Cruise with a Difference Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carl, sweetie. The beach scene. Are you okay with it? It wasn't too much for you? I told you I haven't seen it yet, and honestly I haven't. So I don't know yet how they edited it. But I do know what Campbell and the crew asked me to do," she said nervously. She was laying herself open to her husband here, but also hoping he would come around just that bit more so that she could go after these contracts fully and agree a lifestyle that would work.

Carl thought for a moment before answering. He quickly went over in his mind again what he had thought about before making the call. He desperately wanted to get this right.

The scene had shocked him somewhat, even though Kristen had stuck to the "no secrets" rule and forewarned him. He did definitely feel pangs of jealousy through his heart and stomach when he started watching it that hurt, and wondered to himself whether agreeing to Kristen doing this cruise and now pursuing her modelling dream with the Odessa gig was the right call. That was notwithstanding what he always knew in his heart about his gorgeous, not wife. At the same time, though, he also gradually found the scene incredibly erotic, and his dick got super hard. Watching the scene, which he had in fact jumped to first, led to the biggest and most satisfying ejaculation he had of the three he had masturbating to the film.

That had perplexed him. Even though it made him jealous and hurt, he actually was in awe of how well Kristen carried herself romantically in the scene. If it was just acting, she was damn good. She had already told him the day before when she warned him about the scene, that it was more than acting. She liked Campbell. Her pussy clearly really liked his big cock. That was the part that left him conflicted. It was why he didn't want her having regular fuck buddies over there, and why he felt the jealousy. But it also made him proud that if she was to be with someone, there was feeling and care in it, not just animal lust. That said, though, the animal lust in the orgy scene was awesome and got him off, too. But yes, this was different.

Could he handle it then if Kristen was to be in a longer-term fuck buddy situation over there? Definitely not, at this point in time, if ever. Could he handle this romantic stuff on an occasional basis as part of her modelling career requirements and to satisfy the urge for kind, gentle, romantic sex with someone she likes on occasion? Yeah, provided it was not with the same guys all the time. This then brought him back to Campbell and the rest of the cruise and Odessa. He had already told Kristen yesterday she could sleep with him now on the ship and in Odessa. She most likely would not see him very much after that, perhaps at the second Odessa party that he would attend, and perhaps on random occasions when their paths crossed for work purposes. He took a breath (which Kristen heard) and started.

"Kristen, as you gave me the heads-up about it yesterday, I actually watched it first, my love. No secrets, hey?" he asked.

"Yes, Carl, no secrets. You can see from the film, it was more than acting, can't you? You can see I like Campbell, can't you?" she said softly, fighting back a tear.

"Yes, Kristen, I can see that on the film. I saw that attraction and the look one has when you first meet someone you want sexually. I saw it most when you two were just walking naked along the beach, occasionally kicking the sand with your feet, holding hands, and then a couple of times, stopping to turn, embrace, cuddle and kiss. I actually found the sex bit where he fucked you missionary and doggie on the blanket easier to handle, even the bit where he came all over your face and newly pierced titties. Oh, by the way, I just LLOOVVEE your new pierced titties. I so want to play with them when you get home," he said.

"Oh! Good," she said quietly. "I was anticipating you would like my pierced titties. I really like them. They did hurt a bit, mind you. Anyway, back to the beach scene. What about what I said to him on the film? Didn't I say "I love his big, beautiful cock"? Were you okay with that?"

"Actually, you said to him "My pussy loves your big, beautiful cock". I was okay with that, because it wasn't your heart. It was your pussy – just physical. I felt more hurt and jealous watching you two walking naked along the beach, holding hands, kissing, cuddling, fondling, grabbing each other's naughty bits. That was the stuff where I struggled, especially at first. But as it went along, Kristen, I got better. I began to realise this is what you will be asked to do if you get these contracts over there. I realised if you are going to be away for some months at a time, it can't all be just raw, physical sex for you to be fully satisfied sexually. Sometimes, there has to be some romance, some wooing and swooning, some emotional content, some connection to the other person," he said.

He took a breath and continued with a serious but gentle tone, "I began to realise the scene was, in fact, incredibly erotic and it was my gorgeous wife who was doing this to me and every other husband watching the film. By the time it got to when you two were actually fucking on the towel, my jealousy had settled down and I was really enjoying it. I loved the close-up they did of Campbell pulling that huge, hard cock of his out of your pussy to flip you over to do you doggie, and your pussy flaps just stretched out and up wide, hugging that thick cock of his as it came out. I was also amazed at how much cum he spurted over your beautiful face and titties. Was it five gushes? Kristen, the beach scene gave me my best wank of the three. I came heaps. You would have been proud."

"So, sweetie, you were okay with it?" she asked again, with a bit more certainty now in her voice, but desperately seeking confirmation.

"In the end, yes, Kristen, I was. But it doesn't change my view at this time against you having a regular fuck buddy over there. Okay?" Carl responded.

"What about Campbell then?" She asked solemnly.

"Kristen, you should know me well enough by now. How long have we been married?" He asked.

"Six years."

"Yeah, six years, and a whole lot fucking more if things go the way I want for us until we are old together. If I say yes to something, I mean it and I rarely if ever change my mind. I am the same in business, as you know. My word is my bond. I said yesterday, Kristen, that you could fuck Campbell and sleep with him on the rest of the cruise and in Odessa, and you can. Nothing changes there, because of the beach scene in the film. It actually helps me comprehend why you want to have time with him before you come home. It is very clear from the film that he knows how to use that big cock of his rather well, and he is, shall I say, a persuasive romancer," Carl said.

He went on. "I thought you said yesterday that Campbell also fucked you at the beach orgy, too. I didn't see that on the film. I did see you being, what do they call it, airtight with big, hard cocks in your arse, cunt and mouth all at once. That was something else, I tell you. I would love to see you do that in person with me being one of the guys. Watching that got me my second ejaculation," he chuffed.

"That's interesting. Well, Carl, as I told you, Campbell did fuck me at the beach orgy, too. It was near the end from memory. He came in my pussy that time. There wasn't near as much cum as when he did me on the beach. By then he was pretty shagged out, even for a porn star. Was the triple penetration the only time I was in the film at the orgy?" she asked.

"It was, actually. Katy was in it much more for the orgy. I got to say, she looked pretty smitten too, like you, with Ramon. They kissed a few times. There is a fairly long scene with them two and another guy where they spit roast her. It was very hot. They do this awesome close-up to show Ramon's cum dribbling out of Katy's cunt after he pulls out," he said.

"Wow! I am looking forward to seeing that," Kristen giggled. "How is your dick now, honey? Getting hard?"

"Put it this way, Kristen. My old fella is trying but he already has delivered three times today. My dick is semi-hard. I am naked on our bed here, that's how I watched the film. How about I start tugging it again, and you start fingering your cunt, as we talk about the rest of the film?" he suggested.

"What else exciting happened at the beach orgy?" Kristen asked.

"I can't say I found it exciting, but no doubt some might. I didn't realise that some of these guys fucking you girls are bi. There was some gay sex on the film, including a scene where three guys are in some type of daisy wheel sucking off each other's big cocks and cumming on each other's faces. The bit that intrigued me was that while they were doing that, there were some nude wives there, stroking them, playing with their bums, and watching, clearly getting horny," he said.

"I gotta tell you, Carl, I did find it a bit exciting too," Kristen told her husband. "I am not saying I want you to do it. Not at all. Just that I got a buzz out of watching big, horny black guys suck each other off and swallow their cum. It happened a couple of times near me during the orgy, and one time I actually fingered myself watching and orgasmed. What else?"

"Let's see. Oh! Yeah! There is one scene where three girls get down on their haunches doggie style in a row together, and they then all got fucked up the arse at the same time. Again, they did a close-up of one of the guy's cum dribbling out of one of the girl's arses, but then one of the other girls, whose guy had already finished fucking her arse, gets under and licks this girl's arse, catching the cum dribbling out of her arse. Real arse to mouth. Very nasty and really sexy," he said. His dick was now getting hard again, whereas Kristen was actually cumming, finger fucking herself furiously upon hearing this bit of the orgy.

"There is also a couple of pissing scenes, usually guys pissing on the wives or in their mouths. I always like golden showers, as you know," Carl said.

"Yes, you do, Carl, and I promise to let you piss in my mouth again the Tuesday night I get home when we are making love, okay. I love it, too," she giggled. "Any lesbian stuff? There was plenty going on that day, I can tell you. Sweetie, at one stage, I got into a three girl cunt licking wheel with Maria and an English girl. It was great. Now what was her name? Can't remember now, but her pussy juices were sweet, that's for sure."

"Awesome. You know how much I would love to watch you do some girly girly stuff in front of me. Anyway, there was a bit, but mostly one-on-one I think. I don't recall any big lesbian orgies, except of course the one you and Katy did with Carly and Jenny at the start of the film before you got your tattoos and piercings," he said.

"Did you like that? What about when we got our tatts and piercings?" Kristen asked. "You know the tit piercings really did hurt when Jenny pressed the needle through my nipples. She left the needle there for a minute each time, before she pushed it out putting in the little nipple ring. Did you see me looking down the first time? After the pain, though, I immediately started to get horny in my pussy, Carl. Maybe it was because we were still high after cumming a few times making sapphic love. By the time she pushed the needle through my right nipple, it still really hurt but I was more ready and my pussy was wet."

Carl replied. "Kristen, I just loved watching you and Katy get inked and pierced. It was so sexy, given you four girls were all naked. I actually watched that and Maria's incredible whipping session last, after your beach scene and the orgy. It got me off, again. What about the tattoo? Did it hurt much? I mean the rose stem does start right at the top of your cunt slit. You weren't kidding. They zoomed right in, when Carly was doing that on you, so that you could really see that she literally did start inking you right at the top of your slit."

"Actually, Carl, it didn't hurt near as much as the tittie piercings. Most of the time it just tingled. Once or twice when Carly was colouring in the little rose, I felt some sharp stings, but yeah, that was a real turn-on for me. Hey, Carl, if the boys wanna do another tattoo on me in Odessa, you'll be okay with that? I think I did tell you yesterday, didn't I, that Campbell is setting up Saturday night to be the big finish with us getting a new tattoo each on the side of one of our tits, and a piercing through our clits," Kristen asked.

"No, it's fine, Kristen, you asked me yesterday, and in fact, when Campbell emailed the contracts to me today, he also emailed me the consent form on that consistent with our new clause. I have already signed it, love. You can get your cunt pierced for me, and another tattoo. The consent form only specified vagina. It didn't say whether you would be getting a clit ring or labia ring. It also included consent for needle play and knife play of a non permanent nature not requiring stitches or medical attention beyond a household first aid kit. I am going to love playing with your new little pussy ring ," he said, with obvious relish.

"On that, Campbell told me today that Dimitri has agreed to the Saturday night timing, provided Pavel moves his straight lingerie and bikini modelling sessions with us for his website to Sunday. As they don't involve sex, it works for everyone. It means though we will have a pretty hard day's work Sunday. I plan to sleep it off on the plane home," Kristen stated matter-of-factly.

"So, was the lesbian orgy a lot of fun? Your face looked serene in it, Kristen. You looked like you were really into it, especially when Katy covered your face with her girly cum as you were eating her out at the end," Carl joked, as he began wanking his willy harder.

"Oh! Yeah, that was hot, Carl. I don't know if you can see it in the video, but as Katy was cumming in my mouth, Carly was actually licking me out at the same time," Kristen giggled.

"You see it fleetingly for a short while, but not much. I suppose they can't keep everything in. The tape would be too long," Carl replied. "Sorry, can I put the phone down for a tick? I just have to grab a tissue."

Kristen giggled, and used the break to also bring herself off with a little mini orgasm. She heard Carl pick up the phone again. "You right now, sweetie? Your willy all good?"

"Yep, thanks, love. I do love our phone sex that this trip generates, but it's still not the same as cuddling you right here," he said, with genuine feeling. "I have to wait another week for my gorgeous hot wife to come home."

"I know, sweetie, but you already have my permission to go down to that club, and fuck those beautiful wives again," she replied, trying to make it better for her wonderful hubby.

"That's true. In fact, I plan on heading there after work tomorrow night to drop off a USB memory stick with your latest film to Ken and Ellie. If Pixie is working, I may take you up on that. She is cute and small. Her pussy is very tight, honey – it's like it's made for fucking smaller dicks like mine," he said to his hot wife.

"That's nice, Carl, you do that. It is only fair given the leave pass you have given me," Kristen replied. As she said it, the realisation came across her mind just how far the couple had come with this cruise with a difference. They were definitely heading to "open marriage" territory rather than "cuckolding", although she was sure she would end up using her permit card more than Carl. But it seemed to her now that he was becoming okay with that. As long as he could get his nuts off when he needed, and she strenuously maintained the "no secrets" rule telling him everything, Carl would be much more comfortable with her fucking around overseas. And he was very keen on her working at the club, on a casual basis, when at home. She smiled to herself, as her comfort about the situation rose.

"Kristen, it's getting close to dinner time here and I am getting hungry. Is there anything else, honey, you want to talk about today? I feel like I am eating into your play time, given today is the last day of the cruise," Carl said.

"Carl, you can take as long as you want. Speaking to you always comes first for me. I really do miss you, baby, despite all the fun I am having. Actually, there is one more thing. I just want to make absolute certain about Campbell. Carl, I did sleep with him last night. It was nice and romantic. He really laid on the charm. He came in me twice with his big cock, baby, and I sucked him off. We also made love this morning – can I say that, now, sweetie? It won't upset you? It's just I am not sure how to say it to let you know it was different to just raw, physical fucking," she asked, with some of the conflict and uncertainty still rushing back through her heart and mind.

Pangs of jealousy came back to Carl in his heart and stomach too, but he realised almost instantaneously that Kristen was testing him. If he couldn't handle this, then there would be no chance once she had a modelling contract over there. Again, he thought, honesty is best.

"Kristen, I do get a bit jealous and upset when you say it like that. We need to find some words to make it sound different to what we do, because it is different to us, isn't it?" he asked.

"Yes, it is, Carl. Actually, when I woke up this morning naked beside someone other than my husband for the first time in over seven years, I looked over at him still asleep with his big morning stiffie sticking out and you know what thoughts came into my head? You, baby. Not him. You. Yes, we did have nice, gentle sex after that, but who came first? My wonderful husband. So, yes, Carl, it is different. Campbell does not replace you. None of the others replace you. They are fun. They fill my pussy. Yes, I do like Campbell and have feelings for him. I can't deny that. But sweetie, as I told you many times this week, my heart and soul belong to only you. Yes, we will need to work out some other words to "making love". How about I call it "romantic sex"?," Kristen suggested, again with tears swelling in her eyes.

"I would like that," he replied.

"So all good. I am planning on sleeping with Campbell again tonight, sweetie, and next week in Odessa, and yes, we will be having romantic sex at least sometimes, but at the orgy tonight and this afternoon by the pool, I will be just fucking guys and letting my pussy have a good time, okay?" she asked, one last time.

"Yes, my love, that is fine. How about you call me tomorrow while you are in the waiting lounge at Venice Airport, and tell me all about today and tonight. That should be about 10 o'clock our time tomorrow night. I should either be at home or still at the club, but either way I will take your call unless I am in the middle of fucking Pixie. Then I might call you back," he suggested.

"Okay. I love you, sweetie," Kristen said, her voice breaking as she was still teary.

"Me, too, my love. Till tomorrow," Carl replied, and then hung up.

Katy then crawled in beside Kristen on the bed, and they gently kissed firstly, and then more passionately. Katy could see Kristen had got emotional during the call. Her right hand fingers wandered down to Kristen's mons, while she put her other hand around her best friend's shoulder. She was wet. Katy gently slipped one, then two, fingers into Kristen's vagina and started finger fucking her, ever so slowly and yes, romantically. She kissed her best friend again gently on the lips, and used her free hand to wipe some little tears from her eyes and face.

"It will work out, Kristen, I know it will. That was very brave what you just did. You must really trust Carl. Other husbands would have freaked. But he was thoughtful and calm. He really loves you, Kristen, but he really wants you to have this chance, and he is more and more understanding everything that comes with it. Just remember I will always be there for you, too," she said.