Crystal Clear Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

"You make me so full with your cock, Mr. Mellon," she said with a happy smile.

I said, "I would prefer you always call me Jim, especially as I make love to you." Nadia smiled and nodded; this was what she'd wanted.

"Please move faster and do me harder. I cum better that way," she instructed. I follow directions well. Nadia reached down and held my cock even as I pistoned in and out of her small body. When she wasn't touching me, she rubbed frantically at her clit.

I regained control of my sexual urges, and I held off despite my aggressive pounding into her small body. I held myself off waiting for her to get near her own climax.

"Oh, Jim, I ... I cum now." Nadia wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me into her as she crested. I paused in my pumping so she could savor the orgasm. As her back un-arched, I started again -- hard and fast. She looked up at me with a grin that clearly signaled 'now' was my time, but I held off.

Nadia came again two minutes later, with a look of surprise on her face. I again steeled myself so I could rapidly begin again. Two more cycles like that, and Nadia seemed to enter a state of orgasm the same way my sister had when we made love on that Caribbean island. She writhed and twisted and groaned and moaned and kissed me passionately anywhere she could. These Tantric techniques were what my dear friend Kim had taught me during my road trip as we went from North Carolina to her home in Florida.

"Please cum in me; please put your juice in me. I am not sure I can continue as you are. I am becoming like a wet dishes rag. I want to feel you eject in me."

I leaned in and kissed her, driving my tongue to meet hers as she responded in kind. I thought what a hot little number she'd turned into.

I pumped and again felt her rising to a high crest. This time I allowed myself the pleasure of the orgasm I'd been holding at bay. The pleasure washed through me as I sank my cock deep inside her pussy with a final hard thrust. I jetted about a dozen times, my fluid flooding her small chamber and oozing out beside my cock.

"I feel you cumming," Nadia said excitedly in a joyful tone. "I can feel your sperm hitting the inside of me. It is unusual and pleasurable. I like it; you are powerful cumer. We must do this more often." She clutched me to her as the last of my jets surged into her body.

I rolled us to our sides, remaining inside her as I liked to do, and then I could stroke her body, including that magnificent ass. She rubbed her hands all over me as well, and, of course, our mouths sought each other out as we repeatedly kissed and tongued each other.

I think I was asleep when I slid from her body. I remember the warmth of her chest as she cradled my head and petted my hair. I could feel an erect nipple against my cheek, and then the darkness of an idyllic dreamland overtook my consciousness.

* * * * *

I awoke alone in the morning, a ray of sunlight visible from the edge of the window blinds. I dressed, ignoring the sexual aroma I could smell from my cock and from around my face. I found Nadia in the kitchen, dressed and neat as a pin. She gave me a huge smile, yet I could tell there was some uncertainty about how to interact with me now that we'd had sex.

I walked up to her, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her on the forehead. I told her, "Last night was very special for me and I hope it was for you as well. We shared something special. I would like to do it again, but only as often as you are interested."

I looked at Nadia and she was nodding enthusiastically. She responded, "I would like to do it all the time, every day." She smiled broadly. In her cute Russian accent, she said, "I like sex ... especially with you. No one has ever made me cum like you did -- over and over. I did not know that I could do that; that my body would work that way."

She whisked out of my arms and to the range. Seconds later, she produced a plate of eggs and bacon for me. She aimed me at the kitchen counter, so I sat and started to eat.

"I ate earlier. I couldn't sleep I was so excited over what you did to me -- for me -- for us." She laughed, "I am ruined for all other lovers that come along that are not like you."

I gave her a somewhat disapproving glance. I didn't suddenly want another woman madly in love with me.

"Oh, Mr. Mist... err, Jim, do not worry. I know you have other lovers -- Crystal and Miss Ellen. Miss Crystal tell me you have other friends and make new friends easily. I will respect your time with them, and if you want some variety I can be available to play with you both. I do, how do you say, I go both ways." She smiled tentatively, until I nodded in understanding.

About noon Crystal called from Paris. "Hi, Lover. Did you enjoy the little present I left you?"

"Why, what little present might that be?" I asked in a playful tone.

"I think her name is Nadia. She really likes you and confessed her passion for you to me. I just nudged things along before I left."

"Well, we had a special evening last night, but you probably already know that. I heard the phone ring ten minutes ago before Nadia came and told me you were on the line."

"Girls share. What can I say? She wanted to share, and she described the experience as completely mind blowing. Apparently, you gave more orgasms last night than the sum of all the others she's ever had. She liked that."

"Did she tell you she goes both ways?"

"No. How interesting. I might have guessed that from the way she cleaned me up the other day. I'll have to see about that when I get back." She laughed. "Oh, I talked to Ellen a little while ago, and she'll be staying at the house this weekend. I think she wants some of your time too."

I told her, "Nadia told me she knew I had an intimate relationship with Miss Ellen. She also told me she was available to play with the two of us if we wished."

"Oh, Ellen will wish for that. Why don't you arrange a surprise for Ellen with Nadia? You're creative. I can hardly wait to hear about it." After a pause she added, "It's almost seven here, and I'm horny already."

"Any prospects on the horizon?"

Crystal replied in coy voice, "Maybe. I'm having my first dinner with George Rinard tonight. I'm already wet in anticipation. Don't be jealous."

Crystal and I had both learned not to be jealous about each other's extra-relationship affairs. Her sleeping with her movie idol would be a dream cum true for her. I smiled at her future enjoyment.

"I won't. Go and be the sexpot that I know you are. Wear him out. You have a building reputation for obliterating your lovers -- taking them to a state of exhaustion. You have to keep that up. I think that means you'll have to fuck his brains out tonight -- several times. See if he's up for it." I thought and added, "I hear he's quite a lady's man, by the way. He loves to be 'seen' with the latest starlets and is purported to bed them all."

"Oh, goody. I'm so wet I'm almost dripping. I'll play right into his warm hands tonight." I heard a knock on her door over the phone. Crystal said, "Oh, wait a minute. Someone's at the door." I heard a conversation in the background, but was unable to pick out the words.

Crystal came back on the line, "I just got a dozen red roses from George. I think he's laying it on thick. He's picking me up in ten minutes, so I've got to finish my makeup. I've gotta go. I love you heaps. Have fun with all the pussy you've got around."

I told her, "I love you too. Enjoy your date's cocksmanship. Have fun babe. Love you."

We ended our call, and I walked through the house to the kitchen. Nadia was putting the final touches on a luncheon salad for us.

"You kiss and tell," I said to her as I came in the room.

She walked to meet me, reached up, and put her arms up around my neck. I leaned down and kissed her. She smiled, "Yes, I had to share with Miss Crystal. You gave me the most glorious night of my life, I had to share." She hopped up and pecked me on the cheek. "Will you do it again tonight?"

"I could be convinced." I leaned down and grabbed her beautiful bubble ass, pulling her to me. I pulled up the short wool skirt she wore in the process, and with pleasure I found she wore only a small thong. My hands filled with her bare tight buttocks -- pure heaven. I kissed her again and soon we were in a series of really hot French kisses.

Reluctantly, she made me set her down, and shooed me to a kitchen chair for my lunch. "You need to build your energy for what I have in store for you tonight. I also need to go shopping. I think I will bring home a dozen oysters for you so your sexual powers are increased. You would like this, yes?" I loved her Russian accent; it sounded so sexy given the subject matter.

* * * * *

Friday afternoon, Nadia briefly interrupted my singing to inform me that Ellen would arrive for dinner around eight o'clock. We gave each other a conspiratorial smile before she left the studio.

A few hours later, Ellen and I finished a scrumptious dinner that Nadia had prepared for us. Ellen had only met Nadia once before for a short period of time, however, in arriving and dining she didn't get much more of a chance to talk to her either as Nadia kept to the kitchen except when serving.

As we got up from the table, Ellen flowed into my arms with more serious kisses than the ones she'd given me when she first arrived. "Will you take me to bed. I am hoping you'll want to watch a little porn as we play some games -- maybe even try to duplicate what's going on in the movie." She gave a sexy-coy look.

I gently pulled her towards the hallway that led to the master bedroom. She came willingly. I asked, "When was the last time I got your body to the point you were having continuous orgasms as we made love?"

Ellen said, "It might have been on the little island in the Caribbean or in that cheap motel we stayed in on the border of New Mexico and Texas. Why? Do you have intentions about my body tonight?" She feigned innocence and shock.

"Oh, yes. Wait and see." I turned on the television and slipped a porno movie Crystal and I liked to watch into the player -- something by Mandy Main. I kept the volume low so it wouldn't be a distraction.

I carefully disrobed Ellen, removing each piece of clothing carefully with measured motions. In between every piece of clothing I indulged in a hot, passionate kiss with her, or I used my tongue in places oft ignored such as in or behind one of her ears or along her neck. As I stripped her, I could sense her sexual temperature skyrocket. She got hornier and more ready to fuck the night away.

On the television, a muscular man started cunnilingus on Mindy, who feigned innocence and surprise. Mindy's large breasts with erect nips became a feature of that part of the video.

When Ellen's magnificent body stood before me in all her splendor, I allow her to undress me. I wore less, and had even gone commando all day to heighten my own desire.

As my pants got tossed into a corner, Ellen knelt and pulled my cock to her mouth. I grew hard in seconds, achieving my 'ten' and being fully ready to couple. I helped Ellen stand and guided her to the large bed.

The porno film shows the man, Mindy, and another woman about to have sex. One woman lay back and Mindy went down on her; the man got busy behind her starting to pump into her cunt. The film showed the explicit detail of tongue and vulva interacting, and then cock and pussy.

Ellen loved cunnilingus. I could bring her to orgasm over and over again, faster and faster, with oral sex. As I started, there was always the build up period; the time between starting and working her up to her first orgasm. After that, they came more frequently.

I positioned Ellen so she could see the television screen, and then I got into a sixty-nine position with her, ostensibly so I could eat her pussy from above and she could keep me stimulated until the serious fucking began.

I lowered my head and without using my hands started to lap at her pussy. I felt Ellen's hips waggle slightly, a sure sign I had started to touch the right places. She moaned too.

I paused briefly, as far as Ellen was concerned. She couldn't really see down to her nether region because my body blocked her view in that direction. This enabled Nadia to sneak in and position herself to eat out Ellen's cunt. Nadia gave me an eager look just before she started.

At first, Ellen knew nothing about what was happening. I even made some slurping noises so she thought I was the one in action. But after ninety seconds, I could tell she knew that someone else lapped enthusiastically at the gateway to her vagina.

In a voice tempered with an impending climax, Ellen said, "Jim, what's going on? Who ... who else is with us?"

I rolled away from Ellen onto the bed. My move allowed Ellen to lock eyes with her sexual assailant. In a voice somewhere between a groan and a sigh, Ellen spoke; "Nadia, that feels so good ... so very, very good. You know what you're doing."

"Mmmmmnnnfff" came from Nadia as she waggled her mouth against Ellen's cunt.

"Oooooooooh fuck!" Ellen screamed in a mix of pleasure and shock. Nadia had been toying with Ellen's pussy, putting one and then two fingers into her. As I watched, I saw her add a third, turning and twisting her hand as her tongue lapped wilding at her clit. However, Ellen's scream had come when Nadia had folded her small hand into a cone and pushed her entire hand up into Ellen's body, twisting and turning.

"Oooooooooh fuck! Oh shit. Oh. I don't ... I want ... How ... Oooooh fuck!" Ellen had been propelled to such a wild state of arousal by Nadia she couldn't talk straight, or even organize her thoughts.

Ellen loved to suck cock; she'd told me so many times. I maneuvered so my cock was near her mouth, and touched it to her cheek. She turned her head and inhaled the purple head of my aroused tool. I felt amazed that she could do this since her entire body writhed on the bed, mainly due to Nadia's fisting and cunnilingus.

Ellen's first climax arrived like a freight train only seconds later. She screamed something incomprehensible again, "Mourguuuhg," and her back arched off the bed towards the sky. I lay down beside her and grabbed a nipple in my mouth and bit down; I pinched the other with a free hand, just enough to inflict an exotic sensation. Ellen's arch became more pronounced, and she babbled more nonsense.

"Ooooooh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Ellen screamed as her body fell back to the bed. She didn't moan or groan, she wailed almost endlessly as Nadia worked on her cunt. The wail became a whimper over time.

"Nadia ... Nadia ... you have to stop, I'm cuming over and over. The sensation is too intense ... way ... ooooooh." Another peak rolled by Ellen; her body twitched almost violently. Nadia kept her fist inside Ellen, twisting and turning. I could only image what her fingers were doing. Her mouth would lock on to Ellen's clitoris whenever she could attain contact for more than a second, and when that happened, I knew she sucked the small female penis into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it to maximize stimulation.

Ellen's hands gradually let go of the bed covers she'd been clenching with white knuckles. She slowly reached down and held Nadia's head, at first pulling her head into her pussy and then pushing her away. She lay in conflict between pleasure and too much pleasure that verged on pain.

Nadia withdrew slowly, at first raising her face. When she did, we could see that from neck to hairline she was covered in Ellen's female juices. She smiled, and I caught the strong aroma of sex waft through the air. She pulled her glistening hand from Ellen's pleasure tunnel and licked at it for several moments.

Nadia said, "Jim, bring your cock over here. We need you in this hole."

I repositioned myself, almost changing places with Nadia. As Ellen watched with large eyes, Nadia used my hard tool to spank Ellen's clit, and then she inserted my rigid shaft into Ellen's vagina. Despite having had Nadia's hand spreading her cunt wide, Ellen's sheath tightened around me as usual. I started a slow rotation into her, and let Nadia massage Ellen's clit as my cock moved in and out.

Ellen started to jump again at the stimulation. Nevertheless, Nadia straddled Ellen's head facing me and pushed her slit down on Ellen's face, targeting her tongue. I could see Ellen start to lap at the savory juices flowing from Nadia's cunt.

Nadia's eyes rolled up into her head in pleasure, and then she looked at me through squinted eyes. "She has done this before, yes. I think maybe the sisters do naughty things together that Miss Crystal did not tell me about. I am glad. She has talent in her tongue and lips. I will cum soon, maybe even emit girl juice on her face -- not pee but girl juice."

Ellen reached around with her arms to hold Nadia's hips, and then shifted to Nadia's clit. One hand fumbled around until the fingers spread wide Nadia's lips, her pinkness evident and stimulating to my eyes. The other hand met in the area too, and started to vibrate as fast as they could on Nadia's clit.

Now, Nadia moaned. She leaned forward into my arms. I kissed her as she looked up at me with large doe eyes fraught with pleasure. I fondled her breasts, pinching and rubbing as I'd found she liked over the three days we'd been intimate. Nadia's breath got heavy and audible.

"Ooooh, Miss Ellen, I'm cumming -- Now!" I watched as Nadia flooded Ellen's face and subsequently the bed with a flood of sexual liquid from her feminine glands. Nadia went limp in my arms, and I struggled to support her small frame and to maintain my cock in Ellen's pussy.

I lowered Nadia to one side of Ellen. Ellen was soaked and wet from her naval to tip of her head -- her hair had been soaked in the female fluid. She smelled sexual and divine. I leaned in and kissed Ellen, tongue extended to sample the lick any fluid I could find in the area. Divine. Ellen lapped at the juices as well.

Ellen squeaked in a throaty voice, "You two planned this, and it's wonderful. You knew before we reached the bedroom that I'd start having my long orgasms that I can barely stand. I should be mad. Instead, I am so grateful. Now, finish me off with your cock, and then I want to watch you and Nadia. The DVD ended a while ago and I want porn -- real live porn."

Ellen was right, the hour-long DVD had ended, meaning we'd been ganging up on Ellen for well over an hour.

I held Ellen's hips and pulled her onto and off of my rod. The stimulation of the two women had kept me on edge, so I got close rapidly. I tried to hold off to extend the pleasure, but then I felt all my bodily systems switch over to the inevitability of my own orgasm. I came deep inside Ellen, slamming my hips into her body until my own body arched above her and I filled her cavern with my semen.

Ellen writhed in orgasm beneath me, our eyes locked together in love.

After the shot of pleasure had passed, I withdrew from Ellen and lay down between the two women. Ellen lay beside me panting heavily, her entire body twitching occasionally.

I asked Ellen, "You OK? Can I get you something? Do something?"

Ellen sighed, "I've never been better. In fact, if you let me rest for a year or so, you can both do that to me again." Even though she couldn't see her, Ellen said, "Nadia, I don't know where you learned to do what you did to me, but ... wow. All I can say is 'Wow.'"

Nadia moved her small form down my body until she could suck on my cock, a body part at half mast -- a body part soaked in my cum and Ellen's juices. I responded well, and soon she had me back to full staff. Without waiting for me to take the initiative, Nadia moved up and mounted me, dropping her entire body onto my cock in one rapid movement. I jammed up into her cunt, and she squeaked at the jolt of pleasure.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers