All Comments on 'Cuckolding'

by danihughes99

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

pigs can write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Never Understood....

Why people like this stay married. Why? Divorce hubby and move on. Staying with him is the ultimate disrespect. I did notice you never said you loved your husband and by your actions you don't. Pretty sad if you ask me A middle aged skank Yuk

Zed56Zed56over 10 years ago
Selfish Tramp

. I guess Dani is the center of her own universe. What takes place outside that has no effect on anyone Selfish, self centered and just plain nasty. Run Bill Run.

librarian_jimlibrarian_jimover 10 years ago
Pregnant and "approaching fifty"?

Not likely, unless she's "approaching fifty" from a distance, say 8 or 9 years...

kelchakelchaover 10 years ago
A Well Written Tale

Too bad you ended it just when it would have gotten to the part with the deep emotional pain. Must feed the emotional vampires don't you know.

It seems the motivation for the cheating is fear. The final chapter of life approaches and it terrifies. That little weakling deep inside is screaming in silent agony and terror. It wants to live and to grasp more of life. That terribly exciting new lover is, for just a few moments, worth the potential years of pain you may cause one you supposedly love. What else but fear could cause you to risk such heavy pain to someone one has shared most of life with and with whom you have so many connections.

Potential for immense joy with new life in belly. Would really like to know what happens.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 10 years ago
Should have seen it coming.

As soon as the person switched from 1st to 3rd moving from the description to the actual piece, I should have known the author could not handle the story. Interesting questions (like why do I? ) avoided or muted when pushing the subject away to she. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
how does a bitch in her 50's, get preggo??????

You want to end this story on an impossibility? Truthfully, I merely skimmed most of this, but I never picked up mention of birth control. Assuming she had used "something", but really, didn't think much about it, as you established the "mature" theme with her age. Frankly, the last line shocker ending, would have been better if it was..."hey Bill, I've got an STD". ( Or at least more believable.) Poor Bill, did he ever figure out what a slut she turned into? Was he getting his fair share on the side as well? Do you intend to continue this by submitting an aftermath chapter? If she has a baby, then don't forget to include the down syndrome, or some other such birth defect for realities sake. Or may be she can die from complications during the birth. Anyway, I think you tried hard to share this woman's revelations during her descent through cheating, but I felt it really needed a counter balance as she described her relationship with Bill. She was devolving, but Bill stayed the same? Not bloody likely. But a great flaw in this story is that Bill is barely even a character! He is mentioned so infrequently, that his only purpose in the story seems to be as a device to show how unimportant the concept of marriage seems to be to her. Thoughts of him rarely seem to be on her mind. However, she never mentions the obvious, that she had fallen out of love with Bill. THAT revelation would have required emotion and a confrontation. Apparently, that kind of writing is beyond you, as you cut off the story to end it just before the battle is FINALLY to be joined. So frustrating! It made me grind my teeth, as she smugly describes taking any credit for any sexual improvement with Bill, even as she admits the decline is when she is NOT straying must be because of a lack of guilt. Whether actively cheating or between affairs, if she ever had any guilt, I missed it. Instead, she seemed proud of herself and her slutty accomplishments. Selfish bitches need to learn a lesson, but whatever you do with this story, it will never be as good as others, because these characters never go anywhere to become something better than empty husks, with no emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not so good

I hate to be hard on writers, and I am not a person that a fanatic on grammar and tense. But the switching of perspective made this story so cold and the main character seem so self-absorbed that it really lost all hold on this reader.

I know it is possible for a woman "approaching" 50 to become pregnant. I have known a few who did, but they did it on purpose. This ending seems contrived if only because a woman as self involved as this character would surely taken care of protecting herself even if she would not protect her husband and clearly she was not protecting him either emotionally or physically(STD's).

I will be interested to see if this author continues this or drops it. If she continues I hope that some of the comments here will be of use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm the ex of a woman like this

Suggested everything I could think of, except involve a third person. Didn't work. Got shot down every time. When I found out she was doing the mambo with someone else, I confronted her told her it was either me or them. She said she chose me, but the pictures the PI handed me 3 weeks later said otherwise.

I walked, got a good lawyer, paid the "share my assets the bitch fee", and signed the papers.

Now she can bang whoever she wants. And when she did call, I made it a point to ignore it. After 6 months, she gave up.

Am I lonely? Yes. Am I bitter? Not so much any more. Would I ever take her back?

Hell no! I don't have any room in my life for a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Maybe you should grow up and stop acting like a hormone riddled teenager you immoral gutter slut! That's what is wrong with the world and relationships these days. Not having fun I guess I'll just cheat. I guess if you're a piece of shit excuse for a person then you don't mind fucking people over. The good thing is the bitch will be lonely and not a single person will give a shit because she is morally bankrupt sad excuse for a person!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
To ex Anon and to others

@ Ex Anon Your humorous answer comment is good one, but try to write a BTB or a Consequence story from a clueless story. Against the most willing cuckold stories (maninconn wrote Consequence story from Willing Cuckold story) the Clueless husband stories are very good RAW MATERIALS to imagine, how you could write this or that stories to be Consequence or BTB story. Unfortunatelly I am not native English speaking person but I wrote 8 BTB stories and my all 8 stories origin from thinking along some Clueless Husband stories. My advice is not for Ex Anon only, but other sexual majority Readers. To begin to think along a Clueless Husband story and to imagin a Consequence and BTB end and some readers of these sort of readers will get idea to start writing..................I began with this method against I am not native speaker at all........

forestboy1865forestboy1865over 10 years ago
utter dirty diseased bitch

If u was my mother I would pray u died a painful death, bill don't deserve a cheap old slut who is so selfish. I hope u grow old lonely with no contact from your children and u never see your grandchildren, I hope bill meet a nice woman, whores r easy fuks but no man wants one for a wife ,bit of luck pregnancy will kill you skank

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very wrong in one aspect

your write, "fifty, a terrible age for women", NOT TRUE, I am a women over 50, its great, kids all left home and married, grandchildren, no mortgage, both hubby and myself working, own our own cars, no pressure, we are free to do as we please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Who wants to fuck an old bag ?!

I understand Cindy Crawford at 50 may be still a good fuck, but such woman are not really every next corner, ay?! So for sure this Dani is a putrid old bag wich only retarded may fancy to shag.

One star is far to much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chris - more fag shit on this site. Is this author related to those two retards Wedjat & 2ndthoughts?

Quit submitting this fetal matter.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 10 years ago
The Assumption Here

Is that sex is all there is, or at least the only important thing, in a relationship. My sister's husband came home from Iraq a cripple below the waist, with no ability to have normal sex. They are the most loving and caring couple I know. You either love him or not. In this case, apparently not.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Jumpy

One of those stories that might work better if re-read several times...first, just read it...second, read it with a notebook and pen and write down the chronology and associated events... third...just read it again, reminding yourself from your notes who is doing (or re-doing, or undoing) what with whom!

Can't go higher than a 3...overlong and too convoluted

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mature age sex

Do some readers think that women over a "certain age" aren't sexy and don't have desires?

My wife is 50 and I'm 62. We fuck every day, sometimes twice or three times and have a collection of sex toys we use use regularly. Can I tell you that her pussy gets sopping wet, she loves a good licking, a hard fuck as well as taking it up the ass. Plus she gives head better than any woman I've ever been with, and there have been a few. Her lingerie collection would leave many guys speechless and drooling if they saw it.

And don't get me started on fantasies or erotic stories...

So no more bashing the over 50's, ok?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I enjoyed your story

Thank you for writing this wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cuckolding? Really?

Read like ordinary cheating if you ask me. Hubby was never really a part of the equation until she said she ws pregnant. Pregnant? Talk about Sci Fi

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 10 years ago
hope the over the hill cheating cunt gets beaten and raped

i dont think i have EVER hated anyone as much as this cunt. shevus married... If her sex drive changes the HUSBAND has the right to know first.

This has NOTHING to do with female socialization process. ...whatever the fuck that means. Its common deceny

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
Simply from the introduction

You are a selfish, childish, sophomoric, and shallow woman. I'm sorry your husband ended up wasting the majority of his adult life with you. I hope you have no children because you'd be a lousy role model and they would have pased your level of maturity by now. I don't usually attack the author as the character but you imply that this is either your current lifestyle or one you'd choose if possible (meaning that goes beyond fantasy). You make me ill thinking we're of similar ages. "Poor me, poor me, poor me." Ugh!

HeartDrivenStillHeartDrivenStillover 10 years ago
Just a Thought

You obviously either lived or wanted to live like the character you wrote about. I saw in your Biography that your attached so Why don't you make your Hubby Your Cuckold? I mean your obviously still attractive and have the sex drive for it and he obviously needs to get his restarted. You might find that he could be thrilled to worship you at your Pussy after you finish with another guy.

Like I say Just a thought, Plus it has the added benifit of not cheating on him or treating him like a fool

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well lets see what we have

- A cheating slut

- A husband with an IQ of 10

- Multiple sex partners and probably several STD's

- She's pregnant

I don't think you missed any cliches. Of course you had nothing original, clever or interesting in this pile of garbage.

bigdnc13bigdnc13almost 9 years ago
Good Start!

What happens next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wanna know why you're unfaithful again and again?

You're a whore. BS of I'm bored,I've got daddy issues,I've got mommy issues,I was abused,I'm very pretty,I'm blah blah blah. If you ever loved your husband divorce him that way he can have the life he deserves. I'm sure some lovely woman will scoop him right up. Be a whore on your dime not his.

moritomoritoover 6 years ago
Mistake

IT'S A MISTAKE to say that the age of forty-five "is a traumatic time for all the women"!IT'S NOT AT ALL LIKE THAT!If it was like that for you that DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT to believe that it's the same for every woman!Stop fiinding all sorts of excuses for your infidelities!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

so he will dump the slut or will he be a wimp and keep her and someone elses baby

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Baaaaa!

She will convince him that " it wii make their marrisge stonger" what bullshit, BTB!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous