Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers

She moaned as I nibbled on her nipples that were unusually sensitive that evening. I wasn't sure how long ago she had sex with him but I didn't care given that Manisha herself had made her way to me. The next five or ten minutes I stayed latched to her breasts. My hand moved to her wet pantie and massaged her vagina from the outside. The sticky substance had permeated through her pantie and although I had fancy notions of such eventuality, the flimsy, sticky experience left a lot to be desired. A few moments later, my hand slithered into her pantie and found it inundated with the sticky substance.

"It's yuk!" I complained.

"I know," she whispered back.

"Where is the condom?"

"Kept it somewhere here," I said, searching for it near my pillow.

"You had a fascination for it," she whispered, "won't you like to taste it?"

She didn't have the sexual innuendo in her voice. It was an element of surprise at the reaction we both had at an anticipated experience for a while. She actually knew that this would be difficult unless she cleaned up a little but then we always wanted to experience this in its raw state.

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

"Didn't you dream of it?" she pushed me.

"He has practically hosed me," she sensually whispered into my ear. It was evident that she wanted it. My hand still searched for the elusive condom but I found myself sliding southwards under her. She supported herself as I slid a little down but she had to move up to accommodate that awkward position on that bed.

My tongue licked the sticky substance. Compared to the earlier experiences, this was bitter. Manisha had carefully cleaned herself during the earlier times, I thought. She positioned herself carefully on top of me and then slid the gusset aside to expose her pussy lips. The pungent odor unnerved me but I braved and stuck out my tongue into the mess. Her whole body convulsed and an audible moan escaped her mouth. It was indeed messy and much different from my expectation. Firstly, it was slimy and secondly it had a bitter, acerbic taste that I didn't like. However, I continued eating her in the hope that I would get used to the taste. My efforts were not going wasted as Manisha's breath quickened and she started grinding her cunt on my lips. I had always imagined licking her while she was on her back but the new position made it even more exciting. The thick substance descended into my mouth much easily and in a matter of minutes her cunt was clean for her next round with Kishanchanji.

We got back into our positions; her still on top of me and soon she unrolled the condom on my penis. In one swift motion my penis was lodged inside her and the funny thing was she didn't wince even once. Her pussy was well dilated and that experience remained a lasting memory.

She kissed me and helped me clean my lips of their combined juices. Between her humps, she whispered, "Thanks for eating me in that state."

"I was not expecting but hoping you would."

"Can't wait to see him unload directly into your mouth!" she mumbled excitedly.

"Really?"

"You want that?"

"Sort of," she quickly corrected herself, "but more importantly Kishanchanji would want that."

"Don't count on it," I retorted, knowing very well that I was deep in the rabbit hole already.

The sloppy seconds sex was a little too slick for my experience. Even with my heightened state, I screwed her for about 15 minutes or so. Very long compared to the previous times. We both wondered what was so different and why did it last that long. Upon careful reflection, when we both were sober, we agreed that it was the condom, her dilated state of the pussy that was also well lubricated with both their juices.

She soon headed back to her primary husband; she cleaned herself up before going back to bed.

I was too exhausted to keep an eye on her but was certain there was another round before dawn. Fortunately, Tushar was cooperative and none of us had to wake up middle of the night.

The next day was pleasant. Manisha made sure that she spent her time with Kishanchanji most of the time with me leaving to attend to Tushar for most of the time. Tushar didn't miss his mother as she attended to him every how and then made sure that he was breastfed despite being on her little honeymoon.

After the dinner, the drama started again. It was Kishanchanji again but I was quite certain that they both had planned it.

"Manisha I have a complaint," he started, "regarding out arrangement."

"Firstly," he shot at her, "we don't have any privacy."

"Secondly, you have let him fuck you last night when it is our honeymoon."

Whether Kishanchanji was a good actor or he had rehearsed those lines several hundred times I do not know but it came out perfectly. He was visibly upset and hearing that Manisha's harried state ensued.

"The used condom in the dust bin gave it away," he shared.

She hugged him sensually and reasoned, "at least he is using a condom."

Tushar was nicely tucked in the bed and I was getting to my abode but this conversation bothered me. It seemed they took the arrangement a little too seriously and Manisha started behaving as if she was his actual wife. Perhaps this was always her intention but in all the stories we read, it usually was limited to sexual action. Given the situation I believed that may be there would be some altercation and they wouldn't make out that night and that would mean no pleasure for me.

"You broke your promise," he complained.

"Kishanchanji," she whispered, "he too is my husband and deserves my love and affection - even during this period."

"Penetrative sex was allowed," she reasoned, "besides you had your turn first already."

"If he defiles you, how can we have a second turn?"

I was annoyed to hear this kind of language from him but was unsure how to react. Most such interactions she had handled and I left it to her.

"Absolutely not - I always clean up after I have been with him."

"There is no trace of him on me when I come back to you."

"On the contrary," she continued, "my body is inundated with your fluids when I head to him."

"There is absolutely no such privilege for him."

"He knows my body is your vessel."

Kishanchanji shook his head.

"What is the issue?" I intervened.

She looked at me, almost pleading to keep my temper in check, which always flared up during such instances. She had explained to me earlier that during such moments she wanted me to first keep calm and secondly act subservient to him. When I complained back with my retort that I might as well suck his dick, she responded that such a day was definitely there in my future.

"Kishanchanji, my apologies," I pleaded, "It is not Manisha's mistake."

"It has been a while and yesterday we got carried away."

"Don't I satisfy you?" he reproached her.

"No Kishanchanji that's not the reason."

"It's ecstatic with you but it's only me who is benefiting, at least sexually, from this association."

"I need to share this with him as well."

"Trust me," she assured him, "he wouldn't touch me until I have been with you during this period."

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely."

"It's only kissing and oral sex," she clarified.

"No kissing as well," he added.

"Whatever you say," she responded coyly.

Kishanchanji's eyes lit up as soon as he heard those words from her. He embraced her right in front of my eyes. I was half naked while Manisha was wearing her flimsy nightie. In their normal attire, Manisha would tower over Kishanchanji but without her high heels, she was couple of inches taller than him. She bent down to offer him a kiss and tenderly kissed his lips. It was love more than kissing. Between her kisses, she whispered, "I am all yours."

Kishanchanji hugged her tightly, thrusting his pelvis forward. Her well-built body looked slender in front of Kishanchanji's short and stout stature.

"You are mine," he repeated her message, kissing her tenderly. And every time I looked at them, standing not more than five feet away from them, I felt utterly humiliated.

It wasn't the fact that she was having sex with him but the fact that she was so closely connected to him. In her physical actions there was tender love that I saw; a chemistry that I could have hardly imagined. Kishanchanji was twice her age and she was as good as a newly married wife. Even during the day when I did eavesdrop on them when I was taking care of Tushar while they were enjoying their honeymoon. I wasn't consciously trying to find them in that crowd but it so happened that I found them on the deck a little late in the evening. It was getting dark and I was inside the restaurant but could see them through the glass window. They weren't plainly visible in sight but were standing around the corner. To say that I felt jealous would be an understatement. The love of newly married couple was apparent. He adored her and she reciprocated. They were physical as expected from such a couple during their honeymoon period but the chemistry was electrifying. Sitting there I was nursing a stiff erection while he romanced her. For more than half-an-hour they exchanged sweet nothings; that included little petting and groping as well. If I had thought that Kishanchanji would be proud to show off his new wife then I was completely wrong. It was Manisha who proudly showed her new husband and clung to him the whole day.

Returning back to Kishanchanji's and Manisha's current romance situation.

"The next two years of my existence is only for you," she continued. Her kissing was getting wetter now.

"Are you hearing it?" said Kishanchanji, smirking at me.

"He agrees already," she quickly answered, glancing at me.

"Show him honey," she urged, "Undress me for him."

I obediently held the helm of her nightie by bending down and lifted it up to uncover her shapely legs and then her butt and finally her nice body.

She wore a brassiere that held her breasts securely and a matching French cut pantie that hugged her wide hips perfectly. She again clung to Kishanchanji in what seemed like a mesmerizing sight with his dark skinned, hairy body perfectly contrasting her milky white complexion. She continued showering her kisses as I watched their amorous foreplay stupefied.

"Make me yours," she continued his praise, "use me whichever way you like."

"Only request," she said, breaking her kiss and looking into his eyes, "that you don't distance him from me."

"I strongly desire to be intimate with him," she added, "this only makes the bond stronger."

"Besides doesn't he have to know that you are taking good care of your wife?"

"Why does that need penetrative sex," he interjected.

"Kishanchanji," she pleaded, "you are stuck on that."

"Our objective is not penetrative sex," she reasoned, "it is getting intimate with each other on a regular basis."

"Even during this period I want to be physically and emotionally connected to Vinit."

"Still Kishanchanji," she continued her reasoning, "it won't be everyday!"

"And Kishanchanji," she added, "it won't be without impunity. He is agreeing to extend the relationship to three years."

"Now isn't that something?" she sexily exuded and kissed him on his lips.

"Absolutely," he exhaled, "I love your breath," he said kissing her back.

"And I love everything about you," she responded.

"Two years - three years; what's the difference?"

"We all know our bedroom doors are open for you always."

"However, these three years," she added excitedly, "are only for you."

"My heart, my soul, my body, is all for you!"

She pushed him back on the bed and laying ontop of him started kissing him.

"Don't stand there honey," she said, "Help him get undressed."

Unsure about what she expected I sat on the bed next to them while she continued her kissing. Kishanchanji was wearing the old style pajamas that elderly Indian men usually wore at home. I tugged on the knot gently and it came undone. She urged him to lift his butt while I tried pull of his pajamas. He wore the old boxer style underwear that comfortably concealed his package but gave away the size of the concealed package quite easily. If I were to contrast mine with his then it his seemed more like a medium sized cucumber stuffed in ones trousers while mine seemed like a medium size carrot. There is no special emphasis needed to clarify the differences but I felt compelled to convey the gravity of the difference we are looking at. It was evident that any woman would absolutely not choose me over him if that was the sole criteria.

"Don't be shy?" she said, moving southwards.

"Kishanchanji wants you to get properly introduced to his proud possession."

She slid down his boxer shorts and pulled out his semi-flaccid penis. Her fingers were delicately wrapped around it and it just seemed that in fully erect state her fingers would have tough time touching her thumb while holding his erect penis. The next thing, I noticed about it was that it was dark; I mean so dark that it just seemed as if it belonged to an African person. Not to mention her daintily, pale fingers providing quite a contrast while she showed it off.

The next thing she did was to show his unusually large testicles. Now, I have heard that as men age their testicles grow in size but in the case of Kishanchanji they were really big and meaty. Mine were the size of a small lemon, but his were at least one and half times that size.

We both were inspecting the package by kneeling down next to his pelvis. Kishanchanji gloated as Manisha carefully inspected the package and showed it off as her prized possession.

"Lay down," she said, "it is time you got to know the object that gives immense pleasure to your wife."

Her verbal humiliation was not something I anticipated but knew that before embarking the ship. I mustered courage and lay down next to her.

"First thing," she said, and whispered into my ear, "don't balk at anything. He needs to know it is okay for him to inseminate your wife."

She whispered this ever so lightly that I thought even I had trouble understanding what she said.

"Ignore the grey hair," she said, "this is common for men his age," she continued with her monologue.

"Kishanchanji," she said, looking at him, "I hope you don't mind that Vinit gets to see yours while his is hidden."

"Something's are better that way," he retorted, referring to the hidden nature of my apparatus.

She ignored his condescending remark.

"Let him know," he said rubbing salt, again, "that this is what you would have desired on your wedding night!"

She turned her attention to me and said, "The first thing you should notice is his odor."

"Come closer," she whispered. She was very close to me and I had the urge to kiss her. Manisha had truly become a slutwife that we both enjoyed reading about in those perverted stories. She pulled back and said, "Ah ha.."

"No kissing," she quipped, looking at Kishanchanji, who had a smug smile, "until I initiate."

And then she inhaled the musky aroma eagerly. She urged me to do the same but I didn't have any fascination for it. The act of going near his penis was already an act of perversion.

"Oh come on," she seethed, and pushed my head towards her. The stench hit me. It was clear that his penis hadn't been washed much that day and the rest of the pungent odor came from the sweat from his undersides. She inhaled it excitedly and said, "this is how a real bull's smells."

She flicked her tongue on the tip and tried pleasuring the pee hole with her expert tongue strokes.

"The hyper clean ones are insecure," she remarked.

"Kishanchanji," she asked, "Do you mind if Vinit touches your testicles?"

"Not at all," he answered, "they need a little massaging anyway."

I frowned at her obscene remark. What was she thinking? She whispered inaudibly, "Do it, he doesn't like disrespected."

She guided my hand, despite my resistance, to his testicles. Despite my hand making contact with his testicles I took a lot of encouragement from her to do anything beyond making a contact. I gently rubbed his testicles while she showered small kisses. It wasn't overtly sexual; we were simply playing.

Kishanchanji moaned because of our ministrations and quipped, "That feels good; it would help in generating lot of semen."

"Your wife loves it when I pump it all inside her," he added crudely.

"Is it a good time Manisha?" he asked.

His words sent a chill down my spine. Manisha had already prepped me up for such an eventuality but I didn't expect her to be so open that Kishanchanji could openly talk about it in front of me. Most other stories I had read about also had subtlety in them but Manisha seemed to have adopted a direct strategy.

"It is always a good time," she answered.

"You know what I mean," he said.

"Absolutely."

"And even Vinit knows but we haven't discussed this explicitly," she responded.

"What?"

"Isn't that the reason why you are massaging his testicles?"

"Kishanchanji, I really want him to guide you inside me."

"It's an intimate and important experience for me!"

"Vinit," he said, "Manisha is pretty serious about being my wife."

"She wants to raise my children!"

"You should know," he said, "you would be the father!"

"Tell him," she pushed me but I was unclear about what she wanted me to say. Manisha must have left subtle cues; I wondered and searched for them.

"We have agonized over this several times already," I quipped. Manisha smiled hearing that. She urged me to spill it all over.

"To tell you the truth Kishanchanji," I continued, "Manisha has confessed several times that she wished that you had taken her virginity."

Kishanchanji laughed hearing my admission.

"Most young women do that," he said confidently, "they rebuff and then fall for it."

"To make for the lost opportunity she gave her anal virginity to me on our anniversary night."

"Was that sweet!"

"That was no fun Kishanchanji," she said mockingly.

"And where is the need when I am so tight for you."

"Very true!"

"She is indeed very tight for a mother of one."

"Imagine what it could have on the very first night?"

"In retrospect," she answered, "Kishanchanji, I may have been very privileged but honestly at that time it could have been only termed as rape."

"But I must admit Kishanchanji," she added, "if only you had pushed your luck during the second year of our marriage, you would have a found a willing wife."

"I was sick of wives who went behind their husband's back to meet me."

"It was perhaps time to find one whose husband actually encouraged her to mate with me."

"Haven't you hit a jackpot on this?"

"Vinit deserves full credit for this," added Kishanchanji.

"Not many young men realize that a beautiful young wife is both an asset and a liability."

"Vinit," said Kishanchanji, "the unfortunate truth is that for marriage such immature, young girls gravitate to dainty young and inexperienced men."

"And soon realize that what distinguishes men in the bedroom is entirely different."

"Kishanchanji you are mocking me now."

"I don't believe I have made a poor choice in choosing a husband. He is simply too perfect for me," she said giving me a peck on my lips.

"While it is true," she said, cupping my penis, lewdly in front of him, "that he is not quite there in terms of size, I wouldn't write him off."

"There are plenty of other things that go in his favor," she added proudly.

"There is no disadvantage that I see," she added, "am I not getting best of both the worlds."

"Perhaps you are fortunate in having such a considerate husband," he retorted.

"Kishanchanji, women are always fortunate - there is no reason why I can't keep Amirchanji happy along with you two - but the same can't be said about you two."

vyasya
vyasya
993 Followers