Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
194 Followers

"No, I don't think so. You have already done your part as you will be paying the bill," she said with a smile. "Of course, the work will cause some disturbances in the house for some time. However, that should not be a problem for you given that you work late in the evening and that your bedroom is in a distant part of the house."

"Yes, Ms. Amanda," I replied. "Thanks for taking charge of that project, for the pleasure of Master and Madam. I wish you a good night."

"Good night, wayne," she replied.

*****

A good number of days passed. Working at the office every day, I barely noticed the refurbishing work being performed in the large main bedroom. When I came in the house after a good day of work one early evening, Amanda greeted me at the door with Zoe.

"Please come and see the new transformed bedroom. The work is finished. I am sure that you will like it. You deserve to see it after all, as you will be in that room quite often as Master's and Madam's personal servant."

When we entered the room, I was flabbergasted. It was a superb, plush setting. Everything was white, from the huge canopy bed with its sheer drapes all around to the carpet, furniture and drapes in the large bay window. There was also a new white leather loveseat, a comfortable white leather armchair and a small round table with two chairs that could be used by the couple for eating if they wished. The place was very luminous and peaceful, quite fitting for newlyweds, who now had their own intimate marital quarters. And Amanda had thought of enhancing the atmosphere with a light jasmine fragrance. I also noticed that she had the delicate idea of having a few essential oils burners installed for providing environmental fragrancing.

"I thank and congratulate you for having managed that beautiful project, Ms. Amanda," I said in a lowly flattering voice.

"You are most welcome, wayne," she replied. "I am sure that Master and Madam will be quite pleased when they come back, which is in three days now. I can't wait to see them. I missed them very much."

"I do miss them very much too," I continued. "With their return, a whole new life will begin for us," I said, looking at them.

"What you say could not be truer," Amanda said. "Now let's go for diner."

"Yes, I am so hungry, aunt Amy," said Zoe, lifting her right hand while looking at me. I took her hand and kissed it gently. She was such a nice and pretty young lady. Polite, reserved and soft, yet bold and provocative at the same time. I was wondering what would be Master Faisal's reaction when He sees her for the first time.

Zoe and her aunt had me tamed now. Amanda needed to say only six words: "You know what to do now..."

"Yes, Ms. Amanda."

They both went to the kitchen while I went to take a shower. A few minutes later, I was entering the kitchen, wearing only my steel chastity cage, ready to serve...

*****

In my room that same evening, I was overwhelmed with happiness when I opened my email on my laptop computer. Abida had sent me an email, of which Amanda was receiving a copy.

Dear servant,

As I told you in my previous short email sent from Dubai, this will be the last account of our honeymoon that I send you before our return home, in three days. My Husband and I were informed by Amanda, through email, of your last breach of your chastity vow and, of course, we were disappointed. On the other hand, she told us about your very appropriate behavior and attitude with her and Zoe. This compensates in part for your improper sexual behavior.

As I have so much to tell you this time again, I wrote an account in a Word document attached to this email. I hope that this will reassure you as to my well-being and happiness, which I know is of utmost importance to you. Again, this account represents our gift and symbol of gratitude for the wonderful new world that you enabled us to enter into.

Impatient to read the news from the newlyweds, I immediately opened the document and printed it, then sat on my bed to read it.

*****

Dear servant,

We are now back in Istanbul - earlier than expected as I told you - back from Dubai. We stayed for three nights at the Burj Al Arab Hotel, in a 2-level suite with a panoramic view of the Arabian Gulf with floor-to-ceiling windows and private dedicated butler and maid. Of course, you know that it's a luxury hotel, as you are paying $1,913 US per night as part of your wedding gift to us. We are very grateful to you for that and will never forget your generosity.

As I am writing, it is dark outside in Istanbul. We are in the same suite that we had before leaving for Mecca. We enjoyed a well-deserved late diner (as we are now into the Ramadan) with Faridah. She is now sitting with Faisal on the couch having tea and admiring the beautiful view of the Arabian Gulf through the panoramic window.

I cannot wait to tell you about our pilgrimage to Mecca. I nearly fainted when I saw the Al-Masjid Al-Haram, the Arabic name for the beautiful Sacred Mosque. We joined the thousands of pilgrims walking, while praying in unison, around the Holy Kaaba (the most sacred site in Islam) counterclockwise. As prescribed, we turned around the Kaaba seven times. I was so involved in my worshipping that I was almost in a state of trance, somewhat enhanced by the fact that I had not eaten nor drank since the previous evening as we were in the first days of the Ramadan. To pray in unison with my beloved Husband and the other pilgrims brought me to new heights in my faith that I had not expected to be attainable. Our only regret was that we had done only the Umrah, the "minor" pilgrimage, given that we were not on location at the right time for performing the annual Hajj, the "greater" pilgrimage, which is held during only a few days in the twelfth Muslim lunar month and which gathers millions of worshippers. But we vowed to come back for the Hajj another time, hopefully with our child.

On our way from Mecca to Dubai, we were able to sustain ourselves as we took a night flight. The halal food and drinks were more than welcome as we had fasted all day. After the meal, I prayed, using the beautiful misbaha (string of prayer beads) that Faisal had bought me at Mecca. This is the 33-bead version (there is also the 99-beads version). The beads as such are made of high-grade lapis lazuli and end into a true silver handle adorned with a genuine diamond and a silver tassel. I was crying with joy when my Adored One offered it to me. I vowed to use it once a day for the rest of my life.

A few minutes before landing, I woke up, realizing that I had a sound sleep, my covered head leaning on Faisal's shoulder.

In Dubai, we went straight to the hotel as we were quite tired. It was daylight and we did not eat or drink. After having admired our luxurious suite and the panoramic view we took a shower and went right to bed. To observe Ramadan, we limited ourselves to tender cuddling, without having sex. Nevertheless, I was like in heaven in Faisal's strong black arms. When we woke up, after dusk, I was so hungry for sex that I quickly went down on His already erect penis and played with it and His testicles and soon had my mouth full. After a while, I turned and positioned myself on all four, my thighs wide apart, and begged my Adored One to indulge in our favorite game, that we call "double play". He first enters my vagina very abruptly, which I love, and pumps His huge penis in me several times, up to my cervix, and comes out, only to slowly enter my inviting rectum, now more accustomed to my Husband's wide girth. He then goes back and forth between my wide open holes, His hands on my hips or on my shoulders. Often, He makes me guess which of my holes He's going to choose, making the expectation and lust almost unbearable for me. This went on for a long time, up to 30 minutes, all the while I moaned, whimpered and cried, my now big breasts bouncing around. Faisal likes me to be very vocal, He says that it excites Him a lot. When He grabs my two globes, I know that He is about to ejaculate in me. At that moment, I always beg Him to make Himself the most beautiful Black baby that mankind has ever seen. With a moaning voice, I tell Him that I don't want to have a mulatto, but a true black baby, His beautiful Black baby. It is often at that time that I come loudly and for what seems to be an endless, blissful orgasm. He takes care of me so well! I love Him so much! He is the love of my life!

We played on and off for most of the night. What is wonderful is that I was in my fertile period at that time. About one hour before dawn, half asleep, lying on my back. I felt Faisal laying over me, making Himself heavy, like if He wanted to crush me, and parting my thighs before penetrating His wife. We love that position, indulging in deep non-stop frenchkissing while my beloved Black Man slowly fucks me. He ejaculated in me, His thick semen reaching my cervix. We remained there, lying down peacefully, for a while before to go up and take a shower.

Faisal then called our private butler to order a hearty breakfast in our room, knowing that we would fast all day. After breakfast, we had time for our first prayer of the day, the fajr, after which I chose to cover my naked body with a black full-length cotton abaya for the day, in order to sweat as much as possible for Faisal to take His drenched wife after sunset, and an assorted black hijab [head scarf] leaving my face uncovered. Before leaving the hotel, I would put on a pair of large sunglasses. Of course, I would not go out without putting on my buttplug and adorning my ears, wrists, fingers and toes with numerous jewels to please my Adored One.

We spent the day wandering around in Dubai, shopping in souks and modern shopping centers. We made sure however to stop at mosques for our noon and mid-afternoon prayers. In the Gold Souk, my Husband could not resist the temptation to offer me still some more jewels, such as a pair of oversized large 18k gold hoop earrings - As you know, he likes me to wear an abundance of jewelry. At one shop, I saw a stunning Givenchy 14k gold nose ring to be inserted through a hole in the middle part of the nose. I now knew more about my Adored One's tastes and was getting better at anticipating His expectations. I asked Him if He would like me to wear one, suggesting that I get the piercing done at the tattoo shop in Istanbul when we go for my skull tattoo. He was delighted with my offer, so we bought it. He made me use my Amex card for all our purchases of the day, amounting to several hundred dollars. We thank you so much for having offered me that card. Being both history scholars, we did not want to miss visiting archeological and heritage sites. We concluded our day of visit walking on the Bur Dubai side of the creek promenade and ended up at our hotel.

Arriving in our suite after sunset, I was both exhausted, my body glistening with sweat from the scorching heat of the day, and hungry, having fasted all day. I asked Faisal to order our diner to be delivered in one hour. Leaving the lights off, I opened the drapes of the large panoramic window and admired the vista provided by the modern Dubai all lighted up. We were standing together, cuddling and kissing. After a few minutes, my strong stallion of a husband took me in His arms and brought me on the large couch in front of the window. Knowing that He wanted to take possession of my sweating body, I laid down on my back, spread my bent legs and lifted my abaya, exposing myself. He undressed hastily, laid down heavily on me and penetrated me without further ado.

"Mmmmmm, yes my Love, take me hard, put Your warm semen in my fertile womb," I whispered in my Husband's ear, with my legs crossed around His muscular waist, as if I wanted to keep Him glued to me forever, to make Him be an integral part of my body. "Please impregnate me, my Darling, I was born to bear Your beautiful Black baby," I added with a louder voice, almost crying, while Faisal was burying His enormous prick to the hilt within me. I was completely under the power of my Lover, Husband and Master. After a few minutes, I heard Him groan with lust, shooting His rich sperm deep inside His bitch in heat.

Two days later, we were landing in Istanbul. Once we had passed customs and picked up our heavy luggage, we had difficulty recognizing our dear Faridah, who was there to greet us in the arrival concourse. She was wearing a beautiful turquoise abaya along with a hijab and niqab of the same color, leaving only her eyes exposed. Despite that, I noticed that she was sporting heavy makeup and very long, upturned eyelashes. She obviously wanted to excite her Lover. She readily curtsied at me and kissed my hand, saying "Welcome, Madam, I missed you very much."

"I did miss you very much as well, my dear Precious Pearl," I replied.

"Welcome, Master, I am so happy that You are back," Faridah told my Husband, nearly crying.

"I am happy to see you again, dear Faridah. I see with great pleasure that you are very well dressed, the way I like it," Faisal told her.

In the limousine taking us to the hotel, Faridah and I sat on each side of Faisal. Behind the tinted glasses and the opaque partition separating us from the chauffeur, we had great privacy. The interior was almost like a lounge, very comfortable. We were able to lay back on the large back couch and extend our legs. Faridah almost immediately removed the lower part of her niqab, thereby exposing her heavily made up face and glistening bright red lips. Falling under her spell, Faisal took her in His arms and they indulged in heavy frenchkissing. To show Him that I understood His feelings, I took his left hand and kept it in mine, gently kissing it. I suddenly remembered the gift that I had offered her not long ago here in Istanbul.

"Precious Pearl," I said, "do you still have your silver anklet?"

"Yes, Madam, I have it on all the time. I like it very much, as it's a constant reminder of you," she said, smiling. She raised her right leg, showing us her pretty, dainty foot after removing her thong sandal. I raised my upper body to sit down on the couch and took her foot in my hands. I could not resist kissing her ankle, foot and light-rose painted toes gently, all the while she was frenchkissing my Husband.

Once we were in our suite, it was time for our late afternoon prayer. The three of us went down on our knees, foreheads touching the carpet and prayed together silently.

"I think I will take a warm bath and relax," I told my companions.

"Yes, my beloved, please do," said Faisal. "Faridah and I will get some work done meanwhile. We are still on our honeymoon but I want to keep myself up to date on the office business," He added with a loving smile and kissed me.

Faridah had brought her laptop. They got to the desk in the secondary room and I went to the bathroom.

During our intimate diner in the suite, after sunset as Ramadan rules, we chatted very openly, jumping from one subject to the other, with none taboo. We talked about the very encouraging raise of sales for the Istanbul branch, which was responsible for the Middle East market of the company. We also exchanged views on the history of the Islamic world, which I was more and more interested in, a subject that I wanted to study more deeply once back in LA. The atmosphere was warm and cheerful, a good respite from the hot, toiling day.

We were now sipping tea after dessert. "Precious Pearl," I said. "I guess that you have found a tattoo parlor as agreed..."

"Yes Madam, I have done some research and found the right one," Faridah answered. "The parlor is 212 Golden Arrow. I went there and explained the artwork to be done. The artist who will do your tattoo will be a female who has several years of experience in every aspect of body art. And health and safety is their priority. I also looked at reviews about them on the web, and I did not read any negative comment. They have a very good reputation. They will take care of everything, they will first make your head bald and shiny and then do the tattoo. It's supposed to take two to three hours. Don't worry, I will be alongside you all the time and give you all my support. Furthermore, you already have a tattoo "down there" (she remarked with a shy look, her oversized eyelids moving up and down). You have some experience. Everything will be fine."

"I must admit that I am a little nervous," I commented. "Have you booked the appointment? When is it going to be?"

"It will be the day after tomorrow, Madam, the day before you leave for LA. You will have to keep a dressing for up to 24 hours after the procedure. After removing it, a gentle wash will be required and you will have to let the tattoo air dry and then apply ointment. During the next few days, you will be required to wash and moisture your tattoo, without soaking it. So that's all there will be to do."

"My love, are you sure you want to do this," Faisal asked me. "I don't want you to be forced into that. You're free to change your mind, you know."

"Thank you for asking me, Darling," I replied. "But, remember, I am the one who proposed it. It's my idea. I want to demonstrate in every way my love for You and my obedience as a faithful and loving wife, my Adored One. You gave me the ultimate gift of Your love, to my heart and body. You fulfill me, You make me bloom. So, deep within, I want to do that for the love of You."

Having heard my heartfelt testimony, my Husband hugged me tenderly and kissed my uncovered head.

Really involved in my confidences, I entered into a state of verbal fever, immersed in lust: "My Precious Pearl, you might wonder how a highly educated woman like me, a renowned university professor, has gone so far in deviant kinks, like being tattooed on her pubis and her bald skull, and has so readily converted to the Islam faith, the only true faith, wearing very orthodox Islamic clothing but paradoxically, me who has almost never worn any jewels, now adorns a great lot of them almost everywhere on my body. Don't you wonder why, Precious Pearl?"

Knowing that she could push the game, Faridah readily answered: "Yes, Madam, I am wondering why a classy, sophisticated western lady like you underwent such a radical transformation. Please tell me why!"

"Because I have been conquered, Precious Pearl," I uttered aloud, almost screaming. "I have been conquered by the most adorable Man, the Man who made me discover a whole new world of love and pleasure. He owns me. I belong to Him. He is my Master, my King. I love Him, I worship Him. And I will forever!"

Having shared that confession of love, I closed my eyes and let myself be hug by my beloved Husband.

"Sweetheart, now, please tell us about your sexual attraction for Abida," commented Faisal quite unexpectedly after a short while. "I didn't know that you had a bisexual inclination."

"I felt for that beautiful 22 years old young lady at first sight, my Beloved," I said candidly. "Might it be that I love who You love, my dearest Husband? Knowing that she is Your concubine excited me. Besides, she is so lovable, so gorgeous and so gentle. We got along right away. We are now soul mates."

"You know that sharia [Islamic law] forbids homosexuality, my love, don't you?" said Faisal with a wicked smile. "But given that it is allowed by your husband and that the object of your sinful lesbian love is the concubine of your husband, I consider it to be a minor sin."

"Thank You, my Master," I added. "Among the wishes that I express to Allah in all my prayers, my first wish is to be loved by You as a faithful and obedient wife always, my second one is to give birth to Your beautiful Black Muslim baby and the third one is that Faridah can come live with us in LA soon so that we can live together in love and peace."

submind
submind
194 Followers