All Comments on 'Crumbling Boundaries: The Deal'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
wow!!

i am speechless.... another superb piece of writing... an amazing story

nightshadownightshadowalmost 20 years ago
Lots of build-up, quick deneument...

The whole story, while technically solid, felt like a bit of a cheat, to be honest. Everything was so poetic and passionate, so strong and narrative, but when the end came, it came WAY too quickly, I think. I wanted the ending to last longer, feel sterner and have more of an impact.

All that said, it was still a very good story and I'm glad I read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YES!

WONDERFUL Story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this! YUM! You are an awesome writer! I am so hot right now! I wish my Daddy or my brother were here right now! Boy would they be in trouble!

THANK YOU!

Rg

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
BRAVO!

Incredibly erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thank you

This is the best writing on the whole web site. Thank you for writed such a beautiful piece of work, with such passion and tension.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
God, you are great!

pant, pant - I am soaking wet! I would do anything right now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What Makes Sammy Run?

You have quite an imagination. And what is YOUR motivation? What makes YOUR Sammy Run?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ANother great piece

Excellent work again. (Though the italics on the first page pissed me off)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW gr8 story

love to read from u soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
you're the best!

i luv ur stories,mostly because of the reluctance and build-up.excellent.please keep writing!and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another masterpiece.

You are my favorite writer, I hope to see more from you.

Jena121Jena121over 16 years ago
Wow

I have read a few of your stories so far - not all of them as yet/still reading - but I must say that I think you are one of the best writers on this site - you give a good build-up and a believable ending - keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Best ever

This has got to be the best story ever presented on the web. Keep up the great work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Memories

Thank you for this , you brought back wonderful memories of myself and my 19 year old daughter while my wife was on vacation with our other children .My daughter didn't tease me quite as much as the one in your story but she loved flashing her pussy at me every chance she had , but that's my story .

Well done !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
keep writing

Once more you demonstrate the inner complexities of sexual character, the tension, the build up, the eventual climactic release!! You're one of the very best storytellers on here. Let's have some sequels to this and other stories, especially the brother-sister ones!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
ABSOLUTLEY BRILLANT

Incrediable story of Crumbling Boundaries and Building Love. Love it. Great Story

nexusvalheesnexusvalheesover 14 years ago
Hawt

Been reading your stuff all morning you been added to my favorites

redfoxx15redfoxx15about 13 years ago
what a hot story!

I love the way you build up the tension in your stories until the thread reaches breaking point. Your stories are a model for my meagre attempts at writing about my experiences with my dad, but I wish I had your facility with the language. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great writing!

Your writing is wonderful - descriptive, evocative, well paced and economical. And I appreciate the "voice" that you establish in your stories. They add authenticity. Thank you for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good storytelling style.

I guess we won't get any more of this one to see how they went on from their climax of finally doing the nasty properly. It would have been interesting to see where you took them. Into acting as a couple? Having babies? Dating separate people and being more and more jealous? Oh well - no chance after ten years we'll get another chapter I guess?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Start

Since I have been in a similar situation, I enjoy father/daughter relationships. I wish it had went a few more chapters.

It is very hard to send comments or to rate stories that are this old. It doesn't seem to be of any importance or use.

If you still write it would be nice to hear from you. ??????

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123almost 11 years ago
"Crumbling Boundaries: The Deal:" - Unnamed Daughter and Unnamed Father

The daughter has played an expanded game of "cat and mouse" over the two chapters, i.e., one day she will, the next day she won't, the next day possibly, the next day won't happen, and then mix it up a little and start over!! Best of all, she finally relinquishes seemingly for good--in her mind--as her heart and sonl come together almost simultaneously as gradually she begins to allow her father more access and freedom to their ultimate prize!!!

Their combined point of no return occurred, for me, when the daughter told her father after their initial carnal, incestual consummation and sexual gratification of their growing love as man and woman, she said, "...stay inside me as long as you can, while I sleep in your arms. Just stay there, hold me..."!!! To me, that statement by his daughter was her final submission to the eternal bliss of her father's capture of her body soul and spirit; it was as serious and life-altering as a vow of marriage of all couples committing their lives to each other!

This story is very well written. The theme and plot is so image-driven the full drama of their loving, foreplay and carnal couplings, are as visual as if real life!! A feature that is difficult to the construction of most literature, in particular fiction! The daughter character is a firecracker, take no prisoner personality; however, she eventually falters to her father's demure charms and, as they say, the rest is history!!

Unfortunately, as several reader's have commented, since this story is now nine and half years ago posted, there is no doubt the continued (if it was ever to happen) lives of this now beautiful daughter and father union of their lives as one entity!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
the best

Man that is undoubtedly the most erotic story I have ever read.

Thank you for sharing your gift.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Did the sperm find eggs

Interesting to read and as such, I rate you a five. Would like more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
as always u r bad

Nice story ,nice build up how the reluctant girl herself gave it her dad..such a nasty storyteller ur

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love it

love your writing here. witty. there is nothing wrong in writing erotica in a funny way as you did here. kudos. i just hope you would write more.

ChagalxChagalxabout 7 years ago
The deal

This is such an erotic story! I pictured myself and my youngest daughter together and was so intensely aroused the whole time. What he was doing to her I was doing to my daughter. What his daughter was thinking my daughter was living as well. I was totally turned on and in flames with lust for my girl. Thank you, it helped live a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG You discription of the love and sex

between them made me cum so damn hard.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Great!

This is amazing!

I absolutely love this story.

The connection between father and daughter is strong but then you add incest into the mix and it turns into something amazing!

The way you write is amazing, it is so hot that I couldn't help but keep one hand on my pussy whilst reading this story!

Ragtag1124Ragtag1124about 6 years ago
Absolutely amazing

The previous comments all echo my thoughts, ‘‘this is simply so good my praise and words would not do justice to your work”.

I love the fact that they can come together so naturally. But also envy their great relationship of father/daughter first but also recognize they are sexually adaptable too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
12 years

I know it’s been 12 years since you posted this piece , but I still felt like writing a comment in hopes you’ll see it . What a hot story these 2 parts are ! Delicious and very well written ! Kudos ! Buzzkill and Esquirt gives it two full cocks up ***** !!!!!🔥🔥

CaptainRiverCaptainRiverover 2 years ago

Amazing, HOT.

Chapter 1 was pretty good. But this chapter was simply amazing... Relatable, fun hot, even romantic.

ItsalljustforfunItsalljustforfunover 1 year ago

Damn shame you stopped writing, but plenty more to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous