Cruising Four-Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all got our wind back, stumbled into the bathroom and cleaned up. Lisa and Jeff went back into the master bedroom and slept while Scott and I retired to the other rooms. We were talking and laughing about how the girls would never believe this unless they saw it for themselves.

Part 3

The next morning saw Scott and I getting woken up, me by Jeff sucking my cock and Scott by Lisa sucking his cock. We proceeded to have our morning orgy, complete with orange juice and champagne mimosas. Scott was on deck as that morning's star attraction. We did a quickie where Lisa backed her ass up onto Scott's meatpole while Jeff fucked him in the ass and I got a sloppy blowjob.

After we'd gone up to the pooldeck, nude sunbathed on the upper deck and had lunch, Lisa and I went back to the stateroom to snuggle. Once we got there, she put on her fuck-me platforms and stood face to face with me as we slow danced and french-kissed. She began working her down to my happy place when she asked me what my fantasy was. I told her I wanted to tie her up. She got out these cool straps from her bag and allowed me to tie her up so that she was facedown with her head towards the headboard. I stacked a bunch of pillows up, sat on them, grabbed her head and fucked my fat meat down her throat. She was making all these hot moaning sounds complete with little squeaks and slurps as her spit ran down my balls onto the sheets. I took her largest vibrating buttplug out of her bag and eased it into my anus and then I turned the dial to the max. She began bobbing her head up and down on my thick cock, with her lips stretched and wrinkled at the corners from the girth of my manhood. Just as I began to swell up prior to cumming, I jammed my cock all the way into her mouth and told her to stick her tongue out and lick my balls. I came as if I'd been electrocuted, spasming and twitching my cum down her gullet.

She licked my cock as it softened and then I untied her, kissing her gently. We laid side by side and as her feather-soft touch revived my manhood, she asked me what I wanted to do next. I rolled onto my back and lifted my ass & legs up. She got a wicked grin on her face. Lisa leaned down, removed the buttplug and began tonguing my ass, squishing her tongue deep into my ass like she'd done the day before, her face mashed between my cheeks. She got me really wet back there. Then she got up and filled a small anal enema bulb with sexlube and squirted the entire thing into me. My dick was raging hard by then in anticipation. Lisa squatted down and nudged her long, thick meat between my asscheeks until it came into contact with my clenched anus. She told me to push as if I was trying to take a shit. I did and she was able to wriggle her hips a bit and get the head of her meat plugged into my anus, just past the sphincter. This time I felt no discomfort, only a pleasurable feeling of being totally fucking stuffed full of warm, throbbing cockmeat. I made a loud grunt, UNH! to let Lisa know it felt good. She was leaning over me, looking intently into my eyes as she squished another 6 inches into me before her glans wedged up against my sigmoid.

She started talking dirty and said this time, no distractions, I'm going to get the rest of this fucker up your belly before I let you come again. She kept leaning into me, keeping pressure on my sigmoid as she samba'ed her ass back and forth to minimize the discomfort deep in my bowels. I could feel the sigmoid loosening up and all of a sudden the head bludgeoned its way in, widening my sigmoid so that the rest of her dick could squish its way deep into my ass, violating my bowels to my very core. I estimated that her dickhead was above my belly button inside me! UHHH! She leaned forward and deeply french kissed me, still wiggling her hips. She said lets give it another minute or two and then I'm going to literally fuck the shit out of you, we're going to dirty up the sheets. UNH! She got back up and planted her arms on either side of my head and began slowly thrusting her hips against my ass. As she pulled out I could feel the strangest sensation of suction as her bowel-filling meat pushed and pulled on the wall of my intestines. OOHHH! My dick was rock fucking hard, veins swollen and throbbing. Lisa leaned over and grabbed the camera off the nightstand and took numerous pictures. Zoomed in on her cock stretching my anus wide, zoomed out for a wide angle POV shot, zoomed in on my straining cock & balls, you name it.

Lisa put the camera down and began picking up the speed, fucking me for real now. I had my hands on her tits, squeezing them hard as I supported her weight by hooking my feet into her armpits. She really began buttslamming me now, her hips spanking my ass with that meaty smacking sound. UNNHH! My cock began to swell, she began to swell up and she started longstroking her cock in my ass, pulling all the way out leaving my anus gaping wide then plunging back in until her balls were squished up in my asscrack. It was the feeling of that, her balls jammed into my asscrack, that set off my explosion of an orgasm. She pulled out a little bit, hoisted my hips a little, leaned down and sucked the most intense load of my life out from deep within the base of my cock. Then her orgasm was upon her and she threw her hips at me in a frenzy, my bowels totally loosened as she oozed her goo deep inside of me. My sigmoid is so much more sensitive than the rest of my rectum and I could feel every squirt and every twitch, prolonging my orgasm too.

Two days later on Tuesday was my turn for being the center of attention from Lisa, Scott and Jeff. My prostate was really killing me by then from all the daily nonstop sex. Shooting 3-4 loads a day was taking its toll and I wasn't in my 20's any longer. I had Lisa get on her back with her feet on my shoulders so I could fudgepack her bowels real good. This would fulfill a really freaky fantasy of mine. Then, Scott got behind me and eased his fat monster into my ass. By then, ,my ass was so pliable I was able to take Lisa's skinny arm all the way up my ass to her elbow. So Scott's dick was little trouble at all. Then I had Jeff squat on Lisa's face, facing me so that she was tossing his salad and I could suck his manmeat. We got a nice rythm going. I was moaning and slobbering on Jeff's fat dick with his thick head rubbing my throat as he thrust in and out. I could tell that Lisa had her tongue wedged deep inside his ass as far as her tongue could go. Scott was really pounding hard into me, fucking me as hard as he could. I was so over-stimulated that I just started coming and never really stopped for about five minutes. It just sort of drooled out of my pee-slit in one continuous orgasm. Lisa's anus started twitching and clamping down on the head of my penis, signaling that her orgasm was seconds away. I glanced down around the wide pole stuffed in my mouth, pulsing its load down my throat and saw Lisa spurt onto her belly. My anus's twitching set Scott off. He'd a saved a big load up by skipping an orgasm the night before and I could really feel it's warm goo coating and spurting against the tightly packed walls of my bowels. I felt Scott's warm breath against the back of my neck as he grunted through his orgasm, pinning me tight, OOHHH! UNNNHH! AAWWWW!

The best part of the whole trip is that Lisa moved south to move in with Scott. They've been together now for six months. The six of us get together almost every weekend since we all live within ten miles of each other. Our scenes are pretty wild. Sometimes the three girls will get together and lez out while us three studs have a manly three-way. This is the basis for another article but the best of all was when Rebecca had her birthday. She had Jeff and me lie on our backs and scoot our asses together, joining our asses together with an 18" doubleheaded dildo. Then she squatted down on our cocks, taking both into her pussy at the same time. Then she had Scott ram his impossibly wide manmeat down her throat until she was gagging and coughing. She topped it off by having Lisa shove her long, thick cock up her asshole while Colette was piston-fucking Scott's ass with a strap-on. Colette was sporting a dildo as big as Lisa's cock. Rebecca said she loved feeling a real cock in her ass while feeling big firm tits rubbing against her back at the same time. Smokin'!

12