Cruise Capers Ch. 03

Story Info
Second fun day at sea.
1.4k words
4
41.7k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 3 – Second Fun Day At Sea

My second day started out with coffee in the main bar, followed by hustling some pensioner who thought he was a hotshot at gin. After lunch, I played some bridge in the card room. Before dinner, I went to the onboard casino and dropped $200 at roulette, but made it up in a pick-up game of Texas Hold 'Em.

For dinner I went to the high-end supper club rather than the main dining room. I ate steak and lobster, drank a good bottle of French wine and had cheese and fruit for dessert. After that I went down to the cigar bar, ordered some Hennessey XO cognac and lit one of my Monte Cristos.

After finishing my drink and taking all of the bullshit macho conversation I could, I took my cigar and strolled the deck. I passed a few people, enjoying the warm tropical breeze. I soon found myself up at the top deck, which I thought to be deserted.

Until I heard giggling from around the corner and decided to investigate.

What I found took my breath away. Two of the most gorgeous young men, shirtless, lying on deck. Each had his hand on the others' crotch as they passed a joint between them. They looked up and me and jumped, afraid I was a narc or something.

"Relax, guys. I'm into having fun too."

"Thanks, mister. You want a toke?" the blonde one asked.

"Not my bag, guys. But thanks."

"What is your bag then?" the other one asked.

I gave them a smile and walked over to them. I rubbed my hand over his bare, muscular, hairless chest. The feel of him was incredibly good, each muscle well defined and sticking out, but not grossly. I tweaked his nipples, and the little nubs immediately stood at attention.

"Same as you guys, I suppose. Want to bring this party to my cabin and have some real fun?" They looked at each other and quickly agreed.

Once back at my cabin, the party got started. I put on some music sat on the couch between them. I found out the blonde was Jason and the brunette was Sam. They were boyhood friends on vacation with their families before their second year of college and hailed from Las Vegas.

I started with Jason. As I kissed him, Sam lit another joint and sat back for the show. Without prodding, Jason's hand went to my pants and he fished out my cock. Gently he stroked me to full erection as I licked my way down to his nipples.

Sam decided he didn't want to be left out and he guided me into his mouth. The suction was like a well tuned Hoover and his hands added to my pleasure by rubbing my balls and asshole. I put my hands on their heads and rubbed their hair as they took turns feeding my nine-inches to each other. Neither was a novice to fellatio.

"You like that, Joe? You like getting sucked off by two young studs?"

"YES!!" I screamed. Their mouths and hands were too much and inside of three minutes I was blowing my load. Their beardless faces looked so cute covered in my semen.

"Thanks, boys. Now, let me see what you've got!"

They stood up and peeled off their shorts, revealing more of their tanned young bodies. Each of them had pale white patches around their cocks and asses, which I find to be very erotic. Both sported average-sized cocks and sparse pubic bushes matching the hair on their head.

"You guys are gorgeous! Now, come over here so Uncle Joe can take care of you." They both came to me and I got on my knees. I took each of their cocks in hand and started stroking them. Then, they played "swordfight" in my mouth. With practiced technique I sucked their shafts, licked their balls and made love to their fantastic young man meat.

The boys kissed each other as I worked them over. My hands went all over them, especially their hairy balls and smooth, tight asses. They must have been working out since birth to have such great bodies.

Jason cried out that he was cumming, and was soon followed by his buddy. Both of them filled my mouth with their tasty cream, so much that I couldn't swallow fast enough. When they were done they licked their sperm off of my face, leading to kisses all around.

While the boys returned to their joint I lit another cigar.

"I really want to fuck you both. Are you game?"

The boys looked a little stunned. I learned they had never moved beyond cocksucking in their boy-boy play. After promising to be gentle, they agreed to try it so we moved to the bedroom.

I got out the condoms and lube and lit a couple of candles. To get them used to it I told them they could each fuck me first. I rolled condoms onto each of them and got on my hands and knees. Jason was first and, after lubing up my hole, shoved his cock into me. He took to it like a pro, thrusting himself into my wildly and enthusiastically.

"This is great, man!" Jason screamed.

"Right on!" answered his friend.

It didn't take long for Jason to fill his rubber and soon was replaced by Sam. He went to town with the new sensation, and even did me the courtesy of reaching around and stroking my cock as he fucked. He too came very quickly, screaming as he did.

The time now came for the boys to lose their cherries. They assumed the position next to each other and I took each of them, pulling out of one and inserting myself into the other.

"Ready for something really special?" I asked them.

They nodded.

"Okay, Jason, you come around behind me. You fuck my ass while I fuck Sam's." The classic "Lucky Pierre."

After some fumbling, we got the angles and the rhythm going. As I pulled out of Sam, Jason thrust into me. After awhile we switched, so I fucked Jason while Sam fucked me. It all ended in a huge, mutual orgasm that knocked us all out.

The two boys snuggled on either side of me as they passed their joint and I puffed my cigar.

"So, how long have you guys been doing each other?"

"Years," said Jason. "Since junior high.

"You guys gay or bi?"

"Bi," answered Sam. "Well, we'd like to be anyway."

"You mean you're virgins?"

They both nodded. I thought of Dea in the next room and how hot it would be to watch her take their virginities.

"What would you say if I told you I could arrange it? For you to fuck a girl, I mean?"

"That would be awesome, Joe!"

"Alright then. Wait here."

I got up from the bed and went out into the main room. I dialed her room and told her to come up, as I had guests who needed entertaining. In three minutes she was there, wearing only a bathrobe.

"Boys, this is Dea. Dea, these are two nice young virgins for you to deflower." She removed her robe, revealing her naked body to my guests. She went to the bed and kissed each of them. I pulled up a chair to watch the show.

Dea lay back on the bed as Jason maneuvered himself over her. Sam smoothed a condom onto his cock and placed it at her entrance. With one violent thrust be buried his cock in her steaming hole. Her tits jiggled all around as he pounded her. His balls slammed into her ass as he enthusiastically surrendered his virginity to the Croatian girl. Sam cheered his friend, waiting his turn.

Jason cried out that he was cumming, holding his cock all of the way in her pussy as he emptied himself. He gave her a kiss and withdrew, discarding the used condom in the wastebasket. The he returned his friend's favor and put a new rubber on Sam and guided his tool into Dea.

I watched all this from my chair and stroked my own cock. Once Sam got going I got up and fed my cock to Dea, who slurped enthusiastically. Jason rubbed our backs and butts as Dea serviced us.

Sam had a little more staying power than his friend, lasting five minutes before he too orgasmed. As I heard him cry out Dea brought me over and I filled her mouth with my load. Sam leaned down and kissed her, tasting some of my spunk in the process.

"Thanks, Dea. My friends will remember you forever." She donned her robe and went back to her room.

"Feel good, boys?"

"Thanks, Joe. This was all incredible," said Sam.

"Yeah, Joe. Thanks."

"Any time, boys. It was my pleasure."

And theirs.