Cuckold Chronicles: Paul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beautiful wife was exhausted. She slumped forward and nodded off to sleep, half on the bed and half on the man that had just worn her out. Her head was on his shoulder and she had one leg hooked over his thigh. I wasn't given any other order, so I laid my head on his other thigh and licked his balls gently. He was softly caressing her back and hair. I felt him move and I looked up. He was just smiling at me, then pointed to his cock. Once again, no words were used or needed. I went to work getting his cock hard and wet.

I must have been doing a good job because he started moving his hips slightly. His movements stirred my wife from her nap. She pushed herself up on her elbow and looked down at me. "Using the bitch without me?" she asked, while leaning in to kiss her new lover.

" Oh no, Baby, just making him get me ready for the big finale," he whispered into her lips. They both laid there watching me lick and suck his cock, with smiles on their faces. Finally my newly appointed Mistress rolled over on her back.

She was still holding the leash, so when she rolled over, it pulled me away from his groin. I was glad for that because my jaws were getting tired. He wasn't concerned about me, he just rolled toward her, trapping my face under him. He hooked his leg over hers and started to kiss her again. His hands were roaming all over the body that I once had exclusive rights to. He slid down to cuddle in her breast. Mistress shifted so he could position himself between her legs. He finally raised up so I could move, and looked down at me with disdain. "Time to show your limp dick husband how to pleasure a hot woman like you," he told her as he got up on his knees.

If we had won the lottery, I don't think she would have smiled any bigger. She pulled up her knees and spread her legs for the new man in her bed. He leaned in to kiss her, but she put her hands on his broad chest. " Wait," she said. " I have to know that my husband understands what will happen once your young hard cock enters me. It's important he understands his place, if this happens." They both looked down at me and I just hung my head and nodded. "OK," my wife said, with a sound of definity "the bitch knows I like to have the cock head rubbed on my slit before it goes in," with another of those taunting smiles. She handed him the leash and he gave it a tug. Since I heard what she said, I grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her already hot and wet pussy.

Now it was his turn to make sure I knew what I was getting into, or maybe just another way to humilate me, but he said the words that sealed my fate. " I have a better test to see if the slut really wants this to happen," he said smiling at my love. " If you really want to be your wife's bitch and make sure there is always a hard cock to please her, you'll take my cock and put it in her hot pussy for me. As you are putting it in, you'll ask me to fuck your wife properly."

I didn't say a word, I gently took hold of his superior cock, and guided it toward her waiting and anxious cunt. As it slid in, inch by inch, I told him" Please, Sir, give my wife the pleasure I can't." I watched as he slid in slowly, listening to my wife's gasp. There was no turning back now. I was my Mistress' sissy boy husband. A cuckold. Her bitch. Her slut.

" Now go slow at first, honey, it's been a long time since I've a cock like your's in there," she told him. He leaned down and kissed her breast very softly, causing my Mistress to gasp. When he finally got the full length in, he stopped and allowed her to get use to the size of his member. He then started sliding a couple inches in and out, nice and slow like Mistress instructed. He jerked on the leash and pulled me toward my Mistress' head.

" Sit here and watch your wife's face. See if she seems to like my cock compared to your wimpy little nub. "

My wife started moving with him, raising her hips to meet his thrust as he picked up speed. The look on her face nothing short of pure bliss, a look I know I had not given her in several years. As they heated up in their passion, she started talking to both of us. " You like that married pussy, Baby? It's all yours, take it, fuck it, fuck me. Are you taking notes, Limp Dick? Is my sissy bitch watching closely? Come on, take that pussy! You want it?!! Take it Oh yeah, give it to me, hard, harder, faster. Fill me up, Do it! Oh God, oh God, yes, yes, I'm going to cum again!!! "

Through his grunts and moans, he managed to get out a few words." I'm... right there... with you... Baby, I'm ready to fill... you with... my hot load. I'm cumming now!" he yelled, as he slammed in and held his breath. Mistress was mumbling words I couldn't make out. Just moaning and flailing under this hot stud she had found. Finally they both relaxed and he laid down on top of her, kissing and caressing her.

Paul finally raised himself up and kissed my wife very deeply. After a few minutes of post coitial cuddling, he told her, " You're beautiful. You have that thoroughly properly fucked look on your face." Then looking over at me, he grinned and said," You wouldn't know anything about that, would you panty-boy?" I started to answer, but he had had already turned his attention back to my wife. He was running his hands all over, exploring and rubbing. My wife turned toward him and was doing the same to him. I watched her hand encircle his cock, which was getting hard again.

She let loose of his cock, saying." Damn, you're still slimy and wet, and now it's on my hand."

" Not to worry, sweetie, I'll take care of that for you," he said with a smile.

With a jerk on the leash, I was pulled over closer to them. He took her hand and put it to my lips. I started to lick it, but she shoved her hand on my face and rubbed all around. Both of them laughing made her hand jerk even more as she cleaned her hand to her satisfaction. She looked at me so lovingly as she softly stroked my cheek. " You've been a good sissy boy tonight," she told me sweetly, " but I want to play with his cock and it's still dirty. Don't you think you should thank Paul for all he has done for me tonight? He shouldn't have to use some old rough washcloth on his beautiful cock, should he? Not when there is sissy cum-slut sitting here, right?"

" You're right, Mistress", was all I could get out before she reached around and grabbed my hair. She shoved my head down, and now I was staring at his wet semi-hard cock. I started licking and cleaning as best I could. I was pushed down lower so my mouth was now on his balls, His pubes were caked with cum, both his and hers. I really didn't like having to lick and suck his pubes into my mouth to clean them. But it's not like I had a choice, not any more.

A tug on my leash was my cue to stop, so I pulled back. I turned to see who had the leash now. It was Mistress, laying on her back. She had her legs spread wide, with the leash running up along her pussy, through the valley of her breast and on up to her hand. She tugged again and crooked her finger, motioning me to come hither. She had a big grin on her face. " Paul has a nice clean cock, thanks to you. Do you think he should put that clean cock back into a messy pussy? A pussy full of his hot creamy cum? No? I'm glad you agree with me." With those words, she started pulling the leash towards her junction.

This is what I had been reduced to. Once a proud and respected businessman, owner of a multi-million dollar company, everybody jumped when I spoke. Now I'm being told, by my loving wife no less, to eat my first creampie. They had me dressed like a sissy boy, making me the butt of all their cruel jokes, and I was loving every second of it. We had talked about these things in the past, just pillow talk really, between husband and wife,. Sharing our fantasies, never expecting them to come true. I remember the first time I ever tasted my own cum. It was after one of the those nights when I couldn't get hard enough to have sex. She played it off, telling me not to worry. I took her edge off with my mouth. In the morning, I saw her panties laying on the bed, so I put them on and went to get her a cup of coffee. I did it mostly as a goof, something to make her laugh. That objective was met, but not like I intended. She laughed alright, but not at the sight of me in her panties, but AT me. She said it was proper I should be in panties, since I didn't have a hard cock anymore. Then she got serious when she saw my cock was getting hard because of her words. She pulled back the covers and took her coffee from me. She asked me if I thought I could jerk off on her tits. She put her hand on my panty clad cock and rubbed lightly. I said I was sure I could. Great she said, do it. Well I did and then she told me to lick up the mess I had made. Thus started me licking up my own cum every time we had any type of sex.

All this was swirling in my mind as I was crawling toward her red, puffy nether region. As my head went down on her tender lower lips, Paul's cock was nearing her upper lips. I heard him moaning and her purring as I licked and sucked his cum from her love nest. She was enjoying the attention she was getting at both ends. Because of my position, my nose was right against her sensitive button. She took his cock out of her mouth and grabbed my hair. Jerking my head back, she said very sternly, " Your job is to clean me, NOT to try and make me cum, that's Paul's job. Got it?" I wanted to tell her that I wasn't doing what she thought. I was just breathing through my nose, right on her clit, because my mouth was busy cleaning the mess. But discretion being the better part of valor, I just went back to work.

I don't know if they thought I had cleaned her enough, or they just were so hungry for each other they couldn't wait any longer. In either case, Paul pushed me back and took the leash from my Mistress. He got off the bed, pulling me along with him. Just a downward tug of the leash found me kneeling in front of him. I needed no order to know what he wanted. I leaned in and took his cock into my mouth once again. I heard some noise behind me, but I was too busy to look at what was going on back there. Then I felt my Mistress kneeling behind me, her still wet pussy resting on my calves, while her breast were pushed against my back. She took my hand and brought it behind me, putting it on her pussy. I rubbed it lightly, feeling the smooth skin. Then I felt hard cold metal wrapping around my wrist, then my other hand being pulled back and shackled as well. My mouth was still full of cock, so I could only grunt with my new predictiment.

" You didn't actually think I was going to let you play with my pussy, did you?" she whispered into my ear. " Don't you just love that magnificent cock? Feel how strong and hard it is? Can you feel those veins in your mouth? Well, I want to feel them again, and you've been taking up too much of my attention. So, we want some time alone. Just to make sure you don't try something stupid, like trying to leave, or taking off your leash or sissy outfit, I cuffed your hands tight. You will wait outside the door till we need our clean-up bitch again." Then with a kiss on my cheek and a lick on his cock, she added," I hope you're enjoying this evening as much as I am."

Paul pushed back on my forehead and stepped away. He walked toward the door, leading me as he went. It's not easy to walk on your knees with your hands cuffed behind you, but I managed. He stood by the door and I went through into the hall. He hooked the leash on the inside of the doorknob, then closed the door.

I could hear the tell-tale sounds of two lovers enjoying each other, the moans, the grunts, the squeaking of the bed, the sound of balls hitting her ass, her gasp, non-distinct mumblings, cries of pleasure. There was nothing I could do, so I leaned against the wall and waited for one of them to come get me. I dozed off, so I have no idea how long I was sitting there. The door opened and I was pulled back inside. The room had the smell of sex and lust. Paul was standing there, leash in hand. My Mistress was on the bed, looking worn out, but very, very happy. I was led to the end of the bed. Paul reached over me, to unlock my hands. Of course this shoved his cock into my face, smearing their combined juices on my face. They both got a laugh out of that. A tug on the leash, and I followed Paul onto the bed. Without being told, I went straight to his cock and began my cleaning job. When I finished with him, he pushed me over so I was on my back. He got up and started to get dressed. My Mistress rolled over and squatted on my face. They talked and laughed while I drained all his cum from her well used pussy.

Mistress had me put her sexy outfit back on her, then taking the leash, had me follow them to the front door. When we got to the door, I noticed his cock was hanging out of his pants. " Thank Paul for fucking your wife," she said while pushing my head forward, "and I'll thank him as well." They were embraced in a very passionate kiss while I was once again sucking his cock, only this time, not to arouse him, just to humiliate me. Finally I was told to put his cock back in his pants and zip him up. One final kiss and he walked out the door.

My wife leaned back against the wall and sighed. Pulling my head into her panty covered pussy, she said, " Kiss it."

Tugging on my leash, she headed for the bedroom. Smiling she said, " Maybe you should play poker three nights a week."

12