Cuckold Chronicles: Sam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it bother you that I will be thinking about Sam's cock while I'm coating the corn? You know what he will be thinking. He will wish he was an ear of corn."

"Well, if our chat & meeting go like I think they will, you'll only have a couple of weeks to fantasize about his cock. Now I'm going out to clean the grill & check the chemicals in the pool. Pre-game starts in an hour & he should be here around then."

"OK, what's the timetable on the food? When are you putting the chicken on and when should I do the corn? I don't know how long the corn takes to cook."

"I'll fire up the grill when the game starts. The chicken takes about an hour & a half, the corn about 30 minutes. So I would say have the corn ready around 2:00. Halftime should be around 2:30 give or take."

While we were talking I had put the meat in a pan and covered it with my secret sauce to marinate. I put it back in the fridge and headed out to tend to the grill & straighten up the back porch.

I glanced at the clock & realized I had spent more time on the grill than I intended. I went in and changed into my game clothes. My game clothes are very comfy, orange sweat pants and an aqua polo shirt with the Dolphins logo and my aqua & orange Kino's, topped off with a string of beads a friend gave me, my good luck beads. I walked out to the living room & found Heather reading the paper. She had fixed her hair and put on some make-up, plus she had exchanged her slippers for her Dolphin Kino's as well. I turned on the TV and went to the porch to grab a beer.

I sat back down and looked thoughtfully at Heather. I could tell she was nervous.

"Would it help or make matters worse if I said you could kiss him when he got here?"

"Just one kiss? That's kinda like giving a drop of water to a thirsty man. It's a tease and maybe just a little cruel to both he and I."

"I didn't intend it to be cruel. Just forget I mentioned it."

"NO, NO, let's not be hasty! I'll take what I can get. I should probably be allowed to thank him if he does something nice, like help set the table, help with the dishes or even...."

She got cut off by the doorbell. She headed for the door when I grabbed her hand. I kissed her hard & deep. "Just remember the rules of conduct. Neither of you touch anywhere a regular swim suit would cover."

She gave me a faux pout and practically ran to the door. She threw the door open and greeted our guest. I'm sure he didn't know what to think or do once he was face to face with whomever opened the door. He stepped inside & offered Heather the bottle of wine that was in his hand. Heather sat the bottle down quickly & attacked Sam's mouth, not knowing how long I would let this to go on. Sam had to feel like a rabbit that just came across a wolf. He didn't move at first. Heather was holding him tight, rubbing her body all over him and running her hands up & down his arms.

Sam finally responded to her gyrations and wrapped his arms around her waist. When his hands started sliding toward her ass, she reached back and stopped him. I saw her whisper in his ear and they broke the kiss.

"Heather, now that you've finished telling him Hello, why don't you bring him out on the porch?"

I got Sam & I a beer, Heather begged off, saying it was a bit early for her. I turned on the porch TV, muted it and we all sat down at poolside. We chatted for nearly an hour, Heather & I telling him our life stories and he doing the same to us. After college, he went to work for his father, but Dad wasn't going to hand him the keys to the kingdom, he had to earn it. He had to start in the warehouse, at base salary. Then he moved to truck driver for a year. After a year in accounting, Dad gave him a shot at sales, with no established clients. Here comes Mr. Dale Carnegie into the picture. Poppa sends him to the course, but deducts the cost from his paycheck. No special favors for his son, he's just another salesperson. Three years later, he is made Sales Manager. (well, maybe there is a little nepotism) In 3 months he becomes the General Manager as Dad starts cutting back to ease into retirement. Definitely a go-getter.

I saw it was time for the game to start, so I un-muted the TV and fired up the grill.

When I came back with the chicken, I noticed Heather had moved closer to Sam and had slipped her arm under his, holding it with both hands.

"Dave," she asked meekly, "What about the other discussion?"

"That will have to wait, the game's starting. We can chat a bit when we eat. I know this is a silly question, but do you think you can entertain Sam while I put the chicken on the grill?"

"I'm sure I can come up with something to do till you get back," she said with a slight giggle.

Sam stood quickly and followed me to the grill, leaving Heather wondering what she did wrong.

"Dave, that's a nice grill, mind if I tag along?"

I was caught off- guard, I figured he would be searching for Heathers tonsils with his tongue by now.

"No problem. Follow me."

Speaking a low voice, Sam said, "Dave what's going on? I thought you said no playing? Maybe we should have that discussion now. I don't want to do anything to screw this up. I don't know how much more of Heather's attention I can handle without grabbing her. Maybe I should leave?"

I was just about to put the chicken on the hot grill, but I put it back in the pan instead. I turned off the grill and smiled at Sam. After wiping my hands clean, I shook Sam's hand.

"No, don't go. I like you Sam, you're a decent guy. You're right, we need to talk now. Can you stick around so we can eat after the game?"

"Sure, I cleared the whole day to be here."

"Good, Heather, a slight change of plans. We aren't going to eat till after the game. We're going to have that talk now. Sam, you can sit in my chair."

Sam sat in my chair, Heather was still pouting on the loveseat and I went behind the bar. I fixed myself a glass of Bourbon, figuring I wasn't going to watch the game. Football & Beer, the great American pastime. Sam declined my offer of a glass and got another beer. Once we were all situated, I broke the silence.

"To start with, Heather honey, you need to dial down your enthusiasm for Sam just a bit. He wants to grab you & take you into the bedroom & fuck you into next week. I know both of you want that and I know I'd love to watch that, but not today. Can you do that for us?"

"Of course, I just wanted him to know I still want to see him."

"And I still want to see you, but I don't want to step out of line either. Dave made it very clear we weren't going to play today, but your actions say otherwise."

"Sam, I'm sorry if I led you on or made you feel uncomfortable. These rules are new to me also. Dave? Maybe this is a good time to explain to both of us what you are looking for; what you would like to see happen?"

"I don't want to get too mushy here but it's important that you know I have spent the last 20 odd years making sure that you wanted for nothing. Your happiness always came before mine. I'm not looking for sainthood or a medal; it's just the way I was raised. That's why I suggested you take on a lover after I got sick. I wanted you to be taken care of in ways I couldn't. I have loved my role in our little game, up till now. It was always understood, by all parties, that this was role-playing for us. As you can see, Sam, this is not a 24/7 lifestyle for us. The main point is there are "Dave" days and there are "Bitch" days. A certain person forgot that and another person went along with him."

"I can see that Dave, but you still haven't laid out the rules. I can tell you I respect you more now than when I got here. I admire how you sacrifice for your family's welfare."

"Sam, without presuming to speak for Dave, I believe he is talking about the disrespect, is that right, Babe?"

"That's it in a nutshell Honey. Actually, last night got a little out of hand. I didn't intend to let it go that far, but Heather is my weakness. I want to make her happy. On that note, this is what we are going to try for the next 2 weeks. That is just a target date, it may be less, it may be more. We'll see how it goes. There will be no more of her going to your place and coming home for a clean-up. I will be there at all times. I don't ever want to hear the suggestion that she spends the night with you unless I'm there in panty-mode. When we resume playing, we're going to try a traditional cuckold arrangement, no humiliation. I'll sit in the corner and watch, waiting to be called in for clean-up duty. I don't want to sound like a dictator, but I don't want to make the same mistakes twice. Heather, you have any problem with this?"

"I only have a problem if we have to wait more than 2 weeks. Our marriage is more important to me than Sam's cock. What can we do to show you that you're not being left out or that Sam is trying to take me from you?"

"Hold on Heather. I don't want to be compared to Rick. He has always been arrogant when it comes to women. I do have a question though. You made a reference to being in panty-mode. Does that mean you would like to continue with that aspect of the playing?"

"Maybe, I don't know. That's still up in the air. Heather really gets excited when she sees me suck a cock. I'm always in panties when I do that. You get the dual benefit of that; a very excited woman and a hot mouth on your cock. You got a sample of that yesterday."

"Are you two just going to sit there talking about me like some slut you picked up in a bar?"

"Sorry, Babe, I'm through talking unless either of you have any questions or comments."

"Honey, why don't you go ahead and put the chicken on? We're only about 20 minutes behind schedule."

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll put the game back on. I'll let you know when you & Sam should go start on the corn." Sam glanced at me with a puzzled look on his face. I slapped him on the back and with a grin, I said in a low voice, "Trust me, you'll love watching this."

The food was on the grill and Sam & I chatted off & on during the game. I had to turn the meat every 15 minutes, so after I had done it 3 times, I told Heather it was time to prepare the corn. They got up & headed for the kitchen, hand in hand. What they didn't know, was when I went & got the chicken from the fridge, I moved 3 of the chairs from the table, leaving only one for the two of them. Just as they were walking off the porch, I said, "Sam, make sure she has a nice place to sit while she works the corn, and Heather, try not to get any butter on Sam's pants, I know how messy this procedure can be."

They both turned & looked at me and I was grinning like the cat that ate the canary.

I waited & turned the food one more time before going to check on them. Just as I had planned, Sam was sitting on the chair and Heather was on his lap. Heather was grinding her hips and slowly stroking an ear of corn, her head laying back on Sam's shoulder. Sam had both hands around her playing with her breast while kissing her neck.

They didn't even realize I was there until I was standing right next to them.

"I didn't know that playing with your tits was part of the corn prep," I said with smile.

"Dave! I'm sorry, I jus..."

"It's not what you think Honey. Sam offered to hold your jersey away from the corn, you know, to keep the butter off it."

"So you're saying I should thank him for mauling my wife's breast while I'm outside cooking?"

"Two days ago, the answer would have been yes, but now, the answer is no, but you should thank him for protecting the jersey."

I couldn't keep it in any longer and burst out laughing.

"She's right Sam; you're a true friend, thinking about my jersey instead of your own needs."

Heather had renewed her ministrations and I noticed Sam humping a bit. I saw Sam slip a hand down to her waist as Heather let out a hiss. Both were getting worked up and I don't think they noticed me standing there anymore.

As I headed back out to the grill, I said, "I'm ready for the corn if you ever finish working it up."

I heard Heather let out a muffled groan and about 3 minutes later they came out with the corn on a plate.

I smiled at both of them as I took the plate. Gesturing at Sam's pants, I told Heather, "I told you to keep the butter away from his pants, look, now they're stained."

Heather gave me a very deep kiss and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for letting me do that, and by the way, that's not butter on his pants. The stain came from inside his pants, no pun intended."

I threw the corn on the grill, patted Sam on the back and escorted him back to the game. Heather said she was going to freshen up as I grabbed us 2 cold beers. They were at the 2 minute warning, so we were close to being on schedule. Due to penalties and time-outs, we ended up being right on time to eat.

The chicken came out great, a light golden brown, and the secret sauce giving it a bit of a sweet taste with crisp skin. The corn was a hit as well. For some reason, all 3 of us were smiling as we took an ear. The conversation was loaded with sexual innuendos. Heather commented about 2 men feasting on plumb breast in front of her, Sam saying he would never think of corn-on-the-cob the same way again. Little was mentioned of the game. The Fish were up 24-7, which I guess left us in awe. We went back to game and things had seemed to cool down between Heather & Sam. We stayed on the porch for the rest of the game. Heather curled up next to Sam, Sam with his arm around her shoulder. I kept watching them, but they behaved, no improper touching that I saw. Once again, my Dolphins managed to grab defeat from the clutches of victory, losing 28-24.

Once the game was over, I started clearing the table. I expected them to jump up & help me, but they stayed on the loveseat. I gathered the perishables, chicken, butter, etc. and made a trip inside. When I came back, they were kissing. More than that, Heather had her hand on his crotch and his was under her shirt. I quickly grabbed the plates and went back to them.

"I know you were too upset with the loss to think about cleaning this mess, but these dishes aren't going to walk to the kitchen themselves." This time I wasn't smiling.

They jumped apart like a couple of teenagers caught by a parent. They took the plates & silver without a word & headed inside. They came right back out for another load, but everything was inside now.

"I think we have played enough and pushed the envelope enough for today. Sam, care to join me on the porch for a glass of Bourbon? It's one of my vices; a glass of quality bourbon after dinner. What'd you say?"

"I'm not much of a liquor drinker, but how can I refuse an offer like that."

"Hey! What about me? I want an after-dinner drink."

"You promise to behave? We have things to talk about and I don't want you distracting him."

"You're going to be talking about me and who I fuck and I have to promise to behave?"

"I'm sorry Sam, the drink will have to wait for another time. Call me during the week, we'll have a drink & talk. Feel free to call her whenever you want, but what happened last night won't happen again. It hurts me to say this, but it seems your friend Rick isn't the only one I need to re-gain respect from. Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

As soon as the door was closed, Heather exploded.

"How dare you treat me like that in front of him! What the hell has got into you!"

"We have never had an argument that included yelling at each other and I won't start now. Words spoken in anger can never be taken back. When you've calmed down, I'll be on the porch enjoying my cocktail. I'll have a margarita waiting for you."

I went out & fixed my drink to the sound of doors slamming in the house. I decided not to fix her drink yet, in case I misread her mood. It was true, in 20+ years, we had never yelled at each other. There was the occasional disagreement, to be sure, but never yelling. I was thinking over the day's events & trying to figure out what I was going to say when she came out and sat down, with an attitude, I might add.

"You're right, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you. You have me so confused right now I don't know if I'm coming or going."

"That reminds me something my Grand-Daddy once told me. Do you know why cum is white and piss is yellow?"

"Please spare the homespun wisdom of your Grand-Father, I'm not in the mood."

I stared at her, waiting, with a smile on my face.

"OK, you win, why?"

"So moron's will know if they are cumming or going."

My little joke worked. Her mood changed for the better when she smiled.

"Very funny; now can we have a serious discussion? I know you have something in mind. You wouldn't act like this if you didn't. You always have a plan."

"You know me too well. The main idea today was for Sam & I to get to know each other better and that part was a success. I saw how hard it was for you two, so I set up the situation with corn so you could work off some of the sexual edge. That seemed to work as well. I'm reminded of the scene from the movie "Air Force One". The scene when they are talking about negotiating with Terrorist. "If you give a mouse a cookie..."

"I know, I know, "he'll want a glass of milk". What does that have to do with us?"

"I gave you guys a little leeway and you took advantage of it while I was cleaning the dishes away from the table."

"OK, I see your point. We did get a little carried away. So what is the rest of your plan."

"I really don't have one right now. I want to re-establish our marriage to start with, then we can play it by ear."

"I guess I'll have to trust you. You've never let me down. I'll go clean the kitchen if you fix me a drink."

"It's a deal. I think I'll watch a John Wayne movie, I don't care about the games that are on. Care to join me?"

"As tempting as that sounds, I have a few reports to look over for work, plus I haven't checked my e-mail since I left work on Friday. I'll give you your "Duke" time."

Heather headed off to the kitchen and I headed to our room to change into my lounging clothes. I stopped off in the den and picked out "The Quiet Man", one of the Dukes best movies. If you've never seen it, it has the best fight scene in film history. I went out to the porch, popped it in the DVD player, fixed another drink and I was set. My chair inside was more comfortable, but I could enjoy an after-dinner cigar out here.

To make a long story short, 1 drink turned into 5 or 6. It was only around 8:00, but I stumbled into the bedroom. Heather was there reading one of her books. She enjoyed the show of watching me trying to undress. Why do your socks seem so far away when you're drunk? I barely got a good night kiss from my bride before I passed out.

She was gone before I woke the next morning. We soon settled into a nice routine. Things were going well for the next week or so. Heather chatted with Sam every few days. She said she turned him down on an offer to take her out to lunch one day. She didn't hide their phone calls, but from what I heard, there wasn't what I would call phone sex.

Sam & I met for drinks the next Friday afternoon. Heather called while we were talking. It seems they had a scheduling snafu and she had to stay late to hear a sales pitch from a new insurance company. As head of the HR department, it fell on her to stay. She said she would be home around 7.

The wheels in my head started turning; a plan was being hatched. I ran it by Sam, knowing full well he would go along with it.

Heather was true to her word, she got home just after 7. I took her briefcase and took her to the porch for our TGIF cocktail.

"After you finish your drink, go get changed. I ordered a pizza, it should be here in about an hour. So how was the presentation?"

"Boring as usual; I don't see an advantage for us or the employees, but I still have to write it up and send it up to the "Suits" by next Friday."