All Comments on 'Cull-de-Sac'

by endthedream

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huh?

I wish I could say I understand this story, but I don't. This is probably because there's not much of a story, just reflections or inner thoughts that I neither understand or agree with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Don't get it

I don't have a clue what I just read. This didn't make sense, too jumbled, random thoughts, an overdose of metaphors...I don't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You've done it again..

You don't really write "stories" as in a complete package of beginning and end...but these beautiful vignettes...brief visits to someones mind..someones life...a single vivid moment that seems to scream out so loudly that it has to be be heard, been seen, felt, tasted and touched. You submissions don't rise off the page...they bleed and they cry..reach out their hand and ask you to take it. I loved this as I have loved so many of your others...the pain of losing someone you finally realize you never really had..and what the hell was it all for? All the touches, the kisses, the moments of shared laughter..and what is wrong with you for not realizing you were fucking a shadow? And are you so sad, so pathetic a creature that this person was with you...for what? Kindness? Boredom? Just because?..I could go on..but I have rambled enough. Thank you for sharing. I will keep looking out for more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous