Crystal Clear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire locked eyes with me, went doe-eyed, and came, and sat beside me. She took my hand and then leaned in and softly kissed me with her eyes closed. When she opened them, I smiled at her. She spoke, "You are a dream to me; the most wonderful dream I've had in my life maybe. I had to pinch myself this morning to be sure I wasn't still in the dream. I hope you'll spend some more time with me -- that Ellen won't mind, maybe the three of us together." She squeezed my hand and held it to her breast. I could feel her nipples beneath her blouse; she hadn't worn her bra. I raised an eyebrow at her.

Claire looked sheepish, "I couldn't find it this morning. Besides, I wanted you to feel me again -- to know I lust after you too." I didn't know how to respond further to her, so I just pecked her on the nose with a short kiss. After all, we were in a conference room and supposed to be working.

We slogged through some more of the script, analyzing the passages and toying with words and delivery style, not unlike my morning acting lesson. I did the afternoon like an eight cylinder car running on only three.

We knocked off work at six o'clock. Ellen and I ate some sushi on the way back to the hotel, showered together, made love, showered again, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

"She's falling in love with you," Ellen stated as we lay in bed on Saturday morning. I couldn't tell whether she thought that was good or bad from the sound of her voice.

"I'm not encouraging her. I've tried to be friendly without leading her on in the least."

"Doesn't matter. She's gone all gooey about you. When she talks to me about you, she swoons. If I didn't do the same thing, I'd call it disgusting."

"Hey, wait a minute, I like ..."

Ellen punched my arm. "It's a nice disgusting, really. I'm trying to decide if I want the competition to go away or if I want another bed mate. She's sweet and so pleasant. When I first met her she seemed kind of cold, but boy has she warmed up to all of us. She's also beautiful and a red head, so I'm leaning towards the latter."

"I'm happy with you ... and, of course, your sister. As a steady diet, I'm not sure I want to expand much beyond the two of you."

"Nadia?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Well, there's her too." I thought how Nadia, Ellen, and I had slipped into a comfortable threesome living together in the month after Crystal left for Europe to start her film. Nadia pleasured us before we came to the west coast.

Ellen smirked, "And Anna and Lauren."

"Yes, them too," I admitted, nodding my head. I wondered if I should really count the intimacy I shared with my sister and sister-in-law; somehow if it was in the family it shouldn't count.

"And Brite," Ellen offered up, recalling the passionate weekend we'd done a few months earlier with her in Minnesota as she did the photos for Crystal's Playboy spread.

I countered, "She's not in love with me. She just likes what I do to her in bed."

"Oh, I think you better ask her," Ellen said. "I watched how she looked at you. You are her heart throb. She'd throw down her entire life at your doorstep if you asked her."

I pondered that observation, and wrote it off as somewhat inaccurate. Brite was dedicated to her photographic career, plus she loved to play sexual games. We just hit it off.

Ellen said, "Should I start listing all the women you entranced on your road trip across the country -- if I can remember all their names? You left a lover in practically every state -- sometimes more than one." Ellen knew, in detail as did Crystal, my sexual journey across the country on my motorcycle after Karen died. She'd even been part of it.

"OK. OK. OK. So what's this all have to do with Claire? I lost the point."

Ellen said, "Well, I just talked myself into having a bed mate, if she's willing. You've had so many that another won't matter. I know you'll love me, and my sister, and everyone else. It's the way you are. You can't help loving people."

"Let's just see how it plays out. I don't want to piss off Jill."

Ellen remarked, "Jill just wants sex, and lots of it. She remains above the emotions invoked when deep feelings emerge. You can be her fuck-buddy, and her man-whore, but Claire, as I do, wants an emotional relationship with you. We love you."

I leaned over and kissed her, "And I do love you."

"I know, and I love you too. Now come and make love to me. Rock my world, and then I'll call and tell Claire to get her cute little body over here for round two."

To be continued.