Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers

"Let's start packing." I replied without hesitation."

Katie smiled, she placed her cup on the carpet and swung her long body over mine and sat astride me. She kissed her way down my forehead and eyes and then rested her warm lips on mine. Our tongues met and slowly caressed, and we stayed that way for many minutes confirming our feelings for each other. Her body felt nice against me, her thighs gripping me tightly. Katie felt me harden beneath her and frowned.

"You must be joking. One of the most emotional moments in our relationship, and you wanna fuck?"

"Sorry, couldn't help myself." I replied smugly.

"I thought you wanted all of me, not just my pussy." she suggested.

"Nah, just your pussy and your fifty inch TV is all I really need." I offered bravely.

"Maybe I had too high expectations." was her prompt reply.

As the following weeks turned to months, neither Katie nor I regretted getting back together again. I guess Katie changed the most, certainly more caring and affectionate than ever before. In saying that, she also had no hesitation putting me in place when stepping out of line. Katie was a good soul mate, fun to be with and good to live with. Our sex life had also changed, and the best way to explain it was that we made love to each other. It was exquisite sex, demanding and fulfilling in every way. What happened with Leo and Dom were taboo subjects which have hopefully been put behind us. Only once did we discuss it after a bed time romp. The real question was whether we would be together now if Katie hadn't ever laid eyes on Leo. In other words, did Katie and Leo in bed together trigger a whole lot of reactions that made us really rethink our feelings for each other? How complicated is that? The struggle for us will be putting the whole thing behind us, and I think we are doing a good job of it. So please, don't think ill of us and wish us the best for our future together.

Bazzza
Bazzza
1,044 Followers