CSI: The Hot Tub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

The death was making more sense now. Tomorrow we would have to talk again to the Ables and Edna's daughter Dorothy to find out what time her mom went home.

"Are you ready to get back on the bed and make love to me again?" I asked Bobbie.

"Only if I can be on top this time." Bobbie smiled.

-----------------------------

The next day Bobbie and I felt like a couple of raisins. We probably spent too much time in the spa but we didn't care. It was a good, no it was a wonderful night. I spent time relaxing in a spa. I now have a girlfriend and I'm on my way to solving a crime.

Bobbie and I called our superiors and told them of our possible finding and asked to spend the day working on the case.

Our first stop was to see the elderly couple, the Ables. They invited us in and asked if we knew that Bob Smith was saying he didn't do it. They told us he was changing his plea. We explained to them that we heard about it and that is why we came to see them. We wanted to hear their story one more time.

"What time did you and Mary go out to sit on the porch, Paul?"

"I'm not sure, it's been so long ago. Mary, do you remember?"

"We came out after the judge show that we always watch. Probably around 4:00 p.m."

"Were you out any earlier that day, say 2:00 p.m. to say 3:00 p.m.?

"Oh, never! Our court shows come on at 2:00 p.m. and aren't over till 4:00 p.m. We would never come out earlier. Sometimes maybe later but never earlier."

"Do you come right out at 4:00 p.m. or maybe a little later, say 4:15 p.m. or so."

"Oh, our show is over at 4:00 p.m. We need time to turn off the television and get a glass of tea, maybe even a sweater if it's cool out."

"I noticed that when you sit on your porch, you can't see in the Moores' backyard. Could somebody be there without you seeing them?"

Paul laughed. "I'm not superman even though Mary calls me that once in awhile. Know what I mean? No, we can't see any goings on in their backyard."

"You mentioned that you saw Bob Smith that day. He was walking towards the Moore house."

"Yes, we were in our car and you could see Bob walking this way from the street. We would have never seen him if we were on the porch. Good thing we were going to Wal*Mart that day. Otherwise we wouldn't have seen him."

"One more question. You said you saw Edna leave about 4:30 p.m. that day. Is that correct?"

'Yes, I remember looking at my watch and she was heading for Wal*Mart too. We saw her there. She looked nervous at the time; she walked around a lot but didn't buy much. Then we heard that when she got home, she discovered Wayne's body. I bet that was some trauma, but Edna handled it well."

"I want to thank you two for inviting us in. It was a pleasure talking to you."

Paul looked at me. "She sure is a pretty woman you got there. You two look good together. I think she likes you."

I leaned over and whispered to Paul. "She's my girlfriend and you're the first to know." He grinned at me. Bobbie just shook her head and smiled.

Our next stop was at Edna's oldest daughter's house. Her name was Dorothy. We knocked on her door and she answered it.

"What do you want?" She recognized us from the funeral home.

"We just have a couple of questions for you." She didn't even invite us in; instead she came out onto the porch. We knew something was bothering her.

"Did you go shopping with your mom the day your dad passed away?"

"Yes but not very long."

"What's bothering you, Dorothy?"

She started crying. "I can't lie; I'm just not a good liar. Mom told me that I should say that I was with her till evening, like 6:00 p.m. But I wasn't. Mom was raving about how bad Dad was and I was tired of hearing it, so after about an hour and a half I went home. I was here at home with my family until Mom called and said Dad was dead. That's when I went and picked her up and brought her here to stay for the night. She cried all night. She really loved my father you know. Maybe too much."

"Thank you, Dorothy. Thank you for being honest; it makes our job a little better to know there are still honest people out here."

Dorothy was still crying. "God, I hope she didn't do it," she said as she walked back into her house.

Even her kids had a feeling. It didn't make our job any happier to know we were about to arrest a sixty-two year old grandmother, although it would set an innocent man free.

We called the DA and explained the situation to him. He had a warrant sent out for Edna's arrest.

The DA called us and said she confessed. She was glad to get it over with. Even though she didn't like Carly, she had a hard time watching the kids play in the yard knowing their father was in jail for something she had done.

She had come home around 4:00 p.m. and as she pulled up she had noticed Carly walking through the yard toward her house. She thought she had come back for more sex. She figured they had done it earlier but now she was sure they had sex. When she saw the scratches on Wayne's back she went berserk. She pushed his head down and had to hold tight as he was trying to get up. But, because of his sleepy state he just choked in the water till he stop moving. Edna said she dried off and tried to clean up a little and tried to regain her composure. She got back in her car and left again for the store.

I told the DA that we might have figured it out sooner if Bob wouldn't have confessed. It just kind of stopped our ball from rolling.

Epilogue:

Edna's court case is due up soon. Temporary insanity is her plea. Bobbie and I rode down the neighborhood street. The Ables were sitting on their porch. So it must have been after 4:00 p.m. The Smith children were playing in the yard with the neighbor kids. The only difference was the 'For Sale' sign was now in the Moores' yard.

The last we heard, Carly and Bob were seeking help for their marital problems. We hoped it would work out. They did care for each other.

As for me and Bobbie, we walked into the office and one of the guys said, "Look at the ass on that." I quickly turned and said, "Watch it, Bill, she's my girl now." Bill looked at me and winked.

Bobbie turned around and shook her head. "Must be a man thing," as she continued to her office.

*

Hope you enjoyed my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers