct it.

“Ahhhhhh!” Gene moans as Randy’s dick pass the tight sphincter.

His shaft did go deeper. It was as if Gene enlarged the anal cavity just for this act. It was incredibly warm and tight. The muscles of the opening clamps around the invading cock.

“Ohhhhh!” Gene moans, “My handsome man, fill me with your sperm.” She lovingly begs, “Make me feel like a total woman tonight.”

To Randy it was exotic. It was erotic. It was the hottest sexual act he had ever been engaged in. The sex-hazed lover was turned on more than he had ever been! It would have taken an army to pull him off Gene’s body.

Randy continues to stroke her deep. He had to feel the entire cavity. The sex driven man wanted to ensure this ass was pleasured to the fullest.

“Oh God this is right!” Gene wails as the curvy legs crossed around his back.

She was a vise grip of lust. Her ass came off the floor as he retracts and slams back down. Randy plummets his cock hard into Gene’s asshole.

“Yes, baby!” She promotes, “Yes, my darlin’! Drive into me, my handsome man!”

Gene pulled his face to hers. They kissed hotly and passionately. They were two people in the grips of a mating fever! They were not just fucking! They were trying to drive the other insane with passion!

“Gene,” he promises in a lustful vow, “I’ll always be here to make you happy!”

Randy rams harder into Gene’s ass. She continues to hold tight and ride him like a bucking horse.

“I’m gonna explode!” he shouts.

“Oh sweet Mary!” Gene pants, “It feels so special,” She whispers in a sexual bliss, “It feels so warm an’ lovin’!”

“So am I, Honey!” Randy wails.

A stream of rushing sperm entered Gene’s colon. The tight brown anus between the ass cheeks sucked the juice out of his body. Randy came so hard that little lights burned into the back of his closed eyelids just as he collapsed over her panting body.

They locked in a deep lovers’ kiss. Their tongues twists and plays. Their hot, sweaty bodies pushed together. The passion filled kiss was long and loving.

“You’re one helluva stud, my handsome man,” She pants as the kiss broke, “I’m glad to be your bitch as well.”

“You’re one magnificent bitch,” the hot lover responds, “I’ll always consider myself your man as well.”

Kissing on the ear Gene whispers, “You’re have proven that you’re the finest lover I’ll ever have.”

“How’s that, baby,” he puzzles kissing her back.

“You’ve always tried to make me happy first. Now you let me bring in a stranger just so I can be happy,” she sighs contently, “there’s nothing you won’t do to pleasure me.” She adds softly in a husky voice, “Even if it means rejection an’ ridicule, you still are balls to the wall to please me.” She asks with a joyful tears forming at the edge of the dark brown eyes, “How can I ask for anything more from a man?”

“I love ya, Gene,” Randy simply confesses.

Randy’s cock had never left his lover’s tight ass. He starts a slow pump. Her athletic legs rose higher.

“An’ I love you, my handsome man,” Gene admits tying her legs across the back of his neck. “Fuck me as your woman,” She orders in a husky whisper. “This bitch needs to feel her lover’s sperm now!”

“I’ll make you sore, my lady,” Randy promised as a stiffen rod passed the tight sphincter, “I’ll never leave you wantin’ anything.”

"That is so hot," breathed Dawn, her fingers still idly strokes sensitive clit. "You two are surely the most lovin’ couple I’ve ever known." She asks hopefully, “Can I become part of your love?”

"Well I don't mind sharin’ a man,” sighs Gene enjoying Randy’s cock. She looks into his eyes asking, “What do’ya think, baby?"

"I think something could be arranged," Randy responds still slowly pumping Gene, "But this has to be our secret love."

"Oh hell yes!" Dawn militantly states. "That way I keep you two all to myself!"

"In that case," said Dawn said moving next to them. "There's no point you going home now.” She suggests leaning down to Gene’s flopping cock, “I'm sure we can all fit your bed tonight."

Dawn begin to lick and kiss the beautiful transsexual’s cock. Gene was enjoying the loving of her ass by her man and the loving of her cock by her woman. Randy continued pumping his girl’s ass in a slow gentle matter.

The three of them knew this was the start of a romantic relationship that would be considered taboo by normal society. Then fuck normal society. It had too many hang up to be part of it anyway.