All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Paul'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Yikes

Haveing some fun now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hate it

There was no need for humiliation. If his medical condition prevents him from making love any more, especially if his wife is so much younger, telling him what she needs and deciding together would be the act of a loving husband and wife. Not this. Same as with most of the other cuckold stories, i can't see any love there, just some selfish sluts who want a provider while being able to do as they like with these socalled "studs" who are mostly cheating husbands themselves. No thank you. G.Belgium

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
jock son

story would have indeed been so much more sex charged...if "paul" had been their jock/stud son...a lot of women like myself...and so inclined couples.. fantasize about cuckholding hubby...with stud muscled son... with both being able to reach totally out of this world sex play...which they both crave...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I Lost Interest

While I typically enjoy cuckold stories, I lost interest in this one when the wife and lover began treating the husband so poorly, predicated upon the husband's medically-induced inadequacies.

Whether my wife decides to cuckold me or not, I want her to love me... not despise me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could be better

maybe the charaters could be could better defined. But I did see where he wanted to be humilated and dominated, so I don't understand the other comments. I think it is a very good story, lots of details.

AfoojaAfoojaover 12 years ago
Way too cruel

I found it absolutely unbelievable that a living wife would humiliate her disable husband so cruelly. Then I mentally replace that husband with a limpdick jerk and the story got hot and nasty again. Cruelty to and underdog just does not work. Make hubby a prick and they'll love it.

DmitryDmitryover 12 years ago
How weak

is this story???? Very. Not enough betrayal, humiliation and cheating. THERE SHOULD BE MORE CHEATING. Instead you have replaced it with gluttony. Eating someone cum wont keep your girly figure you know. Maybe if you would switch to shit????? I think it is much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Maybe you should find a new place to live. slut

Because now that she has clearly demonstrated her total lack of love and respect for him why would he possibly stay with her? Gather what's left of his pride and throw her out. There's nothing left for him here.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent

Very good detail of the sex and cock sucking. Clean up and cleaning cock. Cuckold is a quick learner and his wife should think about putting him in chastity. Just to keep him reminded of his sissy job.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
I’ve heard many of the Fortune 1000 executives and board members, all financially powerful people...

...are often the clients of the dominatrixes we all read about and see on TV. That “letting go” of the responsibilities of 100s or 1000s of employees, and multimillion (sometime billion) dollar transactions — letting go of all that for a few hours and being forced and humiliated is a release. You do know about the famous TV reality star/CEO being urinated on, right?

Yup. That’s what I heard. I just cannot get my head around it AT ALL. Then again I’m only a few thousand-aire. How could I imagine those sorts of responsibilities. But I truly believe if I had that sort of money... I cannot even TRULY imagine. I can only guess.

Anyway, reading this I couldn’t see him acquiesce to his wife’s shenanigans. Go out and fuck around since he realizes she still has needs (hire gigolo) I could totally understand. But the humiliation, even if they had been reading hotwife stories and even cuck stories, I cannot see myself happening. I’d of turned off the TV, kicked in the bedroom door and said “If you’re gonna fuck around you do it in the guest bedroom. This is MY bedroom. Now get out. Shit. No wonder I can’t get it up with that ugly flabby ass. And the underarm “chicken wings”, geez. Fuck it smells in here. Go ahead use this bed tonight. If you need to fuck again it’s in the guest room. I’m buying a couple of twin beds to put in here tomorrow. C-ya.”

But, very well written story of the cuck genre. I can recognize that, so 5-stars & Favorite (so I can find it as a “good” example of that type of story).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.