Cruise with a Difference Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After almost an hour, Campbell and the crew agreed they had plenty of good footage of the lesbian orgy, and decided to move onto the pissing scene in the bathroom. All five girls were really excited, and although none had asked to go up till now, they were all ready to give it a go. At least one girl thought she had pissed out a bit with her cum on the bed.

It went a treat. Campbell had the girls start in the bathtub, but soon had them stepping out onto the floor, and using the vanity to sit on as well. Kristen had the pleasure of pissing on both Maria and Jenny, the latter keen to drink it down and then sit it back out. Once again, Katy got one on her best mate, pissing on her tits and face copiously such that Kristen was soaked. As the girls fully engaged in their eye-popping piss orgy with each other, in walked the boys into the room naked, primed and ready to go -- Darren, Dexter and Ramon.

Campbell allowed the film crew to capture the boys walking in on the girls' wanton, watery bathroom display, and then providing some extra yellow liquid fuel for the show. Each of the boys pissed on one of the paying girls -- Maria, Katy and Kristen. Ramon pointed his 9" firehose at Kristen's face, getting her to drink his golden shower as much as she could, before spitting back out. As each of the boys finished, Campbell called cut one last time.

This allowed time for the girls to clean up a bit, each taking a quick 2 minute shower, and towelling down before getting ready for the finale with the boys. Campbell actually provided some additional commentary at this stage complimenting the girls so far on such a fabulous horny show, and introducing and describing the boys, while the film crew captured the girls showering. With that, he also said his goodbyes for the video, because the final boy-girl orgy scene, including the anal sex, would see the video segment out, and moreover, he was also going to participate. In all there would be 9 participants -- 5 girls and 4 boys.

By the time the crew had finished filming the amazing orgy, it was nearly 7.30 p.m. The girls were absolutely exhausted, but also very hungry. Incredibly, Campbell and the crew would now work for another 4-5 hours editing the tape before sending it out to all the paying husbands, including Carl Chris & Alfons, in the middle of the night. The crew would be up at work filming random sex on the ship again before lunch the next day -- these boys actually worked hard for their keep.

The five girls agreed to all head off together for dinner -- they had so much to talk about following their 3 hour sexual rampage. Kristen and Katy really wanted to get to know the other three quite well; Maria was an absolute Italian firecracker (she had an enormous orgasm when Ramon arse fucked her, and pouring her sticky liquid all over Fiona's face who was underneath eating her at the time). And the two English girls were equally sensational.

As the conversation carried on over a couple of great bottles of Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, the time slipped away from them.

Jenny and Fiona had just about convinced Katy and Kristen to get a permanent memento of the trip -- either a piercing or a tattoo or both. Maria was less keen as she said Alfons would not like it, and she never crossed her loving husband. The girls understood. Katy and Kristen agreed to make bookings for Friday afternoon with Jenny (who did the piercings) and Carly, the tattooist when Jenny and Fiona assured them was very professional and as gentle as possible. They added that because of the short time on the cruise, obviously only small tattoos of a limited design range were possible (Jenny didn't let on yet that though what they were). Kristen in particular thought it would be nice to get a second tattoo to sit opposite her bluebird above her pussy. Both girls agreed they would speak to their husbands.

The girls almost completely forgotten about the Cock Sucking Competition, which had started at 9 p.m. without them! It was now nearly 10 p.m., and they raced off to the main auditorium. As they slipped through the door quietly, they saw an amazing sight -- there were six gorgeous naked wives up on stage each handling and sucking off an enormous black cock. This apparently was the final of the 6 "heat" winners, with the overall winner to be fucked on stage in front of everyone by her bull, and also win a week's vacation at the Desire Resort in Mexico of her choice. The contest was decided by who could continuously suck off her bull the longest time without him cumming in her mouth. It was okay to lick the shaft and balls, but you could be eliminated if the judges that you were avoiding sucking enough. Some initial masturbation was permitted, but that was all.

Just as the girls sat down at what seemed to be last available table at the back of the room, two of the wives were eliminated, one happily drinking her bull's cum while in the case of the other, he had lost it when she was licking his shaft from the base, taking a little breather. Most of his cum actually just hit the floor, but she managed to lap a bit when she realised what had happened.

The contest went for at least another 10 minutes before finally a winner emerged -- Desiree from Indianapolis, USA, who was a beautifully proportioned tall (6 foot!) athletic girl with 37DD natural breasts. She possessed great muscle control, being very athletic. She stopped sucking and giggled hysterically, knowing she won when saw her last competitor, Christina of Paris, dribble cum out of her mouth from her bull that she couldn't hold in.

No sooner had she received her sash from the nude black compere, and Desiree was down on all fours on a special blanket placed down on the stage floor, her arse arched up ready for fucking. The crowd of naked, horny, married men whooped with delight and cheered on. Her incredible bull, Jason, who had held on so long then proceeded to pound her from behind with his generous cock. Not surprisingly, he was so worked up from the blow job, it only took him less than 10 minutes to spurt his voluminous cum into her pussy and over her back.

The girls by then were quite tired from such an amazing first full day at sea. Kristen and Katy headed back to their Room 430 to turn in for the night, even though it wasn't even 11 p.m.. As per usual, Ramon had prepared their suite immaculately while they were at dinner, with yummy chocolate truffles on their pillows and toothbrushes, toothpaste & night make-up all neatly laid out. Ramon though was nowhere to be seen, having already turned in also completely worn out from an incredible work day. Kristen thought about ringing her wonderful husband Carl, as it was turning 8 a.m. Tuesday in Australia, but being tired and thinking he would have a full day in front of him with the Koreans, she opted against it and just went to sleep. He would just get the first trip video as a big surprise!

Carl meanwhile has an extremely busy day in Sydney throughout Tuesday with his Korean business partners. Through the course of Monday, some issues that had been parked or not fully worked through came to be quite difficult matters. Delicate commercial negotiations including respective lawyers, spanning across several meetings, continued on into Tuesday evening.

As a result, it was inevitably agreed that the dinner at the Park Hyatt At The Rocks was postponed until Wednesday night (that in itself took some delicately negotiating and calling in of favours -- good thing the company regularly used the Hyatt for functions) along with the visit to the Second Hand Rose Club. That disappointed Carl quite a bit as his workmate, Josh, had intimated that the club was "hot" and might be something that interested Carl. Little did Carl realise that Josh had been eyeing off his gorgeous wife, Kristen, for some time, and had little signals that suggested to his alpha male brain that she might play.

Of more concern, though, to Carl was that he had such a busy day, with so many meetings, phone calls, and urgent drafting of revised contract clauses, he simply had forgotten to ring his sweet, beautiful, Kristen, to check in how she was enjoying her cruise with a difference with Katy. By the time, he trudged through the door of their home, with some takeaway Indian curry for dinner, it was already after 10 p.m. (11 a.m. Tuesday on the cruise). As he sat down to eat his dinner with a cold Peroni beer, he thought he might check his emails first and then give Kristen a call on his private mobile before going to bed. Little did he know it would be a couple of hours before he finally crashed!

*

Watch out soon for Chapter 5. Carl sees the first video back from the ship and calls Kristen in awestruck excitement. On Tuesday, Kristen and Katy decide to try the Orgy Room and enter the Sexy Lingerie Competition. Carl completes his negotiations with the Koreans in Sydney, makes the Park Hyatt dinner and finds out with his Korean guests that the Second Hand Rose Club is not any ordinary strip club. His world with Kristen, already changing enormously, is about to do so even more.

12