CSI: All He'd Ever Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love you, love you so much, Donny, if you'd ... what would I do, Don? I can't live without you." He knuckled away the tears that threatened him, his emotions raw after his explosive release.

"Shhh, I know, I know. Baby, the important people in our lives know about us now. If anything were to happen, to either of us, we would be supported, loved, helped through the dark times. You are my soul mate and one day, when you're ready, we'll live together, as a couple, forever. Everything I own is yours, my will says so, and I say so." He paused to kiss Danny tenderly on the lips and brush away a tear. "Always, you are my own, for always."

"Then marry me, Donny, take me as yours, please. I checked while you were in the hospital and in New Jersey we can have a service, I know we can."

"Are you sure?" Don looked in amazement at his usually submissive partner and saw the determination in his eyes.

"Yes, yes, I ... I thought I'd lost you, Don, once as a friend was bad, but ... when I saw you, laying there, the blood ... the gun ..."

"Shhh, it's over, hun, you know that." Don realized Danny needed to talk; he had said nothing to him about the attack, nothing about what had happened or how he felt about it. Now, relaxed and more in control of their relationship, Don saw the younger man finally felt he could speak.

"I know this is selfish, that it's you I should be worrying about but ..." for a moment he paused, grasping Don's hand tightly before continuing. "When you were there, in the parking lot, and afterwards in the hospital, I kept thinking no one would have known about us, so they wouldn't understand how I hadn't lost a friend but my partner, my life partner. I just wanted everyone to know how special you were to me, I still do. Does that make sense?"

Don nodded.

"Been there, pet, remember? You were so vulnerable that first night, in so much pain. We need each other, and now, well, everyone knows that, but yes, I'll marry you, but not till I've had a good night's sleep."

"Tomorrow, can we make plans tomorrow?" Danny's face was creased with a smile now; his voice enthusiastic and excited and he saw his partner smile and nod.

"Yes, plans, invitations, rings. Everything, my angel, anything and everything you want. But please, until then, I need to sleep." Don kissed Danny tenderly and held the younger man close. He felt hands caress his back, the soft cock of his lover pressed against his skin and, with a deep sigh, he made himself more comfortable, rested Danny's head against his chest and closed his eyes. Tomorrow was another day, another lifetime; one he knew now would hold all he'd ever wanted.

The End ~ Definitely