Crystal Clear Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers

I sped up. We'd been at it for over twenty minutes, and I didn't want PJ to get sore despite the copious amount of lubrication she'd produced.

I locked eyes with PJ; "I'm near. When you cum again, I'm going to cum with you."

PJ nodded and gasped out, "I'm seconds away. Do it. Please do it. Deep inside me."

I relaxed my Kegel muscles, and used my inner voice to tell myself, 'Cum.' Only a few seconds later, I could feel the bliss of an orgasm start from deep within my body. At this point, I couldn't have stopped my cum if I'd changed my mind. The liquids inside me surged through my interior plumbing, leaving a trail of joy and pleasure behind. I jammed myself into PJ a few last times, and then the surges of my juices lunged into her body.

PJ came, up-tilting and driving her hips into mine as I drove hard and deep into her. We arched in that position for many seconds as my cum filled her body cavity to the brim. We collapsed simultaneously, PJ bearing my full weight for a few seconds until I could remedy the situation by rolling us to one side while still connected at our sexual union.

I smothered PJ with kisses, covered every square millimeter of the skin I could reach with my lips. Over her shoulder, I saw Crystal start to do the same along PJ's back and shoulders, lightly massaging PJ's flushed skin.

PJ looked at me with awe and wonder in her eyes; eventually, silent tears started to flow from her eyes. She reached up with one hand and tenderly touched my face. "I didn't know it could be like this," she said in a low and halting voice. "I didn't know what love was – what true sexual union was. I can't believe these past moments – with both of you. I'll never forget today – and to think I resolved a few hours ago to not join with you. I just ... I didn't know." She reached behind her and pulled one of Crystal's arms around her, placing her hand on one flushed breast.

Dan and Claire came into our bedroom; both beautifully nude and jubilant in the sexual union they had shared. Dan spooned behind Crystal, reaching over her to stroke PJ's nakedness. PJ didn't seem to mind in the least. Claire did the same from behind me, although one hand traced down my body to where I remained inside PJ. She lightly stroked PJ's clitoris, eliciting a further moan of pleasure. I could feel PJ's vagina clench and unclench in light spasms around my tumescent cock with each stroke Claire made of her clit.

Terry and Ellen floated into the room, also naked. Ellen lay across the top of the bed with Terry spooning behind her, but not before she lifted PJ's head and put it to rest on her smooth flat abdomen. She stroked PJ's long hair, splaying it out across her upper body in a sensuous manner. I could see the wetness of Ellen's pussy lips.

PJ looked unusually content given the tremendous discontinuity she'd just experienced in her life and in her sexual conduct and outlook.

PJ hugged me. She whispered in my ear, "Am I silly to think that I suddenly love all of you in ways I never imagined."

I kissed her wet cheeks, and then her mouth. I whispered back to her, "No, not at all."

* * * * *

Monday morning started early. I pulled PJ's naked form from the jumble of bodies on our bed, we dressed and went for a run down the beach, staying on the hard packed sand most of the way. I showed her the small promontory where I paused to meditate with rising sun at our backs and the Pacific Ocean aglow with a new day; we spent twenty minutes there in silence.

Back at the hotel, we showered and dressed without the least bit of modesty. Except for PJ, we'd seen each other naked in many circumstances, and PJ just accepted and blended in with us. In twos and threes, we drifted to the hotel's breakfast room, and then our crew scattered to our various jobs and activities.

Terry and Ellen took PJ under their arm. Cindy went with them. Terry planned a quick stop at a friend's who ran a photo studio for some portfolio shots of PJ, and then wanted Ellen and Cindy take her to one of Sony's studios and do a demo tape. Terry also thought if he had enough time he'd introduce PJ to some friends that might be looking for help.

Crystal, Claire, and I headed to the movie set forDownslope for some morning rehearsals before afternoon shooting. We agreed we'd all meet back at the hotel around seven or eight that evening for dinner.

The comic relief of the day came from Ellen who about two o'clock sexted me a picture she'd taken at arm's length of PJ, Cindy, and her standing with their shirts and bras pulled up and six beautiful full breasts bared. In the background, I could see the interior of one of Sony's recording studios. Somehow, I doubted anyone else was in the room; however, I'd ask them later. The only words with the pictures said, "Good news to share later."

I passed the phone to Claire and Crystal, and we all got a laugh from the bawdy humor. Because we were with others, we resisted the urge to reply in kind.

The afternoon dragged on a bit. We didn't seem to get the scenes 'right' in the opinion of our august director the first, second, third, or fourth time. One scene we did ten times before we created an acceptable version. We knocked off at six-thirty, and the three of us headed back to the hotel.

As we walked into our suite, PJ bounded up off the sofa and came running into my arms. We twirled around. She looked ecstatic; I hadn't seen such a big smile.

Tears of joy came to her eyes. She said, "I got a job." She looked over her shoulder at Cindy and Terry who sat with Cheshire grins on their faces looked at the four of us.

"Well, tell me – tell us. What happened?"

PJ talked in rapid staccato, faster than a typewriter sounds; "Terry and Cindy took me for some PR photographs, and I now have a portfolio, but maybe I won't need it. Next, we went to Sony and I sang a few songs for a demo disk in a little recording studio. They even played things back and made helpful suggestions – Terry and Cindy, I mean. And then, Terry and Cindy went off alone, and I practiced some songs they gave me. When they came back, I sang those ... and, well, Cindy really likes my voice ... and so, she picked me as a backup singer for her band,The Hobo Palace. I'm going to be singing and touring with you guys, and ... oh, God, this is so wonderful. All this, plus they told me that if a better opportunity comes along they will support me in going after it. I can't believe all this. I can't believe how my life just went from shit to roses." At that, she broke into sobs trying to smile at Crystal, Ellen, Claire, and me through her tears of joy.

I pulled her to my chest and wrapped by long arms around her. In a few moments, she quieted down. I talked gently to her, "PJ, you've been under much stress – shutting down everything you knew that was comfortable and that fit, giving all that up to take a huge risk in coming out here with nothing to do, and no place to even live. I suspect that last night threw you into a bit of a tizz too since what we did with you was so distant from how you thought the world of relationships and sex ran. You've taken some huge steps in a very short time. Now, take a deep breath and let us all support you in your transition."

I kissed PJ's forehead. Crystal, Ellen, and Claire had moved to also hold PJ in their arms. They kissed her as well. After PJ stopped crying and had a huge shiver run through her body, I picked her up and carried her into our bedroom.

I didn't set PJ down. I just lay back on the bed against the headboard still holding her, and allowing her to burrow into my neck. We stayed like that in the room as the last vestiges of light in the outside world faded into dusk. The door to the living room remained open, and we could hear the others comparing notes about their day and laughing.

Crystal eventually came in and looked at the tableau PJ and I formed. She said quietly, "Do you want me to bring some food back for you?" I could tell she had great empathy for PJ's emotions and the transformations she experienced.

PJ rotated her shoulders back and forth a little. She said, "If I don't leave now, I'll never leave Jim's arms. I feel so protected and sheltered. I feel it from all of you. I'll get up and go to dinner with you. I can't believe ..." She snuffled. "This morning, instead of meditating when Jim and I stopped during our run, I sat and thanked the Universe over and over again for the blessing each of you have bestowed upon me in the past day. I don't know how to express my thanks ... I am so touched by everything each of you have done for me – to me – with me. I can tell you all care about me."

She stood up, and Crystal gave PJ a big hug, kissing her on each cheek. The two walked into the living room with their arms around each other. I followed along admiring the sleek back ends of my two lovers.

PJ pepped up over cocktails and dinner, and Crystal, Ellen, Claire, and I were able to coax more details about her day from her. Cindy sat next to PJ, and often chimed in with accolades about the quality of PJ's voice and music, her natural ability, and how the decision to add her to the group was a no-brainer.

Cindy told us something PJ didn't even know. When Terry and she had left the recording studio, they hadThe Hobo Palace band rehearsing four new songs in another studio. They played some of PJ's singing and unanimously voted her into the group just based on the timbre of her voice. PJ looked astounded.

Dan who sat on the other side of Cindy, told PJ that he already had plans for a huge press release announcing her addition to the band and touting her as "the newest and sexiest thing to hit the music industry." After a short pause, he wisely hedged his bets and awkwardly added, 'since Crystal' at the awkward end of his statement. We all laughed.

In the next couple of days, as each moment went by, PJ became more open and more loving with each person in our circle. If I'd had to screen a million people to find someone that would fit in, I'm not sure I would have found a 'PJ,' but now she was with us.

The next night, over dinner, PJ said, "Oh dear, now that I have a job I've got to find a place to live."

Claire said with a pleading tone, "Don't you like living with us? We don't want you to leave. We're here for a good four or five months because of our movie, and we want you with us. Your band is going to stay around here too. After that, we'll all be going back to Nashville, evenThe Hobo Palace."

PJ looked astounded again, "You mean live here, with all of you, in the hotel, for five months?"

We all nodded enthusiastically.

PJ sputtered for a moment; her eyes teared up.

I stepped in. "PJ, we're here for you. We like you. We love you. We might take trips here and there – concerts for example, but this will be our base for a while. I can imagine you want your own place, but there's no need to rush out and take the first thing that you find, nor the cheapest. Wait until you have an income stream, save up some money living with us, and maybe instead of renting you can buy a condo or house; but please stay with us."

Another tear rolled down PJ's cheek; she lower bit her lower lip and nodded agreement.

To be continued

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,987 Followers