All Comments on 'Cuckold Dinner'

by rocket32

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Story.

It really made my little dick hard. It is completely my fantasy. Please, keep writing. You are a great writer.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Date

I am sure I would enjoy a nice dinner date with my wife too! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent start

Cuckold is getting used and is enjoying his humble position. I would love to hear what Carl did to cuckold and how he used him. I do hope no rubbers where used and that cuckold was taught to suck and swallow loads. Take a good fucking and breeding his his stretched pussy. Also would love to hear how the wife treated him and fed him her cream filled pussy when she got home. Has she made him wear panties 24/7? Put him in chastity yet? Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUCK

And wimp.1*

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 10 years ago
What did Carl do...what's next?

I can't wait to hear more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
UNO ESTRELLA SHITFACE

MAKE BELIVE YOUR PISS IS WARM SUMMER RAIN AND LIBERACE WAS A CARPET MUNCHER WITH PLAYBOY SUBSCRIPTION

Vanderdecken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE

Would absolutely love to hear more about the rest of that night... this is fantastic so far, please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5*****

She's a cuckoldress after my my own heart.

Sounds like they have a great cuckold relationship.

I have yet to have my husband bred, but when I talk about it, I can see his asshole twitching, and I see him looking shyly at one of my lovers, so it is only a matter of time .

SissyMadeline2008SissyMadeline2008almost 8 years ago
Love It

One of my favorite stories on here! I would love to hear more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

I too am a cuckhold and something similar happened after my wife also found my Literotica stories saved on my computer. She realized I want to be a submissive sissy cuckhold slut and that's what she's turned me into. She has her boyfriends fuck her and then fuck me -- after they feed me their juicy cocks. I love eating their cum especially from her pussy after they fuck her. I'm their fuck-toy -- and i love it !!!

I can't wait to read the next chapter and the ones after that. Please tell many more stories like this one -- it's so hot that I shot my cum into my hand and ate it all up. Nice dinner!!!

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckoldalmost 5 years ago
VERY HOT

Fantastic Story Thankyou Very Much

cdCindy1cdCindy130 days ago

We all need to hear and read about what happened with Carl. I would love for my wife to do this to me. I want to be with a man, serving his every sexual need, while my wife is doing the same.

Please tell us what happened next. If this is actually true, please let us know what happened with Carl and with the other men she brought over to the house to feed you their cocks and fuck you. I can't wait.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous