All Comments on 'Cucked and Denied'

by freeandeasy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hahaha same old comments same old readers accidently reading a stroy called CUCKED AND DENIED!!!!

How pathetic they are!! This was good and easy to read, and for those what like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep On Lickin!

I liked the story! I thought it was well written, good details and description!

And for all you idiots out there....I had a married girlfriend who went home to hubby after I fucked her silly and "made" him eat her out!

The next time, she would give me detailed descriptions of how she humiliated him by sitting on his face and making him tongue my semen out of her swollen, oozing vulva....That made me...HOT>>HOT>>>HOT!! And that's the way we liked it...LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Properly titled

The story was placed in the only category it would fit in here and was titled so that no one who started to read it could fairly say that they didn't know what the story was going to be about. I think these bashers read these stories, get themselves off, and then feel guilty after they cum. Too bad for them. I thought the story was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love it !!

so dirty - just like it ought to be - please write more !! - oh yeah and just ignore the whinging bitches that leave bitch ass comments on all the cuck stories - if they didn't like it they wouldn't be on a sex site reading it !

freeandeasyfreeandeasyover 13 years agoAuthor
thanks to all reasonable commenters

thanks all of you who took the time to comment in a reasonable fashion ... i'm glad there were some who found the story as exciting to read as i found it to write ...

i don't know why all these people continuously post such hateful comments about such stories ... i'm sure they are as insecure about their own sexual relationships and sexuality as they are hateful in castigating all of these stories on literotica (and most typically as 'anonymous') ... i have no idea why they would read this story with its title and say how disgusted they were by it ... there is little leeway in what the story will be about from the title ... apparently they like to be disgusted and enjoy furthering that disgust by declaring how disgusted they are ...

i hope to continue both the cucked and denied and the jake stories in the near future ... hope that everyone keeps stopping in to check ... please feel free to contact me for any further discussion ... always happy to talk more about all matters of sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I didn't give IT, a score at all, there many out there that need some serious help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

You didn't leave your name with your e-mail. That was some good reading, you did a great job.

Sally

Sallydysf@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sicjh and dangerious

eating a ass that was freshly fucked can kill you or make you deadly sick. he's sad!!! She is even more so!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No reason

The reality of this fictional tale is that it's so implausible. You really think he had no pride or self respect whatsoever? Just doesn't fly, even for fiction. She's a whore, plain and simple. And you toss whores into the street. Unbelievable story and a waste of time to read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still loved her

But still divorced the cheating cunt. Who would stay with a bitch? Whether he loved her or not? Total, unbelievable pile of manure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No. You were cucked then you were divorced.

Because what man would stay with a woman that has demonstrated she has no love or respect for him? She has demeaned, degraded and humiliated him. She's about to get a divorce. She deserves it. What a cunt.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
You weren´t cucked...

...she just showed you your worth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce

And then we got a divorce, obviously it she has shown how much she loves him

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You call this a story ,

Glad your are not writing anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Me too

I love your story and understand why it happened. I love my wife but if she got fucked like that I would clean her up if she wanted me to do it and STILL love her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Time To Castrate Husband

Really? Just 4 inches on hard? He might as well not even have a penis. He can do no woman any good. castrate him and get him a penectomy. It is the humane thing to do. And he can clean up each night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

dump the whore quick

joln321joln321over 5 years ago

I liked your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
GOOD STORY

Definitely stoked my cuckold fantasies, clean up and denial always HOT!

jolee9010jolee9010almost 5 years ago

Cucked and denied? Denied of what? She lets him touch her. She lets him put his pathetic little dickie in her. He does get to touch her and etc. And she really doesn't deny him anything. When she wants a bigger dick. she gets it. but she doesn't put him down nor deny him sex. This is what is known as an Open Marriage. Even if she feminizes him. It's still a marriage. Think about it. No performance issues. and he gets the girl in the end, not them.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
D I V O R C E H E R

What kind of man likes being demeaned? He needs to find some self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad

It's called a divorce. Or take all the money and run. Either way no one is stupid enough to stay married to a slut.

1 star

iameaseliameaselalmost 4 years ago

Literally some of the worst trash here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He's very special to her. He's very lucky to be married to her because. No matter how many alpha studs she fucks. She always comes back to him. His genitalia after he made a mess shrank back almost inside? fully erect 4" dick? There is an up-side. He doesn't have to perform. "They" do all the work and he gets the 'reward'... I Love this story... please write a sequel whereas he becomes a feminized cuckolded sissy for he's well on his way...

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Grow a set

Of balls and BTB

SomehowyouSomehowyouover 2 years ago

Has there not been advances in medicine that will allow tis man to add a few inches in length and girth? Nice job!

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

What a lucky cucky bitch boi. Just what they both needed. Lots of cock for her and lots of cum from real men for him. What else could the little wimpy cum eater do since he's not really a man. He's getting exactly what he needs and deserves.

StanleyCStanleyCabout 1 year ago

I liked the story, to all the nay-sayers out there it is cuckolding and it is a real lifestyle accepted more today then ever in many different forms.

havefunxoxohavefunxoxo7 months ago

nice one,,,i have been with my wife for 20 years,,we play a lot,,,,we play together or separate,,,,as swingers fucking other is something we do weekly,,,when we swing alike seeing her getting fuck,,same with her,,,when we play alone she clean my big dick from other pussy juice,,and i do the same...last weekend she went with her friends to a bar came late well fucked,,,she said she been gangbang by 3 men..they fill her pussy, ass and mouth with there cum,,,

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam5 months ago

I am like this husband .. I was trained by my wife and under her control from the moment we met. She trained me to be her jerk off boy and I have not been allowed to see or touch her body in so many years I lost count. The lovely lit ladies and kind men who post pictures are the only way I get to remember how women look. It is a living hell to not smell kiss and taste what you lived for

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Her next step, To feminize him using female hormones and testosterone blockers... Threatening to leave him unless he complies which, because of his love for her accepts. After all, she works at a pharmaceutical facility developing special drugs for people with "special" needs.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Ridiculous. She cheats he simply divorces her. Bye bye.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous