Crystal Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers

"Yes..." she moaned into his ear.

Tyler ran his tongue up his mother's tender neck as he shoved his cock in her hard, then bit it, pinching it between his teeth. Melissa moaned louder.

"Fuck, your cock feels so good," she cried out "harder, honey."

Tyler raised up. He grabbed his mother's curved hips in his hands, lifting her up from the bed. Looking down he watched his cock move in and out of her. It was wet and shiny with her juice and his aching balls slapped against her with each thrust. He could feel an orgasm building and hoped to stave it off for as long as possible.

"I'm close." he moaned.

"Don't come in me." she warned.

"Where?"

"My tits... my face... anywhere... I want your cum on me, Ty."

Tyler slid his cock from his mother's tight pussy. It was wet and slick with her juice and his hand easily glided over it as he leaned over her, stroking it. he let out a loud moan as he shot a thick stream of sticky cum over his mother's face. A split second later two more bursts of his hot seed gushed from his rigid shaft, spraying his mother's breasts.

Melissa moaned as her tongue darted out, licking her son's cum from her lips. She reached down to her pussy and began rubbing her clit as she wiped Tyler's cum from her face. She licked her fingers then began smearing the rest over her breasts, spreading it around her nipples. As she plunged two fingers deep in her dripping pussy she felt her first orgasm wash over her. She moaned, tugging at her nipples and spreading her son's cum over her breasts. As she strummed at her clit another orgasm, then another, enveloped her. She cried out as she arched her back, thrusting her shiny wet breasts, coated with Tyler's hot seed, upwards.

Tyler looked down at his mother, watching her as she came. he had never seen a woman cum so hard and for a moment it concerned him. Eventually she relaxed on the bed. She smiled up at him, her lips and chin wet with his juice.

"Why didn't we do this years ago?" she asked.

Tyler shrugged. "I dunno. I wanted to."

"I did too," she admitted "or at least I thought about it."

In the distance Tyler and his mother heard the sound of thunder. They both looked towards the door.

"I think God's angry with us." she joked.

"Or jealous." he quipped.

Tyler lay down beside his mother. He slid an arm around her shoulder and pulled her close. She rolled over on her side, resting her head on his shoulder. They never spoke for a long time. Nothing needed to be said.

Melissa heard the sound of the rain splattering on her bedroom window. She turned towards it, although there was nothing to see.

"Looks like we won't be spending any time outside tomorrow." she concluded.

"We'll have to think of something else to do." her son told her as he gave her breast a squeeze.

"Good thing I brought Scrabble with me." Melissa teased, then kissed her son's cheek.

epiphany65
epiphany65
3,788 Followers