Crumbling Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers

I let my mouth sink down as far as I could and took the length of his cock in my mouth. I was proud of my ability to deep throat when I gave blow jobs, and actually think I was showing off a little. I let myself rise and fall with a steady pressure, and in no time he was coming in my mouth. It felt like a sudden surge spraying out at me and I drank as fast as I could, keeping my lips tight around his penis. He was arching now and stiffening on the bed, whimpering and muttering how good it felt. And then he settled into the bed. We were both flushed, sweaty, my hair was disheveled, sprayed all around my shoulders as I brought myself to lay full length beside him. We were face to face, hip to hip, and I had lifted my one leg up over him in a body caress.

I just held the side of his face as I said, "Well, now I am late."

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,511 Followers
12