Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first she tried to free herself and move faster but then she understood it was futile and only moaned with every dip of my rock-hard cock inside her. Feeling I was about to cum I pulled my cock out of her pussy and put it into her hands and came on her palms.

"Good man!" I was praised and his words struck me. "It's so happened that you and she live in the same city and I decided to look after her for a month. I think you'll be very busy with her bringing your every wish to reality!"

I couldn't believe my luck and it was really a great night. So after resting a bit my balls were filled up again with cum and I grabbed her by the arm, pulling Gulya to me again. The girl did everything without a slight idea of hesitation and I knew that the next month would be like a 24/7 fuckfest with her.

As soon as the girl had climbed on my cock, I grabbed her ass cheeks and started using them like a lever to make her move up and down. She started pumping on it up and down and I had finally noticed that there were partying people behind the window.

"Hey slut," her tutor said, slapping her ass hard, "Show him that you ain't a fucking cock-teaser!"

Gulya began climbing off of my dick at the moment I was ready to shoot all my cum. I was disappointed but the girl turned around and sat down on me with her back to my face. Fuck what a dirty slut she was as I felt her asshole started clutching my cock tightly. What a pity I couldn't enjoy her backdoor as I began shooting hot streams of sticky cum deep inside her rectum.

She was a real pro in any hole and all her holes were well used. I couldn't believe how fast that pervert turned Gulya into a slut and now the slut was given to me to use for a month!

"Nice fuck, isn't it?" my guardian told me and handed me her cell phone number for further contact so that perhaps I and my friends could get in touch with her for some fun.

All in all, I enjoyed the cruise very much and I planned to call Gulya in a couple of days to see how she doing. I stood up, got dressed and went to my wife as the girl moved over to the shower room.

*

Don't forget about feedbacks to let me know about my works.

12