Crucifix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Your beautiful, truly.' he whispered, his mouth returning to her neck as he hand began to roam her body. She saw her skin move under his touch, her breasts lifted, squeezed, the flesh at her neck puckering slightly under his unseen mouth. She gazed as the buttons on her jeans slowly undid themselves, then the denim bulged as she felt his hand reach down, his coldness meeting her heat, heightening it. He slowly pushed the jeans, along with her panties down to her ankles. He travelled with them, slowly lowering himself to his knees behind her. As he did so she felt his mouth travel the path of her spine stopping at the dip in her slender back just above her buttocks. She felt his tongue lap at the hollow before making the trail back up, his hands caressing her legs and thighs as he again brought himself up to full height behind her.

'I know you don't feel that to be true, but then you don't see the world as I do'. He took hold of her wrists, and held them away from her body. In the mirror she almost resembled a crucified woman. Her posture mirroring the glinting shape which still hung between her breasts. He released her wrists, moving his hands down her raised arms and down. She felt his fingers move around her body, across her hips, his fingers finally moving through the dark, triangle of curls at her groin. 'I offer you something so precious, to be this beautiful forever, to never have this beauty fade. Take it off. Take it off it would be so easy' His fingers reached the sensitive lips of her pussy and then after a maddening pause which almost drove the strength from her legs pressed inside. .

She turned her head, bringing one arm to wrap around his neck. The shake of her head was slight, almost imperceptible but he saw it before, with an almost animalistic growl she pulled his face down to hers in a hard violent kiss, her mouth open as his hands began to move inside her and then out over her clit, flicking it gently. She gasped.

In the end it was he that broke of the kiss, removing his hand and with the other, taking hers and leading her over to the bed, his eyes devouring her naked skin as she lie down on top of the sheets. The sound of her heart filled her ears as the bed shifted under his weight as he crawled on top of her. His mouth once again found hers this time roughly demanding total entrance to her. His hands began to roam over her body. At each touch of his corpse-cold palm she felt as if her body were burning. Slowly he began to trace his way down her chin with his mouth, kissing it. Then he moved farther down, kissing and tracing the outline of her collarbone with his tongue. He paused at her breasts and the crucifix resting between them. Taking the cross in his fingers he lifted it to one side, away from Becca's body. He then lowed his mouth to one of Becca's nipples, taking the sensitive flesh into his mouth. She stiffened at his touch, reaching up and around him, letting her nails drag across his back. He opened his mouth fully, taking more of her breast into it, sucking, biting. His touch equisite. His hands were starting a delicate journey southward to begin caressing the sharp outline of her hipbones. His body began to slide down hers. She could feel the hardness of his manhood against the inside of her thighs. The feeling was more intense than anything she had ever experienced.

She felt his cold breath upon her, she could feel his hands caress her hips; she could feel him kissing her lower and lower. When he reached her pussy, his tongue came out and danced across her lips. When she felt the icy wetness of his tongue she nearly lost it right then. Her arms were out, crucified again as her hands clenched at the covers. Her head began to thrash from side to side. Her breath was short and rapid.

His hands gently caressed her hips and stomach as his mouth found the entrance to her pussy and began to explore the outline of her beautiful lips with his tongue before finally dipping inside freezing her to the very core. Her eyes were closed and her knees were raised, his tongue was buried deep inside of her. She felt the orgasm coming on. She begged him not to stop. Her body began to shake, when he took her hard swollen clit into his mouth and began to suck on it. She felt his teeth scrape against her most sensitive part and her mind reeled at the sheer mind melting intensity of it. Her body began to shake, and her mind was going blank, all pretense thrown aside as she felt wave upon wave of pure raw pleasure being poured into her.

When the orgasm hit her, she though she might die from it. Her whole body seemed to explode. She was engulfed into an amazing world of pure pleasure. Her body arched off the bed, he stayed with her, his mouth holding fast like a man dying of thirst drinking from a flask. Her scream filled the room.

He raised his body, and slid himself up her and kissed her deep and full on the mouth. She tasted herself when his tongue dove deep into her mouth. She cried out into his mouth with the pure raw animalistic passion of it. Her hand reached for his cock, feeling the hard, rigid tower in the palm of her hand. Demanding an end to it. He readily complied and she felt his cock press against her lips for a moment only before he pushed himself into her in one smooth stroke. Lifting himself up on his arms he gazed down as the writhing sensuous vision beneath him as he began to move in a slow, maddeningly tortuous rhythm. She brought her legs up and around his back in a tight lock as she met his thrusts with an equal power, feeling his cock, strong and thick filling her with each successive stroke and it was not long before she felt the pressure building again inside her.

Soon his slow rhythm inside of her took on a more rapid pace and he was driving deep and pulling almost all the way out of her warm wetness. She began to beg for him not to stop. Her head was thrown back, her eyes were open and she could feel him as he was throbbing deep inside of her.

As if sensing her growing need the vampire placed his arms behind her back and, leaning back onto his knees lifted her clear off the bed. She wrapped her arms around his neck and using her own strength pulled herself up in order to impale herself again and again on him. The room seemed to disappear to her, the only thing that remained was the feeling of him inside her, the hard, crushing feel of his mouth on hers and the terrifyingly titanic ecstasy about to engulf her. She felt one hand on her backside, supporting her while the other squeezed her breast almost painfully. It was in that moment she opened her eyes and looked down at the monster fucking her. Although she could feel his arousal rigid and undeniable pressing into her there appeared to be no emotion on his face. He gazed up at her, his face expressionless, passionless, cold. His eyes unreadable as he studied her. She had a moment of fear, a half-second of doubt before the orgasm, much stronger than the first hit her like a planet and sent her spinning into a maelstrom of blind, cataclysmic pleasure.

She hung on to him like a survivor clinking to a plank of wood as the tremors subsided. He gently lowered her back onto the bed and they shared one final, gentle kiss. As she gazed into his eyes a moment of fear swept over her as if from nowhere. It was not fear of harm, but a cold sense of loneliness, which overcame her. She felt her hand rise to the cross around her neck, gripping it.

As he gazed down at her she saw a change come over his features, a look of cold calculating cruelty that made her heart stop. A wolfish grin came over his features and he uttered a low mocking laugh.

'Oh don't ruin the game now.' He reached up and firmly prised her hand away from the crucifix 'Not when you have been so brave, so self sacrificing, everything she said you would be.' She felt the weight of his body lift from her as he rose from the bed. 'I'm afraid dear; I haven't been entirely frank with you. Oh don't worry I will keep my word; you have nothing to fear from me. But you see, this little encounter of ours was merely a pleasant way of killing time. Filling the hours until she felt strong enough to put in an appearance.'

A sense of confusion welled up in Becca, and a cold feeling of despair appeared in the pit of her stomach.

'Who?' she asked

'Me, I'm afraid.' came the familiar voice from the dark corner of the room as all the warmth in the room seemed to disappear. Becca sat up in the bed, her arms crossing against her chest as she tried to make out the dimly lit figure that she sense standing by the door.

When Cassie walked into the light the first thing Becca noticed was her eyes. Her friends brown eyes had transformed into twin points of light like shiny, silvery stars. Eyes now so familiar to Becca, Wolfs eyes. The next thing that struck Becca as her brain raced and her heart beat hard was that Cassie's already pale skin was now even more so. She was incredibly white, bone white, corpse white. Her pale face framed by her blond hair loose against her shoulders, giving her a glacial, hard look. Her lips, the only colour on her face, crimson and full. A pool of blood in a snowfield. The final thing to occur to Becca, as Cassie began to make her way slowly across the room towards her was that her friend was quite, quite beautiful. She had always been pretty but she now seemed (despite her paleness, or possibly because of it) to have acquired a stark, desolate beauty. Her skin smooth, her body slender. She wore a white, dress, a choice, which seemed to intensify her eerie beauty. With the exeption of her lips the only colour on her skin was the tattoo on her upper arm, a vibrant mass of scarlet roses. But it wasn't just her look. There was now an air about her of confidence and dark sexuality.

'Oh God'. Becca moaned.

Cassie's face broke into a sad smile and for a moment Becca could almost believe nothing had changed.

'Oh come on Becca..' Cassie said, her voice low with a gentle note of mocking, 'If He was going to help don't you think he would have put in an appearance by now. Sometimes you two sound so alike.' She directed this at the vampire who seemed to stiffen for a moment in rage. Ignoring this. Cassie kept her attention fixed on Becca as she slowly made her way across the room.

'Please don't be angry..' she said 'I did try and escape, I came here to you so you could protect me like you used to.' Cassie sat on the side of the bed, her hand reaching up to brush Becca's hair away from her face. 'But he followed me, he found me and he offered me so much. Everything. Oh Becca you have no idea, you live here in your little tower of faith, so comfy in your world of black and whites, good and evil. There's so much more, much more than I ever dreamed. I just wanted you to see just a little of that, just a taste.'

Cassie leaned forward and gently pressed her lips against Becca's, a soft, gentle kiss which Becca closed her eyes to receive, the coldness of Cassie's skin did not come as a surprise and Becca found herself relaxing into the comforting touch of her friend forgetting all else She felt Cassie's hands reach around her neck and Becca started when she felt Cassie's fingers nimbly lift the crucifix chain over her head. Becca brought her hands up, attempting to push Cassie away. Cassie smiled:

'It has no power over me, how could it, unlike Isaac here I have no faith, it does not protect you from me.'

'Enough of this..' Isaacs voice again betrayed anger. 'Dawn is only a few hours away and you know what must be done. A life for a new life before the sun rises, it is too late to back out now.'

'I have no desire to back out!' Hissed Cassie, her face contorting in rage, 'but in my own time and in my own way.' She turned her attention back to Becca, lifting the crucifix up for her to see. 'I'm sorry Bex but, to me, its just a trinket, although a very nice one.' Smiling she placed it over her own head, letting it rest between her breasts.

Fear awoke in Becca's chest as Isaacs's words sank into her. A life for a new life. She brought her hands up across her chest, shielding her body from her friend As if reading her mind Cassie nodded.

'I'm afraid its true, a life needs to be taken for me to be complete' She leaned closer but Becca reached out, gripping her friends shoulders:

'Please..' It was all she could say, her breath escaping her as Cassie leaned over , easily overcoming her struggles and pushing her back down onto the bed.

'Ssssshhhhh…' Cassie hushed soothingly, 'its so much nicer if you don't fight it. He offered me everything you understand, everything….' Her lips found Becca's, a light brushing kiss before moving down, tracing the outline of her jaw line, her hand taking a handful of Becca's hair before pulling her head, not un-gently to one side. 'and I chose you'

Becca felt herself relaxing, the terror subsiding. The feel of Cassie's soft, cold lips on her skin, the soothing cadence of her voice seemed to enter Becca's most intimate places, breaking down the barriers. Although her eyes remained wide eyed with terror she let her hands uncross and fall to her side on the bed. She felt Cassie's hand, cup her breast as her lips found Becca's unprotected throat. For a moment the sound of a shivery, sensuous intake of breath filled the room. Becca had enough time to recognise that it came from Cassie before she felt Cassie's mouth open and her hard, cruelly sharp teeth press into the tight, tender flesh beneath Becca's ear. Another pause, as if Cassie was hesitating, still unsure, but it was a brief reprieve and, with a groan Cassie tore into the throat of her friend.

And it hurt.

This surprised Becca although there was no logical reason why it should. As she felt Cassie's teeth tear into her an intense pain seared her body, causing her to stiffen, to cry out in anguish.

Cassie effortlessly held her down on the bed, shaking her head to widen the wound, an act that caused further agony, which nearly overloaded Becca's brain. She felt Cassie withdraw her teeth and fix her mouth over the wound, drinking furiously, her tongue working hard as the hot liquid, released as though by a damn break flooded her mouth. After a few moments the pain eased slightly and Becca felt herself relaxing. Her mind refused to accept the horror of what was being done to her and for a while she lost herself in the almost soothing movements of Cassie's mouth on her skin, the massaging hand at her breast. She wondered if this was something mothers sometimes felt but then discounted the notion. This was something more than maternal. The ability to feed another in this way seemed breathtakingly intimate, mind-meltingly erotic. She reached up, cradling Cassie's head, holding it against her, signalling her consent. After all, if it was to be done then she was glad it was Cassie doing it. And as the pain began to ease, and then gradually to cease altogether a new feeling of pleasure rose up to replace it. She relaxed her entire body, surrendering herself entirely to her friend. As if sensing the change Cassie removed her hand from Becca's breast and traced a path lower, feeling the ribs press through the skin, then over the belly and down through the curls at her groin. As she felt Cassie's fingers enter her Becca let loose a groan, a sound that could not have been mistaken for anything other than a sound of pleasure. Throughout it all Cassie's mouth remained fixed on Becca's throat, drinking deep. Becca was dimly aware of her peril but her mind pushed the thought aside as the beginnings of an orgasm began building throughout her weakening body. She welcomed it, stroking the back of Cassie's head, holding it against her, offering all if only to prolong the pleasure a moment longer. When the orgasm finally came she was to weak to make any other sound than a whispered 'yes' in her friends ear.

At the sound of Becca's voice Cassie started and withdrew her mouth from the wound. Staring down at her friend she was fascinated to see the tear in Becca's throat immediately begin to heal itself. Becca was pale, her breath coming in short gasps, her eyes rolled beneath her eyelids. Cassie continued to moved her fingers inside Becca but her eyes seemed far off, lost in thought ignoring even Becca's lethargic attempts to signal her to continue.

After a moment Cassie turned her attention to Isaac, standing forgotten and unimportant by the window, his eyes gleaming.

'Try some…' Cassie said 'its sweet.'

Isaac shook his head. 'The death needs to be yours if the change is to be permanent.'

'There's plenty left for both. Come take a taste before I finish it.' Cassie placed a gentle kiss on Becca's breast, looked up at Isaac a smile playing on her lips at the sound Becca made in response. 'She wanted you to, before I came in. Come. Consider it a last request. Come, she's still warm.'

Isaac took a step forward. Becca, who was still conscious tried to rise herself from the bed, shaking her head. This was not what she wanted, perhaps before while Isaac had still been inside her but now she longed for the gentle touch of her friend. Cassie quietened her with a gentle shushing sound, pushed her back on the bed leaving Becca with no option but to stare at Isaac as he began to make his way over to the bed. His face displaying a cruel, bestial grimace of hunger and lust. Cassie rose , leaving Becca unprotected on the bed. She moved round the room taking her place behind Isaac, a look of triumph equally as terrible as Isaac's on her face.

At this point Becca gave up hope and closed her eyes, turning her head away. Here in the darkness the sounds of the room became amplified. The gentle tread of his naked feet on the floorboards, the creak of the bed as he sat next to her, even the soft sound his hand made as he placed his palm on her naked stomach, steadying himself. Above all however was the sound of breathing, her own most of all, drowning out even the terrified drumbeat of her heart. However she could also hear his and it became louder until she felt his breath play against her exposed neck.

She began to pray. Reaching again out for the God who had always protected her in the past.

The pain she was expecting did not arrive. She felt his breath disappear from her throat and for a moment silence claimed the room. Confused she opened her eyes and, turning her head tried to make sense of the image in front of her. At first Isaac appeared to have disappeared from view. When she raised her head she made his form out, hunched up in a foetal position on the floor. Above him stood Cassie, her angelic face transformed into that of a demon, her eyes on fire, her mouth transformed into a ferocious snarl. There was also something different about her, something missing.

Before Becca realised what it was Cassie reached down and, grabbing Isaac by the hear pulled his head sharply backwards and there around his neck gleamed the shining silver of Becca's crucifix. The effect it seemed to have had on Isaac was astonishing, he seemed to have aged in a matter of seconds into an old man. The skin on his face now resembled crumpled linen, his eyes open, his mouth gaping as he tried to draw breath. Cassie, now a terrifyingly elemental figure above him seemed to have absorbed his power.

'When I make a bargain Sir, I keep it! A life for a new life? So be it!'

And with that she tore Isaac's throat out with her teeth. Blood sprayed out, covering the walls, bed and both women. Becca, finally finding a voice let loose a scream and finally for a moment at least the world turned black.

A voice reached down to her in the darkness, a soothing voice, a comforting voice. She awoke to see Cassie sitting next to her, smiling and covered from head to foot in blood. Her dress sodden and clinking to her figure. This quite nightmarish site made Becca scuttle up the bed in fright. Cassie laughed: