Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers

"Jesus, you sure can suck pussy." she moaned as my finger slid inside her.

A few seconds later, Dom eased my face away from her pussy, reaching down she took hold of my cock and pulled it upwards with urgency.

"You can lick it later." she whispered. "I wanna fuck you right now."

I steadied myself between her thighs and leaned forwards, her fingers placing the head of my eager cock at her opening. Dom whimpered and pushed up against me as my cock slid slowly inside her for the first time. Her pussy was surprisingly tight as she took the first few inches, then she placed her hand against my navel and stopped me penetrating further. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, her powerful constrictions forcing my cock outwards until it was sitting just inside her opening. Her contractions then eased and my cock slid inwards just a little deeper than before, again using her pussy muscles Dom squeezed my cock back outwards. I looked down in amazement my cock was forced from Dom's pussy before she relaxed and let slide back in again. It felt fabulous; the tightness of her pussy completely hugged my shaft like a vice. Again I waited for her contractions to ebb before sliding inwards again, this time to the hilt.

"Don't go in too far." Dom whispered. "I can't do it if you go in all the way."

I leaned backwards until my shaft was about half way in; Dom then squeezed my cock from her several times. Her hand slipped downwards, her forefinger slid over her clit and began to tweak it slowly. We continued to play our little game, but every now and then I would push hard into the hilt before withdrawing, her eyes began to close as her pleasure mounted.

"See if you can put a finger inside me, but don't take your cock out." she murmured.

I place my forefinger at her opening above my cock and applied pressure until it penetrated her lips.

"Mmmmm, that's it." she whispered. "Now push upwards a bit, right onto my G spot."

A big smile appeared on her face, "Mmmmmmmm, that's it right there, just keep doing that."

Dom suddenly stopped and held me still with her thighs.

She looked across at Katie, "Can you get me a towel; I'm probably gonna cum all over the place in a minute."

As Katie left the room, Dom looked up at me and grinned, "You're fucking good at this. There's not too many guys who can make me cum this quick."

Katie returned and flung a towel at Dom who deftly placed it under her buttocks. She then began to roll her pussy up and down my shaft signalling that it was time to continue.

It took Dom a short time to get back into her rhythm once she had got comfortable. Her legs were now around my buttocks so she could control the speed of my entry.

It was a most complex scenario, my cock half inside Dom's tight pussy along with my finger which was teasing her g-spot. Dom was tormenting her clitoris with her own finger while at the same time contracting and relaxing her pussy. I lost track of time as we gently rocked against each other, but the pleasure on Dom's pretty face was plain to see. Her brow was glowing with perspiration, her half closed eyes glazed as if in a comatose state. I could see her bottom lip changing colour as her teeth squeezed down on it. Her breathing was erratic and the trembling in her body building slowly. Then a little smile appeared on her lips.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeees." she whimpered as her body tensed and pushed up onto my cock.

I felt her pussy flood with juices of her orgasm, the pressure of which soaked my navel and thighs as she rocked hard against me. The added juices resulted in loud slapping noises as we pummelled against each other, Dom's little cries of pleasure filling the room. Just when I thought Dom would start to slow down, she fell forwards against me and pushed me backwards down onto the carpet. She was upon me in an instant, her frantic hands guiding my cock into her sopping pussy.

Placing her hands on my shoulders, she began to ride me hard. I looked up into her desperate face, her big eyes focused on mine. She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss

"Fuck, you've really got me going now." she said confidently. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

This was now all about Dom's pleasure. She rode me hard, so hard that I had to support her swinging breasts in my hands to stop them beating herself half to death. Her pussy although sopping wet; still held me tight enough so that my cock did not fall out once. Looking down, I could see my proud shaft standing to attention between her wet thighs as it disappeared time and time again between her pussy lips. I lay still and took my punishment trying to ignore the first inkling of an orgasm. Sensing I was getting myself in trouble, Dom slowed down and then stopped. Sliding her feet under her, she deftly raised herself until my cock slipped from her pussy. Reaching for the towel, she wiped her pussy and then my thighs while staying away from my cock.

Dom looked over at Katie and grinned, "He's fucking good at this, can I take him home?"

Katie shook her head.

"No, you can't." she replied in a shaky voice. "He's mine."

"Mmmm, pity. I could sure use him."

I looked over at Katie, the redness around her eyes told of her torment and my heart went out to her. The passion of the moment began to ebb, but Dom lowered her pussy onto my cock and dropped her breasts over my face and began to slap me with them. She then rolled to the side and pulled me onto top of her. With her legs wrapped firmly around me, Dom began rock me from beneath. Again I could feel her pussy lips contracting tightly on my shaft and then relaxing. For the first time I began to take control and began to ride Dom slowly with long strokes. She took my face in her hands and guided my lips to hers, our kisses long and passionate as we gently made love.

"Hey Katie." Dom asked between kisses. "The carpet's getting a bit hard on my back. Can we use your bed?"

"No, I rather you didn't." Katie replied.

"Aw fuck." Dom replied.

Dom then reached across to the couch, pulled one of the squabs onto the floor and placed in under her buttocks as best she could.

We both lost rack of time as we rolled back and forth on the floor. Dom showed no sigh of giving up, she just loved to fuck she confessed more than once. By this time our bodies were slippery with sweat, Dom's pussy lips pink and swollen from my assault. Several times I'd been on the brink of filling her pussy with my cum, but each time had managed brave restraint. I offered to do her doggy, but she declined on the basis that she didn't want me looking at her fat arse. When I suggest that I quite liked her arse; and that didn't think it was at all fat, she kissed me and squeezed my cock with her pussy. She blatantly suggested that she would like my cock in her arse, but now wasn't the time or place. Such a fine innocent girl I thought to myself.

We eventually came up for air, and it was only then that we noticed Katie had vanished. I searched the apartment while Dom downed a glass of wine and then poured me one.

"Don't get distracted, we ain't finished yet." she smirked while reaching down for my wilting cock and massaging it.

Again my concern for Katie faded as Dom sunk to her knees and took me deep into her warm mouth. Placing her lips just over the head, her tongue began working up and down the eye, and my most sensitive glands below. She kept tormenting me until my knees began to buckle. Easing me back onto the chair, Dom slid up and straddled, my cock again sinking into her accommodating pussy. She leaned forward and began kissing me while slowly rolling her pussy up and down my cock.

"So, how do you want to cum?" she asked between kisses.

"What are my options?" I asked in a most business manner.

"Mmmm, well you could cum inside me, a nice little hand job, or I could blow you." Dom replied.

"A nice little blow job would be nice." I suggested.

Dom chuckled, "I thought you'd say that, but I'm warning you I don't swallow."

If I thought Dom was going to get straight onto blowing me, I was sadly disappointed. Dom continued to sit astride my legs and ride me, she liked me tweaking and sucking her nipples. I'd never met a girl who could stay so wet for so long. Not at any time did she need any lubrication apart from her own natural juices. Eventually she climbed down from the chair and took a sip of wine. I gazed across at her voluptuous curves which glistened with sweat, as she turned and faces me; my eyes fell to her inner thighs which were a serious pink from our bodies rubbing against each other. Her strip of dark pubic curls was matted flat against her navel and below the V of her slit looking most swollen. I tore my eyes upwards to her full breasts which hung heavy.

"Fuck, you've got a great body." I said.

Dom smiled, "Thanks. I have to work hard to keep it like this, only have to look at food to put on weight."

She took two more sips at her wine and then placed her glass on the floor. Tossing a pillow onto the floor in front of me, she then lowered herself to her knees. My cock was soon between her warm lips, her tongue gently teasing me into a more intense arousal. For a minute or so, she played with my cock and balls, lots of little licks and kisses came my way. Then she got down to business.

I gazed down at my swollen cock, the head sat comfortably in Dom's mouth as she suckled and licked, her hand sliding swiftly up and down the shaft with a twisting motion. It felt fucking fantastic and my orgasm should have arrived swiftly, but alas my age began to show. I had been erect for so long and had successfully restrained myself from cumming. But when just I wanted to, I couldn't quite manage it. Dom continued to work me for some time but then slowed and looked up at me.

"Having trouble?" she asked.

"Yeah, can't quite get there." I sheepishly confessed.

She smiled, "Its okay, a lot of guys much younger than you struggle to cum when they've been up for a while."

That made me feel a bit better and I grinned in appreciation. Dom got to her feet and looked for her handbag which was beside the couch; she rummaged for a few seconds and pulled out a bottle of lube. She retuned to my cock and dribbled a long line down the shaft. I moaned as she rubbed the slippery moisture over my cock with both hands.

"Fucking good stuff this Gun Oil, best lube around." she offered before dropping her mouth smoothly over my cock.

The lube did indeed make a difference and I settled back as Dom began coaxed me slowly towards my well earned orgasm. Twice I got agonisingly close to it, but each time I failed at the brink. As Dom brought me close again, I felt her finger gently probing my anus and a little push allowed it to slip in. I was wracked with confusion as my orgasm neared, her finger probing gently upwards proving a sensation that I'd never experienced before. I heard myself cry out with intense ecstasy as my cum flew high into the air and landing in Dom's hair and forehead below. Her skilful hands continued to work me as I fired more and more cum onto her face, she took it well but closed her eyes until I finished.

It wasn't a pretty sight that awaited me when I regained my senses after the most intense orgasm I can remember. Two large globules of cum sat nicely on Dom's hair; another running her forehead and was oozing down towards her nose. I had missed the rest of her face but decorated her neck quite nicely. Her hands were a gooey mess of lube and cum. Dom smiled sweetly up at me as she smeared her hands over my chest.

"That was lots, I didn't expect that much." she commented while sliding up onto my lap and guiding my cock back inside her slippery pussy. "Just stay still, I want to feel your cock go down inside me. Can you hook the towel with your foot?"

I managed to secure the towel and wiped my cum from Dom's body as she asked. She sat still and squeezed my wilting cock with her pussy muscles every few seconds which seemed to give her some pleasure. Eventually she slipped backwards until my cock dropped from her and then snuggled in beside me.

"You might be a bit older than me, but that was the best fucking I've had for a long time. There's no regrets on my part, that's for sure."

"Thanks." I replied.

"And don't be too hard on Katie for fucking that black dude." she added. "It was a fantasy of mine too, I eventually hooked with a black guy and it was real good. Don't know whether I'd do it again, might if the circumstances were right."

"It's Katie being hard on herself, she's the one who's struggling with it." I replied.

"People have too many hang ups about sex." Dom offered after a few seconds of silence. "Everyone should explore their fantasies. If you want to do something, then just do it. Life's too short to die wondering and regretting that you didn't."

"What would your boyfriend say to us doing it?"

Dom shrugged, "He wouldn't like it. But it's my body and I'll do what I want with it. As I said, there's no regrets on my part."

It was nice just sitting and cuddling each other, our hands gently caressing each other. Dom placed my hand on her nipples and got me to rub them, then she pushed my hand down between her thighs.

"Play with my clit a bit." she asked.

"Shit, haven't you had enough?" I laughed.

She gave me a playful peck on the lips, "Yeah, fucking I have. But I like my clit being played with after I've cum."

"I bet your boyfriend has trouble keeping up with you."

Dom laughed," Yeah sometimes, but when he can't I just play with myself. Its good old fun selfish sex and not be laughed at."

Her hand eventually found my cock and began to tease it. Even thought it had just had a great workout, it soon started to harden.

"Wanna go again?" she asked.

I laughed, "Are you serious?"

"Mmmm, I might be. My brain thinks so, but I dunno whether my pussy could take it."

We looked at each and grinned, and agreed that it was probably more than either of could handle.

Eventually our cooling bodies succumbed to the chilly air, to beat the increasing goose bumps we headed for the shower. One thing about Dom was that she never lost her affectionate nature. In the shower she soaped me down rinsed me and then dried me with a nice warm towel. It was with some regret that I watched her slide her voluptuous figure back into her clothes. Our last kiss was long and playful. Then she wrote her phone number on my hand just in case I wanted to get together again.

The reality of the situation returned the second Dom closed the door on her way out. The big question was where Katie had disappeared to. Obviously the sight of me and Dom together was too much for her to handle, which was perfectly understandable. By this time it was well after midnight and my worry for her began to kick in. I tried her cell phone several times during the next few hours, but it was switched off. In my exhausted state I fell onto the same bed on which Katie and I had spent many enjoyable hours. I was only going to rest my weary body for a few minutes I told myself, but it was the early morning traffic noise that awoke me of my slumber. Katie's cell phone as still turned off, and a brisk call to her close friends proved a complete waste of time.

Thursday was a busy day work wise, and I had no option but to attend to the duties for which I was well paid. Every hour I tried to contact Katie on her cell phone, but with the same results. Later that afternoon I returned to her apartment, the minute I opened the door I knew she hadn't returned. It was still as untidy as I had left it. My concern escalated, I made fruitless calls to the three local hospitals; they had no one of her description that was unidentified. Thursday turned into Friday, and Friday to Saturday and still nothing had changed. A call to the police was not taken seriously; a mature woman going missing for three days after a relationship squabble wasn't high on their list of priorities. There was nothing else for me to do than to wait it out as guilt and worry gnawed my bones.

It was late on Saturday morning as I sat at my office desk in catch up mode that I got the phone call I'd been waiting for. My vigilant neighbour rang to say that there was a woman sitting on the steps of my apartment, her description leaving no doubt it was Katie. As she'd never been to where I was currently living due to the complete lack of visitor parking, her appearance there was more than a surprise. Dropping what I was doing, I and headed for home and found Katie sitting on the top step of my door way. My arrival took her by nervous surprise and my heart went out to her.

I knelt before her and took her hands in mine, "Where have you been, I've been worried sick?"

She half smiled, "Sorry, I wanted some time out to think."

I eased Katie to her feet, "Lets get you inside."

I led Katie to the couch in the lounge where she sat down beside me and cuddled in.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." she whispered and burst into tears.

I let the tears flow and held her close running my fingers slowly through her hair just how she liked me to. The tears finally eased, but Katie clung to me.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to us." she muttered.

"What do you mean?"

She laughed cynically, "Well, I've managed to destroy our relationship. Me fucking Leo and then making you fuck Dominique so I could watch. What sort of relationship is that?

"What's done is done." I replied. "Nothing can change that."

Katie pushed away from me and leaned back on the arm of the couch. Her normally attractive face sad with despair, her usually big eyes red from crying bored into me.

"Tell me, what do you really think of me? Am I a really stupid slut for what I did?"

I thought long and hard before answering because this was a moment that would probably decide our future.

"I don't think you're a slut. Look, our living together before we went to the Caribbean was all about us having fun while it lasted. Did either of us ever think it would last forever? No, I expected you to turf me out the minute you got sick of having me around. When you first thought about getting it on with Leo, we discussed it like adults and don't forget I thought it would be exciting to watch you at it. Which it was. But neither of us considered how it might affect us afterwards, we didn't think it would break us up. And what we didn't consider was how much we meant to each other when we did split. So we're both to blame."

"And what about you and Dom?" she asked after a short hesitation.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I can't say I didn't enjoy it, because I did."

"I FUCKING HATED IT." Katie spat. "I can't explain how much it hurt to watch you stick your cock in her. The smile on her face when you stuck it in her, and the look on your face when she sucked your cock. And then she wanted to use my bed to fuck your brains out. I couldn't stand it. Was she better than me, was her pussy nicer than mine, how many times did she make you cum?"

I shook my head, "Don't go there, you'll only make things worse."

Katie scowled at me as she climbed from the couch, "I need coffee."

I let Katie bang her way in my unfamiliar kitchen as she found the ingredients for her caffeine fix. So, what happens now I asked myself. Is this the parting of the ways, or do we make up? I know what I really wanted, but what did she want. It was just like Katie, from tears to anger in as many minutes, the unpredictability of our relationship again laid bare for us both to see. A few minutes later, she appeared with two cups and handed me one, it was just how I like it. We sipped on our coffee in an uncomfortable silence.

"Do you love me?" she eventually asked.

"Yes."

"I love you too, but we can't go on like this. So this is how I see it. We either finish it right now, or we agree to start again. If you want us to be together, I want you to pack your things right now and move back in with me."

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,047 Followers