Cuckoldry, Spirituality, Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
submind
submind
191 Followers

On those words, Faridah moved over, sat on my lap and cuddled up to me. I hugged her tenderly and kissed her eyelashes on her closed eyes.

"Dear Faridah, I want you to know Madam inside out," Faisal began. "Abida told me that she has a submissive state of mind since she was a young girl, but that her ex-husband has never been able to make that inner submissiveness bloom. Rather, he was, and still is, the most submissive-minded of the two. When you come to LA, you will see that he can be very submissive to Madam and his Master. He is ripe for lowly subservience. But he had the cleverness to propose his wife to find sexual satisfaction and fulfillment outside of their marriage. So, finally, she found me and fell in love with me, who could expand her sub realm, make it attain its limits and even break those limits. That explains why she is now almost insatiable and limitless in her desire to submit and please, as you may have witnessed. Faridah, I know that you are a switch, moving between domination and submission. If Madam ever wants to submit to you in order to fulfill her inner kinks and desires, please make her submit and be very creative and far-going with her. Will you, Faridah?"

His proposal planted in fertile soil. "Yes, Master, I will," she readily answered. And, being already very proactive and craving, she dared to suggest: "If You want to, Master, in LA, after Madam will have her tattoo artwork done, I might ask her occasionally to undress completely for her 'bitch day'. She would put on her most slutty jewels, like the nose ring she wants to be adorned with. That would not be hard for her as she loves to be jeweled up. Then I would put on a studded dog collar on her with a long leash and drive her on all four all around the estate, indoors and outdoors, for all to see. She would be such a beautiful, obedient bitch, with her tattooed head. And imagine her with her pregnant belly that would sway along with her derriere while moving on all four. She would do a gorgeous pregnant bitch. And I would make her stop often and pull on the leash toward me so that she kisses my toes until I tell her to stop. I would encourage her by caressing her bald tattooed head and say 'Good bitch'. And sometimes I would order the bitch to move behind me and lick the ground that I walk on."

"Mmmmmmmm... yes I will want to. That really pleases me, Precious Pearl," said my Husband. "You're such a dirty-minded slut, young lady."

"It does please me very much alsooooo... mmmm..." I uttered in a shaky voice while fingering my clitoris through my wet abaya. "I would beg you to put on me the special buttplug with a tail so that I am really a true bitch. Mmmmmmmm..."

My King then said: "Now I want you, my wife, and you, my concubine, to go take a shower together and come back in the room and play together on the bed in front of me. I want you to be the boldest lesbian lovers. I will sit on the couch naked and watch you. And when I tell you to, you will come over to me and worship my penis together. Now go..."

Faridah and I went right away to the bathroom, undressed and showered. I was glad to see that she was sporting her buttplug. I played removing it slightly and putting it back in, which made her moan. I asked her to keep her heavy makeup and extra-long eyelashes on, admitting to her how much that aroused me.

After our shower, we both proceeded to the bed, where we played for more than one hour for the pleasure of our Black Man. We were very slutty and vocal, exposing to Him our wicked dirty minds. He obviously enjoyed the show, His mighty penis fully erect without Him having to masturbate. Sometimes, He would ask us to perform special acts, for example asking me to expose Faridah's rectum and show Him the rosebud of her buttplug by spreading her buttocks as much as I could. He had me remove the buttplug and train her back hole with my hand covered with oil so that He could sodomize her for the first time, in order that her anus could accept and receive His large penis up to the hilt. She finally was able to accept four fingers. And we were doing as He asked while talking dirty. We both had several orgasms through fondling, frenchkissing, fingering and sucking. Faridah's large, dangling outer lips had such an attraction on me. I couldn't stop sucking on them, having my mouth full of them, which made her come loudly.

At some point, more than one hour after as I mentioned, our Master asked us to come worship His magnificent black penis. We kneeled down at His feet, on each side and began licking and sucking His hard, straight up scepter and testicles, moaning with pleasure. He had his hands behind our heads and was directing our movements. At some points, Faridah and I were almost fighting to have exclusivity of the crown of His scepter in our mouth, so much that we were in fact having a frenzy of frenchkissing on His penis head, groaning and whimpering loudly. After long minutes, we sensed through the pulsations that our Master would soon ejaculate and we were hungrily waiting to be fed. Soon, He let His huge manly tool explode. An enormous flood of white sperm spurted out, making us fight again to get as much of it in our hungry mouths. The pulsating power was so strong that we could not gulp it all in our mouths so that a fair amount of sperm was sprayed on our faces.

The sight of my Husband's semen on Faridah's angelic face and eyelashes made me come right away. We, the two worshippers, then proceeded to lick each other's face clean in a tender, amorous way. I was wondering if I could ever stop kissing and licking my Precious Pearl's face...

It was like heaven on earth...

I am finishing this account on the night that follows that memorable evening. Faisal asked me to do a little sacrifice and stay up to write this "reward" to you. It's now 2:00 a.m. He and Faridah are sleeping soundly. I will join them but not before having prayed with my string of beads and do a bit of reading of the Quran.

I received an email from Amanda telling me that her niece Zoe is now at home. She also told me to take a limousine to come back from the airport as there will be a surprise for us on our arrival at home. I am wondering what it could be...

I am sure that you enjoyed reading my long account, and hope that you did not ejaculate. You know that it's completely forbidden for you.

In conclusion, I want to tell you that our honeymoon will leave unforgettable memories in my mind. It has been the most wonderful part of my life. This said, I hope that my confession does not make you sad. You can console yourself knowing that I am the happiest, most fulfilled woman on earth, thanks to you, dear servant.

Looking forward to seeing you again in two days.

With all my sisterly love,

Madam

It goes without saying that reading my ex-wife's letter made me ejaculate without even touching myself. I wondered what Master and Madam would find as a solution to that recurring issue...

*****

The next morning (on the day when Abida was undergoing her tattoo session), Amanda called me on the intercom. She wanted to see me in the kitchen.

"Good morning, Ms. Amanda, good morning Zoe, I hope you had a good night," I said.

"Yes wayne, thank you. I guess that you did have a good night as well, after that email from Madam," Amanda commented with a cunning smile.

"You must have read that I planned a nice surprise for Master and Madam on their arrival here," she added. "It will be a special surprise, but it all depends on you, wayne. I thought of greeting them at the door with you naked, sporting only your steel chastity cage as you have done with us the other evening by the pool, to show them your complete inferiority and subservience. I hope that you will accept."

I received that idea with a great shock. Never had I thought that that decisive moment would come so abruptly. I had mixed feelings, reluctant and at the same greatly excited. After a few seconds of reflection, I accepted, knowing deep within myself, that Master and Madam would still respect me and understand my deviance, or rather be delighted by my state of mind.

Amanda was elated, and so was Zoe, again very appealing with her long, slim body and her perky short bob hair.

"This will be an appropriate greeting for the newlyweds," added Amanda. "And I have no doubt that they will love their new bedroom. I can't wait to see them again!"

I had to leave soon for the office as I had an important meeting with the vice presidents that day.

Late afternoon the next day, I came home early and helped Amanda and Zoe prepare everything. We knew that, due to Ramadan, Master and Madame would eat after sunset and that they would probably like to be alone in the dining room. Amanda prepared a special halal menu. Master would take some wine but not Madam, who was now banning alcohol in her diet. She also had ordered three large bouquets of white roses, one for the dining room table and two for the bedside tables in the newlyweds' bedroom, as well as a special heart-shaped floral arrangement with the words "Welcome Home" made of white roses to be placed on the bed. We were all very nervous and excited.

As expected, the sun was about to set when the airport limousine came up the wide half-moon driveway of the estate and stopped in front of the large porch, under the marquise. Amanda and Zoe went out to greet the newlyweds. As for myself, being naked, I waited until the chauffeur finished taking the luggage out of the car and left before to follow them.

An obvious aura of happiness was emanating from the beautiful interracial couple. They were both wearing white abayas, Abida's one complemented by an assorted white hijab leaving her face uncovered. She was radiating joy and happiness, with a broad smile. I was struck by her oversized hoop earrings and her nose ring that was coming down to the upper edge of her pouty lips. Her face had not changed but had taken what I would call a royal allure. She was holding her Husband by one arm.

It was quite a surprise for them to see out welcoming party on the porch to greet them. Especially to see me naked, wearing only my steel chastity cage.

"Oh, Amanda," Abida said while kissing her, "It's such a nice surprise you reserved us, and a very appropriate one indeed! Thank you so much for that special thought! I admit that I never saw that coming."

"I fully agree with you, my love," Faisal added, looking at me. "Amanda, you have to be commended for having prepared that meaningful surprise. And you too, wayne, have to be commended as well. We are very pleased that you show all of us so overtly your humble and servile attitude."

Proud of those kind comments and seeking recognition as a good, subservient inferior, I kissed Abida's hand and went down on my knees in front of everyone and devotedly kissed her jeweled feet.

"I am sure that you will be a good servant," Abida told me, gently patting my head. "You have made some great progress during our absence, thanks to Amanda. And I know that you will continue progressing in the right direction."

I noticed that Zoe was making a strong impression on Faisal. Amanda quickly introduced her to Him as it was the first time that they met. Zoe gently curtsied and kissed His hand, her eyes fittingly lowered in a gesture of humility. She did the same with Abida, who complimented her on her beauty. "You have grown up so much since I've seen you the last time, Zoe. You've celebrated your 18th birthday lately, have you?"

"Yes Madam," Zoe replied. "Thank you for your kind comments. I want to tell you that I am very happy to work here with aunt Amy. Thank you for hiring me, Madam."

"You're most welcome, dear Zoe. I'm sure that we will get along very well," said Abida before moving inside the house with her Husband. I readily motioned to take the luggage in the couple's bedroom.

It was a pleasure to see their reaction when they entered the room, clearly enjoying what they were seeing. The rederocation was exactly to their taste. Abida cuddled into her Husband's arms, seeming eager to try their new canopy bed, adorned with the huge heart-shaped floral arrangement.

"It's beautiful!" Abida exclaimed. "Thank you so much, dear servant, for that nice other gift that you're offering us."

"Ms. Amanda and I wanted you to be happy when returning home," I said. "And I am glad that you like your new bedroom. Ms. Amanda has prepared you a great diner. Please tell me when you are ready, I'll tell her."

"First, I would like to take a bath, can you prepare it for me, with plenty of bubble bath, please, while I undress?" Abida said.

"Yes, Madam, right away," I replied, and went to the bathroom. Master Faisal was preparing to take a shower.

A short time after, coming out of the bathroom to tell Abida that her bath was ready, I had the shock of my life. There she was, standing in the middle of the bedroom, stark naked. Her breasts were now larger than before, as Master wanted them, and I also noticed that her lips were more bulging and pouty. Her beauty, both noble and wild, made my cockette throb in its steel enclosure, clearly noticeable to her. I had the great privilege of seeing my ex-wife just as her new Husband could see her in all her beauty at His leisure, with her abundant jewelry. I also had the great shock to see Abida's smooth, shiny bald head. She purposely lowered her head to make me see her strange tattoo, a phrase written in Arabic, "الحب والطاعة)", meaning "Love and Obedience". This tattoo complemented the one she had on her pubis for some time now. The oversized hoop earrings and the nose ring were a rather striking display of her deepening kinky love and adoration for her Husband and Master.

She was obviously testing me. "I see that you still can't control your sexual impulses, dear servant," she blamed me, although with a soft voice. "Faisal and I discussed that issue lately. We plan to have a talk with you tomorrow, once we have had a restful night."

"Yes Madam," I replied with my eyes lowered. "If you permit, I will also have something important to tell you as well."

"All right. Now help me remove all my jewels. I want to spend a long time relaxing in my bath, during which you unpack our suitcases. Please prepare my clothes for the evening: my white silk abaya with the plunging neckline and the embroidered design on the sleeves and my rhinestone-decorated white thong flat sandals. I won't put any head scarf on tonight as I will be eating alone with my Adored One."

"Yes Madam," I replied obediently.

"I believe that you did not have anything to eat, did you?" she asked.

"No Madam."

"You can go eat in the kitchen with Amanda and Zoe. Please ask Amanda to bring a little bell on the dining room table. We will ring you when we are ready for diner."

"Yes Madam. Thank you."

The two women had almost finished eating when I entered the kitchen. They smiled at me and, a few minutes later, left me by myself. This enabled me to reflect about the situation. The honeymoon had definitely made Abida more distant from me than before, more indifferent toward me. Master Faisal had completely taken ownership of her, not only physically but from every point of view, including religion-wise, so much that she was more devout, more orthodox and stricter for herself in her Muslim faith than Him. She was now addressing me mostly with a stern, authoritative voice, although as soft as before. I was having a hard time recognizing the Beth that I had married long ago. Master Faisal had transformed her, had made her subconscious sub and dom inclinations bloom. And all that without having to force it into her; it came naturally as if it was there, latent within her and only waiting to express itself. And she seemed to be perfectly thriving on her new life.

Abida was treating me like an inferior servant. Our respective roles and positions were now clearly established in the hierarchy of the household.

Some forty minutes later, Amanda and Zoe were back in the kitchen to finalize the preparation of the meal. Amanda was proud of her table setting featuring a large vase with twelve white roses and a group of twelve long white candles that were to provide the required light for their meal.

Soon, we heard the bell ring. Amanda sent me to serve the appetizers. When I entered the dining room, still naked, Abida and Faisal were chatting quietly, holding hands.

"I'm starving, wayne," Abida told me. "I am sure that Amanda prepared us an excellent meal for our return home."

"Yes, Madam," I replied. "You will be pleased with the variety of the food. Amanda went out of her way to offer you some Middle East delicacies."

"wayne, please serve me some wine," Faisal requested. And, smiling, He added: "As you know, Abida is now a stricter Muslim than me. She banned any alcohol from her diet."

"Just like I banned all underwear," Abida quickly commented joyfully. "You will certainly notice that when you take care of my wardrobe."

I tried not to react to that comment, striving to be as "professional" as possible, although I was serving in the nude. I poured some wine to Master and quickly served them their salads and left the room.

The bell rang again sometime later, meaning that we had to bring the main course. This time Zoe came with me to serve. As soon as we entered the room with the meals on the serving cart, I saw that Faisal was quite interested in her. She was beautifully dressed, not inappropriately but nonetheless sensually. She was wearing a white full-length tight dress that was closed up to the neck but revealing her almost flat torso and perky, straight nipples. I had noticed already that she never wore a bra as she didn't really needed it. The contrast between the dark black body and the pure white dress was striking. What Faisal might not have been able to notice is that she was barefoot. Zoe made me think of a sleek female feline moving with great ease in her natural habitat.

"Dear Zoe, you're so pretty!" Abida exclaimed. "Isn't she, Darling?"

"Yes, indeed, my love," Faisal acknowledged. "I am happy that you accepted to come live with us to assist your aunt. You will not only be of great help to her, and us by the same way, but you will improve our environment with a beautiful touch of pristine youth," He added with His usual calm and respectful behavior.

"Thank you, Madam. Thank you Master (she had learned from Amanda to address them with their proper names)," Zoe replied, somewhat shyly.

It was obvious however that she could not help looking at Abida's ornate bald head. And I could understand her as I was feeling the same about, not so much that very special feature of Abida but the reasons that led her to do - in complete freedom - such a thing as having her head kept bald and tattooed. It was indeed love and obedience pushed at their farthest limit.

We finally served the couple their main course and left the two lovers alone to dine and chat in the privacy they deserved to enjoy.

No less than one hour later, the bell rang again. It meant that they had finished their main course and needed the dessert. Zoe and I went back again to take the dishes away and serve the dessert.

"Thank you," Faisal said. "Please tell Amanda that the meal was delicious. You won't need to come back again. We will go to our room when we are finished."

"wayne, please go prepare our bed for the night," Abida told me with her now sterner voice. "Later on, you can help Amanda and Zoe clear the table and clean everything before going to your room. As I told you before, we will have a good talk with you tomorrow. We have important matters to discuss with you. Oh... I was forgetting... please ask Amanda to prepare a light breakfast for us tomorrow morning about one hour before sunrise, as we still are in Ramadan. We would like Zoe to bring it to us in or room."

submind
submind
191 Followers