All Comments on 'Cufflink Ch. 01'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
At times the missing word, or the wrong word

causes confusion while reading. Simple proof reading would help a lot.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Wha?

Why let her move back? Take the kid and leave her at the in laws! She is the cheating bitch. His son is 8 or so, he needs his dad more than his mom! Fuck her, fuck women getting custody! As the story mentioned, she never saw him. She was too busy fucking around and she did do it in the conference room, at lunch on business property - so her fucking boss should fucking fire her! Fuck idiots that don't practice business properly! Everyone in the company would have known what she was doing and keeping her would be terrible for moral and the respect of the boss. Have you ever worked in a real job?!

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
Good story. But

"As far as I'm aware, what happened between her and her lovers, never took place on Company time or on Company premises." is inconsistent with earlier descriptions of what Craig observed in the workplace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
People aren't that clueless.

He never even called the boss on the it never happened on the premises thing. Obvious either Kristy lied to the boss or the boss was lying to him. There has to be a little logic in these stories. One star.

funksofunksoover 9 years ago
Never at work, well out of town...

Uh huh. Like the company party at the hotel.

And all the times at work. Or the time when he found the cuff link in his own bed.

I wonder if she lied to him, or he lied to the husband to cover his own tail.

I hope it gets brought up again or there will be severe disappointment. And God help if there's any consideration of reconciliation. That's just fkd.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Terrible Place To Break!

Should have one more page for her "explanation". How long are we going to have to wait for that?

I agree with those who pointed out the lie(?) about not carrying on the affair on company time or property.

I also find it amusing that "confidentiality" kept her from telling him about company issues that concerned him, but DIDN'T keep her from sharing info about HIM wit the company!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good beginning

Enjoyed the story so far. But if this eventually leads to a reconciliation please bring in Jesus on a chariot of fire as the mediator to make it believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
If this is yet another blackmailed or extorted to keep her job story....

I'll move on. We are always at choice and when we choose to hide stuff and lie to our partners we do far more damage than the act itself. Taking her lovers to their marital bed is her decision and it is the ultimate act of disrespecting him.

If they reconcile they have to address the base issues and not just the physical ones. From my perspective he will be much better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

BTB

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Sam was doing her too, I bet

Eom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BTB

I don't understand why he ever wanted to 'hear her out'?

I mean, the result is that she feels better and he feels worse for it.

I'd tell her to go pound sand, divorce, and start chasing some young prettier girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I had to chuckle

The cucks are reading a story they don't like and one bombing them, exactly the thing they complain about when the chuckie stories get one bombed. Hilarious. The battle rages on. 5*

Concritic123Concritic123over 9 years ago
Good story, so far.....

Well detailed and well written.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 9 years ago
Hmm

I had a hard time with his not getting more upset about what he heard and saw leading up to that night, and the end felt rushed and summarized when dialog was clearly there for the taking (instead of 'and then she was begging so I said and we...')

But it got me upset, so it must be doing something right!

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Good start

and look forward to your finish. Always enjoy your work, hope it doesnt get out of control like the Lady Captain's Year-didnt think that ending was up to par with the previous chapters.

Good Luck!

bassraybassrayover 9 years ago
This is an outstanding start

fawguy88 is one of my favorite authors and has written some of my favorite stories.

The story does a wonderful job of creating the characters, providing information which supports the story and develops characters who are easy to identify with. My emotions are stirred and I am anxious to learn more. There are many questions and depending on the answers will sway my opinions of the characters. The hero is outstanding and I expect will show great character in resolving the problems heaped on everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
New Category

I wish they would make a new B.T.B. category for all you wimps that love this crap.

Does not belong in Loving Wives..

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Until now a good story...

Until now a good story...I rated 3 *, because we have part 2 to come...In the end I'll rate the story as a whole...

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Don't make this another "blackmailed to sex"-story

There are already a lot of these, and that fact does not make those plots any more believable and enjoyable.

But perhaps there are other explanations brought up by the wife; I gave you some generous credit on this start, so don't disappoint me and many others.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Lying still

I have to wonder why Craig didn't mention the conference room incident. I know that he couldn't know for sure what was happening at the time, but the evidence, in context, is pretty damning.

I admit to being curious about how she will try to justify herself. Hard to see how the Sam could ever trust her again as an employee either.

This is one of your best pieces so far. Thanks

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
Interesting story.

But what possible reason could she have for cheating on her husband with two men and yes, on work premises since the conference rooms are at work and on company time.

I don't buy the story that the CEO would come out of seclusion for his salesman, or because of some hanky panky on company time.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Excellent mix of antics in both bedroom and boardroom

This totally feels like the RAAC locomotive is pulling up at next stop. I favor those endings myself, but fail to see how in the world an organic conclusion in that mode can be reached. Everything else rang authentic. I'm totally five starring this installment, but have serious trepidations about the conclusion. Fawguy is notorious for his shakey literary endgame.

I totally concede this tale has started strong with mostly unmuddled middle . Hoping for the windup possible *****

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 9 years ago
Great story with serious flaw

I found myself getting angrier and angrier, which in this case is a good sign the author has me engaged in the story.

This made me all the more disappointed in Sam when he "decided" the adultery occurred outside company time and premises. Even if we ignore the hints about what happened in the conference room at work, the holiday party was an office function in a room paid for by the company. In all cases, the adultery occurred between senior company employees.

In the US, even absent a "morals clause" or fraternization clause or similar guidelines about personal conduct between employees in their employment contracts or the company's HR manuals, the conduct represents a legally actionable "hostile workplace environment" for the husband and, perhaps, for the wife (blackmail scenario a possibility). The husband has Sam over a barrel in at least two ways; 1) help needed to implement the new contract (and keep existing customers happy); and 2) company - and its officers - are liable for damages arising from the hostile workplace environment created in the company, and condoned by the company's officers.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
not gonna rate it yet

im gonna hold off on a rating until i see were this is going. i like some of it but i get the feeling im not gonna like the ending. just a wag though.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
Good start but...

Hope this doesn't turn into another RAAC or blackmailed into sex story (as others have commented on). Too bad they have a kid, a son no less - that means they are tied together for at least ten more years like it or not.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Interesting start.

Written in pretty good American. (I assume incomplete sentences are not condoned in either the US or the UK.) Too many names for someone who reads fast, but I think I have these correct: Why didn't Alex recognize Jack's last/business name so the stage would have been set for the confrontation with his almost father-in-law? Our hero will, of course, wind up with Jack's daughter. I found it strange that Kristi was the head of HR and our hero was the head of Sales and Marketing yet his position was subordinate to hers. Whatever. No RAAC under any circumstances - she did him wrong on so many levels.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ITS A GREAT LIFE IF YOU DONT WEAKEN"

but once/if you do---there are new parameters. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and the next

overly erotic story. you can tell this story everywhere. it is good written so far, but hell if I wann hear about shit or seeing it I watch the news. so as good as your story is, mission failed. no loving wife, nothing erotic either. to me the 3 of them should get 50 to 100 lashes with a bullwhip on their naked back in a dosis , so that they all survive. every day 5 to 10 and a lily burned on their forehead so everybody knows what kind of scum they are. because this was far more than cheating . it was so evil that there can't be a good explanation.

plus she is an unfit mother. I would for sure not let my son under her control. unfortunately in our society those kind of "small wrongdoings" is so unimportant that her employer keeps her and both, her parents and her employer think he should just forget it. why blame a female these days doing really evil things.

I for certain would not even like to sleep under the same roof and for sure I would not want her to raise my kid. what kind of values will that kid get ???? it's so sick it's borderline to being heavily ill mentaly.

and you really want people to read (no me for sure) a "healthy" explanation to why she did it ? your main male character was not an abusive sick fuck so there can't be a "good" explanation.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
Good story beginning!

I see from your submission page that you have already posted seemingly similar stories, and plan to read them. And in looking at the first few comments, I don't see any "anonymous" flames, so that's a good sign.

Of course, this a classic BTB story. I like the cheating wife stories, husband finds out, and he stands up to her, and she doesn't become the "hot wife." That always makes hubby out to be a wimp. I like the technology used to catch the cheaters. The detailed business jargon at the beginning kind of lost me, but I stayed with it and followed it through. After Page 1, the story got better. And there was plenty of sex in this, so no need for disclaimer.

I also enjoyed you writing it so that American readers could easily understand it. ("barroom" instead of "pub" - "panties" instead of "knickers") Thank you.

There were several word usage problems. It needs to be more carefully edited.

5 *'s

I look forward to your Ch. 02 being posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Riveting story! don't see the need for chapter 2

What can the wife say to explain things to make him better? She recruited Alex to be his boss and never gave him a head's up that his job was going to change. Alex nearly cost the company an important client because he fucked over the client's daughter. Why didn't husband tell the sordid story to his HR wife? She defended Alex when her husband had done the ground work to bring in the new big client. She and her lovers clearly did inappropriate things in the office and outside the office. Wife treats the husband like shit and actually ignores the reminder of their anniversary and goes out with her lovers. He has the video tape. She actively participated in sex with both men without protection when she made her husband snip himself so they couldn't have any more children. So, no there should be no reconciliation. This calls for BTB. He should use the videos to gain custody and extract extra payment from his old employer. There is nothing wife can say at this point that could fix things. I think you should stop now.

I am happy you are writing again. I look forward to more from you. Thanks for your wor

Reasonable man

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Wouldn't surprise me if

1. Andy is not his kid;

2. She was doing Sam from the beginning; and/or

3. She did it to "save Craig's job" cause they were gonna fire him.

All have been used before. I hope it's fresher, but I have my concerns. Nonetheless, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fuck, drop the cheating cunt!

good riddance!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No RAAC please

I agree with everyone else, there really isn't any excuse she could give to mitigate the circumstances. No one has even mentioned the look the husband saw while his wife was looking at her lover. That look alone clearly indicates this is not against the wife's will. Plus the anniversary phone call. Pretty words, or half-truths from the wife can't erase those actions

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I have said "yuck" to a lot of stories. This one gets a F*CKING YUCK!

"he the floor was hers if she wanted to try to explain her behaviour." (sic)

WTF??

What could she possibly say to make any man with 2 balls stay??

Just tell us please, are you gay or a cuck?

As to Sam tearing up her resignation and saying about how "it" never happening on company time or company property. (remember all those little locked rooms bits you told us about and her re-applying her lipstick??)

SO, BS! It was both!

I understand you're a Brit, Aussie or similar where you can't sue someone because if you lose you will have to pay their legal fees (yay for the US of A!!), but continue to work for the asshole?? Hell, tell him to fire the cunt or you'll work for his competitor!

Again, gay or cuck??

PLEASE!! Don't write a Ch 2!

Leave for FTDS!

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
LSD is right...

The RAAC train will be pulling into the station at any time.

But the MD's response was beyond ridiculous. He's going to keep her on because he will need her help rebuilding the company she nearly wrecked. That is just stupid.

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 9 years ago
A very good start

No need to try and guess what will happen now, just wait the next chapter. I look forward to reading it.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
hmmmm

she can't share company information, but

she can share herself?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
a good first chapter

Hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK so far

Not graded it yet I only grade complete stories. If it going to be a wimp/cuck story with him taking her back, please do let us know so that I will have no need to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There is no forgiveness in this and hope her lie to the big boss about it not happening at the offices because she was doing them both and hubby knowes it. She thinks so little of her husband to do something so vile where they both work and so many people knew. Not to mention she was gonna or did fuck them both on her anniversary that she forgot. Hope her explanation is not that she was blackmailed or was doing it to keep his job. Please keep this direction and make her suffer with the divorce she caused and hubby will suffer some but maybe a little revenge on bumping into the 2 guys or was there more than just them 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Five stars

I await part 2 with great interest and anticipation!

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

there isn't to many reasons for her to do that but then again he doesn't know what was her mindset at the time it all started. so i think he should hear her out and listen to what she says before making a decision. this is for the rest of their lives not just a on day effect.

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Moving first chapter

It seems clear to me that she lied to Sam Peters and if he had heard the whole story he would not have torn up her resignation letter. I certainly can't see any justification for her actions. The blackmail angle is a bit worn-out because everyone knows that the only way to deal with a blackmailer is to tell him to do his worst, and then tell your best friend what is going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So the lies begin ,

She did it on company time and behind closed doors, so what could she say , she did so he can keep his job. Pathetic. Marriage over. Does she deserve the son no! But our courts will give it to her. So much for fair play

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I suppose I can see her wanting to tell her side...

But I would hope she also sees the absolute disrespect that she showed her husband. This isn't something that can be explained with the cliche'd "it was only sex", or " I still love you, with all my heart" speech. I also agree with the other commenters, that we don't want the blackmail route, and she also has to be lying about the "nothing happened at work" comment. The kicker, is the total lack of respect, for someone she claims to love. The people at work, know more than you think, and any decent HR Manager can tell you that. To be reminded it's your anniversary, and yet still blow off your husband, shows she doesn't care, and she thinks she can get out of any trouble - with sex...or because of his love for her. It's a good story, that has people curious as to how she will "explain" herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So how do you save this story

Without Craig there are to many problems to overcome. How can Sam not accept the whore kristys resignation , she clearly cheated on company time, she was seen by every one fucking her bosses , they could never work with her and would alway mock her behind her back and have no respect for her. They liked Craig and respected him. Her two lovers are toast and I would say Craig hold all the cards. SAMs company has to fall or fail. Without Craig! The contracts will go somewhere else and every one will know what went down. Kristy should be tarred and feathered . So you weakened the story with Sam leaving kristy in place . So how are you going to save this one and make any sense of your ending here!,, he should also sue those involved if legally possible. Does he want his son? .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story so far ...

Let 'er rip: the outcome is awaited.

KristieBechirKristieBechirover 9 years ago
Please stop with the exclamation points!!!!!

It's almost every other sentence, it's unnecessary, and it's distracting.

Also, I hope you're not going with the standard, "She had to do it to save his or her job' angle for the infidelity, because I will stop reading the minute I see that.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago

4 stars - well written despite the few gramatical errors. I'm agreeing with the BTB crowd here as I still see no reason for him to listen to the wife, but I'm sure the story is written and we all discover together how you chose to resolve this when the next chapter(s) is(are) revealed.

As for her telling "her story", what is she going to do? Is she going to explain why she did what she did - that's the same as trying to justify it and there is no justification for her disrespect especially since it was done with intent and malice (towards her husband). It doesn't matter if she did it to guarantee a kidney for her son.

Worse comes this Sam Peters guy who mucks it up more. Sam meets with Kristy first? Sam knows her parents. Did they ask Sam to save their baby from all this. Cover for her and overlook all the bad she did? He is all kinds of wrong. Wrong for retaining Kristy at the company and intentionally overlooking the activities that occurred at work (page 2 paragraph 3) no way he can overlook that but yet he does and he places her in charge. The same Kristy who hired Alex to destroy her husband. Who she hired to fuck her. Sam is supporting and paving a golden road for her while telling Craig to move 150 miles away.

You wrote that Craig that he "doesn't do well with bullies and bullshitters". I hope Craig notes Sam the the king of BS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
He surprised her for lunch

He surprised her for lunch on company time with her clothes in disarray. How could that time caught not be company time. The husband should own the company after part one. You present him as being very stupid.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
Actually amusing

Don't know why I didn't connect it before, but the HR director having affairs, and being kept by the MD to help hire more people to get through the crisis brought about by her own indiscretion is hilarious. The HR director is who you report such behavior to. There is zero chance she keeps job.

Unless, as I have suggested, she is and has for a long tine been doing Sam too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm sorry but believe this is another wimp tale

At the end he wil have to apologize to her and pay for be a fucking moron, this character is stupid or something

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As this author writes a good story

He always seems to kill the endings. How can he get around the boss keeping her or was he fucking her too. After the shoe the husband put on at the party she has to be history ? How can anyone salvage her behavior.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Interesting Start

Why do we need to hear her explanation. The tale is clear-cut. He was the innocent victim here. Cheating cunt screwing his two bosses. Are we supposed to believe he wants details? He has proof of her philandering. My only thought is try to reconcile. Hopefully I am wrong. We'll see...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting Indeed.

The way that you cut it off brings out of the usual into the interesting. I'll be waiting for the conclusion of this one. lol. Damned good hook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Familiar Story

This story follows a very similar pattern to a story submitted by KK a few years ago. I think the story was titled "DC&H". The wife cheating with the new boss. The boss is plotting a take over of the company. The husband figures out what is going on just before the company Christmas party and then takes the microphone during the band's break to out everyone. Is the similarity just a coincidence?

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Thunderfoot is righ

Sam wouldn't have a leg to stand on, this would net the hubby a huge settlement for sexual harassment and hostile workplace,Sam trying to say it had nothing to do with the company is total bs,and the lawyers would be advising settling it if the MD and his boss were doing the wife. The hubby would be a fool to walk away,he woukd be set for life.If Sam keeps the wife on he is a fool,she is poison,an hr dirextor so compromised would be a liability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a New Story

I can remember reading this one about 1-2 years ago.

???

BGunnsBGunnsover 9 years ago
Started well....went quickly to shit.

So....let me get this straight. Kirsty( Head of HR for SAME) cheats on Hubby(Super-salesman for SAME) with Mr.Todd (GM of SAME) and Mr Alex Young ( new Head of Sales for SAME). The affair is exposed by Hubby (during a company party),with many of SAME's management present.He leaves the party...saying he will resign. Next day,He is visited by Ex-GM of SAME,Sam Peters,and asked to reconsider leaving SAME. He refuses,insisting he will resign.Ex-GM states that Todd will be fired....but Kirsty will keep her job. WTF?!! A head of HR...in ANY company....anywhere in the world,would be FIRED (and carted off by Corp security to the parking lot) for these kinds of actions.....REGARDLESS of whether they took place during Company time or not. Every one of these people named were in a position of power over Hubby work wise. The very fact that the husband agrees to work for SAME (with wife working there basically unpunished) shows a distinct lack of balls on Hubbies part.This story has Corporate LAWSUIT written all over it.(Like 20 million lawsuit) I'm interested to see if in part 2,Hubby turns out to be as big a Sissy-Fem as he appears to be in part one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well written

The best story 2014

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

very well developed. Five stars.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Gadzooks man

That was not well written at all. I'm glad for you you got all that off of your chest, cause you clearly weren't writing for anyone but yourself. Maybe someone in your industry (wtf IS an md? besides you know what). If you were truly that dense I'd comprehend her playing you the fool. Wouldn't approve it, but I'd comprehend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Started out great, then you got lazy and killed your story.

NO, the cheating wife does NOT automatically get custody... I hate it when you assholes show your ignorance. NO, the company owner does NOT keep the employee that broke the rules... especially when he's facing an open and shut lawsuit from the husband. and fawguy, did you read your own story??? Locked rooms and reapplying lipstick... you do remember writing that part... YES the shit happened at the company and on company time. Author, you're way to fucking lazy to write stories for public consumption... missing details like this is just extremely annoying for your readers. If you don't have pride in what you do... DON'T POST IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
reads like a typical

wimpy self cuck auto-biography. seems most LW authors are wimpy fairie puking,

woe is me, can't stand the thought of continue living cucks. his wife is making out with others in front of him and he cuckingly didn't see her and them.

1 star for a wasted band width from a cuck author.

arincharinchover 9 years ago
Managing Director

.

Danger09Danger09over 9 years ago
WTF is there 2 explain?!

She belittled, berated & humiliated him. Her disrespect was was just too much.. I didn't get the sense that she liked him--let alone loved him. She had no faith in her husband, all of this plus her whoring herself out is an AUTOMATIC DIVORCE! no where in his video did she seemed forced, blackmailed or drugged; she seemed to LOVE IT! she's crying now cause he outed her as the COMPANY WHORE in front of their entire co-worker --I'm fearing where this story is heading. I don't understand why people are always saying "don't you want to know why he/she did it? Why? What difference would it make? What matters is that they DID IT! fuck the talking. The ONLY talking we would be having is about custody & split assets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
your story

His old boss was the guy who hired the jackoff. And, he has the audacity to tell Craig he should listen to his slut wife. Fuck him. The bitch was probably sucking his dick when he was still running things. He believed her when she said she wasn't doing the two ass holes at work. Why the locked doors , flushed face and unbuttoned blouse. Burn all of them. He's been the caregiver to his son for the last 6 months. Why lay down and assume he won't gain costody. Hire a shark and expose the company whore. Forgiveness my ass. Go to work for a competitor and steal the busines, including the federal contract , which he won.Yo showed some balls at the party....don't crawl back into your cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fawguy88 WHAT A FUCKING MORON PLOT WRITER

that it

So he knows she is cheating at anniversary but does nothing

knows it a xmas does nothing

a boss who knows whats it going on who did nothing to save his best salesman offers advice after doing nothing, and is loosing business wtf

lets her have access to the boy knowing she is a lying cheating backstabbing slut

fawguy88: Male, aged 63 bullshit 20+ female bimbo feminist writer

plot hole so fucking big you cant fill with a whale dick

well written oh you are the best faw really?with that plot..... i mean he is not even trying people....fuck...well you did elect bush twice.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
She is simply a fucking whore

That is the explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hold Everything!

A major point left open. Kirsty was aware that there was a very strong possibility that either Jeremy or Alex may have impregnated her. She seemed to not be concerned about that possibility when she discussed it with her paramours. What gives? She quit being a wife to become the company whore.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great betrayal tale 5*

i do love a story with an evil cuckolding bitch in it. he handled it perfectly, maintaining dignity whilst exposing the cheaters and uncuckolding himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yep

Every woman is a slut when she thinks she can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
C-U-N-T !!!

What a company full of shitty people! And that cunt of a soon-to-be ex-wife recruited them?! What,was one of the deciding factors cock size?! The old geezer who owned the company came out of his reclusion too late to prevent this shit-storm!

jharpjharpover 5 years ago

Ya know...just for once I'd love to read a story where the Wife who is supposedly being 'blackmailed' actually has some integrity and goes to the husband first because she actually loves and respects him

I know Liteotica is all about erotic stories. But there is nothing erotic about wimpy, clueless cucky boys and the whores they marry. Have this asshat fucking man up and kick her to the curb. She cheated. The reasons are irrelevant. Now he has to handle the clean up. Though it does make me wonder...is his Son actually his?

rjordanrjordanover 5 years ago
Good Story

It completely hooked me until the motorized 4-wheel cellphone dock jockeyed in position to remotely record his wife. Seriously? Even if someone had such a bizarre totally useless device, why would he bring it to the Christmas Party?

The story had been so good up until then, I had to completely ignore the cellphone device and assume some other way was employed to get the evidence in time for the end of the party. That allowed me to read to the end which continued to be worth the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wimp writer with BS sales nonsense

When you read cuckold story like this you cannot blame a character for being a wimp. The one who made this is the wimp. The writer.

After spending our time on driveling about company strategies, which he has not idea about, he is obviously chewing on all the cliches of "victim psychology" of his wimp character. Yes you can annoy a red blooded male with stories like this where male character is so lost and paralyzed but you can do that only once. There will be no other story from you that I will read.

1 star for utter garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She told me that she would accept my decision, only she wanted to try and explain first.

I'd've replied "I dont care, your reasons are immaterial and while it may make you fell better to confess it wont make me, and as of last night what you want no longer matters"

Then I would do everything in my power to fuck up the contract and sue the business just for shots and giggles

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
Thankfully this author doesn't contribute anymore.

Just tedious wimp, cuck, weak willed male characters over and over again. How can these stories possibly be interesting? The ending is always the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My repsonese were this me

"I will be taking over as MD once more, but I will need your help during the transition with CDI. You will not need to come into the factory, only be available for the implementation meetings and so on. I will pay you a retainer as well as a consultancy fee for your time."

One million dollar retainer and 5k an hour, otherwise I will sue you company for its complicity in the failure of my marriage

"I went to her parent's house and they embraced me. They wanted a word with me before they let see Andy. They begged me to let Kirsty have her say."

Sure, right after I skull fuck your wife while you watch - oh you dont want your wife to cheat on you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her Side

Honestly, I almost never bother reading "her side" anymore. Unless I trust the author to not ram a turd down my throat I pass on bs. In this case it's another Englishman with jello for a spine so, despite the better writing skills, that was bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

Was going to give it a 5 until the last 2 paragraphs. It doesn't matter why, only that she did. Just another lying, cheating slut that thought she could get away with it. Just like every woman.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Not on company property and time he keeps finding her disheveled with those two

Too many inconsistencies

And just tell people she committed adultery and I am not putting up with it

He did show video at least

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh no...

Why is it always"you need to talk to her, let her explain"blah blah blah. No f...ing way. Let them keep it all inside as a punishment. Let it eat them from inside. Additionally Cheaters should be branded. In men case attack their private parts for women attack their image. Attack each where it will hurt them most and be a constant reminder of their actions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

She cheated, she cheated, she cheated!! So what is her excuse, She sure wanted to jump in bed with her boss at their conference? She also rather fuck her buddies than spend time with her child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good story

Well thought out and engaging. Written well, and kept my attention. Reading the conclusion presently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would anyone ever want to know why a cheater betrayed them? It's always going to be painful and it is for the benefit of the cheater. Unless there was some real chance of reconciliation which there absolutely should not be in this case, screw her. She'll be onto somebody else in short order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look. Written well enough.

But no real man would ever put up with the shit he did until he had proof of her being a whore with the video.

It never would have gotten there when he heard her on the phone tell her fuck buddies it was her anniversary.

When she got home...I would have blown her fucking world up.

And the next morning I'd have beaten the shit out of both boyfriends...with a little help from my baseball bat (or cricket). Endnod story. Fuck 'em all.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

This author's penchant for cuckolding is well known. If you don't know that, you will be more than surprised at his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. Of course he needs to know the "WHYs" of her infidelity. LP

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 2 years ago
No ending.

No ending to this story. Don't deserve even one star.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

This was well done. It brought out a good amount of emotion in me. I gave this a 5 and now I'm going to read what Kristy has to say. I can't imagine a story that would beg forgiveness but we'll see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The ending is "to be continued" What the hell kind of end is that??? Faccio

Dry_opinionDry_opinionover 1 year ago

Nice story.

The lipstick foreshadowing was too many times and too much. Just walking out of his office blushing would have been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I sometimes wonder why the allconsuming need for the "why" only comes up in stories with a reconciliation looming...

Well, time to move from another shit author.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

well written but the suspense of discovery was hinted at very strongly and too early in page 1. I think the 4 pages could have been just 3 as some dialogue was unneeded. Yet, we still haven't heard Kristy's side nor how a cuff link ended up in a closed suit box.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

MC could've ended up owning the company after what the accountable on-site management team did to him. He was the natural successor to Jack, who will no-doubt soon retire again. Why this idiotic embarrassment to stay close by? Especially close to his son! He was duped! Only in the LW universe do men obsess with being called a "cuckold." They don't understand that applies to a man who approves of his wife screwing others. Idiotic...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Again we have an MC that is prepared to put up with far too much. Infidelity is not the only reason to separate, and tbh he should have asked for a divorce as soon as he got the first I fixations something wasn't right. The time it takes a divorce to go through is enough for ppl to get their heads straight, and maybe change decision, and as divorce often brings out the worst in people you may get to see why you were right in thinking divorce in the first place. I spent the whole time reading this just hating on the MC for his weakness in his marriage and his weakness at work, he's pathetic, not even worthy of sympathy.

KayaknhKayaknh3 months ago

This protagonist is as dumb as a box of rocks.

Makes the story hard to get into when the husband is so stupid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous