CSI What Friends Are For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, as he could close his eyes and still see the perfection lying next to him, Danny stretched slightly and opened his own eyes.

"Whoah ... oh, Don, I ... I'm sorry." Danny tried to move away but his body, sore from the previous days exertions betrayed him and put his back into a temporary spasm. "Arghhh. Shit!"

"Shhh, let me." Don carefully extricated himself from the embrace he had enjoyed for most of the night and then pushed gently on Danny's shoulder until he turned onto his stomach. "I'm not the world's best, but I have been told I give a mean massage."

Before there could be any argument he began to knead and probe Danny's shoulders, feeling the tension under his fingertips and playing around the knots to begin to relax and untangle them.

"Man, I should stop you, but this feels so good." Danny's voice had the heaviness Don recognized as coming from someone totally relaxed and into what he was experiencing and a grin cemented itself to his handsome features.

"Told you." Don carefully straddled Danny's lower body, feeling his cock stir as he did so. There was nothing he could do about that now, but later, well, he had a perfect view of an extremely sexy bubble butt to add to his images of Danny as he slept, and they would keep him satisfied for a good while.

Danny lay flat out on the bed and surrendered himself to the feel of Don's hands as they played over his body. As the strong fingers gradually moved lower and lower he had to clench his hands into fists and bite his tongue not to grasp at the bedclothes or let out a moan. Then he felt movement on the bed and realized with a start that his legs were now trapped under the very tight and muscular butt of Don Flack.

"Ohhhh, fuck, Don!" the words left his mouth before he could stop them and to his embarrassment he felt his cock begin to respond underneath him. What was wrong with him? Don was his friend, but not that kind of a friend. It wasn't men he wanted but women, women like Aiden. He pushed the image away; Aiden was gone, he was still here, and he couldn't remember the last time he'd felt this good.

"Shhhh, baby, let me work. Get rid of those kinks."

"What? What did you say?" Danny tried to turn over but got nowhere. "Don, move off me." His words came out a little too forcefully but the meaning got across as Don almost shot off the bed and right on out of the room. For a moment relief flooded his system but then, as the solitude surrounded him once more, Danny had a feeling he'd made one of the biggest mistakes of his life.

Don didn't stop moving until he was inside his own room and the door was slammed shut. Hot angry tears burnt behind his eyes but he refused to let them fall. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid'. How could he have done that? Once he'd gotten away with it, calling Danny baby, but twice, of course not. He knuckled roughly at his eyes before looking at himself with disgust in the mirror. Leaning forward Don rested his forehead against the cool glass and tried to control not only his breathing but also the myriad confusing emotions that coursed through him. As he straightened back up and ran a hand through his hair he froze as he heard a knock on his door.

"Don ... please, can I come in?"

The only sound was a mumbled curse, but Danny decided that would be a yes, at least for now. He turned the handle and slipped into the room. Don was standing just in front of him, his body reflected in a floor to ceiling mirror and he gasped as he took in the strong body, the dark, hair covered, nipples and then looked down towards the waistband of black boxer shorts. In two steps he was behind his friend, and almost without thinking he reached out and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You stopped." As Don turned Danny lifted his hand and touched the face of the clearly upset detective. "I don't want you to." Almost unconsciously Danny let a finger run across Don's bottom lip and he heard him gasp.

"No, don't. Not unless you want this to go where I do, because, God help me, Danny, I won't be able to stop. Don't make fun of me." His voice broke then and Don turned away again. His heart was pounding, his hands, held so tightly against his body, were sweat slicked and the tears he'd tried so hard to contain finally escaped and one trickled down his cheek.

"I don't know where you want this to go, but right now all I do know is I want you, next to me, touching me, God, kissing me, holding me. Don, please. I wasn't mocking you. I just ... I need you to guide me."

The moan that left Don's lips was one of both resignation and ardour. He took hold of Danny's hand and pulled him round so they were facing each other, then, gently, he angled Danny's head so he could capture his lips with his own. For a moment Danny froze, but then, as he realized all he was receiving was a soft and tender kiss, he too moaned quietly and relaxed again.

After a moment or two Don pulled away and looked for signs of revulsion in his companion's eyes and couldn't believe it when he saw none. Instead he held himself almost rock steady as Danny leant in and initiated a kiss himself, flicking his tongue against Don's lips, teasing and testing him in the best way possible until, unable to resist any longer Don relaxed his mouth and let himself be seduced.

"I ... I never knew it could be like that ... kissing a man." Danny blushed and Don smiled.

"It isn't always, but when it's with someone special it can be wonderful." Don carefully pushed against Danny until he was lying back on the bed and then, once again, straddled him. "I want you, Danny, I want to take you, possess you, make you mine, but ... but I'll stop if you don't think you can let me." He wasn't sure whether he had just lied or not; his dick was rock hard in his shorts, and it was taking all his willpower not to just rip Danny's own shorts off and devour him.

"Show me. I ... I mean, I know what happens, but I've ... I want you too, but I'm scared, I don't want to let you down."

Don smiled and lay down beside his companion, one leg still slung almost casually across Danny's, and then began to run his fingers across the lightly tanned and hairy chest he had only dreamt about. Finding a nipple he began to tease it, running circles around and around, closer and closer without actually touching the small brown nub until Danny was writhing underneath his touch, raising his chest, trying to get his nipple nearer to Don's fingers. In the end, desperate for some sort of release, he raised his own hand only to find it grasped by Don, his chest now totally ignored.

"Ah, ah! That is a no-no. Put your hands above your head."

"Don!"

"Now, Danny, or I stop, and you can do it yourself. Is that what you want?"

"No ... no, it's not. I'm sorry." Submissively Danny raised his hands above his head and grasped the bars of the metal headboard.

"That's better. Now, where was I? Oh yes." He reached out and grabbed the nipple, pinching and twisting it as Danny cried out his relief, and then moaned in desperation as the teasing began again, this time on the other nipple.

Slowly, expertly, Don took Danny higher and higher, never doing anything for too long, but also never moving down towards what he now knew was a solid, throbbing cock. He could feel the man beneath him lift his hips as he tried to silently indicate his need but to no avail. Danny then bent at the knee hoping gravity would take over and Don would be forced to reposition his still casually resting leg from thigh to crotch. It didn't work, but only because Don was biding his time. He wanted his lover's first time to be explosive, and he also wanted it to be the beginning of a relationship between them he had waited years for.

Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime to Danny, Don moved off the bed for a moment and removed his shorts. His cock stood to attention, seven inches of uncut manhood that made the still prostrate man in front of him moan even louder than before.

Leaning over, Don sucked on Danny's lower lip, nibbling it gently, before beginning to plant kisses down his chest, sucking again at each nipple before working lower and lower to plunge his tongue into the belly button in a motion he knew Danny would understand. He was right and as the younger man raised his hips Don pulled down on the shorts, which were soaked through with pre-cum and then threw them aside.

Danny was as long as Don but his cock was circumcised and thick and it too stood proudly waiting for attention.

"Please." The one word was almost whimpered. Don smiled and, looking at Danny, licked his lips.

"What do you want me to do, my precious?" He turned a little and then blew across the cock head and was thrilled to see it almost bounce in response.

"I ... touch me ... Donny, please." The endearment slipped as easily from his lips as had 'baby' from Don's just a while earlier, and again it was noticed.

"I like my lovers to tell me what they need and then to beg for it, baby, and it's been so long since I've had a lover. Do you want to beg for me?"

"Yes ... please, Don, touch my cock, suck on it, make me cum, Donny, please, make me cum." Danny fell into the submissive role automatically. He wanted nothing more than to be loved and dominated, to have all responsibility taken away and to just do as he was told. "Ahhh, fuck!" Suddenly he was enveloped in the most wonderful warm wet channel and, forgetting himself, he let go of the bed frame only to grasp at the linens, twisting them and surrendering himself to the sensations at the same time.

Don moved slowly up and down Danny's shaft, revelling in the feeling of the warm, firm, yet soft cock as it slid in and out of his mouth. His first lover had been extremely well endowed. Ten inches of man meat he had learnt to deep throat with ease. It had been the only time he'd bottomed and, although he hadn't repeated the experience, it had taught him many tricks.

He slowly worked his way back up to the bulbous head where he flicked his tongue around until he knew Danny was close to cumming and then he moved away.

"No, Donny, no, please."

"All in good time, my precious boy, you have to earn it you know. If you want to cum you have to show me how much you want it. Get on your knees."

His head was swimming with desire. For so long he'd wanted to be dominated, with a woman it'd never felt right, but now, as Don told him what to do, he knew he'd found his rightful place. He just hoped Don was the right person too.

As soon as he was in position Don stood at the end of the bed and indicated he should move closer. When he was just where his lover wanted him Danny watched as Don held his own cock and then began to run it across his lips.

"Open your mouth, suck my cock, I like it done just as I did to you. I hope you were paying attention, I wouldn't want to have to spank that bubble butt on our first date!"

"No, Sir." Danny opened his mouth and, not quite believing what was happening, began to lick around the head of Don's cock. Then, when he had tasted all the sweet pre-cum, he carefully sucked the head into his mouth as he felt Don's hand on the back of his head.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, baby, that's it." Don pushed his knees into the end of the bed to help hold him up. Danny was a natural at cock sucking, and he knew if he wasn't careful he'd shoot his load far too fast. "Oh, fuck, Danny, you are so good at this. So damn good." Reluctantly he backed off and saw his friend look up at him, concern written all over his beautiful features.

"Donny?"

"Shhh, babe, it's ok." He moved back onto the bed and rested his head on the pillow. "Come here, precious one, join me." Danny shunted his way up the bed until he too was resting comfortably. "You were gonna make me cum and I want us to do that together the first time. Are you ready?"

Danny nodded, not sure what was going to happen next, and then felt Don's hand in his hair as he pulled him closer and began to kiss him again. At the same time he began to rock his cock against him and Danny felt the blood surge back into his dick as it moved against Don's hard on and then his balls began to tighten.

"Oh, God, Don, I ... oh, feels so good, so fucking good, can't hold it, please, can't ... can't ... ughhhh!"

Don felt the warm stickiness of Danny's cum as it shot out between them and with just two further jerks he too began to shoot his load, mixing it with his lover's as they coated each other's skin with spunk.

Their bodies convulsed together as they came down from their sexual high. Still they kissed, Don invading Danny's mouth only to retreat again, kissing him tenderly on the lips before fucking him with his tongue or sucking on his lips. Finally though that too stopped and, arms around each other, they rested, eyes closed and hearts full. Neither of them knew what the future held, but both were ready to find out, together.

The End ... For Now.

12