Crucifix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You don't look much better yourself.' She looked down at her dress, 'Although I admit this may be beyond saving.' Standing up she peeled the dress off over her head. Underneath her body was clean, beautifully pale.

Staring down at her friend Cassie smiled:

'Its over Bex, he's gone.

'How?' Becca shook her head disbelieving.

'Oh don't get me wrong, some of the old myths are complete crap but some…' she pointed down to a dark mass on the floor. '…seem to be spot on.

As Becca's eyes adjusted she made out the figure of a human skeleton lying face up on her bedroom floor, its bones appeared grey and brittle and very old. Through the chest protruded a long object which it took her a few moments to realise was the leg from one of her kitchen chairs, sharpened at one end and hammered into the floor.

'I made quite a bit of a mess I'm afraid, but nothing which can't be replaced.' the tone of Cassie's voice seemed ridiculously normal, as if she was just planning a simple redecoration.

'Is it over?' Becca asked, her voice sounded stronger, her strength returning.

'Well that's up to you.' responded Cassie as she crawled onto the bed and lay her naked body down on the blood-soaked sheets alongside Becca. 'I told you, he offered me everything, and I chose you. I could stay if you wanted. We could be together. I can still show you such things…' She moved closer to Becca, their bodies touching. Becca made no move to back away. 'and you could protect me. I would be safe here. Who would ever suspect a vicar of having a monster as a friend'.

Becca reached up, stroking her friend's cheek bearing no mind to the blood caking the skin.

'Or a lover?' Becca whispered

Cassie smiled, nodded her head. 'I'd like that.'

The two women moved together in the soft light just before dawn and kissed.