Cuckold in the Family Ch. 05

Story Info
The Cuckold Becomes the Master.
2.4k words
4.26
43.5k
26
3

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were definitely going to change. . .

Cassie came to and was still a bit groggy. She looked up at me and remembered what had taken place and began to apologize profusely. I told her to shut her mouth and to listen to me.

"From now on you will be my little slave" I informed her. "You will do what you are told, when you are told." "If you do NOT follow my directions, you will be punished severely."

I asked her if she understood and she answered with "Yes Master."

I smacked her across the face and informed her that while I was indeed her Master, that she would address me only as "Daddy."

"Yes Daddy" was her meek reply.

I sent her to the bathroom to clean herself up which she did. She moved gingerly as she was pretty well beaten up. Upon her return she knelt before me and asked me what I wanted her to do.

I instructed her to strip for Daddy which she did.

Kneeling back down Cassie looked up at me and fighting back her tears she asked again. . ."what can I do for you Daddy?"

I told her that she was not to look me in the eye unless told to do so. She bowed her head and stared at the floor. It was not going to take a lot to break her, I thought to myself. This will be fun. I had her lay on the bed and went to the bathroom and got my shaving kit. I then proceeded to shave her already trimmed pubic hair into a neatly trimmed letter "D" for Daddy. I informed her that this would be her new look and she nodded in understanding.

I gave her my list of my expectations of what she would be expected to do when we were together and that any resistance would result in severe beatings.

She said that she would do anything I required and that her goal was to serve me as the perfect little daughter/slave.

I was glad to hear this as giving punishment was not something I was used to doing. The thought of having such a lovely sex slave to succumb to my every wish was stimulating and the fact that it was my little princess was even more erotic.

My normally small cock was at attention and it was not so small. . . I wondered if a penis pump would make it even larger.

I instructed Cassie to kneel down at the foot of the bed and to give her Daddy a proper blowjob. She did as told. Not looking up at me.

I pulled out my phone and took a video of the act, telling her to look into her Daddy's eyes anytime she had her lips wrapped around his cock.

She looked up into my eyes and that quickly sent me over the edge. . . flooding her mouth with my seed. I told her not to swallow it yet as I wanted to see her mouth full of my cum.

Cassie showed me my load and then obediently swallowed my sperm once instructed to do so.

I took her by the hand and led her to the shower where we took our time washing each other head to foot. Her tight young body got me hard again and I proceeded to bend her over and take her tight ass, pounding her as she braced herself against the shower wall. I shot a second load deep into her ass, then swung her around, pushing her to her knees and shoved my sloppy cock into her mouth so that she could clean it up.

She gagged a bit but did a fair job cleaning the mix of cum and ass juice off of her Daddy's still stiff cock. Feeling that she had endured enough for the moment I sent her on her way, instructing her to return later that night around midnight.

She nodded and made her way out, wondering what was in store for her that night.

I sent Gigi a text and asked her if she wanted to meet for lunch.

I got an exuberant "Hell Yes" reply so I got dressed and swung by to pick her up. Gigi met me with another deep wet kiss when she jumped into the car.

She was wearing a short pair of cut off shorts(my favorite look) and a tight top that showed off her ample cleavage, leaving very little to the imagination. The look on my face gave her to understand that I wanted her and that I would soon have her.

We went to a nice Italian restaurant in the next town and enjoyed a nice lunch. One of Cassie's other friends worked at the restaurant and I knew that by the time I got Gigi back to my place, Cassie would already know that we were together.

I informed Gigi of what happened earlier in the morning and she seemed excited that I had stood up to Cassie and that we could really have some fun with this new dynamic in my relationship with my daughter.

Gigi told me that she had been crushing on me for many years but knew that I wouldn't dare touch her until she was at least 18 so it wasn't until this recent trip back home that she had any chance of getting me to succumb to her advances.

I felt fortunate that such a fine looking sensual young woman would even give me the time of day much less want to have sex with me.

She had lost her father when she was very young and seemed to have some unresolved daddy issues. . . I would do what I could to help her resolve them, I thought to myself.

"I'll do anything you ask me to do Daddy" said Gigi. "ANYTHING!" "I want to be your special girl," she continued. "Use me as your dirty little whore daughter," she pleaded.

I just smiled at those beautiful brown eyes and said "I think we will have some fun Princess."

She could see by the lump in my crotch that she had my undivided attention.

I stopped at the local adult book store, figuring that we could buy a few toys, etc. to make our debauchery even more filthy that I could fantasize it would be.

We purchased a couple dvds on incest, a butt plug, anal beads, a big black flesh-like dildo, some lube, condoms and a cheerleader outfit. I texted Cassie to let her know that she needed to bring her cheerleader uniform that night when she came to my place.

I asked Gigi how many cocks she had sucked and she informed me that she couldn't remember but estimated it to be 50+.

I told her that Daddy wanted to watch her suck some cock and led her back to the peep show booths. I found a booth with a glory hole and told her to show her Daddy how talented she was at sucking cock.

I helped Gigi off with her top and got my first good look at her ample tits. Her nipples were hard in anticipation. . . I tweaked them and sucked on them both before pushing her to her knees.

I told her to rub her finger on the hole and shortly thereafter a thin but long white cock slid thru. Gigi attacked the cock like a starving person presented with a popsicle.

She was talented, taking the 8 inch cock all the way in and didn't even gag as it passed her gag reflex. She worked the stranger's cock like a pro and after about five minutes of her talented tongue working the cock, it spurted a nice creamy load that shot into her mouth but also leaked down her chin and even landed on her chest.

Gigi looked up at me with a huge grin and asked me "Did I do good Daddy?" She then scraped the leaked jizz off of her chin and tits and cleaned that up efficiently.

"Very impressive little girl" was my response.

Waiting for her was another cock peaking thru the hole. . . a shorter but very thick black cock. She asked me "Can I suck it Daddy?"

I nodded.

Her talented tongue made the black piece of meat grow quite big and she struggled a bit but managed to deep throat that cock as well. After sucking off that cock and three more we decided that it was time to go.

I helped her clean up and licked the remnants of cum off of her tits, neck and chin before getting another one of her erotic kisses, tasting a mix of her sweet saliva and strangers sperm.

What can I say? I love the taste of cum. She seemed to love the fact that I was willing to clean her up as well.

Before leaving we stopped back in the bookstore and purchased a penis pump so that I could hopefully add some girth to my smaller than normal sized cock.

Gigi teased me playfully on the drive home, rubbing my cock through my pants, keeping me yearning for her loins.

Arriving home and feeling like a teenager again as I tore off her clothes while I lead her to my bedroom.

"I want you to make love to me Daddy, please!" she begged.

No begging needed I thought to myself as I laid her down on the bed and slowly,teasingly worked my tongue up her legs, starting at her toes and working my way up to the wet, quivering pussy lips as Gigi grabbed my hair and tried to direct my mouth to her twat.

I spent the next hour licking her, blowing on her box, fingering her wetness, bringing her to multiple orgasms. I knew that I had shown her oral skills that she could only have dreamed of before. I knew by the look on her face that she was satisfied as she had never been satisfied before and that I had a 20 year old pussy that I now owned.

I continued to work my mouth upward, spending a proper amount of time and attention to her hard abs, perky breasts, sensual neck and ears before meeting her lips with a kiss that lasted for what seemed like an eternity. I was in heaven.

Gigi then took her turn moving her eager mouth down to my crotch and sucked me off to a mind-blowing orgasm. She came up for air and came up for a snowball kiss, sharing my spunk.

We fell asleep in each others' arms and were awakened by the doorbell.

Disheveled I made my way down the hall to let Cassie in. Cassie took off her coat to reveal that she was wearing her high school cheerleaders outfit.

She looked sexy as hell. Her long brown hair tied into two ponytails and her cheek sporting her school's letters, just like she used to do for a Friday night football game. Cassie stared at the floor and asked her Daddy "What would you like me to do Daddy?"

"I have a guest honey, it's your friend."

She tried unsuccessfully to fight back the tears as I explained that Gigi and I were now lovers and she would have to deal with it.

"Cassi, you are about to find out what it was like to be the one who prepped the lovers and cleaned up afterwards."

She nodded as she was unable to speak. I wondered if she would ever regret how vicious she was with me and the things she forced me to do. . .

I guess we'd soon find out how it was to have the shoe on the other foot as they say.

Cassie knew her place and she also knew that resistance or treating her now ex best friend badly would only end in severe punishment.

Cassie followed me into the bedroom where Gigi was sitting on the edge of the bed also wearing a cheerleader outfit. I told the girls to kiss and make up.

Gigi grabbed Cassie by the arms pulling her in and forcing her tongue into Cassie's mouth and finally succumbing Cassie reciprocated in one of the most erotic girl on girl kisses I've ever seen.

I know for a fact that Cassie had never "experimented" before with girls, claiming to be 100% heterosexual. I had discussed this with her in detail when her younger sister came out years earlier. Tonight would be a first.

I instructed Gigi to strip and directed Cassie to work her mouth down to Gigi's tits. She complied, sucking the nipples tenderly, then kissing her stomach and pushing her down on the bed, knew that it was expected that she perform cunnilingus on her former best friend.

Cassie did her best to get her partner off and was successful after a half hour of tonguing Gigi's wet pussy. Gigi grabbed her by the ponytails and ground her pussy into Cassie's virgin mouth. The girls then kissed again and then together on their knees they turned their attention to their Daddy.

Taking turns, they proceeded to suck Daddy's cock to a nice erection. Not wanting it to end, I pulled back and directed Cassie to lie on the bed, head at the foot hanging off slightly(like she had forced me to do so many times before.)

Gigi took her place straddling Cassie's face, inches away from her mouth, awaiting Daddy's cock.

I stood at attention and said that I first wanted them to go at a hot 69 first which they did. It was easy to stay hard watching my "daughters" eating each others' pussies to an earth shattering double orgasm.

Having seen enough I mounted Gigi from behind and forced Cassie to watch close up as I doggy fucked the hell out of my new lover. Pulling out on occasion to slide my cock into my Cassie's mouth so she could taste Gigi's juices off of her Daddy's cock.

After another series of pussy pounding I pushed it all the way in and shot my seed deep into Gigi's cunt.

Pulling out I had Cassie clean me up and then informed her that if she didn't want Gigi to be carrying her Daddy's baby that she had better clean her out good.

Tears ran down her face as she obediently cleaned her fathers sperm out of Gigi's freshly fucked hole.

Now that we had gone full circle I could only wonder what the future held. Stay tuned. . .