All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Erick Ch. 03'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Fanfuckingtastic

You have a gift for details. You make it seem like your reader is there. I really thought I tasted pussy juice on my beer bottle while I was reading it. I have read all your stories (several times) and only have 1 complaint. You make us wait too long between adventures. Please, crank out another story soon.

mrneil82mrneil82over 10 years ago
great series

I love the intimacy in this series, you can definitely tell they love and care for each other. Its not just random fucking and sucking. I'm almost finished as I've been reading in sequence and I wish there were more chapters.

iloveADiloveADalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I have read the complete chronicles (not the end I hope), and I must say I enjoyed them very much. (Still have to read Troy )

Couple of points;

1: Heather is a complete Slut, even though she say she is not.

Proof; She fucks Damon behind his back,how many times ? Before Dave even knows that he exists.

She fucks Dave's BEST friend behind his back. His BEST friend !!! ,well before she mentions it to Dave. Just about as big a betrayal as you can get.

An equal betrayal, maybe worse, is that Rob fucks his BEST friend's wife behind his back. His BEST friends wife !!! Sure he was aware of Heather's activities, but, only bcause she uses very little discretion around home. In both of these cases ,Damon and Rob did not join heather and Dave in thier lifestyle, Dave joined their sexcapades not the other way around. Heather's affairs with these guys were already underway. What if Dave hade said "heck no, I don't want any of my friends involved in this" would she have stopped fucking Rob? Would she have told Dave about Rob.

Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
259 Followers
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.