All Comments on 'Cuckold's Lament'

by Bakeboss

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I quit

I quit reading after he started crying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Go away scary man.

0

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
When people say you are a lazy cocksucker

your wife can stand up for you and say "He's not lazy!" I suppose it would be too much to ask if hubby can put a bullet in his melon and save us the trouble?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pathetic

pathetic

Simple49erSimple49erover 14 years ago
I get the feeling

you are looking to jerk the chains of those who really hate these stories - some who cannot stop reading them, but hate them. I also think you are trying to poke a stick at the torch-the-bitch coalition. Finally, I think you are writing for what seems to be an appreciative audience who enjoys the sadistic and masohcistic nature of these stories, particularly male humiliation: and there are those who find this erotic. Sad to say, or not, that I just do not find these stories sensual or erotic: I am sickened by those who take pleasure in humiliating anybody and preying on men or women whose self-esteem is so fragile that they willingly let others degrade them and play on their fears of loss in order to make them sickenly subservient. In looking at your stories and essays, I think you have some talent; I just am not sure why you are so attracted to this genre of the LV stories: or whay anyone really is. You have the ability to appeal to what is positive and even sexually uplifting (so to speak) and yet you keep coming back to this theme. I cannot see what there is here to interest those who like this kind of story: to me, they are train wrecks that in reality will most of the time lead to unhappiness and broken relationships, or worse broken people when they REALLY happen. You stories are not about partnerships or swinging between equals, they are stories of selfish women and men who take pleasure in the destruction of other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh my God

That was sooo hot!!!

<p>

My wife treats me just like this, and I can tell she really loves me. Last night she allowed me to enjoy my first cream pie. Heaven.

<p>

She's going out again tonight to bring me another one... oooohh I'm aching to cum, after I eat her out again. She won't let me fuck her anymore, but that's okay. I love my life. Happy wife = happy life!!

<p>

I'd better go and start preparing her bath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My kind of suffering

Perhaps not with so much drama, but I know this story well. I hated it when I first found out my wife was fucking other men. Then I discovered how much it turned me on. And now, like Bakeboss' character, doing her laundry and savoring her crusty panties is one of my truest joys. Thanks for sharing; can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just too much...

I write on here occasionally and in the same area. But jeez man, crying? Foetal position? Cleaning house? This is just sad - get laid or get some therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Me Too!

My wife, Karen,and I have been into this lifestyle of over 30 years. We both love it. I love to watch her with other men, and even to help her with them. She could'nt understand my need at first, but now fully gets it. I love the creampies, and Karen loves the total variety of cock she has had over the years. We share we do not own each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow

What a depressing and non erotic story.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Great job.

When my Wife fucks other men She loves to get me to eat Her clean afterwards. And I love doing it for Her.

I eat their spoof out of Her arse, and I'm not even allowed to fuck Her in the arse.

Well done for painting such a clear picture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Heap of perverted shit.

Written by a real sicko . Why aren't those degenerates locked in asylum ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No balls on this man

None whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

god he was a dumb idiothe should have grown a pair and threw her out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i agree throw the bitch out

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

toss the bitch

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Cuck and whore garbage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous