Cuckolded by Disgusting Neighbor Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers

"That son-of-a-bitch Amirchanji is not getting a chance to sniff your pussy."

"Not until, you are already pregnant."

"Besides, I heard he loves pregnant women and especially women who lactate during their pregnancy itself."

"And you would make sure that I continue to lactate throughout my pregnancy."

"Absolutely!"

"Kishanchanji has a fascination for breast milk," she added.

"Now Kishanchanji," she said, "for the first thing you wanted."

Kishanchanji got up while Manisha laid down on the bed. He straddled her chest and scooted forward to offer his penis.

"You know what to do," she said to me, spreading her legs. She gathered yet another pillow to prop her head up. I knew what was about to happen but I didn't believe that either of them had a desire for this.

Manisha was lubricating profusely already as I pushed my tongue into her twat. Kishanchanji lifted himself and pushed his penis into her mouth. She licked his knob; I guessed mostly but didn't expect her to do much else in that position. She was reacting to my actions as her pelvis started humping against my mouth. And finally, I found Kishanchanji lift his fat bum to thrust into her mouth. They were slow and delicate strokes but it was clear that Manisha was able to handle it much better than I thought. It was working; she grabbed my hair and shoved her pelvis against my mouth, practically grinding her pussy against my lips.

Every ten or fifteen seconds, I would hear her gasping for breath and then again Kishanchanji would plough her mouth. Her other reactions very much confirmed that she was intensely aroused. Her pussy was gushing with lubricating juices and it seemed that she could accommodate my entire hand in her pussy at that time. The whole episode may not have lasted more than five minutes but it was intense. And finally Manisha gave up and refused to continue it.

Kishanchanji lifted himself and went to the bathroom to clean himself up while Manisha lay there gasping for air. She sneaked a peek at me and smiled using the bedsheet to wipe her face. She beckoned whilst propped up on her elbows and urged me to kiss her. She was hungry for my kiss and forcefully kissed me. In no time, she pushed me on my back and kissed me aggressively, pushing her hand into my pajamas and stroking my erect pecker. She was completely into it and showed no inhibitions as she aggressively pumped my penis within the confines of my pajama.

It was an awkward sight as she kissed me aggressively and furiously stroked my penis. I was on the back in the same position she was a little while ago.

Kishanchanji returned back from the restroom and moved behind her and played with her tits. She was completely engrossed in the act and then Kishanchanji did the dastardly act by pushing his floppy penis between our lips. My eyes were shut so I didn't immediately realize but found that Manisha was eagerly lapping it up while it was still between our lips. It may have been there only a few moments but it dented my ego significantly. Manisha showed no qualms as she continued sucking on his penis but now it was a few inches away from my mouth. She guided my hand to his testicles again and urged me to do what she had suggested earlier as well. His penis swelled to its original size in no time and I found her slobbering all over it, most of which landed on my mouth. She then leaned down and kissed me again, leaving his penis for a moment. My penis was having a tough time holding back, so I held her hand and urged her to stop before I could sputter in my underwear. Kishanchanji again pushed penis between our lips and this time she entertained him. His fat penis rested on my lips as she worshipped it to her hearts content. It was an utterly humiliating experience for me but neither of them showed any signs of excitement from the act itself. In fact, it didn't even seem as if they were doing it to humiliate me.

Finally, she kissed me once more after pushing him aside and said, "Honey are you ready to guide him in?"

I nodded.

I sat up and looked at them cursorily, trying to evade eye contact with Kishanchanji. She laid back in my earlier position and held my hand dearly looking at me. Kishanchanji was on the other side; she stroked his penis delicately but her eyes were set on me. She then pulled down my pajamas with a little bit of effort and exposed my uncut penis for the first time in front of Kishanchanji. For once, both literally and figuratively I felt naked in front of me. She lovingly stroked my cock as she did for him. Her eyes were fixated on mine; perhaps she wanted to see if I was ready for the ordeal to ensue. She pulled back my foreskin to expose my penis in all its glory and rubbed the head with her thumb. She had a knack of doing this without causing too much of discomfort.

"Aren't they very different?" she quipped.

"Of course," goaded Kishanchanji.

"That one belongs to a young boy, while this belongs a man."

"Your's is so dark Kishanchanji," she said, looking at him.

"Not to worry - it releases only white seed," he said, giggling. Manisha smiled and looked at me once again.

"Honey," she said, slowly stroking my penis, "Kishanchanji has been dreaming of knocking your wife for a while now."

She pulled both of us towards her mouth and then our penises were touching each others as Manisha's tongue titillated her.

"Quite a specimen, isn't it?" She asked rubbing the knob my head against. She was obviously referring to his and not mine. I also noticed my knob was perhaps half as wide as his and looking at the middle portion of his penis, it was more than twice as thick as mine.

"Wouldn't you have preferred this on your wedding night?"

I noticed Manisha blush. If this was role-play then she hadn't rehearsed it well; her response was genuine.

"You know the answer Kishanchanji," she responded playfully.

"Which is?"

"It only could have been termed as rape," she retorted.

"You mean to say you would not have liked it."

"Hmm..."

"I am saying I would not have wanted it."

"So, you would have liked it," he asked.

"Loved it," she responded teasingly.

"What about you Vinit?"

"Would have really wanted to see your wife make out with me on the wedding night?"

"What...." my voice trailed as I realized that I had to control my temper.

Manisha was now stroking my penis; perhaps encouraging me to be truthful. Kishanchanji's face was only a few inches away from mine and we were quite uncomfortably close to each other.

"The thought did occur to me," I added grudgingly.

"And?"

I didn't respond.

"It must be difficult for her to accommodate someone my size," he added with a smirk on his face.

"Come on, Kishanchanji," she responded, "you are not a porn hero besides I am not a petite woman."

"It could have been quite a different story though if you were to take Vinit's place on our wedding night."

"We could have been practically inseparable for a year or so."

"Honey," she said looking at me with sultry eyes, "why don't you prepare me while I prepare Kishanchanji for the grand finale."

Kishanchanji closed his eyes as Manisha started pleasuring him and I moved to my position between her legs, she too responded soon after. It was a very short episode as Kishanchanji quickly moved to his position between her legs. He had propped up her butt with the help of pillow to allow for maximum friction with his strokes and lined up his penis at the entrance. I had moved to her side in my original position looking at the spectacle that was about to start.

"Ah, honey," she said, pulling me with my pecker.

"You ought to help Kishanchanji. This is no ordinary reason why he is mounting your wife."

As I leaned forward reluctantly and held his penis between my thumb and index finger to guide it to the honey pot. She moved her hand from my pecker to my anus and probed it gently.

"Stroke it a little honey," she quipped, "given his age he needs a little bit of stimulation."

She increased the pressure as I tried hesitantly to provide him some stimulation.

"Come on Vinit," smirked Kishanchanji.

"You can do better than that," he said and forced my hand to grasp his pecker in my hand fully.

"Don't worry - I won't get any wrong ideas," he assured. In about a minute his pecker firmed up significantly and Manisha breached my sphincter muscles.

Finally, I lined up his penis against her opening but Kishanchanji was in no mood to push ahead yet. He waited there.

"Don't just wait there Vinit," he gently urged, "your wife needs to be ready as well."

"Rub it around the opening - women love that feeling."

I had already sensed that Manisha was lubricating quite heavily and there was absolutely no need for that titillation but I did as requested and heard the familiar sounds from Manisha again. Within a few moments I found Manisha lifting her bum to bridge the gap and trying to pull Kishanchanji in.

"Say it," said Kishanchanji as he teased her, pulling back in response to her urges.

"Come on Kishanchanji," she pleaded, her words shaky and her breath labored.

"Don't waste any time - make me yours - knock me up."

"You still haven't said it," he mockingly said.

She tentatively looked at me and I looked at her.

"Don't make me do that," she pleaded.

"You have to admit it," he said pushing her. She hesitated and looked at me again. He wasn't yielding and she was petrified to say what he wanted to hear from her. I knew he wanted her to plead to inseminate her but that she had already done.

She finally nodded and bit her lip. Finally, Kishanchanji pushed ever so lightly until the very tip of his penis went into the folds of her pussy. She tugged onto my penis and called me to come near her. Although my attention was riveted to the main spectacle but Manisha eyes conveyed me that she needed me. As I trundled back to her she pulled me to her and I knew that she wanted me to lie next to her.

"Hold me honey," she said, as I lay down next to her.

"We are going to make a baby." She groaned as Kishanchanji thrust into her with mighty stroke. She started kissing me tenderly and within a few moments the magic was working.

"I am so proud of you," she said, "for letting Kishanchanji impregnate your wife." Her breathing was labored already.

"I wish you had done this early," she said, looking into my eyes. It was a question not a remark.

"How early?" I asked.

"I wish Tushar was Kishanchanji's son," she said between her labored breathing and grunts. She had entered a trance like state that usually lasted a few fleeting moments during our session but here it just seemed that this was only the beginning. She once again moved her hand to my flaccid penis that lost erection. Her mouth was open and she was in a delirious state where all her attention was focused on the feelings emanating from her pussy.

"Wish you had let him take me on our wedding night," she added as she went down the rabbit hole. Now it was not a matter of titillation; it was an expression of her thoughts as they came. She was incapable of interfering due to the semi orgasmic state that she had entered.

Kishanchanji gathered tempo and now her grunts became louder and were perfectly synchronized with his strokes.

"Fuck me honey," she urged me, "Make me pregnant." She had made a sheath of her hand and urged me to screw her. This was affecting my ability to procrastinate my ejaculation and I tacitly conveyed this to by pushing her hand away but she didn't relent and urged me to continue whilst kissing me. A few moments later I tried that again and yet again she didn't relent. By now she was feverishly enjoying the session. Her lips were glued to mine and she was intensely kissing me.

Kishanchanji had been ploughing her for well over ten minutes now and she had perhaps touched her orgasm already but it just didn't seem that Kishanchanji was anywhere near his orgasm. Again, it just didn't seem his lack of ideal physique had anything to do with his performance in bed.

Manisha was tiring off and urged to change positions.

"Take me from back, Kishanchanji," she exhaled, getting from her position.

"Let me taste it first," she said, as Kishanchanji stood up on the bed. She pulled him with her hands on his butt and sucked in his large penis that was dripping with their juices. She moved her hand to my pecker as I sat right next to her watching her bob her head on his penis trying to in vain to stuff that penis as thick as a baseball bat into her mouth. I played with her breasts staring at her lips that were muscling their way onto his penis that engorged with blood due to all the pumping.

She patted on his bum indicating that she was ready and let go of his penis and then in a sudden move turned to me and kissed me. It was wet and sloppy; she made me taste their combined juices without any inhibition. Kishanchanji asked her to get on all the fours.

"Oh no, Kishanchanji," she said.

"I want my husband to know," she said, "why it is you who is impregnating his wife and not him."

"Apart from the duration you can last," she added, "there is yet another thing that you excel at."

She adjusted the pillow and quickly lay astride it with her pelvis on top of it.

"I see," Kishanchanji understood.

"Check it out honey," she said, "he not only can put it inside in this position but also make me cum in no time."

"Vinit's slips out quite easily," she remarked to him.

And to my utter dismay the next ten minutes Kishanchanji fucked her for what seemed like a fuckathon. Manisha was completely crushed under his weight; despite his height, he outweighed Manisha by about 30 pounds. She screamed in ecstasy as each stroke of Kishanchanji launched her into uncharted territory with his penis quite certainly knocking on her cervix. And finally, she held onto his thigh as he ejaculated inside her with groaning loudly. Kishanchanji was lost in bliss but Manisha gave me a smile as she received his seed.

Kishanchanji collapsed on top of her. His whole body floppily resting on Manisha. It just seemed as if a slender Arabian horse was forced to be bred by a pony. As I had mentioned he was much overweight and despite Manisha's voluptuous frame he dwarfed her in girth but lengthwise Manisha was much taller. She patiently waited under him; in fact she urged him not to move. Eventually Kishanchanji rolled off; having ensured that sufficient of his semen made it home.

She requested me to find her pantie and then wearing it to protect the bedsheet from spots; she proceeded to clean his slimy penis of all the remnants. Kishanchanji didn't quite care for it but was glad that she did it without him requesting.

"Now go have fun with your husband," he said.

"Not here," he remarked, "and don't make any noise."

She quickly turned off the light and held my hand and took me to our abode. Kishanchanji turned to the other side. Without saying anything in the dark, she found my lips with her hand and planted her lips on mine. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and transferred the slimy substance into my mouth without hesitation. She held to me lovingly while kissing me in a languid manner, making sure that I got a real taste for their juices.

She took about a minute or so and then whispered into my ear, "I am more than done for today."

"But, I want you to eat me," she added.

"Lap it up every single drop," she added in her teasing voice.

"Show me that you are glad a real stud has fucked your wife!"

She motioned me to climb the bed and after I was settled in my position. She climbed after me and without any further talk, she straddled my face and with a minor adjustment she lowered her pelvis right on top of me and then she smudged her pantie covered pussy on my mouth. The slimy substance had permeated through her pantie and by now the strong pungent odor didn't unnerve me. I parted my lips and she slid aside the gusset of her pantie to let it all drop into my mouth. It was thick and sticky and didn't easily drool into my mouth.

Manisha pulled out my pecker that was losing its erection and stroked it to perfection - within the next couple of minutes I ejaculated in her hand. She made sure that I did it all inside my underwear. It was a mess but I was glad that my pending frustration had been relieved.

Manisha finally lay aside me and lovingly whispered, "I love you."

"He must be extremely pleased with you," she continued.

"If only you had invited him to our bedroom on our wedding night, you wouldn't have to suffer from the humiliation he would throw at you."

"Is that the reason?" I blurted.

"Ssh..." she hushed me.

"Yes."

"He had been staking his alpha male claim," she answered, "but I wasn't quite ready back then."

"Now he knows that you won't challenge him ever," she said, "on this front."

"Are you happy though?" she asked.

"We pushed you a lot more than usual," she added in concerned tone.

"Don't worry," she assured, "this is a secret between us three."

"Is this only for the three years?" I asked.

She didn't answer; her hand gently massaged my chest, particularly focusing on my nipples.

"What would you like?" she asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"You have something on your mind."

"No."

"Think," she said pushing me.

"Are you going back to the vanilla lifestyle again?"

I didn't answer. But I thought, the answer was clear to both of us.

"What is on your mind?" I asked after a few moments of painful silence.

She shook her head, "nothing."

"You have planned this all over - you have master plan already."

She smiled.

"Physically I want to belong to Kishanchanji," she said, "but emotionally I don't want to be distanced from you."

"Kishanchanji wants me both physically and emotionally."

"And then Amirchanji desires me physically as well."

"All of this is not possible unless you accept a lesser role in our married life," she added after a brief pause.

"You don't want to have sex with me," I uttered in a dejected tone.

"Quite the contrary," she said, "I would like to have sex with you every night."

"It just that on certain nights I may be too tired to allow for penetrative sex," she said, "like today."

"And I want to sleep in your arms every night!"

"And Kishanchanji would be putting buns in your oven?"

She giggled.

"He is trying hard," she whispered, "but there is no chance."

"What?"

I was stunned by her admission.

"You are on pills?"

"Yes," she seethed.

"Really?"

"Yes."

"He doesn't know - this is a secret between us."

"You didn't want to get pregnant from him?" I said elated.

"I didnt' say that."

"Then?"

"It is complicated," she said.

"Why don't you sleep on it and we talk when get back," she said and slept in my arms. She headed back in the wee hours in the morning to her other (primary) husband and to my dismay I found her encouraging him for a fuck session again. Kishanchanji wasn't very eager but finally did let her have her way. This time she rode him in cowgirl position and there for the last few minutes Kishanchanji fucked her again. She saw me watching them quietly and after finishing her last act, which was cleaning up his penis, she returned back to me. Once again, she nonchalantly planted her lips on mine and expected me to part my lips and welcome her tongue. Kishanchanji wasn't paying any attention to us was quite possibly already dozing off.

She ensured my face was smudged with their juices once more and then whispered, "there is more of it down there."

"And guess what," she added, "after you are done, you can screw your wife."

And then there was a repeat of what happened earlier with much pleasant ending for me. It took me a little longer this time around due to my earlier ejaculation and her dilated pussy.

to be contd...

vyasya
vyasya
983 Followers