All Comments on 'Crystal Clear Ch. 29'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
LeFrog08LeFrog08over 10 years ago
Trouble on the horizon...

What's happening with Crystal? Since when does she indulge in drugs like extasy? And how will Jim adress the problem? I really wonder.....

LancerInLALancerInLAover 10 years ago
A blind eye

Ignoring the drug problem does not make it go away. Starting to sour the story for me. 4 stars

Romantic1Romantic1over 10 years agoAuthor
COMMENT FROM AUTHOR

The problems with Crystal and drugs do get resolved ... eventually. They do precipitate an interesting end to this series, so please stay tuned.

blackwatereagleblackwatereagleover 10 years ago
Hey guys!

Don't try to get ahead of the any author! With RR especially. I know from reading everything he's written for Literotica. He will end this story like all the others; to his satisfaction and if don't like it.....well.. and the horse you rode ion on!

The Eagle

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What???

The end? .....Wait.......Nooooo, I hope the story continues for a loooong time.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 10 years ago
Take it easy people.....

RR has already stated that the "drug issue will be dealt with in the future" so to me that means the story is not over yet.....

I do not like the fact that Crystal is taking drugs BUT I will not let that spoil the story. To me it makes the story a little more realistic and I can hardly wait to see how the situation evolves...

Great series RR.

Still trying to figure out how to give 10 stars....

Myassisdragin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK, after the Road Trip series and 29 Chapters of Crystal Clear I have a complaint...

... A lot of Jim's outlook on life mirrors my own. There are some differences, but then we are all different for a reason and this IS fiction!

That being said, my objection deals with the subject of "Love". My own experience and belief (and up to now it seems shared by the character of Jim Mellon) is that true love is unconditional. No matter what happens in life, if you love someone, it is forever. Relationships may be destroyed, but you never fall out of love. It is a lifelong commitment.

The last thing said to Claire in this chapter appears to add a condition, going against all that I believe and I think is also expressed by this character: "I love you anyway you are, so long as you're near me often." There is an implied condition, "so long as", that should not exist.

This may sound petty, but I needed to point this out.

From another "Jim"

Alaska84Alaska84over 10 years ago

I have enjoyed reading your stories! Thank you for sharing them with us!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
A toast to the depth of your stories!

The depth of your stories really adds to the enjoyment and I...for one...really appreciate it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely great. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous