Cuckolding: The Married Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You said you did it for me. If that's true then why didn't you pick a fantasy of a good looking woman, maybe even a black one, with a great body and nice tits. I could have done her while you watched. I could have gotten between her legs and ate out her cunt while you just sat there. She could have given me a blow job and then I could have fucked her royally while you watched. Then I could have put my cock up her ass till she came. Then you could have sucked her shit off my cock."

"How does that sound, Mary?" She was crying. "Well, Mary, would you have liked that?"

She said, "No, Dan," very quietly.

I said, "What, Mary? I can't hear you."

She said, "No, Dan, I don't want to see you with another woman."

"Why not, Mary?"

She said, "Because I love you, Dan, and I want to be your woman. I don't want to see you with other women," as she cried loudly.

I said, "Then, Mary, what would make you think that I would want to see you with other men then? Keep thinking about it, Mary, and just maybe you'll get an idea how I feel."

She looked at me and said, "Dan, I'm so sorry."

I said, "Of course you are but sorry doesn't cut it right now." Then I got up and walked out.

Bob had an appointment with the judge and prosecutor. After both of them listened to Mary's deposition the judge said she would not have to testify for the prosecution against her husband. Bob asked the prosecutor about Mary's allegation about the rape charges, where she said she told them to stop, her saying no and of course them forcing themselves on her.

The prosecutor said, "She might have just changed her story to help her husband. She didn't say it to the police. I believe we still have a strong case even without Mary's testimony and we are going to continue to prosecute Dan."

Dan had to start back to work but kept a low profile. He put in his time and then went back to his apartment. He didn't talk to Mary. He really missed her but after what she did he didn't know if he could ever forgive her. He talked to his daughter Marie every couple of days. He wanted to keep in touch and at the same time find out what Mary was doing. His other married kids talked to him about once a week. The situation was a strain on everyone.

Marie did get her mother to talk to her and tell her what happened. Mary tried to explain without getting too much into the intimate details. Marie was so mad she got up and walked out on her mom. She said she would stay with a friend till she cools down. A few days latter she went back home to see her mom. They both just sat down and cried. They wanted to hold their family together and right now all they had was each other. Even though she hated her mom for what she did to me she still loved her as her mom.

*

Comments welcome

DG Hear

12