All Comments on 'Cuckold's Condom Surprise'

by smutsmith

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
so hot!!

I loved this story! .....I particularly loved the sexy interchange of dialogue between the hubby and wife....her asking him teasing and taunting questions...sooo damn hot!!! please write more ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved how she controled him and how she sat on his face and let the cum drip into his mouthh! She doesn't love him that's for sure, but she loves using him. I love a woman like this, so much in control of this sissy. I can't wait for him to see her being

would love more chapters smut!! Dity nasty chapters, with the husband being the cum bucket.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 12 years ago
Loved It!

I especially like the way you described the cucks emotions. It is so true that jealousy can become a very positive emotion and for the cuck it is all about submission.

Eating a creampie is iky-poo but we cucks know we must submit to the Alpha male who has taken our wives.

Keep writing please!

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreover 12 years ago
Well written

This is very well written and very creative. It had a sense of realism and was very enjoyable to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESOME

BEST CUCKOLD STORY I'VE SEEN A WHILE - WELL DONE A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best ever

Thi is the best story I've read on this site. Well done.

dildok12dildok12over 12 years ago
hot and creative

Very good story, creative use of used condoms; could be tightened up a little, story wanders but good stuff!

mstrb77mstrb77over 12 years ago
Mouth full nice and tasty

My wife (now deceased old age) enjoyed having her cunt eated after she was well fucked by other guy,s. I had no objection in eating her out. I enjoyed getting it fromthe first place, I am sexual.

Nice writing and you told the story well.

mstrb77@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very HOT!

Ignore the negative comments & please post the next part soon :) i can't wait to read what they get up to with a used condom!

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdover 12 years ago
HOT!!

thank you

that was an awesome story.. almost likethe first time my wife came home with her pussy full of her lovers cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fetish

This is a fetish story. It seem many authors like to troll the LW section in order to increase their viewings. Please don't. If you want to write a fetish story, just put it in the fetish section. Simple isn't it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another cuckhold husband

very well done. a real turn on for me since I'm also a cuckhold husband that sends his wife out to get fucked and provide the cum to me. My life as a cuckhold began with my mother. the two of us lived together and she worked as a whore. My job was to suck the cocks of her tricks and to suck the cum from his cock when they had finished and then suck it out of my mom. later on I got married and continued my cuckhold life with my wife who knew all about my life prior to the marriage and agreed to continue it into our relationship. It's worked very well so far.

deltonaman2mandeltonaman2manover 12 years ago
Very good story

I liked it a lot. well written and good character interchange. I do agree though, this should be be in either Fetish or BDSM. Keep up the good work, I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot Hot HOT !!

Love this. Great imagination. So nicely written the way it's drawn out. PLEASE write more !! As for all the cuck haters "ooh it's the wrong section, the wrong section!" - what a bunch of pricks. Who cares what section it's in. The author stated right at the start what the story was about. Quite simply if people didn't get turned on by it they wouldn't continue reading it. If they complain it's because they can't handle the fact it turns em on. Simple !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Very imaginative and hot cuckold story, some more please!

sirhugssirhugsover 12 years ago
what about her ass?

why was that not dripping cum for him to eat?

HeyAllHeyAllover 12 years ago
very hot!!!

I enjoyed the story. Great dialogue too. Looking forward to more.

thanks

swingcouple61920swingcouple61920over 12 years ago
WOW very hot

This was a very hot erotic story. I would loved to have been that guy. Can't wait to read more of your work.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyover 11 years ago
Thank you - Loved it!!

Just found your story and loved every word of it. Very exciting read and loved that there was no violence or rough physical punishment type activities. Just a loving wife who is giving hubby exactly what he wants. Thank you again taking the time to write such an exciting and 'stimulating' story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot

Brilliantly wriiten sir. Very erotic, made me very horny. Thanks

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 11 years ago
Why?

Kick her out before she passes along Aids or herpes to you. That float your boat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
A (true) very similar thing

Following the death of my father in 1986 I had a strained sexual relationship with my 54 year old step-mother. On one occasion she gave me a standing-up wank, using a used condom to lubricate my foreskin.She told me it was unimportant when I asked her who'd filled it first. To this very day this is still the most ferocious orgasm i've ever had. I liked the story, screw those negative replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Did she enjoy her divorce?

Because when you abuse and humiliate your husband, demonstrating your lack of love or respect for him, that's what you get - a divorce. This was just another spineless husband refusing to admit his wife doesn't like him much and simply uses him as a toy. Why stick around?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great writing

Ignore the miseries - that was a great story and had me hard all day! Clearly some readers cannot distinguish between fantasy and reality, and that is sad for them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When she got home?

He met her outside. He grabbed her and dragged her over to a hose bib. Turning the hose on full blast, he shoved her panties aside and jammed the hose inside her. Clean yourself out bitch, we're done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Horrible writing

All over the place and a bad storyline to boot. Next stop - the Free Clinic to discover what diseases he got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!!

By FAR the best story on here ..... Ignore the idiots who are obviously on the wrong site if this repulsed them ..... Keep em coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Smut 4 sure

Wow, degredation, humiliation, sorry for you and whoever you are with

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Macho comments

So many of the guys on here run round after the wife, washing the car, fixing this and that, going to work and letting her spend it on shoes but consider em selves in charge LOL cucks accept a pussy is a powerful weapon between the right legs and gain a perv lifestyle from the power balance, hats off to them!

I've been a bull with more than one couple and I've been a cuck, I actually enjoyed the deep conflicting feelings cuckdom creates, it's a roller coaster ride!

cuckwanabeecuckwanabeeabout 9 years ago
Humiliation

Having my wife tell me that she couldn't even feel me in her pussy because her boyfriend's mansized cock stretched her out and my little cock is so teeny anyway would be so humiliating and so hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I wish

Oh, how I wish my wife would do that to me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gayyyyyy

Gayyy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nasty shit

I see diseases in their futures. What's sexy or erotic about that? UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hollyshirt

just had to tell you that your story got my cock so hard and my cock sent a stream of cum while reading it. i'v been after my wife for years to be a hotwife/slut. i've told her that i would live for her to go out and fuck whoever she would like and bring her well used pussy home to me so i could clean her well used pussy out. as of now she says no way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. Fuck all the haters. Only cucks will get this story. I have done this a few times. Luckily for me, she has yet to get a cock bigger than me. I have 9 very thick inches. I do love hearing all the details of her dates. Her first was an old boyfriend from high school. I love to kiss her and taste the cock, balls and ass. More !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a load of crap!

Regardless of the labels you put on this nonsense, what kind of special fool would he have to be to risk his life by having anything to do with the creampie? Can you say nasty diseases? Even for a fictional story, that was simply ludicrous.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
YES!!!

Fantastic story! I would love it if my wife would get fucked and bring her boyfriends cum home for me to eat from the condom. VERY hot story. Please write more soon!!!

I dream of her going out and getting fucked. I constantly jackoff thinking of guys fucking her. My outlet is reading these hot stories since she doesn’t want to get fucked. The best she does is tell me about guys she fucked before we got married. I do love her stories but I would love her to bring me a wet cream pie!!!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Comments

Cuck comments are much better than the weak cuck story. Wonder if these retarded assholes ever tell these stories at Thanksgiving.

i122i122over 3 years ago
Love the idea

I have been both the bull and the cuck so regardless of the side of the bed you are on the idea of a sending a wife home or having your wife return home with condom full of cum hanging out of her pussy. Fanfuckingtastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story well written even describing the excitement. Don’t you wish we all had wives like that. I do!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

awesome, even if its just a fantasy setup using his own condom from earlier in the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The belittling and shaming ruinded the whole story.

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Cute story!! I love all the ways she fed him CUM....

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

It would have been a good story except for the abuse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish my wife came home with loads of cum for me to eat

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

totally over the top abuse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous